Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46
@Tirtouga678

She sure has!

Hehehe, I'm sure we'll find out eventually!

@Disillusionist

It does have Baskerville vibes! Maybe I'll have to incorporate that somehow...

It was so fun to tie everything together! I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, so I'm glad that I was able to pull it off and have so many pieces fall into place! Of course, the bilworper is still out there and we aren't out of the woods yet.

The name may have possibly had something to due with the fact that my Petals to the Metals graphic novel arrived yesterday, so I reread all of my TAZ graphic novels...
@Tirtouga678

She sure has!

Hehehe, I'm sure we'll find out eventually!

@Disillusionist

It does have Baskerville vibes! Maybe I'll have to incorporate that somehow...

It was so fun to tie everything together! I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, so I'm glad that I was able to pull it off and have so many pieces fall into place! Of course, the bilworper is still out there and we aren't out of the woods yet.

The name may have possibly had something to due with the fact that my Petals to the Metals graphic novel arrived yesterday, so I reread all of my TAZ graphic novels...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
YAY! Go IFor! awesome update
YAY! Go IFor! awesome update
wQA8k.gif fy4en.gif

MRJWRkO.png
@Solaristigres

Thank you!
@Solaristigres

Thank you!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/27#post_44108210]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 21: Art Day[/u][/b] [item=leon mask] Sentence: Art[/center] ----- [i]Apparently[/i], our monster hunt is taking an unscheduled art break, so I apologize for interrupting our exciting saga, but Pinkerton wants what Pinkerton wants. I was all ready to introduce my multigaze fodder baby too, seeing as she's grown up now, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm just glad I decided to reveal that Eigrigg was okay before the end of the chapter rather than leaving you all on a cliffhanger like I originally planned. That would have made this update infuriating. Anyways, I didn't have the energy to art and everyone who is introduced has a moodboard, so my very wonderful, wonderful sibling @HauntedWhale drew me a beautiful drawing of Enser and Snippers! I adore it so much, I plan on putting it on my bedroom wall. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/4b/f2/67/4bf2672b2c2d21f624cd182970c5d161.jpg[/img][/center] If you want something to read in the meantime, until I can (hopefully) continue tomorrow, HauntedWhale has just started [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2890776]a lore thread[/url] and I highly suggest you check it out! ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/31#post_44131275]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center] @CleverDual @Leopardmask @Sabariel @Drachenschwinge @Autumnus @GrinningWolf24 @Glassowary @CleverTrick @Stormlark @Dakala @Moonweaverr @Tirtouga678 @unicorn9 @Disillusionist @catmeow1 @Tynethyne @SkullGeist @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @Tiffkaboo @secretlylying @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @Aetherstorm @VeniVidiVici @YakileBekrea @MeepBoie400 @CorvvusCorax @WeaverofLies @myriadofstars @HauntedWhale @slp0001 @amxndael @Solaristigres[/center] -----

Day 21: Art Day
Leon Mask
Sentence: Art

Apparently, our monster hunt is taking an unscheduled art break, so I apologize for interrupting our exciting saga, but Pinkerton wants what Pinkerton wants.

I was all ready to introduce my multigaze fodder baby too, seeing as she's grown up now, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm just glad I decided to reveal that Eigrigg was okay before the end of the chapter rather than leaving you all on a cliffhanger like I originally planned. That would have made this update infuriating.

Anyways, I didn't have the energy to art and everyone who is introduced has a moodboard, so my very wonderful, wonderful sibling @HauntedWhale drew me a beautiful drawing of Enser and Snippers! I adore it so much, I plan on putting it on my bedroom wall.
4bf2672b2c2d21f624cd182970c5d161.jpg

If you want something to read in the meantime, until I can (hopefully) continue tomorrow, HauntedWhale has just started a lore thread and I highly suggest you check it out!

@Petall

:D :D :D :D :D
@Petall

:D :D :D :D :D
4a400340c0be109b6c971f8fd8e6cc021baeb6c8.png
@HauntedWhale

THANK YOU MY WONDERFUL SIBLING!!!
@HauntedWhale

THANK YOU MY WONDERFUL SIBLING!!!
Aiii @HauntedWhale your art of Enser and Snippers is beautiful and encapsulates hem exactly how I imagine to be after reading @Petall scenes of the the two <3.

I am so glad that Eigrigg is all right. Very clever way of including her (edit: GENE/ not breed) change in the mix.

So our ridgeback friend is not just a bar keeper. He reminds me of a certain . . . young Wildclaw prince who walks deeper and deeper into the darkness.
Aiii @HauntedWhale your art of Enser and Snippers is beautiful and encapsulates hem exactly how I imagine to be after reading @Petall scenes of the the two <3.

I am so glad that Eigrigg is all right. Very clever way of including her (edit: GENE/ not breed) change in the mix.

So our ridgeback friend is not just a bar keeper. He reminds me of a certain . . . young Wildclaw prince who walks deeper and deeper into the darkness.

FaCKLHz.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Them FR 0:00
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lore Notebook
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Trading (1:1)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basic to Rare Chall
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifProgenitor Quest
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Clan Lore
@Tynethyne

Hehehe, Talfan's an interesting one, that's for sure!
@Tynethyne

Hehehe, Talfan's an interesting one, that's for sure!
1) Oh my gosh, I love the singing scene! That was so surprising, but fit so well with Ifor's character and development! So, when all is said and done, it seems perfectly natural as a development. :D Go Ifor! Also, I would bet Midnight is going to be very peeved at this. Both at being 'left out' again, as well as the fact that he just spoke with the mirror pack not long ago about 'abilities that cannot be learned'. Specifically with the healer. So, we shall see what his words for Ifor are... hopefully he can swallow his pride enough to be supportive and encouraging of her!

2) I have been playing a lot of Fire Emblem 3 Houses as of late, and I now completely picture Ifor as the dancer class. Go support classes!!

3) Random, but when I heard the name Jenkins, all I could picture was John Larroquette. XD He played a wonderful character named Jenkins from The Librarians series that is quite beloved by me, so it made me smile.

Edit:
4) Oooh, that art is beautiful!! That is definitely frame-worthy!!
1) Oh my gosh, I love the singing scene! That was so surprising, but fit so well with Ifor's character and development! So, when all is said and done, it seems perfectly natural as a development. :D Go Ifor! Also, I would bet Midnight is going to be very peeved at this. Both at being 'left out' again, as well as the fact that he just spoke with the mirror pack not long ago about 'abilities that cannot be learned'. Specifically with the healer. So, we shall see what his words for Ifor are... hopefully he can swallow his pride enough to be supportive and encouraging of her!

2) I have been playing a lot of Fire Emblem 3 Houses as of late, and I now completely picture Ifor as the dancer class. Go support classes!!

3) Random, but when I heard the name Jenkins, all I could picture was John Larroquette. XD He played a wonderful character named Jenkins from The Librarians series that is quite beloved by me, so it made me smile.

Edit:
4) Oooh, that art is beautiful!! That is definitely frame-worthy!!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Tynethyne

Aw thanks so much!!
@Tynethyne

Aw thanks so much!!
4a400340c0be109b6c971f8fd8e6cc021baeb6c8.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46