Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Behemoth's Labyrinth - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@MandragoraAutumn Username: SilentRiver Token: [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=raven size=1] @HenryJekyll - What was the original game that this was based on? The simple [url=https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/1219/labyrinth]Labyrinth[/url] with the rotating tiles? Honestly, there are quite a few games that this vaguely reminds me of (get in, get treasure, get out - farther you go, the better treasure you're likely to find). There's [url=https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/157958/dungeonquest-revised-edition]DungeonQuest[/url] or [url=https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/201808/clank-deck-building-adventure]Clank[/url]. Of course, there are also some more simple press-your-luck games like [url=https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/15512/diamant]Incan Gold/Diamant[/url] or [url=https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/169654/deep-sea-adventure]Deep Sea Adventure[/url].
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: SilentRiver

Token:

@HenryJekyll - What was the original game that this was based on? The simple Labyrinth with the rotating tiles? Honestly, there are quite a few games that this vaguely reminds me of (get in, get treasure, get out - farther you go, the better treasure you're likely to find). There's DungeonQuest or Clank. Of course, there are also some more simple press-your-luck games like Incan Gold/Diamant or Deep Sea Adventure.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
@MandragoraAutumn Username: iorekeeper Token: [emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=nautilus size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: iorekeeper

Token:
umm... bother me i want to talk to people but im shy. i promise im terrible at being mean
ill make this pretty one day. today is not that day
@MandragoraAutumn Username: Shougoney Token: [emoji=chameleon size=1][emoji=nautilus size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: Shougoney

Token:
qR6otwA.png
@MandragoraAutumn

I can't wait too play this game and bring back some good childhood memories! :)
But anyways, I was pinging you mainly to say that I think you accidentally skipped over my form I sent this morning.
@MandragoraAutumn

I can't wait too play this game and bring back some good childhood memories! :)
But anyways, I was pinging you mainly to say that I think you accidentally skipped over my form I sent this morning.
@MandragoraAutumn Username: Eialyne Token: [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=green gem size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: Eialyne

Token:
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
@WolfTrickster

Ahh, you're right I'm so sorry!! I definitely saw it because I remember the pirate ship & thought I had put it down but obviously not...
Added you in now, glad you catched that!

Also thanks, I'm happy to hear that c: I'm excited as well & as it's a first try, hope it'll go well!
@WolfTrickster

Ahh, you're right I'm so sorry!! I definitely saw it because I remember the pirate ship & thought I had put it down but obviously not...
Added you in now, glad you catched that!

Also thanks, I'm happy to hear that c: I'm excited as well & as it's a first try, hope it'll go well!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@MandragoraAutumn Username: splatterdoodle Token: [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1] [emoji=d20 size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: splatterdoodle

Token:
xxxxnature.gifxxxxbattle_guild_by_lizziecat1279-daav9k1.pngxxxxgreen_machine_small.pngxxxx
@MandragoraAutumn Username: highhighhopes Token: [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=red vial size=1]

@MandragoraAutumn

Username: highhighhopes

Token:
jotaro-kid.gif
@MandragoraAutumn
I'm genuinely surprised I remember it as well as I do. Goes to show how much I enjoyed those I guess. The fact I even know what these games are feels super strange because the game came out over a decade before I was born.

@SilentRiver
There's a link in the opening post to the games that inspired this thread/game. Yes, it's the Labyrinth games though. It's always fun to mess with the spot other players are trying to get to by moving the spot on the board or blocking them off. We always had a "custom" way to play the game where the goal was whoever got all the treasures in the least amount of moves. Honestly, we had a lot of "custom" ways to play it, but that was the one that we enjoyed the most, especially as it got down to the last couple.

Never heard of those other ones. Might check them out if I can.
@MandragoraAutumn
I'm genuinely surprised I remember it as well as I do. Goes to show how much I enjoyed those I guess. The fact I even know what these games are feels super strange because the game came out over a decade before I was born.

@SilentRiver
There's a link in the opening post to the games that inspired this thread/game. Yes, it's the Labyrinth games though. It's always fun to mess with the spot other players are trying to get to by moving the spot on the board or blocking them off. We always had a "custom" way to play the game where the goal was whoever got all the treasures in the least amount of moves. Honestly, we had a lot of "custom" ways to play it, but that was the one that we enjoyed the most, especially as it got down to the last couple.

Never heard of those other ones. Might check them out if I can.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@MandragoraAutumn Username: Joule Token: [emoji=clownfish size=1][emoji=phoenix feather size=1] curious how this will go, sounds fun!
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: Joule

Token:

curious how this will go, sounds fun!
yyymK1IKw5qjXOsi5KWbEU3vmJCvz_kpSzr_McjQ8C9nc0A2KTkNDTRmN6vOJc63W3GYPtIsZaNN8dlHvtUUJq_i-cgM9UZxqqmXVcI1LncqWSAX4QqbFrYGXtncojo23r-TQak0ZrPh4x77xZZsrw6E0UPSSXjhH7dxfaTxXUoDLsHerulWw71xWWoPc2hPONQJWQWLvLfybcvnBsJPdpXB71kZbSUhl13b69aEKOkqoMq84SEMTmQNwgQUIvnTOaECVjyJXTFWj16eGFU6Xwhkom8z1qgXdTw-PMNgELFy3HLXbmbcEy3aP0rrnff_IDtbP25mqjQssmOhXX3brWKyrjpw2h-0xChwHG374D31eoIB7_ER_2DMsnaR7tLfhO0Qgw0b1gLF8MaWuju6p74FySdO6qfhe1KGGm_LUIdrpnEir4MOUreWiHqgLZTR7dw6yhRHt-QqeMcObk0TI4v57Az4QqdB6z6wxyKMJmoU-Fsazvc1lPafJV_bqluyYUf2-RV0THf_a3v-iSi8b7cCiWrRAXVdKO6hVN4yNr9H4SRv0_5d2lwoHkA8-SuVN48KPMYXNbqMkS3qsD_jvvoQsUwsazgmXMBf8Xeef8xF7qdKUw5C8RUXDIGC5TA6YtAot_W9BoRsRvla3jAqrCKDUc5671EorYk7qxwOOs8b1aWnDC8Q2O8gUZhlM14ptHOFBM04SXK45o-iGxN8-Ij9MQ=w200-h100-no?.png KRuK6O9R_o.png 1xvoDtTGiALiFXcp031eamHZvGydh5IsVzErRTx1tkzR07khhnbn7iFFy8QcXv0IWDuKXeYoBQiw9JyC9INQ1IfJwsZa5CAiopYoRUm40byjdxMRTJ8O2AwG7-kkKTvVV62Y1-5qe5PLEp6AoTLlwTTQmSgtzRRPUoNkh1yvHwt0pW2TgP9xtzWUMASyebLTRQ87ohiyBNiNV5v6-PrAYFehM4lSMOeyfwYl1rmw1rtUVogCMgT4jQmlQiaNE_p850lmwniuFkeedthmdRfuBbzihhhnDiSN9G3jsaUb7XDu6bIAVgWwHY93z1AVn1q_nsywRBgo_gDs9fZM_sfy9OBUmYF7l00v3IaK3OI9PmpA0zCOwdFG2Ilr54rUSzLeW57JxNiceHgXXopgzJmRRzCQBto7GEDos0TpAQusEwXOKe--5ZHIphiRbnwUlPyDJD4uM3FFA_U4Wkj1qBrcVXdHQBxYLtFeXxYxHUMY5NYpAXZ_AKHgonR_dXEMnSwLnb83Jmx82Guf1Di5rSBZy2dQDw-QZjbGhv4LAnpo_pfF2q_xIp02jIP6S7O49hU4-D-5vjDmdBFXhn5Xnk8Bjkmc-hK6FTnxVkX-vxjMn7TdcU8W2mRZXA-vyknBDhRLXs1v7MvVFe41Hn0n9JHUpsGxx_ayS5jsOGolJAaga6E06xVVlfwI4IXKomlsT60rNPzo_eyIrKrDekI3Vwcb08DiGg=w200-h100-no?.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58