Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne Saving Challenge
1 2 3
[img]https://i.imgur.com/k4aNaUm.png[/img] I'm trying to save up for Night of the Nocturne so I can buy Noc eggs. [b]Goal:[/b] [LIST] [*] 40,000 gems [*] 20 million treasure[/LIST] [b]Starting out: [/b][LIST] [*] 10k / 40k gems pure [*] 1 / 20 million treasure [*] 115 eggs = 34.5k gems[/LIST] [b]Next week:[/b] 1k more gems [code][b]Week[/b] [b]Vault:[/b] [LIST] [*]/40k gems [*]/20 million treasure [/LIST] [b]Eggs:[/b] [b]Remaining:[/b] [b]Next week:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b] [/code]
k4aNaUm.png

I'm trying to save up for Night of the Nocturne so I can buy Noc eggs.

Goal:
  • 40,000 gems
  • 20 million treasure
Starting out:
  • 10k / 40k gems pure
  • 1 / 20 million treasure
  • 115 eggs = 34.5k gems
Next week: 1k more gems

Code:
[b]Week[/b] [b]Vault:[/b] [LIST] [*]/40k gems [*]/20 million treasure [/LIST] [b]Eggs:[/b] [b]Remaining:[/b] [b]Next week:[/b] [b]Notes:[/b]
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Week 1

Vault:
  • 10k/40k gems
  • 1/20 million treasure

Eggs: 120 eggs = 36k gems

Remaining: ~11.5 million treasure (or 9500 gems)

Next week: 1k gems

Notes: Looks like I'm making money at a pretty good pace. I definitely should get everything before December as long as I liquidate everything properly. I need to stop buying eggs and try to get more liquid currency. I could even get 40 million treasure by the end of the year but I hate having so much treasure on hand, or I might adjust my gems goal to 50,000. We'll see.
Week 1

Vault:
  • 10k/40k gems
  • 1/20 million treasure

Remaining: ~11.5 million treasure (or 9500 gems)

Notes: Looks like I'm making money at a pretty good pace. I definitely should get everything before December as long as I liquidate everything properly. I need to stop buying eggs and try to get more liquid currency. I could even get 40 million treasure by the end of the year but I hate having so much treasure on hand, or I might adjust my gems goal to 50,000. We'll see.
Week 2

Vault:
  • 11k/40k gems
  • 1/20 million treasure

Remaining: ~10.5 million treasure or 8500 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Next week: 1,000 gems

Notes: This is really early but it's technically Friday and I wanted to write this while I still had 120 eggs. I deposited 1k gems at the start of the week and forgot about it lol. I think I am making good progress even though I'm buying raffle prizes for a survey event later this year, and I sold a bunch of Lightning Eggs at 389 gems. (Seriously, who is buying them?) Next week is a bit tricky because I want to liquidate some stuff to take advantage of the Water dom discount. But I think if I can liquidate 10 eggs and some gems on top of that I can make it back by the end of Week 3. Either way, I've already surpassed my original goal with my current assets so I might bump up the gem goal to 50,000.
Week 2

Vault:
  • 11k/40k gems
  • 1/20 million treasure

Remaining: ~10.5 million treasure or 8500 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Next week: 1,000 gems

Notes: This is really early but it's technically Friday and I wanted to write this while I still had 120 eggs. I deposited 1k gems at the start of the week and forgot about it lol. I think I am making good progress even though I'm buying raffle prizes for a survey event later this year, and I sold a bunch of Lightning Eggs at 389 gems. (Seriously, who is buying them?) Next week is a bit tricky because I want to liquidate some stuff to take advantage of the Water dom discount. But I think if I can liquidate 10 eggs and some gems on top of that I can make it back by the end of Week 3. Either way, I've already surpassed my original goal with my current assets so I might bump up the gem goal to 50,000.
Week 3

Vault:
  • 11/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure
Eggs: 120 = 36k gems

Remaining: ~9.25 million treasure or 7400 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: This week I didn't sell as much as I thought because my sister is leaving home. It hasn't been a good week for AH prices either. Finally, it's more tiring buying scrolls on the MP than I thought. I'm going to sell some more eggs before the end of this week and see if I can't get the gems back by next week.
Week 3

Vault:
  • 11/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure
Eggs: 120 = 36k gems

Remaining: ~9.25 million treasure or 7400 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: This week I didn't sell as much as I thought because my sister is leaving home. It hasn't been a good week for AH prices either. Finally, it's more tiring buying scrolls on the MP than I thought. I'm going to sell some more eggs before the end of this week and see if I can't get the gems back by next week.
Week 4

Vault:
  • 11/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 125 = 37.5k gems

Remaining: ~7.4 million treasure or 5900 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Next week: 2 million treasure

Notes: I was weak and bought an accent worth 2000 gems. However, my scroll sales have been pretty good, and I also sold a Bone Chimes for 840 gems. I feel like I should try to liquidate more in general (especially eggs) as well as make more from DV.
Week 4

Vault:
  • 11/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 125 = 37.5k gems

Remaining: ~7.4 million treasure or 5900 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: I was weak and bought an accent worth 2000 gems. However, my scroll sales have been pretty good, and I also sold a Bone Chimes for 840 gems. I feel like I should try to liquidate more in general (especially eggs) as well as make more from DV.
Week 4

Vault:
  • 15.5/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 115 = 34.5k gems

Remaining: ~5.5 million treasure or 4400 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: Basically, the end is in sight now, but I'm hesitant to liquidate eggs because they're a little lower than before. Instead of going up, the prices of eggs is still down. Also the price of gems is slipping lower too for some reason. I keep spending a bunch on accents (3000 gems) but I'm still on track which is good.
Week 4

Vault:
  • 15.5/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 115 = 34.5k gems

Remaining: ~5.5 million treasure or 4400 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: Basically, the end is in sight now, but I'm hesitant to liquidate eggs because they're a little lower than before. Instead of going up, the prices of eggs is still down. Also the price of gems is slipping lower too for some reason. I keep spending a bunch on accents (3000 gems) but I'm still on track which is good.
Week 5

Vault:
  • 19/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 110 = 33k gems

Remaining: ~3 million treasure or 2400 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Next week: Nothing

Notes: I'm almost at the finish line, but next week water is having dom so I'm planning on liquidating for scrolls. I'm not planning on adding anything. I do need to keep liquidating eggs, and their price went back up again.
Week 5

Vault:
  • 19/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 110 = 33k gems

Next week: Nothing

Notes: I'm almost at the finish line, but next week water is having dom so I'm planning on liquidating for scrolls. I'm not planning on adding anything. I do need to keep liquidating eggs, and their price went back up again.
Week 6

Vault:
  • 22/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Eggs: 100 = 30k gems

Next week: 1000 gems

Notes: Like I said last week, I got nothing because I am trying to save up on scrolls this week. This, week I will take a loan from my savings to buy more scrolls, but I should be able to sell everything before the end of the week.
Week 6

Vault:
  • 22/40k gems
  • 2/20 million treasure

Next week: 1000 gems

Notes: Like I said last week, I got nothing because I am trying to save up on scrolls this week. This, week I will take a loan from my savings to buy more scrolls, but I should be able to sell everything before the end of the week.
Week 7

Vault:
  • 22k/40k gems
  • 3/20 million treasure

Remaining: ~2 million treasure or 1600 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: This week was weird. I took out a 4000 gem loan from my vault to buy more scrolls with on Saturday. I think I could have sold all of the scrolls by today, but I'm not sure as I was busy moving. However, something really unexpected happened - the price of sprites went up a bunch so I sold 2 Nature Sprites and a Wind Sprite. Not sure who was buying the sprites but I do know I have my gems. Now I feel like I should raise my gem goal accordingly.
Week 7

Vault:
  • 22k/40k gems
  • 3/20 million treasure

Remaining: ~2 million treasure or 1600 gems (at 1:1250 ratio)

Notes: This week was weird. I took out a 4000 gem loan from my vault to buy more scrolls with on Saturday. I think I could have sold all of the scrolls by today, but I'm not sure as I was busy moving. However, something really unexpected happened - the price of sprites went up a bunch so I sold 2 Nature Sprites and a Wind Sprite. Not sure who was buying the sprites but I do know I have my gems. Now I feel like I should raise my gem goal accordingly.
Week 8

Vault:
  • 20/40k gems
  • 5/20 million treasure

Remaining: 0 (at 1:1250 ratio)

Next week: 2000 gems

Notes: Basically, I already completed the goal I set out to do two months ago, no thanks to selling off some of my sprites. With 10 or so weeks remaining in the year, it's not too late to stop saving. My next goal will be to get another 10,000 gems ready before NotN.
Week 8

Vault:
  • 20/40k gems
  • 5/20 million treasure

Remaining: 0 (at 1:1250 ratio)

Next week: 2000 gems

Notes: Basically, I already completed the goal I set out to do two months ago, no thanks to selling off some of my sprites. With 10 or so weeks remaining in the year, it's not too late to stop saving. My next goal will be to get another 10,000 gems ready before NotN.
1 2 3