Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG] Viridian CYOA - (Closed)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43
@WaverVelvet @voidbeast @Exiwa @Puppeteer @Zulaya @Xayxayx @Canisa @Faceted @Aprycus @RisenWolf @Watercolour @ReginaChaos @BunnySox @splatterdoodle @Siritys @Joywing @LaDjanny

Thank you for signing up, you all have a place. I've updated the front page with your teams, although I think everybody got want they wanted.

I will ping you all again on Sunday when the game starts. I hope you enjoy the game and the rest of the festival. See you then!

Xayxayx - as you're on a team you will be pinged everyday anyway with the new event but I can add you to the pinglists as well if you like, but you would probably end up being pinged multiple times.

Canisa - So far the person who is making the badges is currently concentrating on the event badges but I can ask them if they have time to do a general one too if they haven't already planned on.

Watercolour - A couple of the events might be quite challenging for a hatchling story wise. I am happy to enter them still but some of the things they may do might not be realistic for a hatchling (if that makes sense?) Let me know if you want to still use them or swap for an adult. I also noticed that you put your dragon was always with their friend Oystre. I won't be able to write them involved in the game, is this okay? It would create an imbalance in the teams.

LaDjanny - Easter egg references, you might need to put your thinking cap on. The egg follows our game theme too.
@WaverVelvet @voidbeast @Exiwa @Puppeteer @Zulaya @Xayxayx @Canisa @Faceted @Aprycus @RisenWolf @Watercolour @ReginaChaos @BunnySox @splatterdoodle @Siritys @Joywing @LaDjanny

Thank you for signing up, you all have a place. I've updated the front page with your teams, although I think everybody got want they wanted.

I will ping you all again on Sunday when the game starts. I hope you enjoy the game and the rest of the festival. See you then!

Xayxayx - as you're on a team you will be pinged everyday anyway with the new event but I can add you to the pinglists as well if you like, but you would probably end up being pinged multiple times.

Canisa - So far the person who is making the badges is currently concentrating on the event badges but I can ask them if they have time to do a general one too if they haven't already planned on.

Watercolour - A couple of the events might be quite challenging for a hatchling story wise. I am happy to enter them still but some of the things they may do might not be realistic for a hatchling (if that makes sense?) Let me know if you want to still use them or swap for an adult. I also noticed that you put your dragon was always with their friend Oystre. I won't be able to write them involved in the game, is this okay? It would create an imbalance in the teams.

LaDjanny - Easter egg references, you might need to put your thinking cap on. The egg follows our game theme too.
mWb40Sz.png ° Loreka :: FR +8
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Thank you for the headsup! I wouldn't mind if he switched with Oystre and remained a spectator with no influence in the game whatsoever, if that's okay c:

(He's an old dragon with a small body, sorry for the confusion with the word kid xD)
@Loreka Thank you for the headsup! I wouldn't mind if he switched with Oystre and remained a spectator with no influence in the game whatsoever, if that's okay c:

(He's an old dragon with a small body, sorry for the confusion with the word kid xD)
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Watercolour

That's fine, I could switch them around a bit. They could do a few events each or something like that. For example, some require brains others brawn - it depends what you and your team decides to pick in the end.
@Watercolour

That's fine, I could switch them around a bit. They could do a few events each or something like that. For example, some require brains others brawn - it depends what you and your team decides to pick in the end.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka On no! I don't mean to cause any trouble ;v; Oystre can play just fine!

Here's a new link to him just in case! - x
@Loreka On no! I don't mean to cause any trouble ;v; Oystre can play just fine!

Here's a new link to him just in case! - x
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
@Loreka Awesome, being pinged once per day is perfect (:
@Loreka Awesome, being pinged once per day is perfect (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Loreka

Aw, I love CYOAs but I didn't realize signup space was limited. Is there a way I could be added in if someone decided they don't want to/can't participate after all?
@Loreka

Aw, I love CYOAs but I didn't realize signup space was limited. Is there a way I could be added in if someone decided they don't want to/can't participate after all?
@Elodee

I can make a list of reserves.

I am considering increasing the amount of teams -I had to think that I would be at work so wouldn't have much time in the evening to do it but as i'm still working from home it's not that bad, I have a lot of free time. Rounding up to 10 teams might not be too bad...

I'll have a think but you'll be top of the list if I do.
@Elodee

I can make a list of reserves.

I am considering increasing the amount of teams -I had to think that I would be at work so wouldn't have much time in the evening to do it but as i'm still working from home it's not that bad, I have a lot of free time. Rounding up to 10 teams might not be too bad...

I'll have a think but you'll be top of the list if I do.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@voidbeast

I would mention it somewhere, perhaps if not your post then on the the first day of the event instead - it's up to you.

Thank you for letting me know too, I have written a general script for the teams to follow which would have meant I would have made your dragon speak. I don't know actual sign so are things like pointing, nodding, shrugging etc. enough for you? You could then expand more in the forums if you like.
@voidbeast

I would mention it somewhere, perhaps if not your post then on the the first day of the event instead - it's up to you.

Thank you for letting me know too, I have written a general script for the teams to follow which would have meant I would have made your dragon speak. I don't know actual sign so are things like pointing, nodding, shrugging etc. enough for you? You could then expand more in the forums if you like.
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@voidbeast

Okay, that makes things easier. I reread my first event to see how I would fit it in and there was the team introducing themselves and i panicked a bit but I'll figure it out :)
@voidbeast

Okay, that makes things easier. I reread my first event to see how I would fit it in and there was the team introducing themselves and i panicked a bit but I'll figure it out :)
° Hatchery
° True Love Lore
° Dom Shop
° Cauldron
° Wishlist
p1pwDi9.png d5DfzOU.png
@Loreka Could you please add me to the pinglist? I know sign-ups are full but I'd still like to follow along with the action and maybe RP some of my dragons reacting to the events.
@Loreka Could you please add me to the pinglist? I know sign-ups are full but I'd still like to follow along with the action and maybe RP some of my dragons reacting to the events.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43