Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | ace attorney fandragon project tracker
1 2 3 4 5
@saiban hot damn notn is treating you well! :00 congrats!!
@saiban hot damn notn is treating you well! :00 congrats!!
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
@Saiban Checking in with a bit of a weird question. You already have a plan for Godot - and I love the green ghost on the brown primary for bringing in both of his color schemes. But... would you want my current one? He's got the right hair/secondary and he's already a pearlcatcher anyway. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41202806][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/412029/41202806_350.png[/img][/url] Peacock/White/Silver. He's G1 but he's also been bred, and I found another G1 with basically the same colors, so I've decided to update. It's fine if you don't for any reason, I just thought I'd offer. (I also wouldn't mind if you took him as a placeholder for the one you're eventually going to breed. I'd even say use him for the breeding project, but his colors are actually way off.) (Picked up a few other characters this NotN! I now have Nahyuta, Dahlia, and the dreaded Quercus Alba.)
@Saiban Checking in with a bit of a weird question.

You already have a plan for Godot - and I love the green ghost on the brown primary for bringing in both of his color schemes. But... would you want my current one? He's got the right hair/secondary and he's already a pearlcatcher anyway.

41202806_350.png

Peacock/White/Silver. He's G1 but he's also been bred, and I found another G1 with basically the same colors, so I've decided to update.

It's fine if you don't for any reason, I just thought I'd offer. (I also wouldn't mind if you took him as a placeholder for the one you're eventually going to breed. I'd even say use him for the breeding project, but his colors are actually way off.)

(Picked up a few other characters this NotN! I now have Nahyuta, Dahlia, and the dreaded Quercus Alba.)
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi
are you sure you'd want me to have him? he's got decent colors i think, so you could probably sell him for your own funds :P you've already done SO much for me in this project.
if you're absolutely sure though, i wouldn't mind taking him in as a placeholder :)

(congrats on your new dragons!! alba's dragon broadcast made me laugh lol. also i maayyy have nahyuta's mane you're looking for? lemme go look)
@Laluzi
are you sure you'd want me to have him? he's got decent colors i think, so you could probably sell him for your own funds :P you've already done SO much for me in this project.
if you're absolutely sure though, i wouldn't mind taking him in as a placeholder :)

(congrats on your new dragons!! alba's dragon broadcast made me laugh lol. also i maayyy have nahyuta's mane you're looking for? lemme go look)
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Yeah, it's fine! My own funds are pretty robust at the moment (and because he's bred, I probably wouldn't be able to get more than 100g for him.) I'll probably finish up his body double later today (strange chests allowing) and then I'll send him over!

(Also, you were right about the vistas... page two of this thread just looks like someone talking to themselves.)

Thank you! If you had Nahyuta's mane that'd be amazing, but heads up that they're worth quite a bit on the AH so it's a lot to give away (and that I don't mind grinding in Redrock Cove, it's one of my favorite zones.) I might be able to trade it for some other apparel you have a more pressing need for?
Yeah, it's fine! My own funds are pretty robust at the moment (and because he's bred, I probably wouldn't be able to get more than 100g for him.) I'll probably finish up his body double later today (strange chests allowing) and then I'll send him over!

(Also, you were right about the vistas... page two of this thread just looks like someone talking to themselves.)

Thank you! If you had Nahyuta's mane that'd be amazing, but heads up that they're worth quite a bit on the AH so it's a lot to give away (and that I don't mind grinding in Redrock Cove, it's one of my favorite zones.) I might be able to trade it for some other apparel you have a more pressing need for?
XPDxt22.png
@Laluzi
alrighty, if you're absolutely sure! bred g1s are a struggle, for sure. good luck on your other godot! :P

and... oops. too late :P i have WAY more than i thought i did so it's not a big deal to me! i'd rather help out someone else than just have the extra manes sitting in my hoard.
@Laluzi
alrighty, if you're absolutely sure! bred g1s are a struggle, for sure. good luck on your other godot! :P

and... oops. too late :P i have WAY more than i thought i did so it's not a big deal to me! i'd rather help out someone else than just have the extra manes sitting in my hoard.
probably on ffxiv
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Thank you so much! [emoji=pearlcatcher love size=1] And now I rejoice at my not-bald Yuty. It's pretty wow-inducing how close a match the mane is!
Thank you so much! And now I rejoice at my not-bald Yuty. It's pretty wow-inducing how close a match the mane is!

XPDxt22.png
[size=1]@vwoop @Laluzi[/size] one little update today! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66546207][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665463/66546207.png[/img][/url] i finally have the title character! say hello to Phoenix Wright himself... kinda. (also, fun fact, edgeworth actually appears in more games in the series than phoenix. edgeworth appears in 8, and phoenix appears in 7.) also, i actually have [i]every single plan[/i] scried now! there's a few characters i may want to add in the future, but for now, i actually have clear goals to work towards for each character, lol. i'll be updating the second post sometime this week, hopefully.
@vwoop @Laluzi
one little update today!
66546207.png
i finally have the title character! say hello to Phoenix Wright himself... kinda.
(also, fun fact, edgeworth actually appears in more games in the series than phoenix. edgeworth appears in 8, and phoenix appears in 7.)

also, i actually have every single plan scried now! there's a few characters i may want to add in the future, but for now, i actually have clear goals to work towards for each character, lol. i'll be updating the second post sometime this week, hopefully.
probably on ffxiv
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Wooo! I love his colors - without the accent (which was an excellent call), he looks like a little blue jay. Well, he'll grow up into a phoenix soon enough.

Huh, that's kind of crazy that Edgeworth has more games than the man himself. I guess Phoenix had He Who Must Not Be Named status in Edgeworth's spinoffs, where the only game Edgeworth missed out on was Apollo Justice.

I really like your new scries, by the way - obviously I think that your Dahlia is awesome and I cannot imagine why, but your Blackquill is brilliant - I always anguished that I couldn't use the fugitive shackles on him thanks to all the ice, but the ice chains actually work really well thanks to wings being a secondary zone analogous to hair - you get the prison chains while the ice acts like the white patches in his hair. Love that outfit. Your Athena's wonderful too, the bows and blue underbelly add a lot and I just immediately knew what character I was looking at. Saturn's also a cool choice for her crazy hair!

(I've picked up two new characters recently, the Judge and Engarde. Having so much trouble trying to create Engarde's vest, though. FR apparel just can't do it.)

(Edit: ...and then I just picked up a different dragon for Engarde, who I think looks better, but now I have a dragon I spent 1kg on that I don't have a use for. Oops. Don't suppose you need a white/sand/crimson with earth eyes for any character?)
Wooo! I love his colors - without the accent (which was an excellent call), he looks like a little blue jay. Well, he'll grow up into a phoenix soon enough.

Huh, that's kind of crazy that Edgeworth has more games than the man himself. I guess Phoenix had He Who Must Not Be Named status in Edgeworth's spinoffs, where the only game Edgeworth missed out on was Apollo Justice.

I really like your new scries, by the way - obviously I think that your Dahlia is awesome and I cannot imagine why, but your Blackquill is brilliant - I always anguished that I couldn't use the fugitive shackles on him thanks to all the ice, but the ice chains actually work really well thanks to wings being a secondary zone analogous to hair - you get the prison chains while the ice acts like the white patches in his hair. Love that outfit. Your Athena's wonderful too, the bows and blue underbelly add a lot and I just immediately knew what character I was looking at. Saturn's also a cool choice for her crazy hair!

(I've picked up two new characters recently, the Judge and Engarde. Having so much trouble trying to create Engarde's vest, though. FR apparel just can't do it.)

(Edit: ...and then I just picked up a different dragon for Engarde, who I think looks better, but now I have a dragon I spent 1kg on that I don't have a use for. Oops. Don't suppose you need a white/sand/crimson with earth eyes for any character?)
XPDxt22.png
@vwoop @Laluzi hi there! it's been a long time, hasn't it? sorry about the lack of updates, i've been both very unlucky and very busy. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68546747][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/685468/68546747_350.png[/img][/url] i bring one little update today, after [i]five[/i] pairs and about 4 months of breeding, i finally have my ryuu dragon! hopefully my luck turns around sometime soon so i can ping more :)
@vwoop @Laluzi

hi there! it's been a long time, hasn't it? sorry about the lack of updates, i've been both very unlucky and very busy.
68546747_350.png
i bring one little update today, after five pairs and about 4 months of breeding, i finally have my ryuu dragon! hopefully my luck turns around sometime soon so i can ping more :)
probably on ffxiv
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
I got curious seeing your forum signature, and holy cow, all of these dragons are absolutely incredible! I love how creative you are with apparel and skins. I never even thought about using the flaxen unicorn mane for my Klavier, I just made him look like a Fire Emblem songstress. X'D

And your Ryuu is especially delightful! I can tell how much hard work you put into him. :3
I got curious seeing your forum signature, and holy cow, all of these dragons are absolutely incredible! I love how creative you are with apparel and skins. I never even thought about using the flaxen unicorn mane for my Klavier, I just made him look like a Fire Emblem songstress. X'D

And your Ryuu is especially delightful! I can tell how much hard work you put into him. :3
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5