Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vitali's Warriors [Lineage Project!]
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 394 395
congrats to the winners!!
congrats to the winners!!
Timezone: fr + 17
eyy congrats to all the winners !! i got a head start on levelling a bunch of my kiddos, i was wonderful <3 ty for hosting this raffle!
eyy congrats to all the winners !! i got a head start on levelling a bunch of my kiddos, i was wonderful <3 ty for hosting this raffle!
oh this exists. wild
Congratulations to the winners!

I didn't end up doing as much training as I wanted but did do more than I typically would in a week. This was a good incentive for me!
Congratulations to the winners!

I didn't end up doing as much training as I wanted but did do more than I typically would in a week. This was a good incentive for me!
do you think this is sneaky?? huh?? hey???
JEmlMai.png G E M I N I D

• she/they
• adhd
• adult player
• fr + 1
Congrats to the raffle winners! I got a lot of leveling done this week and hope to do more in the future. @Lunartwist Thanks so much for the reminder about the prizes for reaching level 25, I totally forgot! On that note, may I ask for [item=Secondary Gene: Trail] x3 and a [item=Primary Gene: Skink] as the prizes for my four?
Congrats to the raffle winners! I got a lot of leveling done this week and hope to do more in the future.

@Lunartwist

Thanks so much for the reminder about the prizes for reaching level 25, I totally forgot! On that note, may I ask for Secondary Gene: Trail x3 and a Primary Gene: Skink as the prizes for my four?
divider.png
Well done everyone and congratulations to the winners.

Hopefully next time I'll be able to join in.
Well done everyone and congratulations to the winners.

Hopefully next time I'll be able to join in.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
@Adaejha

Surely! I'll send some now, and the rest when all my fodder grows up by the end of this week. :)
@Adaejha

Surely! I'll send some now, and the rest when all my fodder grows up by the end of this week. :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@eanthurium

Of course! You're always welcome to!
@eanthurium

Of course! You're always welcome to!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
Victoria hit level 25 today! Yaaaay! I'll get her that gold badge now, she's earned it for sure! :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72382825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/723829/72382825_350.png[/img][/url] Also, what a fun raffle! Congrats to the other winners :) Can't wait to jump into the next one, it's such a good incentive to level some dragons and get into the Coli!
Victoria hit level 25 today! Yaaaay! I'll get her that gold badge now, she's earned it for sure! :D

72382825_350.png

Also, what a fun raffle! Congrats to the other winners :) Can't wait to jump into the next one, it's such a good incentive to level some dragons and get into the Coli!

The Viral Circus- a 100 Hatchling Challenge!
@Lendri

Congrats Victoria!!!! Man I LOVE her look! That accent is amazing on her! I'll go ahead and add her to the front page!
@Lendri

Congrats Victoria!!!! Man I LOVE her look! That accent is amazing on her! I'll go ahead and add her to the front page!
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75016357][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/750164/75016357_350.png[/img][/url] Banskel here is level 25!! For the prize I would love to get the art for him if that's okay!! Thank you so much!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
75016357_350.png
Banskel here is level 25!! For the prize I would love to get the art for him if that's okay!! Thank you so much!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 394 395