Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Gold's Lair Goals
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
Updating a bit late today, but here's what's happened so far: I made a lot of money through dailies, exalts, and maxing the fairgrounds, but I spent it all and then some trying to finish [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65741858]Immie's[/url] outfit. Her last piece is a Swipp trade though, so I'm gonna work on gathering the mats for that and make the trade when I can. Speaking of swipp, a trade I'd already gathered the mats for popped up today, and I got the last piece of Trundle's outfit! So I was able to mark off something on the sheet. Without further ado, I'll go ahead and roll the next dragon to work on: [quote=Main Round][columns]Name: Hermus Goal: Bio ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44982150]link[/url])[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44982150][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/449822/44982150_350.png[/img][/url][/columns][/quote] At least it doesn't cost anything, lmao
Updating a bit late today, but here's what's happened so far:

I made a lot of money through dailies, exalts, and maxing the fairgrounds, but I spent it all and then some trying to finish Immie's outfit. Her last piece is a Swipp trade though, so I'm gonna work on gathering the mats for that and make the trade when I can.

Speaking of swipp, a trade I'd already gathered the mats for popped up today, and I got the last piece of Trundle's outfit! So I was able to mark off something on the sheet.

Without further ado, I'll go ahead and roll the next dragon to work on:
Main Round wrote:
Name: Hermus
Goal: Bio (link)
44982150_350.png

At least it doesn't cost anything, lmao
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Spent most of today so far making wind chime pixels (see signature for an example lmao), but someone sent me 100kT as a tip for making them one so that's a bonus.

Also made ~25kT and 31g from dailies.

Made ~137kT from exalts and maxing out the fairgrounds.

Also, I've been setting aside a bit of money every day to save up for lair expansions, and I just finished saving up for my first one! I'm not gonna expand until Wind gets dom, but it's nice to finally have saved up for that first one.
Spent most of today so far making wind chime pixels (see signature for an example lmao), but someone sent me 100kT as a tip for making them one so that's a bonus.

Also made ~25kT and 31g from dailies.

Made ~137kT from exalts and maxing out the fairgrounds.

Also, I've been setting aside a bit of money every day to save up for lair expansions, and I just finished saving up for my first one! I'm not gonna expand until Wind gets dom, but it's nice to finally have saved up for that first one.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
I spent most of today with family, so I wasn't able to get much done today. Made ~92kT and 30g from dailies and exalts. I'll probably max out the fairgrounds and call it for the night.

I did max out the fairgrounds, and a swipp trade for a hibden item I needed popped up, so I was able to finish a swap and one after that too.
I spent most of today with family, so I wasn't able to get much done today. Made ~92kT and 30g from dailies and exalts. I'll probably max out the fairgrounds and call it for the night.

I did max out the fairgrounds, and a swipp trade for a hibden item I needed popped up, so I was able to finish a swap and one after that too.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Made ~68kT and 6g from dailies and exalts.

Maxed out the fairgrounds.
Made ~68kT and 6g from dailies and exalts.

Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Made ~100kT and 23g from dailies and exalts. Now that it's the weekend, I might be able to spend more time working on stuff here. ----- Maxed out the fairgrounds. ----- Spent a bit of time working on Hermus's bio. Not too sure how I feel about it, but it's good enough for now lmao. Onto the next round! [quote=Main Round][columns]Name: Petran Goal: Bio ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55869651]link[/url])[nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55869651][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/558697/55869651_350.png[/img][/url][/columns][/quote] Well, at least shroudrat's pixels probably would fit her better...? ----- Made 14g off an AH sale. Nice!
Made ~100kT and 23g from dailies and exalts. Now that it's the weekend, I might be able to spend more time working on stuff here.

Spent a bit of time working on Hermus's bio. Not too sure how I feel about it, but it's good enough for now lmao.

Onto the next round!
Main Round wrote:
Name: Petran
Goal: Bio (link)
55869651_350.png

Well, at least shroudrat's pixels probably would fit her better...?

Made 14g off an AH sale. Nice!
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Hatched a nest for the bane breeding project. Didn't get the colors I was looking for, but I kept the boy closest to the colors I want just in case I stumble across another dragon with similarly close colors.

I've changed the way I handle exalts to only exalting dragons if they fit the day's exalt bonuses. It'll help me maximize profits down the line, but right now it means that I only exalted 1 dragon today. Because of that, even though I did my dailies and maxed out the fairgrounds, I wasn't able to cover my daily expenses and dues and only vaulted ~54kT and 1g.
Hatched a nest for the bane breeding project. Didn't get the colors I was looking for, but I kept the boy closest to the colors I want just in case I stumble across another dragon with similarly close colors.

I've changed the way I handle exalts to only exalting dragons if they fit the day's exalt bonuses. It'll help me maximize profits down the line, but right now it means that I only exalted 1 dragon today. Because of that, even though I did my dailies and maxed out the fairgrounds, I wasn't able to cover my daily expenses and dues and only vaulted ~54kT and 1g.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Make ~54kT from dailies and exalts.
Make ~54kT from dailies and exalts.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Did dailies and maxed out the fairgrounds, vaulted 93kT and 4g. Also pretty sure I maxed out the fairgrounds yesterday and just didn't record it.

I haven't had much time to work on anything else recently. I've been spending my time job hunting irl and preparing to open an adopt shop on here, so that's where most of my time has gone.
Did dailies and maxed out the fairgrounds, vaulted 93kT and 4g. Also pretty sure I maxed out the fairgrounds yesterday and just didn't record it.

I haven't had much time to work on anything else recently. I've been spending my time job hunting irl and preparing to open an adopt shop on here, so that's where most of my time has gone.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Did my dailies, exalts, and fairgrounds. Vaulted ~76kT and 1g.

That adopt shop I've been working on has finally gone live. I'll probably have to start linking it everywhere now.

And got my first order! Made 18g.

Filled out the rest of my slots. 3 more people have paid, 1 still hasn't sent in their payment yet. Made ~67kT and 24g so far, with another 24g coming sometime tonight. I'll probably be asleep before that happens though.
Did my dailies, exalts, and fairgrounds. Vaulted ~76kT and 1g.

That adopt shop I've been working on has finally gone live. I'll probably have to start linking it everywhere now.

And got my first order! Made 18g.

Filled out the rest of my slots. 3 more people have paid, 1 still hasn't sent in their payment yet. Made ~67kT and 24g so far, with another 24g coming sometime tonight. I'll probably be asleep before that happens though.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
Did my dailies and vaulted ~31kT and 53g. Still haven't gotten payment for that last windchime, so I'll update when that gets paid.

Maxed out the fairgrounds. Also made a few chimes, but I wanna finish all the orders I've got so far before I deliver them.

Finished the art for the last chime that's been paid for. I'll give the last person who put in an order another day or so to pay and start working on it when they do. In the meantime, I'll get a chance to do some of those art updates I've been wanting to do.
Did my dailies and vaulted ~31kT and 53g. Still haven't gotten payment for that last windchime, so I'll update when that gets paid.

Maxed out the fairgrounds. Also made a few chimes, but I wanna finish all the orders I've got so far before I deliver them.

Finished the art for the last chime that's been paid for. I'll give the last person who put in an order another day or so to pay and start working on it when they do. In the meantime, I'll get a chance to do some of those art updates I've been wanting to do.
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14