Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Final Sprite: complete!
1 2
Hello! I'm Myst, and I love collecting. I especially love collecting complete sets of things, and that brings me to my quest... [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/02a8f30203a44f3ae61e5709064d4345.png[/img][/center] I have the other 10 sprites, either from the original festivals or through later trades and windfalls. Of course the light sprite is the most expensive and one of my favorites, and I'd love to save up enough to get one before I move to Light in January! My plan is to post updates here to keep myself on track and accountable. [center]Current gem count: 1,108g Current LS LAH: 70,000g 1.6% of the way there![/center] Ways you can help, if you'd like! - cheer me on! <: - buy a dragon? I'm taking offers on many nice things [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2926483]here[/url] - commission me for a spreadsheet or something? o: (I do automated bio coders and such, they're neat and handy)
Hello! I'm Myst, and I love collecting. I especially love collecting complete sets of things, and that brings me to my quest...
02a8f30203a44f3ae61e5709064d4345.png

I have the other 10 sprites, either from the original festivals or through later trades and windfalls. Of course the light sprite is the most expensive and one of my favorites, and I'd love to save up enough to get one before I move to Light in January! My plan is to post updates here to keep myself on track and accountable.
Current gem count: 1,108g
Current LS LAH: 70,000g
1.6% of the way there!

Ways you can help, if you'd like!
- cheer me on! <:
- buy a dragon? I'm taking offers on many nice things here
- commission me for a spreadsheet or something? o: (I do automated bio coders and such, they're neat and handy)
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Update~
Current gem count: 2,575g
3.7% of the way there!

I sold a few dragons, and I've got a couple bigger sales on hold which is exciting. We'll see how things go!
Update~
Current gem count: 2,575g
3.7% of the way there!

I sold a few dragons, and I've got a couple bigger sales on hold which is exciting. We'll see how things go!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Current gem count: 4,045g
5.8% of the way there!

Sold a few more dragons, although not the big ticket ones I'd really like to sell. We'll get there! <:
Current gem count: 4,045g
5.8% of the way there!

Sold a few more dragons, although not the big ticket ones I'd really like to sell. We'll get there! <:
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
A particularly spicy update today! <:
Current gem count: 19,834g
Current LS LAH: 72,500g
27.3% of the way there! <:

I sold a handsome dragon to a very good home and it boosted my coffers a bit. :D
A particularly spicy update today! <:
Current gem count: 19,834g
27.3% of the way there! <:

I sold a handsome dragon to a very good home and it boosted my coffers a bit. :D
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Current gem count: 21,223g
29.3% of the way there!
Current gem count: 21,223g
29.3% of the way there!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Been a little bit since my last post because I'm chaotic stupid and bought a couple accents, whoops! Wanted to wait until I'd earned back what I'd spent.
Current gem count: 27,601g
Current LS LAH: 72,000g
38.3% of the way there! <:
Been a little bit since my last post because I'm chaotic stupid and bought a couple accents, whoops! Wanted to wait until I'd earned back what I'd spent.
Current gem count: 27,601g
Current LS LAH: 72,000g
38.3% of the way there! <:
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
After some uh, setbacks we will call Shiny, I'm back on track! Chugging along <:
Current gem count: 31,056g
44.4% of the way there!
After some uh, setbacks we will call Shiny, I'm back on track! Chugging along <:
Current gem count: 31,056g
44.4% of the way there!
qORik4k.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
Have my blessing XD
Have my blessing XD
5sgKGZR.gif
good luck <3
good luck <3