Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Slimeburger and Pam WILL hatch a Primal
1 2 3 4 5
You know what? I'm tired. Apparently, the primal rate is one hatchling in every 227. Yes, you read that right. Do you want to know how many eggs I've hatched? [b]341.[/b] 341 eggs, and I've never once hatched a primal. So! I just bought two plentiful breed XXY Obsidian Star/Con/Opal dragons from the Auction House. Meet Slimeburger and Pam! [s](spot the reference)[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63656462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636565/63656462_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63518695][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635187/63518695_350.png[/img][/url] Why these dragons? I'm in Arcane, and Star/Con Arcane primals, especially XXY Star/Con Arcane primals, ESPECIALLY XXY Obsidian Star/Con Arcane primals, are hellishly expensive. I'm going to make that sweet sweet dragon cash. All of their children will be for sale, for 6g/kt unless the eyes are cool. THIS CHALLENGE HAS TWO ENDINGS: 1) Hope: I hatch a primal from any nest, especially the nest of Slimeburger and Pam. 2) Despair: Slimeburger and Pam have 100 hatchlings without a single primal from them or any of my other dragons, and I resign myself to my fate. Slimeburger will be RTB in a week. Until then, I need hatchling name themes! I don't want to just go with numbers, even in other languages, since after ~20 they all start going a little buckwild. I could do Greek and Hebrew letters, but those are both finite and a bit overplayed. Thank you for your contributions, and also (I presume) suffering with me as I attempt to complete the task every Flight Rising player either dreams of or laughs at. One might even call this challenge... a Suffering Game. No? Just me? *slinks back into the Observatory for a week* I'm going to level them up one level every time they produce a nest without any special eyes whatsoever, and I'm going to add a piece of apparel every time I get wegged. [b]Pinglist:[/b] @/TheDeathseer @/Amphithere @/CannedBeans @/aura12 (m guardians) @/nechro @/IcyGlaceon471 @/aquafilia @/Piercingeyes @/idiosyncratic
You know what? I'm tired. Apparently, the primal rate is one hatchling in every 227. Yes, you read that right. Do you want to know how many eggs I've hatched? 341. 341 eggs, and I've never once hatched a primal.
So! I just bought two plentiful breed XXY Obsidian Star/Con/Opal dragons from the Auction House. Meet Slimeburger and Pam! (spot the reference)
63656462_350.png
63518695_350.png

Why these dragons? I'm in Arcane, and Star/Con Arcane primals, especially XXY Star/Con Arcane primals, ESPECIALLY XXY Obsidian Star/Con Arcane primals, are hellishly expensive. I'm going to make that sweet sweet dragon cash. All of their children will be for sale, for 6g/kt unless the eyes are cool.

THIS CHALLENGE HAS TWO ENDINGS:
1) Hope: I hatch a primal from any nest, especially the nest of Slimeburger and Pam.
2) Despair: Slimeburger and Pam have 100 hatchlings without a single primal from them or any of my other dragons, and I resign myself to my fate.

Slimeburger will be RTB in a week. Until then, I need hatchling name themes! I don't want to just go with numbers, even in other languages, since after ~20 they all start going a little buckwild. I could do Greek and Hebrew letters, but those are both finite and a bit overplayed. Thank you for your contributions, and also (I presume) suffering with me as I attempt to complete the task every Flight Rising player either dreams of or laughs at. One might even call this challenge... a Suffering Game. No? Just me? *slinks back into the Observatory for a week*

I'm going to level them up one level every time they produce a nest without any special eyes whatsoever, and I'm going to add a piece of apparel every time I get wegged.

Pinglist: @/TheDeathseer @/Amphithere @/CannedBeans @/aura12 (m guardians) @/nechro @/IcyGlaceon471 @/aquafilia @/Piercingeyes @/idiosyncratic
Long-Term Fandragon Search | Animated Anomalies Subspecies

ve/vir/vis, fey/faer/faer, or they/them pronouns
Significant Hatchlings
None yet!

Eggs hatched: 9
Significant Hatchlings
None yet!

Eggs hatched: 9

@wolfbutterfly42

Ohohoho, good luck! If it's alright with you, could I be pinged for hatches (unless you're not doing a pinglist)?
@wolfbutterfly42

Ohohoho, good luck! If it's alright with you, could I be pinged for hatches (unless you're not doing a pinglist)?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer sure thing! I would like every hatchling out of my lair as soon as possible lol
@TheDeathseer sure thing! I would like every hatchling out of my lair as soon as possible lol

Good luck!! I'd love to be pinged when/if you hatch a Primal, just to see them. :D Not looking to buy, I just wanna behold the potential beauty, if that's okay.
Good luck!! I'd love to be pinged when/if you hatch a Primal, just to see them. :D Not looking to buy, I just wanna behold the potential beauty, if that's okay.
@Ampithere sure thing!
@Ampithere sure thing!

I would love to be on the pinglist for hatchlings/when you get a primal

(Also Monster Factory Reference? Is this the Final Pam?)
I would love to be on the pinglist for hatchlings/when you get a primal

(Also Monster Factory Reference? Is this the Final Pam?)
xcyUiLb.png ljTSTgD.gif] k2oor6F.png
If you have any Male guardian hatchlings I'd be super interested in one! not sure if you have a pinglist for that but...

good luck!
If you have any Male guardian hatchlings I'd be super interested in one! not sure if you have a pinglist for that but...

good luck!
@CannedBeans sure thing! (also, yes, this is Final Pam and Freddy "Slimeburger" Jr.)
@aura12 added!
@CannedBeans sure thing! (also, yes, this is Final Pam and Freddy "Slimeburger" Jr.)
@aura12 added!

First nest: three eggs!
First nest: three eggs!

1 2 3 4 5