Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | MechQuest (Completed!)
I have a grand total of three familiars left in the bestiary that I can reasonably collect: [item=stone borer](GOTTEN IN SESSION 3), [item=frost delver] and of course the [item=rogue excavator]! So this will chronicle my grinding sessions in the Golem Workshop, as timed by the very helpful [url=https://www.online-stopwatch.com/]online-stopwatch.com[/url] because I'd like to know just how much time I [s]waste[/s] live in the coliseum! I'll post notable drops for each session. Wouldn't it be nice if I got the mechs in time for the anniversary?I doubt it but who knows! Anyway, have fun at my expense and maybe I'll find an egg for you to hatch. Session 1: 3h 1m 3s - stopped to start training a new lv25 to be a better element for GW Notable drops: [item=copper filigree tail guard] [item=copper filigree helmet] [item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)] Toolbox total: 19 Session 2: 1h 18m 8s - stopped due to daily downtime and a shame since I was on a hot streak! Notable drops: [item=copper filigree boots] [item=eliminate] [item=unhatched light egg] Toolbox total: 23 Session 3: 2h 37m - stopped due to daily downtime Notable drops: [item=copper filigree gauntlets] [item= stone borer]~!! 6/3/2020, 1h 3m 49s into session [item=primary gene: python]x2 Toolbox total: 37 Session 4: 1h 15m 9s - stopped due to daily downtime Notable drops: None! Toolbox total: 40 Session 5: 2h 24m 2s - stopped for bedtime Notable drops: [item=rally] [item=haste] Toolbox total: 50 Session 6: 59m 51s Notable drops: None! Toolbox total: 53 Session 7: 22m 34s - stopped because sensor broke Notable drops: None! Toolbox total: 54 Session 8: 1h 22m 26s Notable drops: [item=eliminate] [item=frost delver]!!! Toolbox total: 58 I AM FREE!
I have a grand total of three familiars left in the bestiary that I can reasonably collect: Stone Borer (GOTTEN IN SESSION 3), Frost Delver and of course the Rogue Excavator !

So this will chronicle my grinding sessions in the Golem Workshop, as timed by the very helpful online-stopwatch.com because I'd like to know just how much time I waste live in the coliseum! I'll post notable drops for each session.

Wouldn't it be nice if I got the mechs in time for the anniversary?I doubt it but who knows! Anyway, have fun at my expense and maybe I'll find an egg for you to hatch.

Session 1: 3h 1m 3s - stopped to start training a new lv25 to be a better element for GW
Notable drops: Copper Filigree Tail Guard Copper Filigree Helmet
Toolbox total: 19

Session 2: 1h 18m 8s - stopped due to daily downtime and a shame since I was on a hot streak!
Notable drops: Copper Filigree Boots Eliminate Unhatched Light Egg
Toolbox total: 23

Session 3: 2h 37m - stopped due to daily downtime
Notable drops: Copper Filigree Gauntlets Stone Borer ~!! 6/3/2020, 1h 3m 49s into session Primary Gene: Python x2
Toolbox total: 37

Session 4: 1h 15m 9s - stopped due to daily downtime
Notable drops: None!
Toolbox total: 40

Session 5: 2h 24m 2s - stopped for bedtime
Notable drops: Rally Haste
Toolbox total: 50

Session 6: 59m 51s
Toolbox total: 53

Session 7: 22m 34s - stopped because sensor broke
Toolbox total: 54

Session 8: 1h 22m 26s
Notable drops: Eliminate Frost Delver !!!
Toolbox total: 58

I AM FREE!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Time to Stone Borer: 5h 23m 3s or 323m 3s
Time to Frost Delver: 14h 20m 13s or 860m 13s

Whoof, that's a bit of grinding but at long last I have every single familiar reasonably obtainable!
Time to Stone Borer: 5h 23m 3s or 323m 3s
Time to Frost Delver: 14h 20m 13s or 860m 13s

Whoof, that's a bit of grinding but at long last I have every single familiar reasonably obtainable!
reserve in case
reserve in case
And this thread is open and the stopwatch has started!
And this thread is open and the stopwatch has started!
This quest on hold since the new venue has tons of new familiars I need to get.
This quest on hold since the new venue has tons of new familiars I need to get.
Quest has been resumed! Let's see if I can get some Thanksgiving luck going and finally finish off the last boss familiar I need aside from the new bears in the cave.
Quest has been resumed! Let's see if I can get some Thanksgiving luck going and finally finish off the last boss familiar I need aside from the new bears in the cave.
DOBBY IS A FREE ELF!
DOBBY IS A FREE ELF!