@3idolon I submitted a society idea!
@3idolon I submitted a society idea!
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@3idolon

I would like to nominate Bellua for the Berserker leadership position if it is still available. Sorry if I did this wrong...

CPC link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jBLVMG26gyKeDUyx7aGRlnURpn6ZEJXDg4ZyoTBK9ac/edit#gid=0
@3idolon

I would like to nominate Bellua for the Berserker leadership position if it is still available. Sorry if I did this wrong...

CPC link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jBLVMG26gyKeDUyx7aGRlnURpn6ZEJXDg4ZyoTBK9ac/edit#gid=0
RXD8sr3.gif
@SixCrows Hey! Bahari's emblem have been added to the Hall! Also I didn't see Tor earlier and [center][emoji=mirror love size=2] [emoji=mirror love size=2] [emoji=mirror love size=2] [/center] OMG I love???? Like really love??? That is absolutely phenomenal [emoji=heart size=1] May I add Tor to our buttons? Only if you say yes of course ([s]you'd get points for donated art[/s]) either way I think that is just amazing <3
@SixCrows Hey! Bahari's emblem have been added to the Hall!

Also I didn't see Tor earlier and

OMG I love???? Like really love??? That is absolutely phenomenal

May I add Tor to our buttons? Only if you say yes of course (you'd get points for donated art) either way I think that is just amazing <3

@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@KalicoKat @Psittacidae @SixCrows

Hey guys, this is a bit redundant, because Discord, but just an official acknowledgment of your Faction submissions. Thank you so much for contributing to our lore!
@KalicoKat @Psittacidae @SixCrows

Hey guys, this is a bit redundant, because Discord, but just an official acknowledgment of your Faction submissions. Thank you so much for contributing to our lore!
@
@
@MxFeral Bellua qualifies! (emoji=mirror celebration)

The Berserker post has been updated! Do you have any plans to make a lore thread for Berserkers, and/or would you like to give them a headquarters outside of the Council building? (If so could you provide a map link?)

Congratulations!!
@MxFeral Bellua qualifies! (emoji=mirror celebration)

The Berserker post has been updated! Do you have any plans to make a lore thread for Berserkers, and/or would you like to give them a headquarters outside of the Council building? (If so could you provide a map link?)

Congratulations!!
@
@
@3idolon

Thank you! I do plan on making a thread for them! How, idk yet...but I'll figure it out! Oh and here's the map coordinates for their location:
@3idolon

Thank you! I do plan on making a thread for them! How, idk yet...but I'll figure it out! Oh and here's the map coordinates for their location:
RXD8sr3.gif
@3idolon Added a new society submission in line with the map update
@3idolon Added a new society submission in line with the map update
@3idolon Thank you!! And yes, I’d be delighted if Tor was added to the buttons! [s]Need me those art points[/s] ((Also if I get some time this weekend I might make some other breed buttons, just maybe. [emoji=special eyes size=1][emoji=special eyes size=1]))
@3idolon Thank you!! And yes, I’d be delighted if Tor was added to the buttons! Need me those art points ((Also if I get some time this weekend I might make some other breed buttons, just maybe. ))
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SixCrows OMG that would be amazing if you did......
@SixCrows OMG that would be amazing if you did......
@
@
@3idolon I think I did this right! let me know if anything is incorrect
@3idolon I think I did this right! let me know if anything is incorrect
lp5liu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44