Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [coli] Pixel Scavenger Hunt (badges!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
This event is really cool! I always love pixel book badges, and a coli hunt will really help with my fest item goals.
Thanks for running it!
This event is really cool! I always love pixel book badges, and a coli hunt will really help with my fest item goals.
Thanks for running it!
JXVUomh.png ~ FR + 21
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar dragon
wvz5N8O.png
@mysteriously Holy crap I love this, you better believe I'll be grinding for that full bookshelf (well, the trophies will probs go to others but it's still gorgeous without!).

Can I just ask if my way of recording is okay? Spreadsheet here. I was already leveling in the Mire for a short while (Fire's profit pushing) before I found this, so I wasn't keeping track of currency at all; I just set a few rows to four--I know roughly how much I earned since I'd checked the festival shop before and after my break and had enough after to get the scene. I still set it to the lower end of my estimation to be sure, though.

Also I prefer just recording everything as much in a single row as possible if that's okay? (minus currency obviously) For example I didn't get that rally and the toridae in the same battle, but it just feels less cluttered to me like that.

ETA: For that matter, in the interest of not spamming endless rows of currency, is it fine to just always add the your previous currency row until you get to 4 and then move on to the next? Sorry for all the probably silly questions :')

ETA2: Yeah, I'm just gonna start adding up all the currency until I reach 4 and then go to the next row, I'm already having to scroll to add currency and I've barely started grinding D: Please let me know if that's a problem!
@mysteriously Holy crap I love this, you better believe I'll be grinding for that full bookshelf (well, the trophies will probs go to others but it's still gorgeous without!).

Can I just ask if my way of recording is okay? Spreadsheet here. I was already leveling in the Mire for a short while (Fire's profit pushing) before I found this, so I wasn't keeping track of currency at all; I just set a few rows to four--I know roughly how much I earned since I'd checked the festival shop before and after my break and had enough after to get the scene. I still set it to the lower end of my estimation to be sure, though.

Also I prefer just recording everything as much in a single row as possible if that's okay? (minus currency obviously) For example I didn't get that rally and the toridae in the same battle, but it just feels less cluttered to me like that.

ETA: For that matter, in the interest of not spamming endless rows of currency, is it fine to just always add the your previous currency row until you get to 4 and then move on to the next? Sorry for all the probably silly questions :')

ETA2: Yeah, I'm just gonna start adding up all the currency until I reach 4 and then go to the next row, I'm already having to scroll to add currency and I've barely started grinding D: Please let me know if that's a problem!
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I love this event idea, I am so glad I found this!

Edit: I second the questions from user above about adding things from different battles in the same line because scrolling will be a pain for some things at some point x.x
I love this event idea, I am so glad I found this!

Edit: I second the questions from user above about adding things from different battles in the same line because scrolling will be a pain for some things at some point x.x
@mysteriously this challenge is super neat, and I'm definitely having fun with it! I just got a sinister waistcoat drop in sandswept delta. This item doesn't appear to be on the spreadsheet yet, though! [item=sinister waistcoat] [item=sinister dress shirt]
@mysteriously this challenge is super neat, and I'm definitely having fun with it! I just got a sinister waistcoat drop in sandswept delta. This item doesn't appear to be on the spreadsheet yet, though!

Sinister Waistcoat Sinister Dress Shirt
WlKH4v2.png
Hey! I only just now found this, can I add the fest currency I got yesterday too? (I haven't spent any yet, and don't have any from previous fests)
Hey! I only just now found this, can I add the fest currency I got yesterday too? (I haven't spent any yet, and don't have any from previous fests)
j4bmArM.pngVdNwmsY.gifkABkpSo.png
@Beatoriche I would say as long as your drops are on there in the easiest way for you, you're golden! I really appreciate the feedback - may tweak the sheets for the next event so your method of recording is easier. I decided on the "line per battle" approach because that eliminates some of the mental math, which is easier for me, but I certainly want folks to have the best time for them personally.
@Beatoriche I would say as long as your drops are on there in the easiest way for you, you're golden! I really appreciate the feedback - may tweak the sheets for the next event so your method of recording is easier. I decided on the "line per battle" approach because that eliminates some of the mental math, which is easier for me, but I certainly want folks to have the best time for them personally.
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Coyoteclaw11 Thanks for letting me know! That set has been added. @simplyonewinged you're welcome to! As long as it's from this festival, you're all good. [emoji=new friend size=1]
@Coyoteclaw11 Thanks for letting me know! That set has been added.

@simplyonewinged you're welcome to! As long as it's from this festival, you're all good.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Awesome! Just so you know, I had 92 from yesterday and 40 from the last hour!
Awesome! Just so you know, I had 92 from yesterday and 40 from the last hour!
j4bmArM.pngVdNwmsY.gifkABkpSo.png
@mysteriously

Heyo! Back with another report: the festival chest "Ethereal Ice" does not exist within the spreadsheet, it might be good to double check the list of festival drops.

Thank you for putting on this event!

EDIT: it may have been a display issue on my end, actually. Does the festival chest section have a dropdown menu at all?
@mysteriously

Heyo! Back with another report: the festival chest "Ethereal Ice" does not exist within the spreadsheet, it might be good to double check the list of festival drops.

Thank you for putting on this event!

EDIT: it may have been a display issue on my end, actually. Does the festival chest section have a dropdown menu at all?
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@TheLoversMask it does not- since fest chests change every festival, I coded it such that you can type the name of the chest in and it will automatically give you points and tally how many of each chest you've gotten as long as you type it the same way each time. I meant to add a note to clarify, whoops! I'll add your question to the FAQ so folks know.

If folks would like, I can instead code it with a drop-down with placeholder names until I get the chest names? I hadn't done that this time in case folks started grinding before I could read the announcement and get them added.
@TheLoversMask it does not- since fest chests change every festival, I coded it such that you can type the name of the chest in and it will automatically give you points and tally how many of each chest you've gotten as long as you type it the same way each time. I meant to add a note to clarify, whoops! I'll add your question to the FAQ so folks know.

If folks would like, I can instead code it with a drop-down with placeholder names until I get the chest names? I hadn't done that this time in case folks started grinding before I could read the announcement and get them added.
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34