Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beyond the Shroud - [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46
I wonder what Enser is doing so late at night, perhaps he's taking secret art classes!

edit: yikes typo
I wonder what Enser is doing so late at night, perhaps he's taking secret art classes!

edit: yikes typo
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
@Petall OMG I'M SO SORRY I MISSED AN UPDATE [emoji=mirror scared size=1] But this was really cool! There's nothing I love more than some good ol' friendship. I hope their little group won't be torn apart...
@Petall
OMG I'M SO SORRY I MISSED AN UPDATE

But this was really cool! There's nothing I love more than some good ol' friendship. I hope their little group won't be torn apart...
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Autumnus

Hehehe, that would be pretty funny!

@Aetherstorm

No worries! It happens!

Friendship is good! No matter what happens, I'm going to look back at the early days of this pinkerlocke and remember how good this little trio is!
@Autumnus

Hehehe, that would be pretty funny!

@Aetherstorm

No worries! It happens!

Friendship is good! No matter what happens, I'm going to look back at the early days of this pinkerlocke and remember how good this little trio is!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
should probably catch up with this :(
should probably catch up with this :(
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@Petall

Enser sliding in like a cool boy. He is. I rate this chapter 024/0009 (see what I did there with 024?).
@Petall

Enser sliding in like a cool boy. He is. I rate this chapter 024/0009 (see what I did there with 024?).
My lorelocke!
@MisterMylez

Let me know what you think of it when you do!

@MisterMylez

I did see what you did there! Very clever!
@MisterMylez

Let me know what you think of it when you do!

@MisterMylez

I did see what you did there! Very clever!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/13#post_43909531]Previous[/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Day 9: Tiger's Eye[/u][/b] [item=foo's eye] Sentence: Writing[/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51366344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=51366344&skin=24270&apparel=21266,21274,21282,21290,21241&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center] It was the dead of the night, and the dark sea raged beneath Garnet as she battled the winds. The slivers of both moons were all that lit her path. She had not visited the island since before the students had arrived, and she had suddenly awoken with the urge to check on it, lest some other dragon had stolen it out from under her grasp. It was the faint glow of the runes that gave away the position of the isle. The portal itself did not seem active, but magic still lay within the arch, waiting for its perfect moment. Just as she moved to land on the jagged rocks, something caught the corner of her eye, and she saw many glowing yellow eyes watching her. Unless it was a flying creature, there was only one possibility: a creature had come through the portal. Garnet was a brave dragon, but even she knew better than to mess with something new under the darkness of night. If she wanted to live to fight another day, this scouting outing would have to wait for daylight - provided she could find time in her busy schedule. ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2875584/15#post_43938873]Next[/url][/center] ----- [center]@CleverDual @Leopardmask @Sabariel @Drachenschwinge @Autumnus @GrinningWolf24 @Glassowary @CleverTrick @Stormlark @Dakala @Moonweaverr @Tirtouga678 @unicorn9 @Disillusionist @catmeow1 @Tynethyne @SkullGeist @Dynami @ShinyDecidueye @Tiffkaboo @secretlylying @MisterMylez @BarbaraFett @Aetherstorm @VeniVidiVici @YakileBekrea @MeepBoie400 @CorvvusCorax @WeaverofLies @myriadofstars[/center] ----- Only a short chapter today because its been a heck of a past couple days and I don't have the energy for anything longer, but I wanted to put something out so that I could keep making pulls. After the chaos of the last 6 months of my previous pinkerlocke, I've decided to only allow myself one pull per day, and I'm not allowed to pull anything new until I've used the pull I have.

Day 9: Tiger's Eye
Foo's Eye
Sentence: Writing

dragon?did=51366344&skin=24270&apparel=21266,21274,21282,21290,21241&xt=dressing.png

It was the dead of the night, and the dark sea raged beneath Garnet as she battled the winds. The slivers of both moons were all that lit her path. She had not visited the island since before the students had arrived, and she had suddenly awoken with the urge to check on it, lest some other dragon had stolen it out from under her grasp.

It was the faint glow of the runes that gave away the position of the isle. The portal itself did not seem active, but magic still lay within the arch, waiting for its perfect moment.

Just as she moved to land on the jagged rocks, something caught the corner of her eye, and she saw many glowing yellow eyes watching her.

Unless it was a flying creature, there was only one possibility: a creature had come through the portal.

Garnet was a brave dragon, but even she knew better than to mess with something new under the darkness of night. If she wanted to live to fight another day, this scouting outing would have to wait for daylight - provided she could find time in her busy schedule.

Only a short chapter today because its been a heck of a past couple days and I don't have the energy for anything longer, but I wanted to put something out so that I could keep making pulls. After the chaos of the last 6 months of my previous pinkerlocke, I've decided to only allow myself one pull per day, and I'm not allowed to pull anything new until I've used the pull I have.
@Petall

Oooh, short chapter, but very interesting! The yellow eyes gave me a huge taz balance vibe. Also, the dual moons reminds me of the double sunned planet...*thinking emoji*

I'm super excited to find out what the portal has in store!
(Also, I'm glad that everyone survived that coli day previously! Those are always so scary!)
@Petall

Oooh, short chapter, but very interesting! The yellow eyes gave me a huge taz balance vibe. Also, the dual moons reminds me of the double sunned planet...*thinking emoji*

I'm super excited to find out what the portal has in store!
(Also, I'm glad that everyone survived that coli day previously! Those are always so scary!)
XXXX SakuraSundae
Collections & Wishlist
Activity Log
Free Buttons!
X 92646683.png
93792143.png
90712426.png
I'm currently being scattered!
Follow the progress here!
extra1.png
@Petall This was a nice intermission, very atmospheric and tense! I can't wait to see how things go with the Portal creatures (figuratively, since it looks like no one's beefed-up enough to tackle Level 25 venues yet [emoji=guardian scared]).
@Petall This was a nice intermission, very atmospheric and tense! I can't wait to see how things go with the Portal creatures (figuratively, since it looks like no one's beefed-up enough to tackle Level 25 venues yet ).
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Tiffkaboo

I hadn't even thought of those as relating to TAZ! That's a good point!

@Disillusionist

Hehehe, considering no one in All that was Lost made it past level 8, I will be very surprised if anyone does make it to level 25! (though I'll have fewer dragons in this one, so everyone should get more time in the Coli).
@Tiffkaboo

I hadn't even thought of those as relating to TAZ! That's a good point!

@Disillusionist

Hehehe, considering no one in All that was Lost made it past level 8, I will be very surprised if anyone does make it to level 25! (though I'll have fewer dragons in this one, so everyone should get more time in the Coli).
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 45 46