Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] lair & lore tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6
[br][columns][color=transparent]___________________[/color][nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdCEH9z.png[/img][/url][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][center][font=cambria][size=6][color=#54280e][b]sedge122's lair & lore tracker[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]___________________[/color][/columns] [br] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][center][font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» INTRODUCTION[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]Hi, welcome to my lair & lore tracker thread! :D Although it's called that, I'll also have a lot of stuff in here that [i]doesn't[/i] strictly have to do with my lair or my lore. (In fact, I plan to have another thread for my overall lore in the future.) Mostly I'll be tracking my earnings here and keeping personal notes, but it'll also have my wishlist, about me, and some other stuff! [color=#54280e][b]Please do not post in this thread![/b][/color] If you have anything you want to mention relating to it, send me a PM or leave me a profile comment. You can totally follow/subscribe to this thread though, if for some reason you want to do that! :D [br] ----[/size][/size][/size] [br] [font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» TABLE OF CONTENTS[/b][/color][/size][/font][/center][columns][color=transparent]_____________________[/color][nextcol][right][size=2][size=4][size=4][color=#54280e][b]I. II. III. IV. V. VI. VII. VIII. IX. X.[/b][/color][/size][/size][/size][/right][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][nextcol][size=2][size=4][size=4]introduction & table of contents [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206#post_51900667]about me & faq[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206#post_51900668]wishlist & dream dragons[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206#post_51900671]ongoing & completed projects[/url] x x x x x x[/size][/size][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]_____________________[/color][/columns] [center][size=2][size=4][size=4]----[/size][/size][/size] [br][/center] [nextcol][/columns]

___________________ hdCEH9z.png __
sedge122's
lair & lore tracker

» INTRODUCTION

Hi, welcome to my lair & lore tracker thread! :D Although it's called that, I'll also have a lot of stuff in here that doesn't strictly have to do with my lair or my lore. (In fact, I plan to have another thread for my overall lore in the future.) Mostly I'll be tracking my earnings here and keeping personal notes, but it'll also have my wishlist, about me, and some other stuff!

Please do not post in this thread! If you have anything you want to mention relating to it, send me a PM or leave me a profile comment. You can totally follow/subscribe to this thread though, if for some reason you want to do that! :D

----

» TABLE OF CONTENTS
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
__ introduction & table of contents
about me & faq
wishlist & dream dragons
ongoing & completed projects
x
x
x
x
x
x

sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
[br] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206#post_2903206]Jump to top[/url][/size][br] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdCEH9z.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][center][font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» ABOUT ME[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]Hi, welcome to my about me & FAQ post! :] I'm Sedge, my pronouns are they/them and it/its, and I enjoy playing Flight Rising, lurking in the forums, drawing, reading, and watching Youtube. I've also gotten [i]completely[/i] obsessed with Amphibia, The Owl House, and Gravity Falls in the last year and never go a single day without thinking about at least one of them. As for my lore here on Flight Rising, it's... a big work in progress. I have a good idea of it in my head, but haven't actually written much of it down yet. I'm getting there though, and I hope to have a dedicated lore thread in the future! :] Anyway, onto the FAQ! It's split into two parts, the first having questions relating to me and the second relating to my lair and dragons! <3[/size][/size][/size] [br] ---- [br] [font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» FAQ[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4][color=#54280e][b]Can I send you a PM/leave you a profile comment?[/b][/color] » Sure! I'd rather you didn't send me a PM just because you want to chat though - that makes me a bit anxious, so I'd rather you just leave a profile comment instead in that case. The exception to this is if you want to chat about any of my interests that I mentioned earlier, especially Gravity Falls as it's my current main one. I may still be a bit awkward but I'd be happy to chat at least a bit :D If I'm taking long to respond to a PM/profile comment, I'm probably just feeling socially anxious and overthinking my reply unnecessarily haha. If it's been several days though, I'm probably either without internet or forgot, so feel free to send another message to remind me to respond! :] [color=#54280e][b]Can I send you a friend request?[/b][/color] » Not unless we've talked quite a lot first, and even then I'd prefer if you check with me to make sure it's okay first - I feel super awkward having to decline friend requests, and would like to avoid that if possible ^^' It's quite likely I'll keep my friends list to only people I know from discord servers I'm in and people that I trade research notes with, but if we've talked a lot beforehand feel free to ask about sending a request anyway! c: [color=#54280e][b]Why did you remove me from your friends list?[/b][/color] » I like to keep my friends list super small, so if we haven't spoken in a while I might remove you from it. Don't worry, you likely did nothing wrong, and you can always ask to be re-added if you want! :] [color=#54280e][b]Why did you block me?[/b][/color] » First up, if I've blocked you, you probably shouldn't be reading this. That aside though, I block for several reasons, the most likely being that you said or did something I disagreed with. It's also possible I just didn't like your vibes for whatever reason; I try not to block based on that alone, but on a bad day I might. Another reason is that you may have had a signature, bio, dragon, or lore that made me uncomfortable. [color=#54280e][b]I'm going to block you for (insert reason here).[/b][/color] » I mean, that's fine, it's not like I can stop you haha! However, if you're blocking me because I said or did something Not Cool, I'd like to know what I did so I can be better in the future. Of course you aren't obligated to tell me and even if you do you can totally still block me afterwards, but if I did something wrong I'd like to know what I did so I can try and improve. c': [color=#54280e][b]What does your broadcast message mean?[/b][/color] It's often song lyrics (I've especially been listening to a lot of The Crane Wives lately so it's frequently that), and if it is indeed lyrics I'll try and keep the little music note symbol on my profile updated with a link to the song those lyrics are from! Otherwise it's generally just my literal status haha :] ---- [color=#54280e][b]Is (dragon) going to be exalted?[/b][/color] » If they're on page 3 of my 'passersby' lair tab, then they're either going to be a fodder breeder or will be exalted. If they're in my 'fodder' hibden tab, they will almost certainly be trained and exalted. If they're unnamed, I will almost certainly name them before exalting using the random name generator; if you want me to change the name of a fodder dragon before I exalt them, send me a PM with the ID of that dragon, a renaming scroll, and the name you want me to change their name to. Note that I might not have the time to change the names of fodder dragons during dominance battles or Shadow conquest pushes. [color=#54280e][b]Can I buy/buy back (dragon)?[/b][/color] » If they're in my 'passersby' lair tab, 'unsorted' hibden tab, or 'fodder' hibden tab, you can offer on them! Any other tab, however, they aren't for sale, so please don't offer. [color=#54280e][b]Can you breed (dragon) for me?[/b][/color] » If they're an unbred G1, then no, probably not. Otherwise, I'll probably be willing, just ask! c: ---- Alright, that's all the questions I can think of right now haha. If you're wondering about anything else, feel free to ask! <3 ----[/size][/size][/size][/center]

» ABOUT ME

Hi, welcome to my about me & FAQ post! :] I'm Sedge, my pronouns are they/them and it/its, and I enjoy playing Flight Rising, lurking in the forums, drawing, reading, and watching Youtube. I've also gotten completely obsessed with Amphibia, The Owl House, and Gravity Falls in the last year and never go a single day without thinking about at least one of them.

As for my lore here on Flight Rising, it's... a big work in progress. I have a good idea of it in my head, but haven't actually written much of it down yet. I'm getting there though, and I hope to have a dedicated lore thread in the future! :]

Anyway, onto the FAQ! It's split into two parts, the first having questions relating to me and the second relating to my lair and dragons! <3

----

» FAQ

Can I send you a PM/leave you a profile comment?
» Sure! I'd rather you didn't send me a PM just because you want to chat though - that makes me a bit anxious, so I'd rather you just leave a profile comment instead in that case. The exception to this is if you want to chat about any of my interests that I mentioned earlier, especially Gravity Falls as it's my current main one. I may still be a bit awkward but I'd be happy to chat at least a bit :D

If I'm taking long to respond to a PM/profile comment, I'm probably just feeling socially anxious and overthinking my reply unnecessarily haha. If it's been several days though, I'm probably either without internet or forgot, so feel free to send another message to remind me to respond! :]

Can I send you a friend request?
» Not unless we've talked quite a lot first, and even then I'd prefer if you check with me to make sure it's okay first - I feel super awkward having to decline friend requests, and would like to avoid that if possible ^^' It's quite likely I'll keep my friends list to only people I know from discord servers I'm in and people that I trade research notes with, but if we've talked a lot beforehand feel free to ask about sending a request anyway! c:

Why did you remove me from your friends list?
» I like to keep my friends list super small, so if we haven't spoken in a while I might remove you from it. Don't worry, you likely did nothing wrong, and you can always ask to be re-added if you want! :]

Why did you block me?
» First up, if I've blocked you, you probably shouldn't be reading this. That aside though, I block for several reasons, the most likely being that you said or did something I disagreed with. It's also possible I just didn't like your vibes for whatever reason; I try not to block based on that alone, but on a bad day I might. Another reason is that you may have had a signature, bio, dragon, or lore that made me uncomfortable.

I'm going to block you for (insert reason here).
» I mean, that's fine, it's not like I can stop you haha! However, if you're blocking me because I said or did something Not Cool, I'd like to know what I did so I can be better in the future. Of course you aren't obligated to tell me and even if you do you can totally still block me afterwards, but if I did something wrong I'd like to know what I did so I can try and improve. c':

What does your broadcast message mean?
It's often song lyrics (I've especially been listening to a lot of The Crane Wives lately so it's frequently that), and if it is indeed lyrics I'll try and keep the little music note symbol on my profile updated with a link to the song those lyrics are from! Otherwise it's generally just my literal status haha :]

----

Is (dragon) going to be exalted?
» If they're on page 3 of my 'passersby' lair tab, then they're either going to be a fodder breeder or will be exalted. If they're in my 'fodder' hibden tab, they will almost certainly be trained and exalted. If they're unnamed, I will almost certainly name them before exalting using the random name generator; if you want me to change the name of a fodder dragon before I exalt them, send me a PM with the ID of that dragon, a renaming scroll, and the name you want me to change their name to. Note that I might not have the time to change the names of fodder dragons during dominance battles or Shadow conquest pushes.

Can I buy/buy back (dragon)?
» If they're in my 'passersby' lair tab, 'unsorted' hibden tab, or 'fodder' hibden tab, you can offer on them! Any other tab, however, they aren't for sale, so please don't offer.

Can you breed (dragon) for me?
» If they're an unbred G1, then no, probably not. Otherwise, I'll probably be willing, just ask! c:

----

Alright, that's all the questions I can think of right now haha. If you're wondering about anything else, feel free to ask! <3

----
[br] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206#post_2903206]Jump to top[/url][/size][br] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdCEH9z.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][center][size=5][b]this is out of date and I'm too lazy to update it whooops if anyone wants to gift me for whatever reason, until i can update this:[/b] i'd appreciate any items that my project dragons need, i often keep lists of the items they need in their bios :] a lot of my dragons are unfinished so just... go to my lair and look around and you'll find one shdhsdhsdh[/size] --- [font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» PRIORITY ITEMS WISHLIST[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]These are high-priority items that I'd really like to get for my current or future project dragons - either expensive/hard to get items, or ones I need soon. Numbered items (ones with x1, x2 etc) are ones which I only need or want that many of, whereas ones without numbers I'm happy to get in any amount even if I don't need at the moment. [color=#54280e][b]Specialty Items:[/b][/color] [item=breed change: wildclaw] [item=breed change: veilspun] x2 [item=breed change: coatl] x2 [item=primary gene: pharaoh (undertide)] x1 [item=secondary gene: sarcophagus (undertide)] [item=secondary gene: sarcophagus] [item=secondary gene: bee] x1 [item=secondary gene: alloy] x1 [item=tertiary gene: stained] [item=tertiary gene: soap (undertide)] x2 [item=tertiary gene: koi] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=silhouette scroll] [color=#54280e][b]Apparel:[/b][/color] [item=autumnal wreath] [item=scavenger's furs] x1 [item=sepia rose thorn tail tangle] x1 [item=sepia rose thorn wing tangle] x1 [item=map kit] x1 [color=#54280e][b]Skins/Accents:[/b][/color] [item=accent: goodnight moonlight] x1 [item=skin: lost time] x1 [item=accent: shepherd's beacon] x1 [skin=22929] x1 [color=#54280e][b]Familiars:[/b][/color] [item=hati] x1 [item=skoll] x1 [item=inscribed pangolin] x1 [item=snowsquall floracat] x1 [item=velvet floracat] x1 [item=tuxedo floracat] x1 [br] ----[/size][/size][/size] [br] [font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» GENERAL WISHLIST[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]This is a general wishlist of items that I'd like to have, but I'd always [i]especially[/i] love items from the priority wishlist above! :] [color=#54280e][b]Misc Items:[/b][/color] [item=scroll of renaming] [color=#54280e][b]Battle Items:[/b][/color] [item=eliminate][item=tincture of dissolution][item=ambush] [item=berserker][item=scholar][item=haste][item=rally] [color=#54280e][b]Apparel:[/b][/color] [item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=luminous halo][item=skeletal chimes] [item=spring's breath][item=summer swelter][item=autumn breeze][item=winter wind] [color=#54280e][b]Vistas:[/b][/color] [item=vista: stagcrest][item=vista: herb rack][item=vista: blighted pines][item=vista: rainy day][item=vista: winter] [color=#54280e][b]Festival Skins & Accents:[/b][/color] [item=accent: harvest celebration][item=accent: ritualist][item=accent: far and away][/size][/size][/size] [br] ---- [br] [font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» DREAM DRAGONS[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]» Coal/black/midnight with fire or light eyes (currently breeding for) » Light greyscale or de-saturated blue/brown/red G1 with ideally earth or ice eyes. » No other specific dream dergs at the moment, but I'm always on the lookout for earthy, swampy, and autumnal G1s! :] » [s]Marigold primary/matching secondary and tertiary G1[/s] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65943539]obtained![/url] » [s]Terracotta primary/eldritch tertiary G1[/s] - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74861546]obtained![/url] ----[/size][/size][/size][/center]

this is out of date and I'm too lazy to update it whooops

if anyone wants to gift me for whatever reason, until i can update this:
i'd appreciate any items that my project dragons need, i often keep lists of the items they need in their bios :] a lot of my dragons are unfinished so just... go to my lair and look around and you'll find one shdhsdhsdh

---

» PRIORITY ITEMS WISHLIST

These are high-priority items that I'd really like to get for my current or future project dragons - either expensive/hard to get items, or ones I need soon. Numbered items (ones with x1, x2 etc) are ones which I only need or want that many of, whereas ones without numbers I'm happy to get in any amount even if I don't need at the moment.

Specialty Items:
Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Veilspun x2 Breed Change: Coatl x2
x1
Secondary Gene: Sarcophagus Secondary Gene: Bee x1 Secondary Gene: Alloy x1
Tertiary Gene: Stained x2 Tertiary Gene: Koi Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Silhouette Scroll
Apparel:
Autumnal Wreath Scavenger's Furs x1 Sepia Rose Thorn Tail Tangle x1 Sepia Rose Thorn Wing Tangle x1 Map Kit x1
Skins/Accents:
Accent: Goodnight Moonlight x1 Skin: Lost Time x1 Accent: Shepherd's Beacon x1 x1
Familiars:
Hati x1 Skoll x1 Inscribed Pangolin x1 Snowsquall Floracat x1 Velvet Floracat x1 Tuxedo Floracat x1

----

» GENERAL WISHLIST

This is a general wishlist of items that I'd like to have, but I'd always especially love items from the priority wishlist above! :]

Misc Items:
Scroll of Renaming

Battle Items:
Eliminate Tincture of Dissolution Ambush
Berserker Scholar Haste Rally

Apparel:
Marva's Invisibility Cloak Luminous Halo Skeletal Chimes
Spring's Breath Summer Swelter Autumn Breeze Winter Wind

Vistas:
Vista: Stagcrest Vista: Herb Rack Vista: Blighted Pines Vista: Rainy Day Vista: Winter

Festival Skins & Accents:
Accent: Harvest Celebration Accent: Ritualist Accent: far and away

----

» DREAM DRAGONS

» Coal/black/midnight with fire or light eyes (currently breeding for)

» Light greyscale or de-saturated blue/brown/red G1 with ideally earth or ice eyes.

» No other specific dream dergs at the moment, but I'm always on the lookout for earthy, swampy, and autumnal G1s! :]

» Marigold primary/matching secondary and tertiary G1 - obtained!

» Terracotta primary/eldritch tertiary G1 - obtained!

----
[br] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206#post_2903206]Jump to top[/url][/size][br] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702][img]https://i.imgur.com/hdCEH9z.png[/img][/url][/center] [br] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][center][font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» CURRENT PROJECT DRAGONS[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]This is just a list of all my current project dragons! Most of them have a list of all the items they need in their bios. :] This is sorted by lair tab! [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/466402/2154909?name=&type=undefined][emoji=deer skull size=1] pantheon[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74791054][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/747911/74791054.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=65943539][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/659436/65943539.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=66587370][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/665874/66587370.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77118323][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/771184/77118323.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79122592][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791226/79122592.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81281525][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/812816/81281525.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78120587][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/781206/78120587.png[/img][/url] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/466402/1530258?name=&type=undefined][emoji=nautilus size=1] chalkbloom[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=75958838][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/759589/75958838.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77691854][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/776919/77691854.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=77015308][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/770154/77015308.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78121226][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/781213/78121226.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=73620538][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/736206/73620538.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74861546][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748616/74861546.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=80464689][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/804647/80464689.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=76611675][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/766117/76611675.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=78051445][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/780515/78051445.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79777570][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/797776/79777570.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=74886694][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/748867/74886694.png[/img][/url] [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/466402/1530258?name=&type=undefined][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] duskhaven[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79545053][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/795451/79545053.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79637201][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796373/79637201.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79999995][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/800000/79999995.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79688855][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/796889/79688855.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=79721957][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/797220/79721957.png[/img][/url] [br] ----[/size][/size][/size] [br] [font=cambria][size=5][color=#54280e][b]» FINISHED PROJECT DRAGONS[/b][/color][/size][/font] [size=2][size=4][size=4]These are my finished project dragons! All my finished projects will get their own post in this thread with the total cost of finishing them, so their image will link to that post. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206/2#post_51909034][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/746492/74649196.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903206/2#post_51912651][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/791070/79106970.png[/img][/url] [br] ----[/size][/size][/size][/center]

» CURRENT PROJECT DRAGONS

This is just a list of all my current project dragons! Most of them have a list of all the items they need in their bios. :] This is sorted by lair tab!

pantheon
74791054.png65943539.png66587370.png77118323.png79122592.png81281525.png78120587.png

chalkbloom
75958838.png77691854.png77015308.png78121226.png73620538.png74861546.png
80464689.png76611675.png78051445.png79777570.png
74886694.png

duskhaven
79545053.png79637201.png79999995.png79688855.png79721957.png

----

» FINISHED PROJECT DRAGONS

These are my finished project dragons! All my finished projects will get their own post in this thread with the total cost of finishing them, so their image will link to that post.

74649196.png 79106970.png

----
[center][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [size=1][size=3]reserved post[/size][/size][/center]

reserved post
[center][emoji=eclipsed sun size=1] [size=1][size=3]reserved post[/size][/size][/center]

reserved post

reserved post

reserved post

reserved post

reserved post
1 2 3 4 5 6