Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | >> Egg collecting quest | 200+
1 2
[center] ----- [b]>> Mass hatch quest <<[/b] ------ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/131438228828979200/714111984722903070/1ewwrwerwerwrdsfsfs.png[/img] ------ Hello! So I am doing another mass hatch this year. In this thread I want to keep some progress, gather people who want to watch chaos unfold this fall, and maybe get some help. Feel free to talk to me or something ------ [b]Why?[/b] My goal - XXY obsidian G1 boy with ice eyes [b]When?[/b] November 24, 2020 [b]Progress?[/b] 233/ ∞ [b]Ping me?[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1s4qVzdTPD6g3fOVanfIFFvJ3iA0lnUPkDDLc4MzOK2k/edit?usp=sharing]Self-editing ping list.[/url] This list is for ones who want to see mass hatch happening, I wont ping for any specific dragons. If you cant work with Google tabs ask me in this thread! I am subbed, but pings are okay [b]How can I help?[/b] I am buying and trading all ice eggs I can at 320g/kt or lower! Donations are appreciated too <3 You can also check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/332420/433599?name=&type=undefined]my dragon sales lair[/url] tab or if my art shops are open and help me get some money for more eggs! [b]Why not buy a dragon?[/b] There is not much available dragons that fit my goal, and I would like a specific date. And I love gambling. [b]Donaters[/b] RomInNoodle [emoji=heart size=1] Cornacchia [emoji=familiar heart size=1] tombstones [emoji=heart size=1] Zaphiriana [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [i]anonymous[/i] [emoji=heart size=1]

>> Mass hatch quest <<
1ewwrwerwerwrdsfsfs.png
Hello! So I am doing another mass hatch this year. In this thread I want to keep some progress, gather people who want to watch chaos unfold this fall, and maybe get some help. Feel free to talk to me or something

Why?
My goal - XXY obsidian G1 boy with ice eyes

When?
November 24, 2020

Progress?
233/ ∞

Ping me?
Self-editing ping list.
This list is for ones who want to see mass hatch happening, I wont ping for any specific dragons.
If you cant work with Google tabs ask me in this thread! I am subbed, but pings are okay

How can I help?
I am buying and trading all ice eggs I can at 320g/kt or lower! Donations are appreciated too <3
You can also check my dragon sales lair tab or if my art shops are open and help me get some money for more eggs!

Why not buy a dragon?
There is not much available dragons that fit my goal, and I would like a specific date. And I love gambling.

Donaters
RomInNoodle
Cornacchia
tombstones
Zaphiriana
anonymous
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Got two more eggs today, back to life in poverty
Got two more eggs today, back to life in poverty
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Ice eggs are hekkin expensive these days
Ice eggs are hekkin expensive these days
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
My comms are open if anybody wants to help <3
My comms are open if anybody wants to help <3
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/130807994005848064/722436433436082246/unknown.png[/img] Nice joke coli
unknown.png
Nice joke coli
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
im currently doing a coli challenge so if i get an ice egg i'll be sure to throw it your way c:
im currently doing a coli challenge so if i get an ice egg i'll be sure to throw it your way c:
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@JCFoxington thank you a lot, sweetheart <3 I have some treasure on me if that happens
@JCFoxington thank you a lot, sweetheart <3 I have some treasure on me if that happens
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
You madman you. I signed myself up to watch the chaos. Will probably totally forget by the time it comes around, but hey! That's part of the fun.
You madman you. I signed myself up to watch the chaos. Will probably totally forget by the time it comes around, but hey! That's part of the fun.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Got more than 150 eggs wohoo
Got more than 150 eggs wohoo
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Nice
Nice
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
1 2