Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | The Virus: A Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
[b]Day 25[/b] [item= storyteller's strings] Ooh, my first trinket of the challenge. And then I rolled a 5, so nothing happens. Oh well.
Day 25
Storyteller's Strings

Ooh, my first trinket of the challenge. And then I rolled a 5, so nothing happens. Oh well.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
[b]Day 26[/b] [item= cobalt ore] Yet another material. None have fallen ill.
Day 26

Cobalt Ore

Yet another material. None have fallen ill.
[b]Day 27[/b] [item= stuffed mith] A trinket! And I rolled a 2, so meat eaters beware. It seems that all my dragons have a strong stomach. (That and 2/6 are herbivores.)
Day 27

Stuffed Mith A trinket! And I rolled a 2, so meat eaters beware.

It seems that all my dragons have a strong stomach. (That and 2/6 are herbivores.)
Day 28
Fluted Conch

Another day when no one is sick.
Day 28
Fluted Conch

Another day when no one is sick.
[b]Day 29[/b] [item= rippling cloth] And yet again, we have no sickness in the clan.
Day 29
Rippling Cloth

And yet again, we have no sickness in the clan.
[b]Day 30[/b] [item= parched clay jar] A trinket! I rolled a 3, so the insects have spoiled. Steam, the sole insect-eater, has a bad case of food poisoning.
Day 30
Parched Clay Jar
A trinket! I rolled a 3, so the insects have spoiled. Steam, the sole insect-eater, has a bad case of food poisoning.
[b]Day 31[/b] First, let's check on Steam: an 18, and he's feeling much better! [item= rambra horn] Another material, so let's do a symptom check on everyone. Tavin is showing signs of illness, as his daughter Kara.
Day 31

First, let's check on Steam: an 18, and he's feeling much better!

Rambra Horn Another material, so let's do a symptom check on everyone.

Tavin is showing signs of illness, as his daughter Kara.
[b]Day 32[/b] Before we get started, let's check on Tavin and Kara: both have recovered fully! [item= lawn sin] A trinket. I rolled a 2, so that means that the meat has spoiled. But it's okay, because no one ate too much of it.
Day 32
Before we get started, let's check on Tavin and Kara: both have recovered fully!

Lawn Sin

A trinket. I rolled a 2, so that means that the meat has spoiled. But it's okay, because no one ate too much of it.
[b]Day 33[/b] [item= shiny anole] We've got a meat! I rolled a 3,2,1 so we'll be taking Tavin (lvl 6), Sascha (lvl 4), and Steam (lvl 4) into the Training Fields. They made it through 40 rounds with nary a scratch. I'll be honest, I was kind of hoping for a fest chest, but no luck. We found a few tablets, a Shred, and an Ember Mouse though. Sascha made it to level 5 and Steam is very close to levelling up as well.
Day 33

Shiny Anole

We've got a meat! I rolled a 3,2,1 so we'll be taking Tavin (lvl 6), Sascha (lvl 4), and Steam (lvl 4) into the Training Fields.

They made it through 40 rounds with nary a scratch. I'll be honest, I was kind of hoping for a fest chest, but no luck. We found a few tablets, a Shred, and an Ember Mouse though. Sascha made it to level 5 and Steam is very close to levelling up as well.
Day 34
Pastel Scallop

30 rounds in the Training Fields with Tavin, Steam, and Kara.

They all made it through no problem. Steam is now level 5 and Kara level 2. They found a couple of tablets and a minor health potion, but nothing too exciting.
Day 34
Pastel Scallop

30 rounds in the Training Fields with Tavin, Steam, and Kara.

They all made it through no problem. Steam is now level 5 and Kara level 2. They found a couple of tablets and a minor health potion, but nothing too exciting.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49