loyal
Monthly update--currently have 35 unawakened discovered familiars

Undiscovered:
relaxed (Swarmsprite)
inquisitive
companion
loyal
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
~a week away from earning that Swarmsprite!

monthly update--currently have 19 unawakened discovered familiars

undiscovered: 1 relaxed (Swarmsprite), 12 companion, 4 loyal
~a week away from earning that Swarmsprite!

monthly update--currently have 19 unawakened discovered familiars

undiscovered: 1 relaxed (Swarmsprite), 12 companion, 4 loyal
Today I awakened my first uncollected familiar, Earth Sprite! How appropriate :)
I didn't realize that it would be moved to the discovered tab.
Also pretty sure this was the first time I was able to bond with six uncollected fams in one day!

monthly update--currently have 19 unawakened collected familiars

uncollected: 5 companion, 10 loyal, 1 awakened
Today I awakened my first uncollected familiar, Earth Sprite! How appropriate :)
I didn't realize that it would be moved to the discovered tab.
Also pretty sure this was the first time I was able to bond with six uncollected fams in one day!

monthly update--currently have 19 unawakened collected familiars

uncollected: 5 companion, 10 loyal, 1 awakened
You have quite the impressive bestiary now! :) I personally usually just bond with the familiars attached to my dergs (plus the Fiona ones), though I'll also sometimes go off and bond with a bunch of non-awakened ones as well (gotta get dem chests).
You have quite the impressive bestiary now! :) I personally usually just bond with the familiars attached to my dergs (plus the Fiona ones), though I'll also sometimes go off and bond with a bunch of non-awakened ones as well (gotta get dem chests).
I made this signature just for the achievement.
@Geekachu Thank you! Most of my bonding was done just with the familiars assigned to dragons, but after the dragon profile revamp, it became much easier to cycle through all the unawakened familiars every day, so I did a fair bit of that towards the end of awakening all my old collected fams. The best thing about having a lot of awakened familiars is that Fiona is more likely to give you one you still need!
@Geekachu Thank you! Most of my bonding was done just with the familiars assigned to dragons, but after the dragon profile revamp, it became much easier to cycle through all the unawakened familiars every day, so I did a fair bit of that towards the end of awakening all my old collected fams. The best thing about having a lot of awakened familiars is that Fiona is more likely to give you one you still need!
I never really got into sorting familiars (though I have done the two windows thing, which is incredibly convenient), because I am weirdly reluctant to change my ways. x) I have absolutely no good reason NOT to sort them, but apparently I like chaos, lol.
I never really got into sorting familiars (though I have done the two windows thing, which is incredibly convenient), because I am weirdly reluctant to change my ways. x) I have absolutely no good reason NOT to sort them, but apparently I like chaos, lol.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
You have inspired me to start cycling through my familiars again :D I used to do it all the time when bonding, but after getting a lot of new familiars at once at the NotN it became a little overwhelming. I still want to have a full awakened bestiary one day, and I'm very impressed that you're so close to achieving it!
You have inspired me to start cycling through my familiars again :D I used to do it all the time when bonding, but after getting a lot of new familiars at once at the NotN it became a little overwhelming. I still want to have a full awakened bestiary one day, and I'm very impressed that you're so close to achieving it!
thDLJf3.png they/them, it/its MV1Iakt.png
FR+10
@nonbearnary Awesome, I'm glad this thread is helpful! And yeah, I love getting new familiars, but it's not as much fun bonding with all of them :)

It takes less than three months to go from wary to awakened, so you can have all your current ones awakened in less than 90 days! I wasn't dedicated enough to do that, but I've seen some people who were. It certainly makes bonding with the new ones easier!
@nonbearnary Awesome, I'm glad this thread is helpful! And yeah, I love getting new familiars, but it's not as much fun bonding with all of them :)

It takes less than three months to go from wary to awakened, so you can have all your current ones awakened in less than 90 days! I wasn't dedicated enough to do that, but I've seen some people who were. It certainly makes bonding with the new ones easier!
monthly update--currently have 6 unawakened collected familiars

uncollected: 1 companion, 14 loyal, 1 awakened
monthly update--currently have 6 unawakened collected familiars

uncollected: 1 companion, 14 loyal, 1 awakened
monthly update--currently have 17 unawakened collected familiars

uncollected: 1 wary (bluejay), 11 loyal, 5 awakened
monthly update--currently have 17 unawakened collected familiars

uncollected: 1 wary (bluejay), 11 loyal, 5 awakened
1 2 3