Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@mysteriously Hello! Glad I could participate in this event again <3 one small problem though. Adding one Skulking Mandible Helmet in my sheet caused this to happen on the points page, copied all the way down to the bottom of the section. I presume this isn't supposed to happen? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/428878091394220034/813080983187488798/unknown.png[/img] EDIT: I put the apparel piece in a different slot of the same column and this is still a problem so a 1-tile bug it is not
@mysteriously

Hello! Glad I could participate in this event again <3 one small problem though.

Adding one Skulking Mandible Helmet in my sheet caused this to happen on the points page, copied all the way down to the bottom of the section. I presume this isn't supposed to happen?

unknown.png

EDIT: I put the apparel piece in a different slot of the same column and this is still a problem so a 1-tile bug it is not
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@Sincerity11 @TheLoversMask

Thanks for the reports! I will take a look at it as soon as I'm home, I'm pretty sure I know what I hecked up. I'm at work another 1.5ish hours unfortunately, I'll send out a ping with the fix as soon as I have it
@Sincerity11 @TheLoversMask

Thanks for the reports! I will take a look at it as soon as I'm home, I'm pretty sure I know what I hecked up. I'm at work another 1.5ish hours unfortunately, I'll send out a ping with the fix as soon as I have it
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Mysteriously Awesome, thanks!! Also btw here's the error message I'm getting [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/708726722618589347/813164213333131294/Screen_Shot_2021-02-21_at_4.43.21_PM.png[/img]
@Mysteriously

Awesome, thanks!! Also btw here's the error message I'm getting

Screen_Shot_2021-02-21_at_4.43.21_PM.png
Awesome, this was a lot of fun last time, great to see it back! ♥
Awesome, this was a lot of fun last time, great to see it back! ♥
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I just figured I'd put in as well that I have the same error as Sincerity11.
I just figured I'd put in as well that I have the same error as Sincerity11.
N7ul1tr.png
same here with the error on apparel on the points page friend!
same here with the error on apparel on the points page friend!
@So1anacea @mysteriously @withoutwords @Anjoulas @Tarany @TheLoversMask @Elfydragon @Sincerity11 @RisenWolf @simplyonewinged @neohcs @shayflayplays @Stolen @GrimdarkRoxy @PolarisFox @Coyoteclaw11 @Finian @TheFatRabbit @Nevros @BirdsDontTalk @Hootsforce @EleanoraOfTheSky @Noddddd @Coward @Spacebrigade @LucidDreams

Hello folks, I am Very sorry to ping - it looks like I pulled a dingledorf move, and copied the wrong sheet when setting up.

You'll want to make a copy of this sheet, and copy/paste your loot over. You'll also need to swap out the new link on the leaderboard for it to reflect correctly.

Apologies again!
@So1anacea @mysteriously @withoutwords @Anjoulas @Tarany @TheLoversMask @Elfydragon @Sincerity11 @RisenWolf @simplyonewinged @neohcs @shayflayplays @Stolen @GrimdarkRoxy @PolarisFox @Coyoteclaw11 @Finian @TheFatRabbit @Nevros @BirdsDontTalk @Hootsforce @EleanoraOfTheSky @Noddddd @Coward @Spacebrigade @LucidDreams

Hello folks, I am Very sorry to ping - it looks like I pulled a dingledorf move, and copied the wrong sheet when setting up.

You'll want to make a copy of this sheet, and copy/paste your loot over. You'll also need to swap out the new link on the leaderboard for it to reflect correctly.

Apologies again!
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously

hi just double checking, is it ok to just select all the filled in loot cells and copy them over or would that cause problems?
@mysteriously

hi just double checking, is it ok to just select all the filled in loot cells and copy them over or would that cause problems?
NN9NPXA.png
56yqAPu.png
rUoKR6y.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
@mysteriously
Thank you for the news!

I think the link to the leaderboard and scavenger forum thread aren't updated yet and lead to the Crystalline Gala Thread/Sheet.
@mysteriously
Thank you for the news!

I think the link to the leaderboard and scavenger forum thread aren't updated yet and lead to the Crystalline Gala Thread/Sheet.
@mysteriously Thank you for the update and the fix! Hope your day is lovely.
@mysteriously Thank you for the update and the fix! Hope your day is lovely.
N7ul1tr.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34