Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Ah! No worries I can do it myself, I was just confused is all! Thank you for clarifying o7
Ah! No worries I can do it myself, I was just confused is all! Thank you for clarifying o7
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@TheLoversMask Any time! Thanks for pointing it out. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@TheLoversMask Any time! Thanks for pointing it out.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously
Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I am not getting any points for my Coarsfur Yeti that dropped yesterday. Maybe there is a fault in the if function?

Apart from that I really love this scavenger hunt <3
@mysteriously
Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I am not getting any points for my Coarsfur Yeti that dropped yesterday. Maybe there is a fault in the if function?

Apart from that I really love this scavenger hunt <3
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
[item=treasured planter] got another missing item for you! An openable from Blooming Grove ^^
Treasured Planter

got another missing item for you! An openable from Blooming Grove ^^
WlKH4v2.png
@Tarany touches my face, I have an inkling what the problem is and I will have to fix the coding and send out a code fix. Thank you for letting me know! You can expect a fix as soon as I'm free from work this evening, about 2-3 hours.

@Coyoteclaw11 I'll get that one on there as well as soon as I'm home, thanks for letting me know!
@Tarany touches my face, I have an inkling what the problem is and I will have to fix the coding and send out a code fix. Thank you for letting me know! You can expect a fix as soon as I'm free from work this evening, about 2-3 hours.

@Coyoteclaw11 I'll get that one on there as well as soon as I'm home, thanks for letting me know!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
[size=1]@Talise @Tarany @coldcult @Nevros @Noddddd @TheLoversMask @EleanoraOfTheSky @GrimdarkRoxy @Ghastjio @Evet @QueenEvaine @RisenWolf @Katsuji @Stolen @Coyoteclaw11 @Beatoriche @Coward @PolarisFox @neohcs @So1anacea @Anjoulas @Elfydragon @AlphaOri @simplyonewinged @Catoblepon @Finian @sublimevoide @divitineo @Stormhawke[/size] Hello everyone! This ping is to let you know about a fix that you may need for your sheet - big thanks to @Tarany for pointing out this bug! This bug only effects those who have gotten boss familiar drops; namely, those players were not getting points for their boss drops. I've already fixed this on the template personal sheet - if you'd like to, you're welcome to make a fresh copy and copy over your Loot tab. Otherwise, you'd fix this on your personal copy by pasting the following formula into cell U6 on your Points tab, and then dragging the coding down to U105. [quote=Cell U6]=iferror(switch(vlookup($S6, ref!$L:$N, 3, false), "1 Star", ($T6*10), "2 Star", ($T6*20), "3 Star", ($T6*30), "4 Star", ($T6*40), "5 star", ($T6*50), "6 Star", ($T6*60), "Boss", ($T6*150)))[/quote] Note: it will have a pop-up asking if you're sure you want to make this change. You'll tell it yes, and either check the box about not getting the warning again for 5 minutes or just clear it again after dragging the formula down. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks again to Tarany for making sure it was brought to my attention. If anyone would prefer not to make a new copy of the template sheet and need help fixing their personal copy, feel free to let me know and I'd be glad to help.
@Talise @Tarany @coldcult @Nevros @Noddddd @TheLoversMask @EleanoraOfTheSky @GrimdarkRoxy @Ghastjio @Evet @QueenEvaine @RisenWolf @Katsuji @Stolen @Coyoteclaw11 @Beatoriche @Coward @PolarisFox @neohcs @So1anacea @Anjoulas @Elfydragon @AlphaOri @simplyonewinged @Catoblepon @Finian @sublimevoide @divitineo @Stormhawke

Hello everyone! This ping is to let you know about a fix that you may need for your sheet - big thanks to @Tarany for pointing out this bug! This bug only effects those who have gotten boss familiar drops; namely, those players were not getting points for their boss drops.

I've already fixed this on the template personal sheet - if you'd like to, you're welcome to make a fresh copy and copy over your Loot tab.

Otherwise, you'd fix this on your personal copy by pasting the following formula into cell U6 on your Points tab, and then dragging the coding down to U105.
Cell U6 wrote:
=iferror(switch(vlookup($S6, ref!$L:$N, 3, false), "1 Star", ($T6*10), "2 Star", ($T6*20), "3 Star", ($T6*30), "4 Star", ($T6*40), "5 star", ($T6*50), "6 Star", ($T6*60), "Boss", ($T6*150)))
Note: it will have a pop-up asking if you're sure you want to make this change. You'll tell it yes, and either check the box about not getting the warning again for 5 minutes or just clear it again after dragging the formula down.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks again to Tarany for making sure it was brought to my attention. If anyone would prefer not to make a new copy of the template sheet and need help fixing their personal copy, feel free to let me know and I'd be glad to help.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously
Thank you for the fix! Worked like a charm.
Are you going to run this event again next festival? If yes are you going to have a pinglist for those that would be interested in taking part again? I'd love to do this again, its a great motivation to grind in the coli.
@mysteriously
Thank you for the fix! Worked like a charm.
Are you going to run this event again next festival? If yes are you going to have a pinglist for those that would be interested in taking part again? I'd love to do this again, its a great motivation to grind in the coli.
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@mysteriously Is there a dropdown for Broken Penny Jar drops? I don't see it as an option.
@mysteriously Is there a dropdown for Broken Penny Jar drops? I don't see it as an option.
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
@Tarany Absolutely! I was intending on running it as a public event each month for as long as there's interest. <: I was thinking of getting a pinglist set up for sure, although I didn't want to spam participants with pings so I was potentially going to add that to the final ping post with announced prizes, etc.

@TheFatRabbit Should have fixed that just now! Thanks for the report so I could get it fixed.
@Tarany Absolutely! I was intending on running it as a public event each month for as long as there's interest. <: I was thinking of getting a pinglist set up for sure, although I didn't want to spam participants with pings so I was potentially going to add that to the final ping post with announced prizes, etc.

@TheFatRabbit Should have fixed that just now! Thanks for the report so I could get it fixed.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@mysteriously Since i already made my own sheet, does it mess with anything if I add the data validation myself? Or can you influence the validation using a mastersheet?

Oh, sorry for the ping, it's fixed on my sheet!
Thank you!
@mysteriously Since i already made my own sheet, does it mess with anything if I add the data validation myself? Or can you influence the validation using a mastersheet?

Oh, sorry for the ping, it's fixed on my sheet!
Thank you!
Buying Snowshoe Rabbits 1kt/g each!
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34