Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Family Tree (Lineage Quest)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81
@SanguineRoku

Sent the crossroads! Take good care of them!
@SanguineRoku

Sent the crossroads! Take good care of them!
Golden Den
New Gen 2 Faes!
New Gen 2 Faes!
@GlowStorm unfortunately none of the current dragons interest me but could i be added to the pinglist for later adoptees?

Also this is a super cool idea! I might have to do it with my progens too!
@GlowStorm unfortunately none of the current dragons interest me but could i be added to the pinglist for later adoptees?

Also this is a super cool idea! I might have to do it with my progens too!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
@PeacefulPyro

Sure thing! Adding you.
@PeacefulPyro

Sure thing! Adding you.
@GlowStorm I know I shouldn't be going around getting dragons but I cant help myself! I'd love Dunesong, and she has such a pretty name! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63127866][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631279/63127866_350.png[/img][/url]
@GlowStorm I know I shouldn't be going around getting dragons but I cant help myself! I'd love Dunesong, and she has such a pretty name!
63127866_350.png
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14

Alright! Sending!
@CrystalDragon14

Alright! Sending!
@GlowStorm thanks!
@GlowStorm thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
One Fae still needs a home!
One Fae still needs a home!
Well I've picked a mate for Dunesong...

ping me in three days to breed dunesong and sakura so i don't forget aaaaaaaaaaaa
Well I've picked a mate for Dunesong...

ping me in three days to breed dunesong and sakura so i don't forget aaaaaaaaaaaa
pro tips:
@CrystalDragon14

I'll try to remember!
@CrystalDragon14

I'll try to remember!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81