Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] star does (kinda) productive things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[size=6]I need to redo this so badly OTL... please ignore the info below it's very outdated [center][color=#686868][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]wishlist[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [columns][color=transparent]heehoo welcome to the money trap! jk jk- anyway, go drink some water! :D [/color][nextcol][font=corbel]Henlo! Welcome to my wishlist, or what I like to call: the hole of big debt. Any little thing makes my day, so you don't need to give me anything big and expensive! Or anything at all! Everyone deserves a reason to smile, any everyone in this community gives me that reason! Have a good day, whoever you are. And remember to drink lots of water and to take breaks if you need them! [nextcol][color=transparent].[/color][nextcol][img]https://s26.postimg.cc/k710kjgh5/swan.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]take a sip of water!!!!!!![/color][/columns]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [columns][color=transparent]SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH[/color][nextcol] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/961dfc8cbdfe05997a0e82877a467010/tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o1_100.gif[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/color] [center][color=#686868][size=4][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- directory -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [center][font=corbel]» [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008710]most wanted[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008723]apparel[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008737]specialty[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008749]skins/accents[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008756]other/misc.[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008761]hib den[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008768]dream dragons[/url] » [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2886718/2#post_44008783]collection[/url] [/center][nextcol][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/68816d0a35ef146a650bf7c0779f8bbb/tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o3_100.gif[/img][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gCo3p61.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#686868][size=4][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- always accepting -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=corbel]Honestly, anything helps. But here's a list anyway!! :D [columns][color=transparent][font=corbel]I like murd- I mean what?? STOP READING[/color][nextcol][font=corbel][size=3]» [b]currency[/b]! never enough dragon dolla » [b]any apparel[/b]! anything helps!! » [b]chests[/b]! i collect them :) » [b]eggs[/b]! g1s g1s g1s g1s g1s » [b]baldwin mats[/b]! my cauldron needs filling! » [b]familiars[/b]! anything is lovely~ » [b]hugs[/b]! ya'll are too nice ;;;
I need to redo this so badly OTL... please ignore the info below it's very outdated

wishlist

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
heehoo welcome to the money trap! jk jk- anyway, go drink some water! :D Henlo! Welcome to my wishlist, or what I like to call: the hole of big debt. Any little thing makes my day, so you don't need to give me anything big and expensive! Or anything at all! Everyone deserves a reason to smile, any everyone in this community gives me that reason! Have a good day, whoever you are. And remember to drink lots of water and to take breaks if you need them! . swan.gif take a sip of water!!!!!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEECH tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o1_100.gif AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tumblr_otqoiuT4IQ1v8lm95o3_100.gif

gCo3p61.png
- always accepting -

Honestly, anything helps. But here's a list anyway!! :D

I like murd- I mean what?? STOP READING » currency! never enough dragon dolla
» any apparel! anything helps!!
» chests! i collect them :)
» eggs! g1s g1s g1s g1s g1s
» baldwin mats! my cauldron needs filling!
» familiars! anything is lovely~
» hugs! ya'll are too nice ;;;
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[center][color=#686868][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]this week's most wanted[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][font=corbel][size=4]I've got a new g1 perma, after absolutely ages! Slowly raising funds to finish her, so anything at all is highly appreciated!! ;u;[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns][center] [columns][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][outfit=1256576][nextcol][item=breed change: skydancer][item=primary gene: swirl] [item=tertiary gene: firefly][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Hm2rZk.png[/img][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][/columns]
this week's most wanted

I've got a new g1 perma, after absolutely ages! Slowly raising funds to finish her, so anything at all is highly appreciated!! ;u;
items still needed:
Breed Change: Skydancer Primary Gene: Swirl
Tertiary Gene: Firefly 3Hm2rZk.png

hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[center][color=#686868][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]apparel[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=corbel]Priority listed! Most of the apparel I need is for specific dragons, but there are lots of apparel I would never say no to! [center][color=#686868][size=4][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- specific -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][left] [columns][color=transparent]______[nextcol][font=corbel][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44500242][size=4][b]Sage[/b][/url] — First Priority [columns][outfit=1555245][nextcol][item=daisy flowerfall][item=paunchy green percher][item=meadow tea cups][item=black cat][item=meadow spare tea][item=sepia woodbasket][/columns] [font=corbel][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62312035][size=4][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gCo3p61.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#686868][size=4][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- general -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=corbel]I always need and/or want these! Not really in any specific order. [item=bamboo apron][item=white and gold flair scarf][item=bubbly bisque locket][item=ferret friend][item=daisy flower crown] [item=daisy flowerfall][item=ivory aviator scarf][item=nice mice][item=meadow dried tea][item=luminous halo] [item=Sepia Woodbasket][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=Box of Cynicism][item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit][item=Box o' Faeries][item=Spectacle of Spectacles]
apparel

Priority listed! Most of the apparel I need is for specific dragons,
but there are lots of apparel I would never say no to!

- specific -
______ Sage
— First Priority
ILY
Daisy Flowerfall Paunchy Green Percher Meadow Tea Cups Black Cat Meadow Spare Tea Sepia Woodbasket
gCo3p61.png
- general -

I always need and/or want these! Not really in any specific order.

Bamboo Apron White and Gold Flair Scarf Bubbly Bisque Locket Ferret Friend Daisy Flower Crown
Daisy Flowerfall Ivory Aviator Scarf Nice Mice Meadow Dried Tea Luminous Halo
Sepia Woodbasket Marva's Invisibility Cloak Box of Cynicism Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit Box o' Faeries
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[center][color=#686868][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]specialty[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=corbel]Honestly, if you give me any specialty item, I'll appreciate it enormously <3 [center][color=#686868][size=4][font=Quin][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- specific -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][left] needs to be updated [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/gCo3p61.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#686868][size=4][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- general -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center][center] [font=corbel]I always need and/or want these! Not really in any specific order. [center][color=#686868][size=3][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- genes -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center] [item=breed change: coatl][item=breed change: skydancer][item=breed change: spiral][item=breed change: gaoler][item=breed change: wildclaw][item=primary gene: swirl][item=primary gene: skink][item=primary gene: pinstripe][item=primary gene: python][item=primary gene: jaguar (gaoler)][item=primary gene: pinstripe (gaoler)][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: striation][item=secondary gene: spinner][item=secondary gene: morph][item=secondary gene: trail][item=secondary gene: bee][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=secondary gene: blend][item=secondary gene: trail (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: striation (gaoler)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: firefly][item=tertiary gene: underbelly][item=tertiary gene: glimmer][item=tertiary gene: ghost][item=tertiary gene: capsule][item=tertiary gene: runes][item=tertiary gene: stained][item=tertiary gene: veined][item=tertiary gene: gnarlhorns (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: underbelly (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: ghost (Gaoler)][item=tertiary gene: blossom (gaoler)] [center][color=#686868][size=3][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- vials and scrolls -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=vial of soft sight][item=vial of Horizontal sight][item=vial of unusual sight][item=vial of rare sight][item=vial of elemental sight][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Naivety][item=Scroll of Renaming][item=scroll of eternal youth] [center][color=#686868][size=3][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- vistas -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center] [item=Vista: Swan Lake][item=Vista: Herb Rack][item=Vista: Grimore][item=Vista: Night Sky][item=Vista: Solar][item=Vista: Lantern Forest][item=Vista: Black Rose][item=Vista: Black Widow][item=Vista: Axolotl][item=Vista: Something Swarming][item=Vista: Feral Visage][item=Vista: Foxfire Grove][item=Vista: Twilight Firefly][item=Vista: Lovebirds][item=Vista: Fungi] [center][color=#686868][size=3][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]- scenes -[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size][/center] [item=Scene: Shoreline Serenity][item=Scene: Frostbite Falls][item=Scene: Foxfire Grove][item=Scene: Pillow Palace][item=Scene: Moonbeam Aquaduct][item=Scene: Autumn Clearing][item=Scene: Pillow Palace][item=Scene: Rocky Refuge][item=Scene: Webfiend Cave][item=Scene: Starksand Dunes]
specialty

Honestly, if you give me any specialty item,
I'll appreciate it enormously <3

- specific -
needs to be updated
gCo3p61.png
- general -
I always need and/or want these! Not really in any specific order.

- genes -
Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Gaoler Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Swirl Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Striation Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Blend Tertiary Gene: Firefly Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Veined

- vials and scrolls -
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Soft Sight Vial of Horizontal Sight Vial of Unusual Sight Vial of Rare Sight Vial of Elemental Sight Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Naivety Scroll of Renaming Scroll of Eternal Youth

- vistas -
Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Herb Rack Vista: Night Sky Vista: Solar Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Black Rose Vista: Black Widow Vista: Axolotl Vista: Something Swarming Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Twilight Firefly Vista: Lovebirds Vista: Fungi

- scenes -
Scene: Shoreline Serenity Scene: Frostbite Falls Scene: Foxfire Grove Scene: Pillow Palace Scene: Autumn Clearing Scene: Pillow Palace Scene: Rocky Refuge Scene: Webfiend Cave Scene: Starksand Dunes
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
skins/accents

reminder to self: add them and update my old list :)
skins/accents

reminder to self: add them and update my old list :)
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
other/misc.

reminder to self: small things that don't need a big category go here!
other/misc.

reminder to self: small things that don't need a big category go here!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[center][color=#686868][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]hib den[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=corbel]I will sacrifice these items to expand my hibernal den! donations of 50g for gem slots are very much welcome <3 [item=primary gene: tiger][item=secondary gene: freckle][item=primary gene: clown][item=secondary gene: safari] [item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched wind egg] [item=secondary gene: hex][item=tertiary gene: peacock] ouch stuck on these tasks,,,
hib den

I will sacrifice these items to expand my hibernal den!
donations of 50g for gem slots are very much welcome <3

Primary Gene: Tiger Secondary Gene: Freckle Primary Gene: Clown Secondary Gene: Safari
Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg
Secondary Gene: Hex Tertiary Gene: Peacock

ouch stuck on these tasks,,,
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
dream dragons

reminder to self: add them!!!
dream dragons

reminder to self: add them!!!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
[center][color=#686868][size=5][font=Georgia][b][i][color=#9e86c3]collection[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size] [font=corbel]things I collect/hoard! I just find them cute and want to keep them forever úvu )b [item=incorporeal substance][item=Smokey Sphere][item=Nocturnal Dust] [item=snowshoe rabbit][item=cottontail rabbit][item=old world rabbit] [item=searing bunny][item=extinguished bunny][item=marsh rabbit]
collection

things I collect/hoard! I just find them cute and want to keep them forever úvu )b

Incorporeal Substance Nocturnal Dust
Snowshoe Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Old World Rabbit
Searing Bunny Extinguished Bunny Marsh Rabbit
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
thanks

*cries* I need to make this look nice and write way more but let me just spam thanks for now
NOT in any particular order <3

- - - - -

beautifuldragon - no words can express, just screaming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (thank you so much for the wc scroll, gems, everything else too.)
cinnamonhugs - Apparel!
Psychosis - Genes and money and apparel and hhhh thank you so much friend <3
unicornponies - Genes, currency, baldwin mats, chests, food, and so more luv you <33
clarybun - Chests!
Biscuit19131 - A whole bunch of apparel, breed change, genes, and so muc more! Thanks a bunch fren <3
GlitchyJim - Apparel, familiars for hib den, currency
Incipio - Gems, treasure, and fams when I was newbie
lavendersoap - A free dragon when I was still a newbie
falsetto - A free dragon when I was tis a simple newbie
yxn - A free dragon for when I was a newbie
Shariza - Gems and a whole lot of baldwin mats!!
HurricaneWinds - Hat!! and a (trust trade) clanbound goat vial
NostalgicBreeze - Dragon and a whole lot of fams and a renaming scroll
Glitchbird - Bunnies and capsule!!
Fairypaw - Fam for hib den
TonyStarkk - A heckin TON of food
Zaviei - Food and a rally!
Kneph - Treasure!
Goldenwolfmidna - Fest currency
Katigura - Treasure!
Storrie - Wishlist items!
PlayingforKeeps - Apparel for Comet
Koikee - Fest skin!
Alittle - Some gold muck!
Seijuurou - Mirror breed change
ToxicSeige - A dragon + some gems
DracoExMorbus - A tincture of dissolution!
Wardove - Breed change guardian and a whole daredevil cover??
CleverCat - Currency and hib den items!
LyricalChaos - Wishlist items!
SpeckledNightSky - A piece of apparel!
Cinspawn - Fest skins!!
Pomeranianl - A lot of gems!
mintea00 - Hbi den fam!
Galtanaron - Apparel!
DarkWolf133 - Hib den fam
ThePostalService - Fest skin
SilverSong92 - Apparel!
SilentDreamer - Thank you so much for python!
Nejira - For a golden seraph hip drape!! waaah why are people on fr so kind ;;;
Vwoop - For a whole glimmer?? I have no words, just thank you so much !!!
thanks

*cries* I need to make this look nice and write way more but let me just spam thanks for now
NOT in any particular order <3

- - - - -

beautifuldragon - no words can express, just screaming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (thank you so much for the wc scroll, gems, everything else too.)
cinnamonhugs - Apparel!
Psychosis - Genes and money and apparel and hhhh thank you so much friend <3
unicornponies - Genes, currency, baldwin mats, chests, food, and so more luv you <33
clarybun - Chests!
Biscuit19131 - A whole bunch of apparel, breed change, genes, and so muc more! Thanks a bunch fren <3
GlitchyJim - Apparel, familiars for hib den, currency
Incipio - Gems, treasure, and fams when I was newbie
lavendersoap - A free dragon when I was still a newbie
falsetto - A free dragon when I was tis a simple newbie
yxn - A free dragon for when I was a newbie
Shariza - Gems and a whole lot of baldwin mats!!
HurricaneWinds - Hat!! and a (trust trade) clanbound goat vial
NostalgicBreeze - Dragon and a whole lot of fams and a renaming scroll
Glitchbird - Bunnies and capsule!!
Fairypaw - Fam for hib den
TonyStarkk - A heckin TON of food
Zaviei - Food and a rally!
Kneph - Treasure!
Goldenwolfmidna - Fest currency
Katigura - Treasure!
Storrie - Wishlist items!
PlayingforKeeps - Apparel for Comet
Koikee - Fest skin!
Alittle - Some gold muck!
Seijuurou - Mirror breed change
ToxicSeige - A dragon + some gems
DracoExMorbus - A tincture of dissolution!
Wardove - Breed change guardian and a whole daredevil cover??
CleverCat - Currency and hib den items!
LyricalChaos - Wishlist items!
SpeckledNightSky - A piece of apparel!
Cinspawn - Fest skins!!
Pomeranianl - A lot of gems!
mintea00 - Hbi den fam!
Galtanaron - Apparel!
DarkWolf133 - Hib den fam
ThePostalService - Fest skin
SilverSong92 - Apparel!
SilentDreamer - Thank you so much for python!
Nejira - For a golden seraph hip drape!! waaah why are people on fr so kind ;;;
Vwoop - For a whole glimmer?? I have no words, just thank you so much !!!
hey you!
while you're
here, go drink
some water c:
remember to
take care of
yourself!
WwOmccn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7