Gosh this was so fun
Thank you very much!
@MandragoraAutumn
Gosh this was so fun
Thank you very much!
They/He
+3 FR time
pixil-frame-0_5.pngLabtat.pngpixil-frame-0_2.png
@MandragoraAutumn AAAAAAHHHH thank you so much!!! And I'm really happy you read my roleplays - I was hoping you'd enjoy them and they were so much fun to write! Lauma and Svarog are really excited to open their crate. Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
@MandragoraAutumn AAAAAAHHHH thank you so much!!! And I'm really happy you read my roleplays - I was hoping you'd enjoy them and they were so much fun to write! Lauma and Svarog are really excited to open their crate. Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!
We all pile into the behemoth like it's a clown car. Thank you for hosting this event, it was so much fun!
We all pile into the behemoth like it's a clown car. Thank you for hosting this event, it was so much fun!
gWmB8p.jpg
@MandragoraAutumn
Thank you so much for hosting, it was a lot of fun! ^^

Also, as thanks for helping him reach the end, Uriel had used the templates at the TCG creator to make a picture of Faridat. :3 (Well... more like he asked someone else to draw it and then carefully added the flower crown with very careful instructions, lol. Here's a clean version without the flower crown, though.)

I got really inspired by pretty Guard, what can I say?

Anyways, thank you so much once again! ^^

Edit: Uh... ignore the fact that apparently the shoulder may or may not have been forgotten to have been colored in, oops... >.>
@MandragoraAutumn
Thank you so much for hosting, it was a lot of fun! ^^

Also, as thanks for helping him reach the end, Uriel had used the templates at the TCG creator to make a picture of Faridat. :3 (Well... more like he asked someone else to draw it and then carefully added the flower crown with very careful instructions, lol. Here's a clean version without the flower crown, though.)

I got really inspired by pretty Guard, what can I say?

Anyways, thank you so much once again! ^^

Edit: Uh... ignore the fact that apparently the shoulder may or may not have been forgotten to have been colored in, oops... >.>
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser

Ahh, thank you, this is so sweet! And the Capsule looks so good!
This will go right into her bio <3

And thank you all!

Prizes could take a while, I'm trying to not get locked out of PMs again....
@Saraceaser

Ahh, thank you, this is so sweet! And the Capsule looks so good!
This will go right into her bio <3

And thank you all!

Prizes could take a while, I'm trying to not get locked out of PMs again....
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
This was so much fun to play!!!I didn't rp as much as I planned, but got a little bit in there and hopefully more next time.

It literally took me all day Saturday to get to the center; I was sure it couldn't be done, and I just kept saying, step away, cuppa tea, deep breathing, load of laundry, go back and look at the map again, LOL, and finally found the path just before quitting for the night. Phew. That was a blessed relief!

It was really challenging, and in a good way. I can't imagine all the behind-the-scenes work on every game at this festival; it was amazing!!

Thank you so much for taking such good care of us; it makes me happy that you also had a good time!!! Great group of players, and a great game experience!!!

^^
This was so much fun to play!!!I didn't rp as much as I planned, but got a little bit in there and hopefully more next time.

It literally took me all day Saturday to get to the center; I was sure it couldn't be done, and I just kept saying, step away, cuppa tea, deep breathing, load of laundry, go back and look at the map again, LOL, and finally found the path just before quitting for the night. Phew. That was a blessed relief!

It was really challenging, and in a good way. I can't imagine all the behind-the-scenes work on every game at this festival; it was amazing!!

Thank you so much for taking such good care of us; it makes me happy that you also had a good time!!! Great group of players, and a great game experience!!!

^^
This was super fun! Thank you for hosting! <3
This was super fun! Thank you for hosting! <3
"link • ufology
they/he/she
Thank you so much for all the fun! :) Link had a blast getting back in touch with his nature roots... and mazes are awesome! <3
Thank you so much for all the fun! :) Link had a blast getting back in touch with his nature roots... and mazes are awesome! <3
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
It was a lot of fun! Thank you!
It was a lot of fun! Thank you!
tDeKDnH.png YDYolOP.png jbMnTvf.pngKaL7agX.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58