Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Birthday Mass Opening! - NOW~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[font=Candara]@BlurryReflection | Of course! The more the merrier - it's actually super heartwarming to see people interested in celebrating with me [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And that would be so kind of you! I'm not even collecting fancy things, just anything that opens. I honestly love opening things in general.
@BlurryReflection | Of course! The more the merrier - it's actually super heartwarming to see people interested in celebrating with me

And that would be so kind of you! I'm not even collecting fancy things, just anything that opens. I honestly love opening things in general.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
oh wow, this looks super fun! i'm thinking of doing something similar for my birthday in may :) i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
oh wow, this looks super fun! i'm thinking of doing something similar for my birthday in may :) i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@kandiboy | And you are added! I'll let you know how fun it is - it's certainly been fun saving everything up and watching the pile grow.
@kandiboy | And you are added! I'll let you know how fun it is - it's certainly been fun saving everything up and watching the pile grow.
Oooh, please can I be added to the pinglist? I don't have the patience not to immediately open my chests aha, but it'd be super fun to watch a mass open!
Oooh, please can I be added to the pinglist? I don't have the patience not to immediately open my chests aha, but it'd be super fun to watch a mass open!
corgisinger.pngBk78Myp.png
@gentlytohear | Of course, added! And I feel that - it's taken a lot of self-control to not open the chests when I've needed treasure/gems.
@gentlytohear | Of course, added! And I feel that - it's taken a lot of self-control to not open the chests when I've needed treasure/gems.
Ohh, can I be added to the pinglist?
I am a sucker for a good birthday mass opening.
Ohh, can I be added to the pinglist?
I am a sucker for a good birthday mass opening.
[font=Candara]@ThousandSunny | Added to the pinglist! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@ThousandSunny | Added to the pinglist!
[center][font=Candara][emoji=familiar heart size=1] ~ Item count updated ~ [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
~ Item count updated ~
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
Stix | he/him | FR+3 | Avatar
[font=Candara]@Phlegethos | Added to the pinglist [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And nice username change! It took me a moment to notice it, it matches your aesthetic so well!
@Phlegethos | Added to the pinglist And nice username change! It took me a moment to notice it, it matches your aesthetic so well!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10