Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Cabot's Sornieth Travels!
1 2 3
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/499654166591963146/720226590859984968/cabot1.png[/img] [/center] Hi and welcome to another one of those [b]Dragons off to see the World[/b] challenges and quests! :) I kept seeing some of those and always wanted to make one. [size=1]I think this is the right forum to make this, right?[/size] Meet Cabot! He's a young dragon, short out of his hatchling years and he's ready to travel Sornieth and meet all sorts of different dragons and clans along the way! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61255116][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/612552/61255116_350.png[/img][/url] [I]Ready to travel all of Sornieth![/I] [/center] [b]I know I'm trusting you with a dragon and once he's on your account you're free to do whatever but that beats the purpose of this challenge! :) [/b] _____ [b]Some rules?[/b] [br] [LIST] [*] Please write an entry to his diary / log on his profile so I can see all that he is learning and seeing in Sornieth! Even one or two lines will do! [*] I am subscribed and will check on him daily, but please post here when you send him over to another person, please? :) [*] Feel free to change his breed/genes, but include the way he got these changes in the entry! [*] You can level him, make art, write a whole story, give him apparel/a familiar, etc. ____ [*] Cabot is a young dragon, please do not breed him with another dragon. [*] Please check the thread to see where Cabot is traveling next! [*] If there is nobody after you in the thread that wants to take him in, send him back to my lair, please! [*] Please don't sell or exalt him, that beats the purpose of this journey! If he's taking your lair space, just send him back to me! [/list] [size=5] [b]Cabot's Travel Log:[/b][/size] » SilverOtter » xXBlueWinterXx » Sinjin » CactusElixir » Looshiana Let me know if you'd like to have him for a visit and I'll add you to the travel log! :D
cabot1.png

Hi and welcome to another one of those Dragons off to see the World challenges and quests! :) I kept seeing some of those and always wanted to make one.

I think this is the right forum to make this, right?

Meet Cabot! He's a young dragon, short out of his hatchling years and he's ready to travel Sornieth and meet all sorts of different dragons and clans along the way!

61255116_350.png

Ready to travel all of Sornieth!

I know I'm trusting you with a dragon and once he's on your account you're free to do whatever but that beats the purpose of this challenge! :)

_____

Some rules?

• Please write an entry to his diary / log on his profile so I can see all that he is learning and seeing in Sornieth! Even one or two lines will do!
  • I am subscribed and will check on him daily, but please post here when you send him over to another person, please? :)
  • Feel free to change his breed/genes, but include the way he got these changes in the entry!
  • You can level him, make art, write a whole story, give him apparel/a familiar, etc.

____

• Cabot is a young dragon, please do not breed him with another dragon.
  • Please check the thread to see where Cabot is traveling next!
  • If there is nobody after you in the thread that wants to take him in, send him back to my lair, please!
  • Please don't sell or exalt him, that beats the purpose of this journey! If he's taking your lair space, just send him back to me!

Cabot's Travel Log:

» SilverOtter
» xXBlueWinterXx
» Sinjin
» CactusElixir

» Looshiana

Let me know if you'd like to have him for a visit and I'll add you to the travel log! :D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
I'll likely add major changes and stuff here later on! :D
I'll likely add major changes and stuff here later on! :D
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@SilverOtter
@xXBlueWinterXx

Hi! :D Thank you both for your interest in this on discord yesterday!
I hope you don't mind me pinging! <3

I'm going to send Cab to Otter first if that's ok!
@SilverOtter
@xXBlueWinterXx

Hi! :D Thank you both for your interest in this on discord yesterday!
I hope you don't mind me pinging! <3

I'm going to send Cab to Otter first if that's ok!
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
I’d love to receive him on my lair at some point! Add me to the list. :3
I’d love to receive him on my lair at some point! Add me to the list. :3
n868PhBM_o.png __> wishlist
__> tertiary range project
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
so excited to meet him!!
so excited to meet him!!
@Volur

Yay! I'll add you to the travel list! :D
@Volur

Yay! I'll add you to the travel list! :D
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@xXBlueWinterXx

Cabot has moved on to your lair! Take care of him!
@xXBlueWinterXx

Cabot has moved on to your lair! Take care of him!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Yay! Thank you for receiving him, Otter! <3

@SilverOtter
Yay! Thank you for receiving him, Otter! <3

@SilverOtter
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

About & Lore board
@Mudy.

I'd love to host Cabot!
What a lovely dragon!
:D
@Mudy.

I'd love to host Cabot!