@AmethystLynx

Hi there! I hope you have happy hollydays! :D

I am ready to take home your dragon for breeding with Voiken. ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@fouguri this is such a neat idea! I’d love to help with my two dragons! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/23308560][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/233086/23308560_350.png[/img][/url] & [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65219389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/652194/65219389_350.png[/img][/url]
@fouguri this is such a neat idea! I’d love to help with my two dragons!
23308560_350.png & 65219389_350.png
JNpe71y.png
This looks quite interesting, but who is Naomi, and what exactly details a 100 hatchling challenge?
This looks quite interesting, but who is Naomi, and what exactly details a 100 hatchling challenge?
@Fouguri I would love to participate in this- I'm doing something of a descendant project myself and was looking into getting a Naomi descendant for the other half of the project. The father I have is on a breeding cooldown, currently, he'll be RTB Jan. 19, I would love to be pinged after her next nest! This is Redmoon. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66074893][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/660749/66074893_350.png[/img][/url] He is meant to start the bloodline of the rival family that i'm doing my breeding project for (the red crescent moon with the rune in my sig)
@Fouguri

I would love to participate in this- I'm doing something of a descendant project myself and was looking into getting a Naomi descendant for the other half of the project. The father I have is on a breeding cooldown, currently, he'll be RTB Jan. 19, I would love to be pinged after her next nest!

This is Redmoon.
66074893_350.png
He is meant to start the bloodline of the rival family that i'm doing my breeding project for (the red crescent moon with the rune in my sig)
E6RgUYf.png JvUa9ma.png
mqW8lnj.png
xYQkuHQ.png
uPOLOvt.png
fVFXfTh.png
mk2bmrp.png
R1dejfm.png
o4KdtaP.png
l4udYUy.pngamcZw9X.png
@KnightOfAres Both of your dragon are incredible. As @/AmethystLynx didn't reply to my last ping, Voiken is still wainting for a partner so you can already send Nymstryx or Trickster my way. ^-^ /!\ Like it is stated in the rules, I will ask for a couple of lore lines when the second will one will be nested. @BerkleyPearl Thanks a lot for offering Redmoon for my challenge. I will add him to the waitlist! He is realy beautifull!!! ^-^ @Korival Naomi is a dragon that was involved with some bizarre glitch on FlightRising. (Basically, the auction house broke for a day and the courier dragons were all replaced with "Naomi" when they delivered the users purchase in the AH. ) She is often called "the glitch Queen) She had one surviving child, who was bred and now people like to have her descendants as sort of trophy dragons. They are no more than the average exalt fodder dragon,but people just add high value to them due to being related to an otherwise normal dragon that got caught up in a site-wide glitch. "what exactly details a 100 hatchling challenge? " I am not sure I understand your question. Basically, a 100 hatchling challenge goal is to breed one single female dragon enough so she has at least 100 babies. This challenge is adapted from a famous challenge on the sims 4 (the 100 babies challenge). Hope this helps! [emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@KnightOfAres

Both of your dragon are incredible.
As @/AmethystLynx didn't reply to my last ping, Voiken is still wainting for a partner so you can already send Nymstryx or Trickster my way. ^-^

/!\ Like it is stated in the rules, I will ask for a couple of lore lines when the second will one will be nested.

@BerkleyPearl

Thanks a lot for offering Redmoon for my challenge. I will add him to the waitlist!

He is realy beautifull!!! ^-^

@Korival

Naomi is a dragon that was involved with some bizarre glitch on FlightRising.

(Basically, the auction house broke for a day and the courier dragons were all replaced with "Naomi" when they delivered the users purchase in the AH. )

She is often called "the glitch Queen)

She had one surviving child, who was bred and now people like to have her descendants as sort of trophy dragons. They are no more than the average exalt fodder dragon,but people just add high value to them due to being related to an otherwise normal dragon that got caught up in a site-wide glitch.

"what exactly details a 100 hatchling challenge? "

I am not sure I understand your question.
Basically, a 100 hatchling challenge goal is to breed one single female dragon enough so she has at least 100 babies. This challenge is adapted from a famous challenge on the sims 4 (the 100 babies challenge).

Hope this helps!
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri Trickster won’t be ready for another two days and Nymsrtyx won’t be ready for another five, is that alright?
@Fouguri Trickster won’t be ready for another two days and Nymsrtyx won’t be ready for another five, is that alright?
JNpe71y.png
@KnightOfAres

Sure, we can start with Trickster if it's okay. ^-^
You can send him my way today or tomorrow. :)
@KnightOfAres

Sure, we can start with Trickster if it's okay. ^-^
You can send him my way today or tomorrow. :)
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
So that would be why folks probably use the 15 day cool down breeding dragons. Would be a time slog if you used one of the 30 day cool down dragons. Max you can hope for would be 5 egg nests hah!
So that would be why folks probably use the 15 day cool down breeding dragons. Would be a time slog if you used one of the 30 day cool down dragons. Max you can hope for would be 5 egg nests hah!
@Korival
You have the point! ;3

@KnightOfAres

They got 3 eggs! Not so bad! :D
@Korival
You have the point! ;3

@KnightOfAres

They got 3 eggs! Not so bad! :D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri sorry I didn’t even see the ping for this! I’m super excited to see the babies [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] Would you like me to send Nymstryx still after Trickster is sent home?
@Fouguri sorry I didn’t even see the ping for this! I’m super excited to see the babies Would you like me to send Nymstryx still after Trickster is sent home?
JNpe71y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11