Hi! Can I adopt Goldendusk?
@GlowStorm
Hi! Can I adopt Goldendusk?
@kailiode

Sure thing!
@kailiode

Sure thing!
@kailiode

I seem to be unable to send her at this time. :( Sorry! I'll try to send her later.
@kailiode

I seem to be unable to send her at this time. :( Sorry! I'll try to send her later.
@GlowStorm
Don't worry about it, I'll wait for her :)
@GlowStorm
Don't worry about it, I'll wait for her :)
@kailiode

Ok, finally was able to send her!
@kailiode

Ok, finally was able to send her!
@GlowStorm I would love to help expand a lineage. :D Could I adopt Hickory? They're so cute.
@GlowStorm I would love to help expand a lineage. :D Could I adopt Hickory? They're so cute.
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@Franchesca

Of course! Sending him over!
@Franchesca

Of course! Sending him over!
@GlowStorm
I'm going to send back Applemoss for lair space reasons. the dragons of my clan wish him safe travels.
@GlowStorm
I'm going to send back Applemoss for lair space reasons. the dragons of my clan wish him safe travels.
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
@DragonQueenJ

Ok, that's fine!
@DragonQueenJ

Ok, that's fine!
@GlowStorm I have bred Marblerunner (the daughter of a dragon I got from you) with Daylight and they have 2 eggs. At least it's not a wegg.
@GlowStorm I have bred Marblerunner (the daughter of a dragon I got from you) with Daylight and they have 2 eggs. At least it's not a wegg.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80 81