Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | None To Go: a quest
1 2
[u]Current state of the challenge:[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TL6qZpT.png[/img] ---------- This is Loremipsum. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49459207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/494593/49459207_350.png[/img][/url] Loremipsum - Lore for short - is a hopeless bromantic from another planet who believes that in order to attract a bro, one must have a really, really, really big den. The biggest den. Like, planet sized. Bros just [i]love [/i]big empty dens. Lore's got a dream, in other words. And naturally, nobody knew about it when Lore was put in charge of the hibernal den (mostly to try and keep him away from the AH, where he had been buying whole stacks of broken bottles and chess pieces for reasons unknown) Now the list of den slots looks like... [i]this:[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Uu0EezB.png[/img] [size=2]where'd they all go?!?[/size][/center] [quote=Lore's Scribblings]As the cool kids say: Wow! Such den! Very big. Many bro. I am living dream now! According to big list, I am ONLY five exciting tasks away from the PERFECT DEN, FOR ME ONLY (and also all the bros that I will have when I have the PERFECT DEN, FOR ME ONLY). The clan treasurer, Ultimemer, spoke to me many times about how Big my Den is and how many money I must have Spent on it. So I tell him I was MEGA RICH, but now I am BROKE because my Den BIG. He seemed angry, but I think he is just jealous. After all, his lair NOT AS BIG AS MY BIG DEN. My Den like the Moon, after all! (This is joke, by the way. Sornieth has no Moon.) Maybe later, if he is less jealous, I will let him into my Big Den for my Big Den Party? There will be lots of bros and all of the money, my Den only needs to be Big Enough for Everyone. I think Mr. Treasurer will have a good time! [/quote] As punishment for his 'doing a giant financial hurty', Lore has been sentenced to never, ever, ever go to the Auction House (which as we all know, is where all the cool bros hang out and flex) until the Den has been completed. It's an impossible task, given what the Den needs to reach Peak Completion, and given that Lore can no longer buy materials for it. But Lore, being Lore, doesn't seem too phased about it... --------------- Hi. Welcome to disaster: a quest by me. Some things to know: - Yes, I know upgrading with items is way more expensive than doing it with gems. - Yes, I did it anyway, because I couldn't bear to think of having only one slot opened up with items, and once I started I just couldn't stop. - Yes, I know that unless I just buy everything off the AH, this may well turn into one of those disaster quests that goes for months on end in pursuit of one (1) den slot. - No, I didn't check any of those super useful guides to see what awaited me at the end of all this. - Yes, you may laugh. It's okay. The [b]rules [/b]for this challenge are as follows: 1. [b]No buying off the AH. [/b]I have to scavenge each egg or find them in the coli, I have to brew my way up to the boa (and I have to either brew or find all the items needed to get it), and yes, I have to grind those coliseum venues until either the boss familiars drop, or I hurl my keyboard into my screen. That said... 2. If I come across an egg in the coli that is the wrong element, I can trade it for one of the right element. I think it'd be a bit cruel, otherwise.
Current state of the challenge:

TL6qZpT.png

This is Loremipsum.

49459207_350.png

Loremipsum - Lore for short - is a hopeless bromantic from another planet who believes that in order to attract a bro, one must have a really, really, really big den. The biggest den. Like, planet sized. Bros just love big empty dens.

Lore's got a dream, in other words. And naturally, nobody knew about it when Lore was put in charge of the hibernal den (mostly to try and keep him away from the AH, where he had been buying whole stacks of broken bottles and chess pieces for reasons unknown)

Now the list of den slots looks like... this:
Uu0EezB.png

where'd they all go?!?

Lore's Scribblings wrote:
As the cool kids say: Wow! Such den! Very big. Many bro.

I am living dream now! According to big list, I am ONLY five exciting tasks away from the PERFECT DEN, FOR ME ONLY (and also all the bros that I will have when I have the PERFECT DEN, FOR ME ONLY). The clan treasurer, Ultimemer, spoke to me many times about how Big my Den is and how many money I must have Spent on it. So I tell him I was MEGA RICH, but now I am BROKE because my Den BIG.

He seemed angry, but I think he is just jealous. After all, his lair NOT AS BIG AS MY BIG DEN. My Den like the Moon, after all! (This is joke, by the way. Sornieth has no Moon.)

Maybe later, if he is less jealous, I will let him into my Big Den for my Big Den Party? There will be lots of bros and all of the money, my Den only needs to be Big Enough for Everyone. I think Mr. Treasurer will have a good time!

As punishment for his 'doing a giant financial hurty', Lore has been sentenced to never, ever, ever go to the Auction House (which as we all know, is where all the cool bros hang out and flex) until the Den has been completed. It's an impossible task, given what the Den needs to reach Peak Completion, and given that Lore can no longer buy materials for it.

But Lore, being Lore, doesn't seem too phased about it...

Hi. Welcome to disaster: a quest by me. Some things to know:

- Yes, I know upgrading with items is way more expensive than doing it with gems.

- Yes, I did it anyway, because I couldn't bear to think of having only one slot opened up with items, and once I started I just couldn't stop.

- Yes, I know that unless I just buy everything off the AH, this may well turn into one of those disaster quests that goes for months on end in pursuit of one (1) den slot.

- No, I didn't check any of those super useful guides to see what awaited me at the end of all this.

- Yes, you may laugh. It's okay.

The rules for this challenge are as follows:

1. No buying off the AH. I have to scavenge each egg or find them in the coli, I have to brew my way up to the boa (and I have to either brew or find all the items needed to get it), and yes, I have to grind those coliseum venues until either the boss familiars drop, or I hurl my keyboard into my screen.

That said...

2. If I come across an egg in the coli that is the wrong element, I can trade it for one of the right element. I think it'd be a bit cruel, otherwise.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Here's how I intend on getting each item, for the record. [item=unhatched Water Egg] [item=unhatched Plague Egg] and [item=unhatched Arcane Egg] - These are all drops from either Scavenging in their respective areas. Sometimes you get very, very, very lucky with a monster in the Coli, and since we are going to have to grind the Coli a lot, it could happen. You never know! [item=hydra] [item=deeprealm hunter] - I have one of each in my hoard; no, I don't want to give up either for a lame slot, and yes, I am being incredibly petty about this. These drop in the Volcanic Vents and Redrock Cove Coli venues, and being boss monsters, the drop rate is pretty low. Grind, grind, grind. [item=red-tailed boa] - Assuming we don't get some mad rng early on, this should be the slot that unlocks first. Here's the Baldwin recipe: 1 x [item=Silver Muck] 1 x [item=White Slime] 1 x [item=Irradiated Alchemical Reduction] 2 x [item=Purple Goo] 1 x [item=Ivory Comb] I have all of these materials brewed already, except the comb - and that's a common Volcanic Vents drop, so. My current brew won't be done for another twenty-two hours, so I guess there's some time for rng magic to happen, but overall I'd say this one's going down first.
Here's how I intend on getting each item, for the record.

Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Plague Egg and Unhatched Arcane Egg - These are all drops from either Scavenging in their respective areas. Sometimes you get very, very, very lucky with a monster in the Coli, and since we are going to have to grind the Coli a lot, it could happen. You never know!

Hydra Deeprealm Hunter - I have one of each in my hoard; no, I don't want to give up either for a lame slot, and yes, I am being incredibly petty about this. These drop in the Volcanic Vents and Redrock Cove Coli venues, and being boss monsters, the drop rate is pretty low. Grind, grind, grind.

Red-Tailed Boa - Assuming we don't get some mad rng early on, this should be the slot that unlocks first. Here's the Baldwin recipe:

1 x Silver Muck
1 x White Slime
1 x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction
2 x Purple Goo
1 x Ivory Comb

I have all of these materials brewed already, except the comb - and that's a common Volcanic Vents drop, so. My current brew won't be done for another twenty-two hours, so I guess there's some time for rng magic to happen, but overall I'd say this one's going down first.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2958272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29583/2958272_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=The Treasurer]A party, hm? I get McBro has his rules about combat or whatever, but... sometimes I wish it was manly to slap morons. ...Wait, a party with [i]whose money exactly?[/i] He doesn't have access to anything like that. Already doubled the security on our Vault, pulled a couple of slackers from over at the cauldron to do it. He's not getting into my money, or McBro's MANEY, any time soon, and that's a fact! But if I'm not funding him, and you're not funding him, and McBro's not funding him... then...[/quote] I likely won't lore (Lore?) through the whole thread, but you can expect snippets here and there.
2958272_350.png
The Treasurer wrote:
A party, hm? I get McBro has his rules about combat or whatever, but... sometimes I wish it was manly to slap morons.

...Wait, a party with whose money exactly? He doesn't have access to anything like that. Already doubled the security on our Vault, pulled a couple of slackers from over at the cauldron to do it. He's not getting into my money, or McBro's MANEY, any time soon, and that's a fact!

But if I'm not funding him, and you're not funding him, and McBro's not funding him... then...

I likely won't lore (Lore?) through the whole thread, but you can expect snippets here and there.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Aaaaand four to go. [img]https://i.imgur.com/f6YvHz2.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21616786][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/216168/21616786_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=The Stolen Snek]Only one dragon was assigned to the bubbling cauldron that night. But that dragon was RAWRBERRY, of POWERTHIRST fame! Nothing left his sight for a moment! Or right his sight! He looked left AND right, and even straight ahead at times. Truly a pro when it came to staring aggressively at things. The cauldron simmered and hissed, something coming to life in its depths. A pebble fell into it, then another, and then a long rope of bedsheets came down from a hole in the cave's ceiling, swaying under the slight weight of a very, very small Spiral. Long claws reached down, down- "WHO GOES THERE?!?" RAWRBERRY puffed up his chest and roared (RAWRed) like a pro bro, electricity arcing between his Stormclaws, and Lore lost his grip in fright, slid right down the rope- "WHO GOES [i]THERE?!?[/i] No. Hrm... [i]WHO[/i] GOES [i]THERE[/i]." Thank goodness, he was still facing away. Practicing. And thank goodness, Lore had tied up the very end of his makeshift rope; back claws caught and clung there, and the rest of the Spiral soon followed, knots around knots. The brew was inches from his snout. He could see it, spitting at the surface, and he could see the thing slithering around below. Yes. He needed this. The clan brewed a lot of things, but it seemed he'd lucked out on his first go. [/quote]
Aaaaand four to go.

f6YvHz2.png

21616786_350.png
The Stolen Snek wrote:
Only one dragon was assigned to the bubbling cauldron that night. But that dragon was RAWRBERRY, of POWERTHIRST fame! Nothing left his sight for a moment! Or right his sight! He looked left AND right, and even straight ahead at times. Truly a pro when it came to staring aggressively at things.

The cauldron simmered and hissed, something coming to life in its depths. A pebble fell into it, then another, and then a long rope of bedsheets came down from a hole in the cave's ceiling, swaying under the slight weight of a very, very small Spiral. Long claws reached down, down-

"WHO GOES THERE?!?"

RAWRBERRY puffed up his chest and roared (RAWRed) like a pro bro, electricity arcing between his Stormclaws, and Lore lost his grip in fright, slid right down the rope- "WHO GOES THERE?!? No. Hrm... WHO GOES THERE."

Thank goodness, he was still facing away. Practicing. And thank goodness, Lore had tied up the very end of his makeshift rope; back claws caught and clung there, and the rest of the Spiral soon followed, knots around knots. The brew was inches from his snout. He could see it, spitting at the surface, and he could see the thing slithering around below.

Yes. He needed this. The clan brewed a lot of things, but it seemed he'd lucked out on his first go.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Grinding update #1: [b]YAS[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/7S6JPFL.png[/img] It took me two days and 59 encounters with the whale, as my loot shows (I was selling everything else, but I held onto the boss trinket drop while I was grinding). And look what else dropped-? [img]https://i.imgur.com/qeGD6YV.png[/img] I'll try to trade the Wind egg for a Water, Plague, or Arcane one.
Grinding update #1: YAS

7S6JPFL.png

It took me two days and 59 encounters with the whale, as my loot shows (I was selling everything else, but I held onto the boss trinket drop while I was grinding). And look what else dropped-?

qeGD6YV.png

I'll try to trade the Wind egg for a Water, Plague, or Arcane one.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Grinding update #2: I traded the wind egg for a Plague egg! And... [img]https://i.imgur.com/WV0zXQb.png[/img] I never have egg luck like this when I'm not doing dumb challenges, I s2g.
Grinding update #2: I traded the wind egg for a Plague egg! And...

WV0zXQb.png

I never have egg luck like this when I'm not doing dumb challenges, I s2g.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Lore update, yey. Four entries, four posts, let's go. [item=unhatched wind egg] found in Redrock Cove and traded for a [item=unhatched plague egg]. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5906870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/59069/5906870_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=A Family Trade] "Well? Can you trade my green coin for another green one? But different green one. I need different green one." Mantail knew she shouldn't have indulged Lore in those text messages, but she'd never seen any BROCOIN quite this shape or size before. It was, well, egg-shaped, and egg-coloured, and had the exact weight of an egg. It was, after all, an egg. Mantail turned it over in her claws, pretending to assess the totally non-exchangeable thing. But really, she was watching Lore, the way he knead his claws against the carpet of his weird 'den' and knotted his tail around himself. "Where'd you get it from?" she asked, holding it up to the light. A small shape twitched against the shell, and Mantail held it close almost on instinct. Not that she was soft or anything, of course, but... Well, she hadn't come because she didn't want the egg. "No, don't tell me. It doesn't matter." Lore licked his lips, and slid closer to her, head tilting this way and that. "I trade my green coin for other green one. The different one. I need the other one." "You can..." Mantail's eyes narrowed for a moment, considering. "You can trade it for my BROCOIN. Then you'll use the BROCOIN to buy yourself another... green one. From me." "It has to be different. Different is important, okay?" Different? Like, say, a failed egg, or a fake one with no dragon in it? Mantail could arrange for that, and charge the price of a living one; Lore likely didn't know what he had here. "Oh, it can be different. There'll be fees, of course." "Eh?" Mantail waved a claw. She'd get a nice reward from MCBRO if she was to turn Lore in for taking eggs that didn't belong to him, so she might as well make up the loss here. "I'll have to source this [i]different[/i] green one, and you'll have to pay up for the exchange, too. I don't usually trade for these... green coins, and you're not supposed to have visitors, and on top of all that-" "I can pay however much." Lore gestured to the wealth about him; so many things for the taking. "I have many." Mantail grinned. "Oh, I think I'll take many. My family is quite large, you understand." About to get one dragon larger, too. [/quote]
Lore update, yey. Four entries, four posts, let's go.

Unhatched Wind Egg found in Redrock Cove and traded for a Unhatched Plague Egg .

5906870_350.png
A Family Trade wrote:

"Well? Can you trade my green coin for another green one? But different green one. I need different green one."

Mantail knew she shouldn't have indulged Lore in those text messages, but she'd never seen any BROCOIN quite this shape or size before. It was, well, egg-shaped, and egg-coloured, and had the exact weight of an egg.

It was, after all, an egg. Mantail turned it over in her claws, pretending to assess the totally non-exchangeable thing. But really, she was watching Lore, the way he knead his claws against the carpet of his weird 'den' and knotted his tail around himself.

"Where'd you get it from?" she asked, holding it up to the light. A small shape twitched against the shell, and Mantail held it close almost on instinct. Not that she was soft or anything, of course, but... Well, she hadn't come because she didn't want the egg. "No, don't tell me. It doesn't matter."

Lore licked his lips, and slid closer to her, head tilting this way and that. "I trade my green coin for other green one. The different one. I need the other one."

"You can..." Mantail's eyes narrowed for a moment, considering. "You can trade it for my BROCOIN. Then you'll use the BROCOIN to buy yourself another... green one. From me."

"It has to be different. Different is important, okay?"

Different? Like, say, a failed egg, or a fake one with no dragon in it? Mantail could arrange for that, and charge the price of a living one; Lore likely didn't know what he had here. "Oh, it can be different. There'll be fees, of course."

"Eh?"

Mantail waved a claw. She'd get a nice reward from MCBRO if she was to turn Lore in for taking eggs that didn't belong to him, so she might as well make up the loss here. "I'll have to source this different green one, and you'll have to pay up for the exchange, too. I don't usually trade for these... green coins, and you're not supposed to have visitors, and on top of all that-"

"I can pay however much." Lore gestured to the wealth about him; so many things for the taking. "I have many."

Mantail grinned. "Oh, I think I'll take many. My family is quite large, you understand."

About to get one dragon larger, too.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[item=deeprealm hunter] found in Redrock Cove. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49459207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/494593/49459207_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=Lore's Blogging]Hello, friends and treasured fans! My name is LOREMIPSUM from NO PLANET BESIDES THIS ONE! Today, I have ONLY THREE THINGS LEFT TO DO before my PERFECT DEN is complete! And I am humbly writing to tell all of you: if you see BIG HOOK in OPEN WATER, DO NOT TAKE BAIT! I have had BAIT TAKEN many times today! I think there might be BIG TROLLS out there, but I want BIG WHALE. A purple one. Purple will go very well with my LARGE YELLOW TABLE and REASONABLY SIZED GREEN COUCH. Maybe I will sit on whale, too! You see, I am at home in comfortable BIG PARTY DEN that is almost perfect, and I noticed that my wall looks very sad and empty. It is nothing but BORING GLASS CUBE! But what will look good in BORING GLASS CUBE? That is right! [i]Whale![/i] I have been planning for this a long time, however! Much longer than how long I have been banned from Coliseum. That is right! BEFORE I could get banned, I took my finest fishing line and used my very long reaching hands to make the longest fishing line in all of Sornieth, and my GOOD EXCELLENT FRIEND Mantail keep it baited for me. Then I tie line to all the nice things I have, so when it is yoinked- Fans! Fans! THE LINE HAS BEEN YOINKED! [i]WE HAVE YOINKAGE![/i] Hang on while I pull it in![/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2959006][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/29591/2959006_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=A Note Stuffed Into Manly McBro's Keyhole Late At Night]McBro- Didn't know my nice little trailer by the oasis was a fishing spot. You'd better pay up for dragging a whole a** whale through it, yeah? You [i]ruined [/i]my My Alchemical Romance session. Not like you'd care, but that was a lot of money you just literally threw down my drain. Or, you know, the whale came up the drain and flooded everything and the records went straight down the drain. Next lair expansion is at 1,150,000 treasure, right? Well, I'm charging you that much in damages. Or, if you prefer, tickets to MAR's next concert. If you don't, I'm gonna find the OTHER whale, and then it's gonna go right through YOUR bed and [s]wet it[/s] make it all soggy. Your move, a**hole. -Ulf [/quote]
Deeprealm Hunter found in Redrock Cove.

49459207_350.png
Lore's Blogging wrote:
Hello, friends and treasured fans! My name is LOREMIPSUM from NO PLANET BESIDES THIS ONE!

Today, I have ONLY THREE THINGS LEFT TO DO before my PERFECT DEN is complete! And I am humbly writing to tell all of you: if you see BIG HOOK in OPEN WATER, DO NOT TAKE BAIT! I have had BAIT TAKEN many times today! I think there might be BIG TROLLS out there, but I want BIG WHALE. A purple one. Purple will go very well with my LARGE YELLOW TABLE and REASONABLY SIZED GREEN COUCH. Maybe I will sit on whale, too!

You see, I am at home in comfortable BIG PARTY DEN that is almost perfect, and I noticed that my wall looks very sad and empty. It is nothing but BORING GLASS CUBE! But what will look good in BORING GLASS CUBE? That is right! Whale!

I have been planning for this a long time, however! Much longer than how long I have been banned from Coliseum. That is right! BEFORE I could get banned, I took my finest fishing line and used my very long reaching hands to make the longest fishing line in all of Sornieth, and my GOOD EXCELLENT FRIEND Mantail keep it baited for me. Then I tie line to all the nice things I have, so when it is yoinked-

Fans! Fans! THE LINE HAS BEEN YOINKED! WE HAVE YOINKAGE! Hang on while I pull it in!

2959006_350.png
A Note Stuffed Into Manly McBro's Keyhole Late At Night wrote:
McBro-

Didn't know my nice little trailer by the oasis was a fishing spot. You'd better pay up for dragging a whole a** whale through it, yeah? You ruined my My Alchemical Romance session. Not like you'd care, but that was a lot of money you just literally threw down my drain. Or, you know, the whale came up the drain and flooded everything and the records went straight down the drain.

Next lair expansion is at 1,150,000 treasure, right? Well, I'm charging you that much in damages. Or, if you prefer, tickets to MAR's next concert. If you don't, I'm gonna find the OTHER whale, and then it's gonna go right through YOUR bed and wet it make it all soggy.

Your move, a**hole.

-Ulf
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[item=unhatched fire egg] found in Volcanic Vents and traded for an [item=unhatched arcane egg] . [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/6141849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/61419/6141849_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=Channel BRO] BROMYGOD: BROHMYGOD! I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE MY EYES! COULD THIS BE LOREMIPSUM?? IN SECRET MAN JAIL? IT IS! THAT'S RIGHT! I, BROMYGOD, HAVE BROFFICIALLY STORMED INTO SECRET MAN PRISON IN SECRET MAN PLACE WITH NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER - THAT IS TO SAY, AS ONLY A TRUE MANLY MAN WOULD - AND I NOW STAND HERE BEFORE Y'ALL SWEATIN' LIKE, WHOA! THAT IS SO LOREMIPSUM! Loremipsum: Hello, treasured fans! BROMYGOD: WHOA! YOU HAVE FANS?!? THIS JUST IN: LOREMIPSUM, EVIL CRIMINAL, HAS FANS! I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL! SO LOREMIPSUM, WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THE MAN JAIL? IT IS VERY HOT HERE. DID YOU DO SOMETHING HOT, IS THAT WHY YOU ARE HERE IN SECRET HOT MAN JAIL? Loremipsum, Evil Criminal: Actually, I am very nice? I am having big party this weekend. Is at my house. Is much less hot. BROMYGOD: BUT THAT IS NOT IN HERE! IN THE SECRET HOT MAN JAIL! FOR [i]MEN![/i] ARE YOU NOT A MAN? Loremipsum, Evil Criminal Who Is Not A Man: Not at all! This place too manly for me. Is all bears. I need more whales in my life, but here is too hot for whales. Don't you like whales? They are very big, like my big den. BROMYGOD: BROHMYGOD! I DID NOT SEE THIS TWIST COMING! LORE MIGHT BE BETTER OFF BACK IN HIS DEN! AND NOT IN THE SECRET HOT MAN JAIL FOR MEN! WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT IN THE VOLCANIC VENTS! WHAT DO [i]YOU [/i]THINK?!? THIS IS BROMYGOD, SIGNING OFF FROM THE SECRET HOT MAN JAIL FOR MEN IN THE VOLCANIC VENTS! Lore: Who, me? BROMYGOD: NO! THE VIEWERS! [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63712571][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637126/63712571_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=I Wanna Be Famous] "You're Manna's boy," Lore cooed, and Like just about dropped the whale-tank on his foot. "You- uh, well- yeah. What's it to you? You oughta know me, not the family." "But your family is famous! Mantail is-" "No, it's not! I'm the famous one! I'm really popular on my bronline menternet account, not that an oldie like you would get that. I'm just, you know, I look a bit similar to her, a bit handsome, but I'm not related! You're just really famous right now, cuz of that BROMYGOD interview after they tried to jail you in the Vents, so I just felt like campaigning for your safe return to the den, and I just felt like trading one of these 'coins' for another. You can't tell anyone I'm related to- because I mean, I'm not. She didn't cheat on her husband. Or anything." Lore tilted his head, and stared. "Er. Say, when's the party? I think you could do something pretty... big here. I could perform, you know. Mantail could come and campaign or whatever. You know. But I've got nothing to do with her, you'll have to ask her yourself. Wow, that is a nice table." "It is." Lore smiled. "You are famous, yes? Perhaps you help get everyone together for big day. It will be soon, and I am... not allowed to leave right now. Or fish. It is sad. But party is soon! You can use your menternet connection and all this, yes?" Like narrowed his eyes. "...Or maybe I tell BROMYGOD all about-" "I'm going! I'm going!" [/quote]
Unhatched Fire Egg found in Volcanic Vents and traded for an Unhatched Arcane Egg .

6141849_350.png
Channel BRO wrote:
BROMYGOD: BROHMYGOD! I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE MY EYES! COULD THIS BE LOREMIPSUM?? IN SECRET MAN JAIL? IT IS! THAT'S RIGHT! I, BROMYGOD, HAVE BROFFICIALLY STORMED INTO SECRET MAN PRISON IN SECRET MAN PLACE WITH NO PERMISSION WHATSOEVER - THAT IS TO SAY, AS ONLY A TRUE MANLY MAN WOULD - AND I NOW STAND HERE BEFORE Y'ALL SWEATIN' LIKE, WHOA! THAT IS SO LOREMIPSUM!

Loremipsum: Hello, treasured fans!

BROMYGOD: WHOA! YOU HAVE FANS?!? THIS JUST IN: LOREMIPSUM, EVIL CRIMINAL, HAS FANS! I DID NOT EXPECT THIS AT ALL! SO LOREMIPSUM, WHAT BRINGS YOU TO THE MAN JAIL? IT IS VERY HOT HERE. DID YOU DO SOMETHING HOT, IS THAT WHY YOU ARE HERE IN SECRET HOT MAN JAIL?

Loremipsum, Evil Criminal: Actually, I am very nice? I am having big party this weekend. Is at my house. Is much less hot.

BROMYGOD: BUT THAT IS NOT IN HERE! IN THE SECRET HOT MAN JAIL! FOR MEN! ARE YOU NOT A MAN?

Loremipsum, Evil Criminal Who Is Not A Man: Not at all! This place too manly for me. Is all bears. I need more whales in my life, but here is too hot for whales. Don't you like whales? They are very big, like my big den.

BROMYGOD: BROHMYGOD! I DID NOT SEE THIS TWIST COMING! LORE MIGHT BE BETTER OFF BACK IN HIS DEN! AND NOT IN THE SECRET HOT MAN JAIL FOR MEN! WHICH IS TOTALLY NOT IN THE VOLCANIC VENTS! WHAT DO YOU THINK?!? THIS IS BROMYGOD, SIGNING OFF FROM THE SECRET HOT MAN JAIL FOR MEN IN THE VOLCANIC VENTS!

Lore: Who, me?

BROMYGOD: NO! THE VIEWERS!

63712571_350.png
I Wanna Be Famous wrote:
"You're Manna's boy," Lore cooed, and Like just about dropped the whale-tank on his foot.

"You- uh, well- yeah. What's it to you? You oughta know me, not the family."

"But your family is famous! Mantail is-"

"No, it's not! I'm the famous one! I'm really popular on my bronline menternet account, not that an oldie like you would get that. I'm just, you know, I look a bit similar to her, a bit handsome, but I'm not related! You're just really famous right now, cuz of that BROMYGOD interview after they tried to jail you in the Vents, so I just felt like campaigning for your safe return to the den, and I just felt like trading one of these 'coins' for another. You can't tell anyone I'm related to- because I mean, I'm not. She didn't cheat on her husband. Or anything."

Lore tilted his head, and stared.

"Er. Say, when's the party? I think you could do something pretty... big here. I could perform, you know. Mantail could come and campaign or whatever. You know. But I've got nothing to do with her, you'll have to ask her yourself. Wow, that is a nice table."

"It is." Lore smiled. "You are famous, yes? Perhaps you help get everyone together for big day. It will be soon, and I am... not allowed to leave right now. Or fish. It is sad. But party is soon! You can use your menternet connection and all this, yes?"

Like narrowed his eyes.

"...Or maybe I tell BROMYGOD all about-"

"I'm going! I'm going!"
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
[item=hydra] gifted to me by @withoutwords (again, my wrists thank you) [quote=withoutwords][i]A loud, scaley thump shakes the ground outside, followed by a very loud, indignant hiss. It's probably safer to stay inside, but you sneak a peek, anyway. Good thing, too, because the Hydra currently crushing your stoop was about to knock, and your door would not have survived.[/i][/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24284815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/242849/24284815_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=MACHOMCMANNOODLE] It's two in the morning, but Noodle's just getting started, if Ulfsarker's new LACK OF A DOOR is anything to go by. "THIS. WHAT IS THIS?" The Tundra slowly stirs, shaking My Alchemical Romance CDs from his fur. As usual, Ultimemer went and found a loophole to the whole 'buy me tickets to a live show' thing, but he's not heard these performances before; they'll do him fine, for now. Not having a door, however, will not do. "Hey! Cut that out! Put the door back!" "WHAT IS [i]THIS![/i]" shrieks Noodle, brandishing her net - and the thing in her net - at him. Ulfsarker shrieks too, but there's not really words in it. "YOU THREATENED TO SEND MY HUBBY-BUBBY A WHALE. WHAT'S THIS?" "A... hydra! It's a hydra, a- a-"- one of the heads breaks free of Noodle's net, and snaps towards his face- "PUT IT BACK IT'S NOT MINE" "YOU WENT FISHING" "YOU CAN'T [i]GO[/i] FISHING FOR HYDRA!" Something breaks in his voice, and the claws come out; Noodle jerks back as though she's just been slapped. Shame, Ulfsarker would not have minded slapping her round about now. "Right. Now you start, you just start listening to me. I didn't. Do it." He's panting. Terribly unmanly of him. The hydra thrashes and hisses, until Noodle puts her coils around it in an almost absent-minded triple headlock. It's... a bit scary, how strong she is. She could totally crush Ulfsarker. He tries not to think about it. "But if you didn't do it, who did? Who'd be dumb enough to order a whole [i]Hydra [/i]over the Menternet?" [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GuTfGQ4.png[/img] [i]oooooo[/i]

Hydra gifted to me by @withoutwords (again, my wrists thank you)
withoutwords wrote:
A loud, scaley thump shakes the ground outside, followed by a very loud, indignant hiss. It's probably safer to stay inside, but you sneak a peek, anyway. Good thing, too, because the Hydra currently crushing your stoop was about to knock, and your door would not have survived.

24284815_350.png
MACHOMCMANNOODLE wrote:

It's two in the morning, but Noodle's just getting started, if Ulfsarker's new LACK OF A DOOR is anything to go by.

"THIS. WHAT IS THIS?"

The Tundra slowly stirs, shaking My Alchemical Romance CDs from his fur. As usual, Ultimemer went and found a loophole to the whole 'buy me tickets to a live show' thing, but he's not heard these performances before; they'll do him fine, for now.

Not having a door, however, will not do. "Hey! Cut that out! Put the door back!"

"WHAT IS THIS!" shrieks Noodle, brandishing her net - and the thing in her net - at him. Ulfsarker shrieks too, but there's not really words in it. "YOU THREATENED TO SEND MY HUBBY-BUBBY A WHALE. WHAT'S THIS?"

"A... hydra! It's a hydra, a- a-"- one of the heads breaks free of Noodle's net, and snaps towards his face- "PUT IT BACK IT'S NOT MINE"

"YOU WENT FISHING"

"YOU CAN'T GO FISHING FOR HYDRA!" Something breaks in his voice, and the claws come out; Noodle jerks back as though she's just been slapped. Shame, Ulfsarker would not have minded slapping her round about now. "Right. Now you start, you just start listening to me. I didn't. Do it." He's panting. Terribly unmanly of him.

The hydra thrashes and hisses, until Noodle puts her coils around it in an almost absent-minded triple headlock. It's... a bit scary, how strong she is. She could totally crush Ulfsarker. He tries not to think about it. "But if you didn't do it, who did? Who'd be dumb enough to order a whole Hydra over the Menternet?"

GuTfGQ4.png

oooooo
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
1 2