Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Behemoth's Labyrinth - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
@MandragoraAutumn @RubyOfFire Username: RisenWolf Token: [emoji=amber mosquito size=1][emoji=dna size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn @RubyOfFire

Username: RisenWolf

Token:
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
[center][font=georgia]@MandragoraAutumn @/RubyOfFire Username: ghostlyplants Token: [emoji=torch size=1][emoji=treasure chest size=1][/center]
@MandragoraAutumn @/RubyOfFire

Username: ghostlyplants

Token:
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@MandragoraAutumn @RubyOfFire Username: Darthiel Token: [emoji=apple size=1][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]

Username: Darthiel

Token:
ngw7WrY.png
@MandragoraAutumn @RubyOfFire Username: Arkhia Token: [emoji=wing size=1][emoji=butterfly size=1]

Username: Arkhia

Token:
@MandragoraAutumn Username: WolfTrickster Token: [emoji=pirate ship size=1][emoji=dog 3 size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: WolfTrickster

Token:
@MandragoraAutumn Username: HenryJekyll Token: [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][emoji=red vial size=1] I know I should probably just post the form, but I can't avoid commenting on what this was inspired by. My dad actually had the original version of this game. Growing up him, my brother, and I would play it regularly. It was a ton of fun and I would [i]love[/i] to one day own a personal copy of game to play with friends and family. I had no idea the board game was that old though. I had always thought it had come out around the time we started playing it.
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: HenryJekyll

Token:

I know I should probably just post the form, but I can't avoid commenting on what this was inspired by. My dad actually had the original version of this game. Growing up him, my brother, and I would play it regularly. It was a ton of fun and I would love to one day own a personal copy of game to play with friends and family. I had no idea the board game was that old though. I had always thought it had come out around the time we started playing it.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@MandragoraAutumn Username: ReginaChaos Token: [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] or [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: ReginaChaos

Token: or
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.giflfh.png
[center] @MandragoraAutumn Username: Solstices Token: [emoji=planet size=1][emoji=acorn size=1][/center]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: Solstices

Token:
0gldo0m.png
@MandragoraAutumn Username: Xayxayx Token: [emoji=owl size=1][emoji=cobra size=1]
@MandragoraAutumn

Username: Xayxayx

Token:
wjPnp7u.png
@HenryJekyll

Ha, no worries, I'm the same with commenting & I'm glad to hear someone else has childhood memories with those! :D
I played it with my best friends in our elementary school's afternoon child care a lot!
I wondered if it even was popular in other countries & if people even recognize those games...
But yep, they're also a few years older than I expected myself.
@HenryJekyll

Ha, no worries, I'm the same with commenting & I'm glad to hear someone else has childhood memories with those! :D
I played it with my best friends in our elementary school's afternoon child care a lot!
I wondered if it even was popular in other countries & if people even recognize those games...
But yep, they're also a few years older than I expected myself.
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58