Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Black Hole clan - Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5
[center][i][b][u][size=7]Our Own Clan[/size][/u][/b] [u][size=6]Tales of the Black Hole Clan[/size][/u] [u][size=5]A Pinkerlocke[/size][/i][/u][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828333848310841346/938436070499029022/pinkerbanner2.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4]Pollution and Toxicity grew up in the Big Chill clan, surrounded by strong, wise, and often rather unhinged dragons. When their birth clan moved to the Tangled Wood, they eagerly ran off to start their own clan, unaware of the difficulties that would come from not having the resources and strengths of a bigger clan.[/center][/size] [center][i]This is a lore friendly pinkerlocke - It's the story of two runaway young dragons and the clan they'll found, and possibly their descendants - It will have lots of crossover with the main lair lore and is basically a project to coax me to work on my lore more in general.[/i] I might not update every day due to mental health reasons, but I'll try to![/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------ Note that I'll be altering a few of rules due to my lack of attention span for turn based rpgs to make it easier on myself. Basic rules:[list] [*]Three Strikes: On the first and second death, roll 50/50 for survival. If a 3rd death happens, it's permanent and the dragon is exalted or given away. This is a more dangerous variation on the 3 strikes system I use for pokemon and is mostly to make up for the fact that I'm bad at video games and get distracted easily in turn-based combat. [*]Coli loot is irrelevant, though may come up in lore or, in the case of apparel or familiars, equipped. [*]Dragons that reach level 25 are retired, but will remain in the lore. [*]Unless they're bred within the run, all new dragons are gen1. [*]Every update will have a small lore blurb unless it's an art day. [*]If the clan founders (Pollution and Toxicity) and their direct descendants all die, the run ends (This can include offspring from only one of them if the other one dies). ---------------------------------------------------------- [center][u][b]Drops:[/b][/u] [u][i]Food: Time for a Hunt[/i][/u] Plants: 15 matches Insects: 25 matches Seafood: 35 matches Meat: 45 matches Challengers are chosen randomly, and the venue under the highest level is selected ([i]or at the highest level if experience can't be obtained there[/i]). Streak doesn't matter, just finishing the required amount of battles. [i][u]Materials: Extra Lore Day[/u][/i] I'm not the best writer, as I don't do it very often, but materials will bring some extra lore, not related to combat or introducing new members. ... Or possibly a small comic or art piece if I'm not feeling up to try writing (I don't do it very often). [u][i]Trinkets: Art Day[/i][/u] Art day! I'll try to draw more than just headshots, I swear. Art day updates may be late - I'll try to finish them same day but I make no promises. [i][u]Familiars: A New Friend[/u][/i] I'm altering the rules a bit because I want to do a g1 run - Find a g1 of a certain breed. The breed is rolled for, but aside from that can be any dragon as long as it's a g1. 1,2,3,4: Fae 5,6,7,8: Tundra 9,10,11: Mirror 12,13,14: Guardian 15,16: Nocturne 17,18: Bogsneak 19: Banescale 20: Obelisk [u][i]Apparel: Lovey Dovey Hours[/i][/u] Two dragons are bred! Dragons can also be gened on these days. Since I'm working with g1s, I'm going to say that any amount of genes can be applied on these days. Every hatchling will get a 50/50 chance of survival. Any others will be put on exalt row (Where they can be bought, should any one wish) (No I'm not exalting them on the spot, that's 8000t down the drain) [i][u]Battle Items: Help We Are Being Assailed[/u][/i] 50/50 chance of Death Streak! In the case of death streak, 10 consecutive rounds (No fleeing, refreshing, quitting) of coli with the food rules, except in the venue of the highest level dragon. If a dragon dies for real, this can be quit midway - If a dragon is saved by a three strikes roll, the battles will continue (With one less dragon!) until all 10 rounds or a true death happen.[/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our Own Clan
Tales of the Black Hole Clan
A Pinkerlocke
pinkerbanner2.png

Pollution and Toxicity grew up in the Big Chill clan, surrounded by strong, wise, and often rather unhinged dragons. When their birth clan moved to the Tangled Wood, they eagerly ran off to start their own clan, unaware of the difficulties that would come from not having the resources and strengths of a bigger clan.

This is a lore friendly pinkerlocke - It's the story of two runaway young dragons and the clan they'll found, and possibly their descendants - It will have lots of crossover with the main lair lore and is basically a project to coax me to work on my lore more in general.

I might not update every day due to mental health reasons, but I'll try to!

Note that I'll be altering a few of rules due to my lack of attention span for turn based rpgs to make it easier on myself.

Basic rules:
  • Three Strikes: On the first and second death, roll 50/50 for survival. If a 3rd death happens, it's permanent and the dragon is exalted or given away. This is a more dangerous variation on the 3 strikes system I use for pokemon and is mostly to make up for the fact that I'm bad at video games and get distracted easily in turn-based combat.
  • Coli loot is irrelevant, though may come up in lore or, in the case of apparel or familiars, equipped.
  • Dragons that reach level 25 are retired, but will remain in the lore.
  • Unless they're bred within the run, all new dragons are gen1.
  • Every update will have a small lore blurb unless it's an art day.
  • If the clan founders (Pollution and Toxicity) and their direct descendants all die, the run ends (This can include offspring from only one of them if the other one dies).

Drops:

Food: Time for a Hunt

Plants: 15 matches
    Insects: 25 matches
    Seafood: 35 matches
    Meat: 45 matches

Challengers are chosen randomly, and the venue under the highest level is selected (or at the highest level if experience can't be obtained there). Streak doesn't matter, just finishing the required amount of battles.

Materials: Extra Lore Day

I'm not the best writer, as I don't do it very often, but materials will bring some extra lore, not related to combat or introducing new members. ... Or possibly a small comic or art piece if I'm not feeling up to try writing (I don't do it very often).

Trinkets: Art Day

Art day! I'll try to draw more than just headshots, I swear. Art day updates may be late - I'll try to finish them same day but I make no promises.

Familiars: A New Friend

I'm altering the rules a bit because I want to do a g1 run -

Find a g1 of a certain breed. The breed is rolled for, but aside from that can be any dragon as long as it's a g1.

1,2,3,4: Fae
    5,6,7,8: Tundra
    9,10,11: Mirror
    12,13,14: Guardian
    15,16: Nocturne
    17,18: Bogsneak
    19: Banescale
    20: Obelisk

Apparel: Lovey Dovey Hours

Two dragons are bred! Dragons can also be gened on these days. Since I'm working with g1s, I'm going to say that any amount of genes can be applied on these days.

Every hatchling will get a 50/50 chance of survival. Any others will be put on exalt row (Where they can be bought, should any one wish) (No I'm not exalting them on the spot, that's 8000t down the drain)

Battle Items: Help We Are Being Assailed

50/50 chance of Death Streak! In the case of death streak, 10 consecutive rounds (No fleeing, refreshing, quitting) of coli with the food rules, except in the venue of the highest level dragon. If a dragon dies for real, this can be quit midway - If a dragon is saved by a three strikes roll, the battles will continue (With one less dragon!) until all 10 rounds or a true death happen.

AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/648107/64810600p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Toxicity Nihil[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The King[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]A bit of a rudeboy, he grew up with Pollution in the Starfall Isles and was very eager to start his own clan with her after the move to the Tangled Wood. He has a very "You Only Live Once" philosophy and is down to try anything, which was why he wanted to try leading a clan in the first place. But the shadows in these woods aren't forgiving. Where the Big Chill clan is dangerous enough in their own right to remain safe, something Toxicity probably takes for granted now, he may not find that safety forging out on his own. He may be taking more of a risk than he cares to realize. Due to his very carefree nature, and growing up taking little seriously, when real hurt hits him, it hits hard. Though he can pull himself out of it in the end, probably entirely due to growing bored, his inability to process grief renders him avoidant and almost catatonic when he's depressed.[/size] [i]Founded the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.[/i][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/648106/64810588p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Pollution Nihil[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Queen[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]A bit of a rudegirl, she grew up with Toxicity in the Starfall Isles and was very eager to start her own clan with him after the move to the Tangled Wood. In spite of hardship she's experienced since forming the clan, she has a strong belief that she'll be able to handle everything that comes at her. She is a plague dragon, after all, like her mentor and idol Spire, who gave Pollution her old coat. But time will tell if she's as tenacious as she believes she is.[/size] [i]Founded the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.[/i][/columns] ---------------------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/628372/62837123p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Lantern Blacklight[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Blinding Light[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]The third member of the Black hole subclan. They started as a bit of an outsider, as Toxicity and Pollution had grown up together, but are now content to spend time with Altwidus. Or Lake, if he isn't off somewhere. Lantern finds they spend a lot of time trying to keep their family from injury, as Altwidus and Alkaline both have a penchant for acidic and caustic substances. Altwidus is learning to take better care, but Lantern is unfortunately finding that keeping their son in one piece is a losing battle. Lantern looks quite soft and cuddly, but it's a facade they know how to keep well. The light dragon came to the Tangled Wood for a reason, after all. A taste for obfuscation - Blinding light obscures just as well as the darkness. Their softness is just as disarming as a surprise attack.[/size] [i]Joined the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.[/i][/columns] --------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/655997/65599644p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Lake Olivine[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Still Air[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]After growing up in the stagnant, damp air of the tangled growth, Lake has become a rather forlorn dragon. He's an extremely soft-spoken dragon who enjoys hunting and cooking his own food, and travelling through the mist of the wood with his mate, Alkaline. He has a deep love of the mist he wanders through. He believes getting lost in a never-ending fog is simply an eventuality for him; He just hopes he is with Alkaline when it happens, so that he'll at least have the company.[/size] [i]Joined the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.[/i][/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/648396/64839507p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Altwidus Blacklight[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Bog Wizard[/i][/u][/size]. [size=2]Altwidus originally settled in with the Black Hole clan to conduct research on dangerous substances in the Tangled Wood (after doing similar research in the Scarred Wasteland, foolishly sticking his hands into plague soup saying he could resist it, and getting bullied out of the Wasteland by the local plaguelings). However, he's stayed around after finding a mate, Lantern, who took sympathy on him for being bullied a lot, both in the wasteland and back in the Sunbeam Ruins where he grew up. He's been learning to be [i]a little bit[/i] more humble and cautious, especially after his son stole one of his chemicals and hurt himself with it, which he blames himself for.[/size] [i]Joined the Black Hole clan on December 12th, 2020.[/i][/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/663642/66364155p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Alkaline Olivine[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Caustic Sculptor[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]Lantern and Altwidus' son. He's had trouble seeing eye-to-eye with them, and thinks his dad is cringe, but still cares about them a lot deep down. He worries sometimes that they just view him as a creepy shadow dragon and a lost cause. Fascinated by calcification, he began calcifying his own body, remaining alive through magic. He makes frequent trips to a saline pool that he calls his "art gallery" with his mate, Lake. He secretly has a great desire to create more beautiful statues by luring other dragons to the pool with a lantern's guiding light, or a song. If only he could mesmerize like a veilspun...[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on January 3rd, 2021.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/668808/66880759p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Dusk Nihil[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Zombie Hunter[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]Pollution and Toxicity's son, and Moondrop's twin brother. After an experience with the creation of undead monsters as a child he devotes his time to destroying zombies and any information on how to create them he can find. Or, he does his best - the scientists of the Big Chill clan researching these things consider him little more than a nuisance.[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on January 25th, 2021.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/668808/66880760p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Moondrop Nihil[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Crown Princet[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]Pollution and Toxicity's child, and Dusk's twin. The current heir to the leadership position in the Black Hole clan, Moondrop is a hyperactive socialite and often finds themself willing to more busy areas of the Tangled Growth to spend time with groups of friends. They love fancy coffee, concerts, and museum or landmark tours.[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on January 25th, 2021.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/670640/67063910p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Kilma Blacklight[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Rock Collector[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]Alkaline's little sister. Like her brother she's wholly a creepy shadow dragon, something that concerns her parents. She collects rocks she likes that she finds while out walking, and keeps them in a hoard of sorts. She spends her time at home perched on a slowly growing mound of what appears to be average looking granite.[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on February 2nd, 2021.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/661040/66103911p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Valeria Night-Night[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Accidental Intruder[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]A nocturne who accidentally began her hibernation after the Night of the Nocturne in the Black Hole clan's den, without realizing there were other dragons there. Her personality is awkward and tired, and she moves in a strange manner, tilting and swaying her head.[/size] [i]Discovered by Black Hole clan on February 9th, 2022.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/752459/75245808p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Sunny Bunny[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Stellar Witch[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]A hyperactive mirror and a star witch, Sunny has a hard time staying in one place for very long, and, like a star, is a constant explosion of energy. We're not sure if she sleeps. She [i]does[/i] drink [i]a lot[/i] of coffee from the Starfall Isles, and that stuff is [i]potent[/i]. She loves food, going to really weird restaurants, and stargazing. She would sungaze, but thats generally viewed as a bad idea.[/size] [i]Joined the Black Hole clan on February 13th, 2022.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/758243/75824259p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Voidrot Nihil[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Bug Collector[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]A sweet-looking tundra with soft eyes. She uses her adorable appearance to get away with a lot of nefarious things, she is quite the scoundrel. She likes to collect specimens of all sorts of insects, but mostly moths. She would love to be an elegant pearlcatcher someday.[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on February 14th, 2022.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/759508/75950735p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Fog Olivine[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i][/i][/u][/size] [size=2]Lake's first born, nearly at the height of the full moon - Fog has a moon-like pallor to her eyes. She loves hunting, and becomes impossible to deal with, even frenzied, when bored or made to sit still.[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on February 20, 2022.[/i] [/columns] ------------------------------------------------------- [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/759508/75950736p.png[/img][nextcol]x x x x x x x x x x x[nextcol][center][b][size=5][i][u]Sandstone Olivine[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i][/i][/u][/size] [size=2]A very quiet dragon, though quite amused by her size compared to papa Lake. She prefers to stay at home crafting than going out, finding contentment in making reed baskets, or playing make believe with nice sticks she finds.[/size] [i]Born into the Black Hole clan on February 20, 2022.[/i] [/columns] -------------------------------------------------------
64810600p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Toxicity Nihil
The King

A bit of a rudeboy, he grew up with Pollution in the Starfall Isles and was very eager to start his own clan with her after the move to the Tangled Wood. He has a very "You Only Live Once" philosophy and is down to try anything, which was why he wanted to try leading a clan in the first place. But the shadows in these woods aren't forgiving. Where the Big Chill clan is dangerous enough in their own right to remain safe, something Toxicity probably takes for granted now, he may not find that safety forging out on his own. He may be taking more of a risk than he cares to realize.

Due to his very carefree nature, and growing up taking little seriously, when real hurt hits him, it hits hard. Though he can pull himself out of it in the end, probably entirely due to growing bored, his inability to process grief renders him avoidant and almost catatonic when he's depressed.

Founded the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.

64810588p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Pollution Nihil
The Queen

A bit of a rudegirl, she grew up with Toxicity in the Starfall Isles and was very eager to start her own clan with him after the move to the Tangled Wood. In spite of hardship she's experienced since forming the clan, she has a strong belief that she'll be able to handle everything that comes at her. She is a plague dragon, after all, like her mentor and idol Spire, who gave Pollution her old coat. But time will tell if she's as tenacious as she believes she is.

Founded the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.

62837123p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Lantern Blacklight
The Blinding Light

The third member of the Black hole subclan. They started as a bit of an outsider, as Toxicity and Pollution had grown up together, but are now content to spend time with Altwidus. Or Lake, if he isn't off somewhere. Lantern finds they spend a lot of time trying to keep their family from injury, as Altwidus and Alkaline both have a penchant for acidic and caustic substances. Altwidus is learning to take better care, but Lantern is unfortunately finding that keeping their son in one piece is a losing battle.

Lantern looks quite soft and cuddly, but it's a facade they know how to keep well. The light dragon came to the Tangled Wood for a reason, after all. A taste for obfuscation - Blinding light obscures just as well as the darkness. Their softness is just as disarming as a surprise attack.

Joined the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.

65599644p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Lake Olivine
The Still Air

After growing up in the stagnant, damp air of the tangled growth, Lake has become a rather forlorn dragon. He's an extremely soft-spoken dragon who enjoys hunting and cooking his own food, and travelling through the mist of the wood with his mate, Alkaline.

He has a deep love of the mist he wanders through. He believes getting lost in a never-ending fog is simply an eventuality for him; He just hopes he is with Alkaline when it happens, so that he'll at least have the company.

Joined the Black Hole clan on December 9th, 2020.

64839507p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Altwidus Blacklight
The Bog Wizard.

Altwidus originally settled in with the Black Hole clan to conduct research on dangerous substances in the Tangled Wood (after doing similar research in the Scarred Wasteland, foolishly sticking his hands into plague soup saying he could resist it, and getting bullied out of the Wasteland by the local plaguelings).

However, he's stayed around after finding a mate, Lantern, who took sympathy on him for being bullied a lot, both in the wasteland and back in the Sunbeam Ruins where he grew up. He's been learning to be a little bit more humble and cautious, especially after his son stole one of his chemicals and hurt himself with it, which he blames himself for.

Joined the Black Hole clan on December 12th, 2020.

66364155p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Alkaline Olivine
The Caustic Sculptor

Lantern and Altwidus' son. He's had trouble seeing eye-to-eye with them, and thinks his dad is cringe, but still cares about them a lot deep down. He worries sometimes that they just view him as a creepy shadow dragon and a lost cause.

Fascinated by calcification, he began calcifying his own body, remaining alive through magic. He makes frequent trips to a saline pool that he calls his "art gallery" with his mate, Lake. He secretly has a great desire to create more beautiful statues by luring other dragons to the pool with a lantern's guiding light, or a song. If only he could mesmerize like a veilspun...

Born into the Black Hole clan on January 3rd, 2021.

66880759p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Dusk Nihil
The Zombie Hunter

Pollution and Toxicity's son, and Moondrop's twin brother. After an experience with the creation of undead monsters as a child he devotes his time to destroying zombies and any information on how to create them he can find. Or, he does his best - the scientists of the Big Chill clan researching these things consider him little more than a nuisance.

Born into the Black Hole clan on January 25th, 2021.

66880760p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Moondrop Nihil
The Crown Princet

Pollution and Toxicity's child, and Dusk's twin. The current heir to the leadership position in the Black Hole clan, Moondrop is a hyperactive socialite and often finds themself willing to more busy areas of the Tangled Growth to spend time with groups of friends. They love fancy coffee, concerts, and museum or landmark tours.

Born into the Black Hole clan on January 25th, 2021.

67063910p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Kilma Blacklight
The Rock Collector

Alkaline's little sister. Like her brother she's wholly a creepy shadow dragon, something that concerns her parents. She collects rocks she likes that she finds while out walking, and keeps them in a hoard of sorts. She spends her time at home perched on a slowly growing mound of what appears to be average looking granite.

Born into the Black Hole clan on February 2nd, 2021.

66103911p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Valeria Night-Night
The Accidental Intruder

A nocturne who accidentally began her hibernation after the Night of the Nocturne in the Black Hole clan's den, without realizing there were other dragons there. Her personality is awkward and tired, and she moves in a strange manner, tilting and swaying her head.

Discovered by Black Hole clan on February 9th, 2022.

75245808p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sunny Bunny
The Stellar Witch

A hyperactive mirror and a star witch, Sunny has a hard time staying in one place for very long, and, like a star, is a constant explosion of energy. We're not sure if she sleeps. She does drink a lot of coffee from the Starfall Isles, and that stuff is potent. She loves food, going to really weird restaurants, and stargazing. She would sungaze, but thats generally viewed as a bad idea.

Joined the Black Hole clan on February 13th, 2022.

75824259p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Voidrot Nihil
The Bug Collector

A sweet-looking tundra with soft eyes. She uses her adorable appearance to get away with a lot of nefarious things, she is quite the scoundrel. She likes to collect specimens of all sorts of insects, but mostly moths. She would love to be an elegant pearlcatcher someday.

Born into the Black Hole clan on February 14th, 2022.

75950735p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Fog Olivine

Lake's first born, nearly at the height of the full moon - Fog has a moon-like pallor to her eyes. She loves hunting, and becomes impossible to deal with, even frenzied, when bored or made to sit still.

Born into the Black Hole clan on February 20, 2022.

75950736p.png x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Sandstone Olivine

A very quiet dragon, though quite amused by her size compared to papa Lake. She prefers to stay at home crafting than going out, finding contentment in making reed baskets, or playing make believe with nice sticks she finds.

Born into the Black Hole clan on February 20, 2022.

AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Graveyard

The entire Black Hole clan is very much alive right now!
Graveyard

The entire Black Hole clan is very much alive right now!
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
Table of Contents

Day 2: But nothing Happened!
Day 3: Meet Altwidus!
Day 4: Art Day (Altwidus, Lantern and Lake!)
Day 5: Cooking up Acid (Local man almost dissolves his arm)
Day 6: Toxicity Accent + Lake stared into the mist
Day 7: Art Day (Lake!)
Day 8: Knuckleheads VS. a mouse
Day 9: Moving an Object at Rest
Day 10: HEIRS!
Day 11: Throwing Down with Champagne Glasses in the Parking Lot
Day 12: Actually, no heirs.
Day 13: Altwidus does something nobody expected him to pull off.
Day 14: It is Time to Die
Day 15: Meet Alkaline!
Day 16: Stop Bleaching your Hair or it will Fall Out
Day 17: Tripskink
Day 18: Altwidus makes Weird Sauce
Day 19: Art Day (Alkaline!) + Altwidus makes Weird Sandwich
Day 20: But Nothing Happened! The sequel
Day 21: Two Terrible twos
Day 22: Nearly Lab Rat
Day 23: Yelling on Twitter
Day 24: Art Day (Moondrop!) + Stasis for a year and I'm still on Sornieth. Lame
Day 25: Lake's Wizard Lasers
Day 26: Anyone lose a fried egg?
Table of Contents

Day 2: But nothing Happened!
Day 3: Meet Altwidus!
Day 4: Art Day (Altwidus, Lantern and Lake!)
Day 5: Cooking up Acid (Local man almost dissolves his arm)
Day 6: Toxicity Accent + Lake stared into the mist
Day 7: Art Day (Lake!)
Day 8: Knuckleheads VS. a mouse
Day 9: Moving an Object at Rest
Day 10: HEIRS!
Day 11: Throwing Down with Champagne Glasses in the Parking Lot
Day 12: Actually, no heirs.
Day 13: Altwidus does something nobody expected him to pull off.
Day 14: It is Time to Die
Day 15: Meet Alkaline!
Day 16: Stop Bleaching your Hair or it will Fall Out
Day 17: Tripskink
Day 18: Altwidus makes Weird Sauce
Day 19: Art Day (Alkaline!) + Altwidus makes Weird Sandwich
Day 20: But Nothing Happened! The sequel
Day 21: Two Terrible twos
Day 22: Nearly Lab Rat
Day 23: Yelling on Twitter
Day 24: Art Day (Moondrop!) + Stasis for a year and I'm still on Sornieth. Lame
Day 25: Lake's Wizard Lasers
Day 26: Anyone lose a fried egg?
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][size=5][u]Day 2[/size][/u] [item=berserker] ------------------------------------------------------------- 1,2,3 = Death Streak 4,5,6 = Safe Rolled: 5 ------------------------------------------------------------- The newfound clan was still working to settle out a territory, when Lake heard something rustle behind a tree. He went to go investigate, but Lantern stopped him. "I wouldn't advise that, lil' one," they warned, "We don't know what's in those woods." Lake kept glancing at the spot for the rest of the day. He was curious, but knew that the tundra was right... Besides which, the damp, stagnant air of the wood was starting to get to him, and he didn't feel like dealing with whatever was out there right now.[/center]
Day 2

Berserker

1,2,3 = Death Streak
4,5,6 = Safe

Rolled: 5

The newfound clan was still working to settle out a territory, when Lake heard something rustle behind a tree. He went to go investigate, but Lantern stopped him. "I wouldn't advise that, lil' one," they warned, "We don't know what's in those woods."

Lake kept glancing at the spot for the rest of the day. He was curious, but knew that the tundra was right... Besides which, the damp, stagnant air of the wood was starting to get to him, and he didn't feel like dealing with whatever was out there right now.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][size=5][u]Day 3[/size][/u] [item=webwing alpha] ------------------------------------------------------------- 1,2,3,4: Fae 5,6,7,8: Tundra 9,10,11: Mirror 12,13,14: Guardian 15,16: Nocturne 17,18: Bogsneak 19: Banescale 20: Choose Rolled: 18 -------------------------------------------------------------------- Meet Altwidus! He has the same birthday as the leaders! "omg, I didn't even realize he was a halloweenie." - Stannywolfie 2020 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64839507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/648396/64839507_350.png[/img][/url] [center][b][size=5][i][u]Altwidus[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Bog Wizard[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]Settled in with the Black Hole clan as a base of operations to conduct magical research, but sticks around to help Lantern deal with the two geniuses that call themselves the clan leaders. He says that as if he isn't pompous himself. Annoyingly so, for the fact that he's a pretty average wizard... And in spite of the fact that he once stuck his hands in plague juice saying he could resist it and got his hands mutated.[/size] [i]Joined the Black Hole clan on December 12th, 2020.[/i] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/655997/65599644p.png[/img] Lake has grown up and gotten a new bio and a title. [center][b][size=5][i][u]Lake[/u][/i][/size][/b] [size=4][u][i]The Still Air[/i][/u][/size] [size=2]After growing up in the stagnant, damp air of the tangled growth, Lake has become a rather forlorn dragon. He's taken a bit of a shine to cooking, and spends some of his time preparing the food that gets brought home, when he isn't curled up in a tree. He's easily the quietest member of the clan, and rarely makes a peep compared to the other rowdy folks in the territory.[/size][/center]
Day 3

Webwing Alpha

1,2,3,4: Fae
5,6,7,8: Tundra
9,10,11: Mirror
12,13,14: Guardian
15,16: Nocturne
17,18: Bogsneak
19: Banescale
20: Choose

Rolled: 18

Meet Altwidus!
He has the same birthday as the leaders!
"omg, I didn't even realize he was a halloweenie." - Stannywolfie 2020

64839507_350.png
Altwidus
The Bog Wizard

Settled in with the Black Hole clan as a base of operations to conduct magical research, but sticks around to help Lantern deal with the two geniuses that call themselves the clan leaders. He says that as if he isn't pompous himself. Annoyingly so, for the fact that he's a pretty average wizard... And in spite of the fact that he once stuck his hands in plague juice saying he could resist it and got his hands mutated.

Joined the Black Hole clan on December 12th, 2020.

65599644p.png
Lake has grown up and gotten a new bio and a title.
Lake
The Still Air

After growing up in the stagnant, damp air of the tangled growth, Lake has become a rather forlorn dragon. He's taken a bit of a shine to cooking, and spends some of his time preparing the food that gets brought home, when he isn't curled up in a tree. He's easily the quietest member of the clan, and rarely makes a peep compared to the other rowdy folks in the territory.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][size=5][u]Day 4[/size][/u] [item=airborne warrior belt] ------------------------------------------------------------- Some scribbles! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6587a5767ad210568959dbf855277719/3f91c02b48fc08ed-be/s2048x3072/b006b5a15d15cdb9e56ec04b98bcff84fe593607.png[/img] ------------------------------------------------------------- "WE'RE FINE, ZAAASH!" Pollution whined, trying and failing to push the stronger mirror out of the territory. "I JUST came here to check in on you! No need to get so defensiiiive!," Zash replied. She looked up to the territory. Lake was cooking a pan of flies over a few smoldering sticks. Lantern was making a stack of nightshade flower crowns. Altwidus was arguing with a rat that was eating his papers. "LOOKS GOOD, POLLY!," Zash exclaimed with the utmost honesty.[/center]
Day 4

Airborne Warrior Belt

Some scribbles!
b006b5a15d15cdb9e56ec04b98bcff84fe593607.png

"WE'RE FINE, ZAAASH!" Pollution whined, trying and failing to push the stronger mirror out of the territory. "I JUST came here to check in on you! No need to get so defensiiiive!," Zash replied. She looked up to the territory. Lake was cooking a pan of flies over a few smoldering sticks. Lantern was making a stack of nightshade flower crowns. Altwidus was arguing with a rat that was eating his papers.

"LOOKS GOOD, POLLY!," Zash exclaimed with the utmost honesty.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][size=5][u]Day 5[/size][/u] [item=banded ironstone] ------------------------------------------------------------- [i]Author note: Maybe someday I'll get to go in the coli[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- Lantern was watching Altwidus do some experiment in the clearing. "So, why did you leave the Ruins..?," they asked. Altwidus looked up, giving a scoffing sigh at the mention of the ruins, before going back to his careful combining of two substances. "They just... Didn't understand my work. They couldn't see the genius of it." "They made fun of you, didn't they." Altwidus' lip wobbled a bit. "M... Perhaps." "I hate those guys," Lantern went on, "They can't even mask themselves. They don't know how to conceal so you just see how awful they are all the time." Altwidus, in his distraction, dripped too much of one of his substances into the mixture and it blew up in his face. He looked like he was about to start sobbing, but then his expression made a quick transition to annoyance as he realized he could blame it on someone else. "YOU DISTRACTED ME," he barked at Lantern, and they couldn't help but let out a cackle. "And.. What even IS this, now?," Altwidus asked no one as he held up the strange substance he'd made, "I mean, I didn't know... What I was making in the first place..." Lantern stopped laughing and looked at it with interest. "Hmm... Maybe we should go try pouring it on something," they suggested, before having to add on, "NOT YOU!," as he got ready to pour the substance on his own arm. "Not... Yes, of course," he acknowledged quietly, tipping the edge of the container back up, "What do we... Um, what do you suggest..?" Lantern looked around, then spotted a large stone. "I mean, that rock? So we know it isn't hyper-acid, or something?" Altwidus nodded with a small noise of approval, then stepped heavily over to the stone. He dripped a little bit of his substance onto the stone. He looked a little alarmed as it began fizzing, and left a small indent in the stone where it had fallen. "I told you it was hyper-acid," Lantern said, "I bet you're glad you didn't put that on your arm now." They both stared a little fearfully at the hole in the stone. Altwidus nodded rapidly, his fins flapping. His hat fell off. ------------------------------------------------------------- "I'm BOOOORREEED", Tox whined, laying on the ground. His mate grinned. "I'm bored too, but at least watching you complain about it is funny." Tox screeched in response while Polly laughed at him.[/center]
Day 5

Banded Ironstone

Author note: Maybe someday I'll get to go in the coli

Lantern was watching Altwidus do some experiment in the clearing. "So, why did you leave the Ruins..?," they asked.

Altwidus looked up, giving a scoffing sigh at the mention of the ruins, before going back to his careful combining of two substances. "They just... Didn't understand my work. They couldn't see the genius of it."

"They made fun of you, didn't they."

Altwidus' lip wobbled a bit. "M... Perhaps."

"I hate those guys," Lantern went on, "They can't even mask themselves. They don't know how to conceal so you just see how awful they are all the time."

Altwidus, in his distraction, dripped too much of one of his substances into the mixture and it blew up in his face. He looked like he was about to start sobbing, but then his expression made a quick transition to annoyance as he realized he could blame it on someone else. "YOU DISTRACTED ME," he barked at Lantern, and they couldn't help but let out a cackle.

"And.. What even IS this, now?," Altwidus asked no one as he held up the strange substance he'd made, "I mean, I didn't know... What I was making in the first place..."

Lantern stopped laughing and looked at it with interest. "Hmm... Maybe we should go try pouring it on something," they suggested, before having to add on, "NOT YOU!," as he got ready to pour the substance on his own arm.

"Not... Yes, of course," he acknowledged quietly, tipping the edge of the container back up, "What do we... Um, what do you suggest..?"

Lantern looked around, then spotted a large stone. "I mean, that rock? So we know it isn't hyper-acid, or something?"

Altwidus nodded with a small noise of approval, then stepped heavily over to the stone. He dripped a little bit of his substance onto the stone. He looked a little alarmed as it began fizzing, and left a small indent in the stone where it had fallen.

"I told you it was hyper-acid," Lantern said, "I bet you're glad you didn't put that on your arm now." They both stared a little fearfully at the hole in the stone.

Altwidus nodded rapidly, his fins flapping. His hat fell off.

"I'm BOOOORREEED", Tox whined, laying on the ground. His mate grinned. "I'm bored too, but at least watching you complain about it is funny." Tox screeched in response while Polly laughed at him.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][size=5][u]Day 6[/size][/u] [item=bottled bones] ------------------------------------------------------------- [i]Author note: Maybe someday I'll get to go in the coli[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- I DEFINITELY did not feel like writing two days in a row, so I went and did something a little different; I made an accent for Tox. I was going to do one for Polly too but I'll leave that for another day. I just want to make it very clear that they are a rowdy scene couple. [img]https://imgur.com/52619a6.png[/img] I'm about to go post it in my store thread, so head [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2736884]HERE[/url] if you're interested. ------------------------------------------------------------- Lake stared into the mist. Lake stared into the mist. Lake stared into the mist for hours. Lake stared into the mist. The mist stared into Lake. Lake felt dread wash over him as he looked around. There was nothing but the mist. How big was the world beyond the mist? Was there anything besides the Mist? Was there anything left beyond its obfuscation..? Lake was too tired to worry about it. He would sleep, and the mist would be cleared when he awoke. He hoped. It always did, but... He had a... Nagging feeling that if he got too used to it, it wouldn't.[/center]
Day 6

Bottled Bones

I DEFINITELY did not feel like writing two days in a row, so I went and did something a little different; I made an accent for Tox. I was going to do one for Polly too but I'll leave that for another day. I just want to make it very clear that they are a rowdy scene couple.

52619a6.png

I'm about to go post it in my store thread, so head HERE if you're interested.

Lake stared into the mist. Lake stared into the mist. Lake stared into the mist for hours. Lake stared into the mist. The mist stared into Lake. Lake felt dread wash over him as he looked around. There was nothing but the mist. How big was the world beyond the mist? Was there anything besides the Mist? Was there anything left beyond its obfuscation..?

Lake was too tired to worry about it. He would sleep, and the mist would be cleared when he awoke.

He hoped.

It always did, but... He had a... Nagging feeling that if he got too used to it,

it wouldn't.
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
[center][size=5][u]Day 7[/size][/u] [item=bottled embers] ------------------------------------------------------------- [i]Author note: Maybe someday I'll get to go in the coli[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- I don't think I'm going to finish this today, but I'm drawing Lake for day 7! I'll leave the WIP here until I'm finished, and I'll say it's done on the day it's done. EDIT: IT IS COMPLETE, [img]https://imgur.com/YBQDRan.png[/img] It was also featured in fanart friday on tumblr! ------------------------------------------------------------- The leader of the Big Chill clan, Ori, came to visit. "No, we don't need anything!," Tox yelled defensively, "We're doing fine on our own." "Okay.... Sheesh," Ori replied, "I was just offering. If you need anything, we can spare it. I don't want ya'll starving." "I can hunt for everyone! We don't need any food!," Polly barked.... But in the distance, behind her, a little fae motioned for Ori to come closer from behind a tree. Ori glanced at this with his extra eyes to avoid alerting Polly, then nodded to her. "I don't doubt that, I'm just saying... Is it okay if I say hi to everyone?" Polly agreed, and Ori took discreetly to the little grove Lake hid in. The fae seemed surrounded by a mist. It swirled about, and washed out his colors. Ori found him interesting and entrancing. "Do you need food?," he asked the fae with a hushed voice. Lake nodded, saying monotonously, "I have eaten nothing but mosquitos for a week."[/center]
Day 7

Bottled Embers

I don't think I'm going to finish this today, but I'm drawing Lake for day 7!
I'll leave the WIP here until I'm finished, and I'll say it's done on the day it's done.

EDIT: IT IS COMPLETE,

YBQDRan.png

It was also featured in fanart friday on tumblr!

The leader of the Big Chill clan, Ori, came to visit.

"No, we don't need anything!," Tox yelled defensively, "We're doing fine on our own."

"Okay.... Sheesh," Ori replied, "I was just offering. If you need anything, we can spare it. I don't want ya'll starving."

"I can hunt for everyone! We don't need any food!," Polly barked.... But in the distance, behind her, a little fae motioned for Ori to come closer from behind a tree.

Ori glanced at this with his extra eyes to avoid alerting Polly, then nodded to her. "I don't doubt that, I'm just saying... Is it okay if I say hi to everyone?" Polly agreed, and Ori took discreetly to the little grove Lake hid in.

The fae seemed surrounded by a mist. It swirled about, and washed out his colors. Ori found him interesting and entrancing. "Do you need food?," he asked the fae with a hushed voice. Lake nodded, saying monotonously, "I have eaten nothing but mosquitos for a week."
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
1 2 3 4 5