Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | General Quest Tracking [coli +]
hey!
This is just a place for me to stick everything I wanna track. Things to buy, drops from the coli, and whatever else.

I might pretty this up later, I dunno.

Also, I sure hope this is the right place to put this.
hey!
This is just a place for me to stick everything I wanna track. Things to buy, drops from the coli, and whatever else.

I might pretty this up later, I dunno.

Also, I sure hope this is the right place to put this.
Mass hatch hoard count——
man this thread is outta date.
Mass hatch hoard count——
man this thread is outta date.
Shopping list/goals——
I'm working to buying all of these, but if you wanna use anything here as a bribe or partial payment for something I'm selling (including art), feel free.

_____Specific colour combos
>> none rn

_____For dragons I own
>> none rn

_____Specific things
>> eggs
valued at 280g each
Shopping list/goals——
I'm working to buying all of these, but if you wanna use anything here as a bribe or partial payment for something I'm selling (including art), feel free.

_____Specific colour combos
>> none rn

_____For dragons I own
>> none rn

_____Specific things
>> eggs
valued at 280g each
[center][size=5][b]Wishlist/bribe list——[/b][/size][/center] I'm always looking to collect more of these, so I'm always interested— including as bribes or partial payment for whatever I'm selling. [u][b]_____General things[/b][/u] [i]all eggs[/i] [item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched water egg][item=unhatched shadow egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched light egg] [i]battle stuff[/i] [item=eliminate][item=ambush][item=berserker][item=tincture of dissolution][item=rally] [i]apparel[/i] [item=luminous halo] [i]bogsneak egg mats, especially these[/i] [item=reinforced glass beaker][item=fine alchemical reduction][item=imbued sulfur] [item=purple sludge][item=blue goo][item=purple ooze] [u][b]_____Accents and skins[/b][/u] If you have multi-limb or multi-eye accents for ridgebacks I'm always interested. Anything horror, glitch, or eldritch-adjacent is wonderful. Always feel free to bribe me with creepy skins for any breed except imperials. I'm a g1 lair. We don't do imperials here. Just some of the ones I really like, kind of kept up to date. I'm not necessarily actively seeking all of these, but a lot of them I would love to own. Some might be customs and completely unavailable, I haven't checked. This is mostly here to give an idea of what I like in skins. [i][b]99% of the time, flowers or plants are an instant deterrent.[/b][/i] [i]ridgeback m[/i] [item=Skin: ee-oh-lay][item=Skin: ah, purity purity][item=Accent: None So Worthless][item=Skin: Escape Velocity][item=Skin: Infinite Delay][item=Skin: CHA0S MACH1NE][item=Skin: Spirit Keeper][item=Accent: Chainpunk][item=Skin: Dust of Sun][item=Skin: Dusk of Night][item=Accent: DSG-Admit][item=Accent: Nom de guerre][item=Accent: Nom de plume][item=Accent: Comet Watcher][item=Skin: Sotasielu][item=Accent: Virtual Junction][item=Accent: Shifting Tattoos] [i]ridgeback f[/i] [item=Skin: the former circuitry][item=Skin: Cosmic Anger][item=Skin: SPACE INVADR][item=Skin: ruins at your feet][item=Accent: half the time][item=Accent: Headspace][item=Skin: White Raven][item=Skin: Pursuit of Matrices][item=Skin: The Void Abides][item=Skin: cherry wine][item=Skin: Crackling Crescendo][item=Accent: one and only][item=Skin: kajo][item=Accent: Galactic Scarlet][item=Accent: Galactic Abyss][item=Skin: The Voyager][item=Accent: Blacklight Beast Ridge F][item=Accent: BRFM-FEI][item=Accent: Hyades][item=Skin: Antipathy][item=Skin: Solar Gems][skin=21567] [i]wildclaw m[/i] [skin=32517] i'll fill this out later [i]wildclaw f[/i]
Wishlist/bribe list——
I'm always looking to collect more of these, so I'm always interested— including as bribes or partial payment for whatever I'm selling.

_____General things
all eggs
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Light Egg
battle stuff
Eliminate Ambush Berserker Tincture of Dissolution Rally
apparel
Luminous Halo
bogsneak egg mats, especially these
Reinforced Glass Beaker Fine Alchemical Reduction Imbued Sulfur
Purple Sludge Blue Goo Purple Ooze

_____Accents and skins
If you have multi-limb or multi-eye accents for ridgebacks I'm always interested. Anything horror, glitch, or eldritch-adjacent is wonderful.
Always feel free to bribe me with creepy skins for any breed except imperials. I'm a g1 lair. We don't do imperials here.

Just some of the ones I really like, kind of kept up to date. I'm not necessarily actively seeking all of these, but a lot of them I would love to own. Some might be customs and completely unavailable, I haven't checked.
This is mostly here to give an idea of what I like in skins.
99% of the time, flowers or plants are an instant deterrent.

ridgeback m
Skin: ee-oh-lay Skin: ah, purity purity Accent: None So Worthless Skin: Escape Velocity Skin: Infinite Delay Skin: CHA0S MACH1NE Skin: Spirit Keeper Accent: Chainpunk Skin: Dust of Sun Skin: Dusk of Night Accent: DSG-Admit Accent: Nom de guerre Accent: Nom de plume Accent: Comet Watcher Skin: Sotasielu Accent: Virtual Junction Accent: Shifting Tattoos

ridgeback f
Skin: the former circuitry Skin: Cosmic Anger Skin: SPACE INVADR Skin: ruins at your feet Accent: half the time Accent: Headspace Skin: White Raven Skin: Pursuit of Matrices Skin: The Void Abides Skin: cherry wine Skin: Crackling Crescendo Accent: one and only Skin: kajo Accent: Galactic Scarlet Accent: Galactic Abyss Skin: The Voyager Accent: Blacklight Beast Ridge F Accent: BRFM-FEI Accent: Hyades Skin: Antipathy Skin: Solar Gems

wildclaw m

i'll fill this out later

wildclaw f

Dragon replacement quests——
  • welp. all done!
Dragon replacement quests——
  • welp. all done!
Links——
Links——
[center][size=5][b]So what's this fodder thing——[/b][/size] [size=4][b]Please note: [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004996703-Dragon-Ownership]telling someone what to do with a dragon once it has left your lair is against TOS and counts as harassment[/url].[/size] [/b][/center] I get a lot of questions (thankfully, mostly polite!) about what exactly it means to flip fodder. I can't type up a response every time, so here's a quick FAQ. .... if I listed hundreds of dragons just under you on the AH I am so sorry. [u][b]But first, some terms![/b][/u] [LIST] [*]FODDER: a dragon to be trained and exalted, usually at a profit. [*]AH: Auction House. [*][number]KT: thousand treasure. 6kt is 6000 treasure. [*][number]G: gems. 6g is 6 gems. [*]FODDER FLOOR: the current lowest price for dragons on the AH. There is a hatchling floor (I often call it the kid floor) and an adult floor. These fluctuate wildly, with the kid floor typically ranging from 4.5kt to 6kt. It's usually in the 5kt-5.5kt range. The adult floor swings more, going from 6kt to 7.5kt normally, but it can spike to 15kt or more with intense dom pushes. [*]DOM/DOM PUSH: dominance/dominance push. A core site mechanic, and if you're unfamiliar please check [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=dominance]this page[/url] out. [/LIST] [u][b]What does flipping fodder mean?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]I buy fodder-priced hatchlings, wait for them to grow up, and then sell at adult floor. This usually nets me around 1.5-2.5kt of profit per dragon, which doesn't sound like much but I have a fully expanded den and lair, and only use ten of those slots. [/LIST] [u][b]What should I price my dragons at to avoid them becoming fodder?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]There's no set number as pushes can jack prices, and people are going to exalt some of the dragons you sell no matter what you price them at. [*]However, at or above 20kt is typically far enough above floor to not end up in the fodder bin immediately. Do be sure to keep an eye on prices before you list though, the floor can be weird and unpredictable. [/LIST] [u][b]Do you train to exalt? If yes, what's your fodder name?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Almost never. The coli is completely inaccessible to me now because of strain injuries. [*]If I do train, the name I use is SOLIS. [/LIST] [u][b]Will you rename a dragon?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]No. I do this for profit. Please sell your fodder hatchlings pre-named if you want to avoid odd fodder names. [*]Additionally, if it's in one of my fodder bins and has a weird name that isn't SOLIS, [b]I did not name it[/b]. I do not train and do not name anything coming into my lair unless it's a g1 [i]and[/i] I'm keeping it. [/LIST] [u][b]Can I buy a dragon in your growth chamber?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Yes you may, if you [b]PM me direct links to all the dragons in question[/b]. [*][b]I will ignore your request if it isn't PMed or if there is no link.[/b] [*]I typically have over 400 fodder in my den, and I can guarantee you I have zero idea what's in there. I do not know what dragon you mean, and I absolutely will not spend fifteen plus minutes sifting through literally hundreds of lizards to find the one you want. [*][b]Again: no link, no sale.[/b] [/LIST] [u][b]I mispriced a dragon and you snagged it. Can I buy it back?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*][b]Send me a link to the dragon and tell me what you sold it for, and absolutely[/b]! I do my best to note misprices in the dragon's broadcast message, so just provide proof that you are indeed the original seller and I'll send 'em to you, no need for you to buy the dragon back. [*]I try my best to grab obvious misprices so I can return them, so never worry that you're annoying me! As long as you provide proof I am more than happy to help. [/LIST] [u][b]If I want to buy dragon in your growth chamber, what does it cost?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]For hatchlings, [b]30g flat[/b]. The price has increased. [*]For adults, 70g and +10g for each exalt bonus the dragon fits. Please note, the price listed here may be out of date. My [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/87440/84129]tab[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/87440/1001619]descriptions[/url] are always up to date. [*][b]All this only applies if it is not a push week.[/b] I do not sell during push weeks. [*][b]I sell via private auction exclusively.[/b] If the auction expires, I will not check with you. The dragon will be sold as fodder the next time I'm listing. Please do not waste my time. [/LIST] [u][b]I want to buy a dragon back, but that's so much more than I sold it for! Can I buy it back for what I sold it for?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]This might seem harsh, but no. If you don't want it to become fodder, don't sell it at fodder floor. It is also up to you to make sure you're selling at the proper prices. [*]The prices are this high because it's exhausting dealing with 4+ buy back requests every day. I'm over it. [*][b]If it isn't a clear misprice, the sale is final.[/b] [/LIST] [u][b]I bought back a dragon I sold from you, why am I blocked?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]I block people who sell at fodder price and immediately ask for hatchlings back when they see it's become fodder. This is because [b]blocking someone prevents all their sales from appearing in AH searches[/b]. I do not want to mass-buy someone's hatchlings repeatedly, only for them to ask for them back every time. It's a massive hassle, it's stressful for everyone, and I don't want to deal with this again. [*]I also block people who are very vocally anti-exalt. I've gotten more than enough creepy messages in the past to just not want to even have the chance to engage any more. [/LIST] [u][b]I never got a reply to my PM/page comment asking about a dragon. Why?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]It's because you didn't read. I'm really sorry if it comes across as rude or mean, but I can't be repeating things three or more times a day when I have them written in big bold text. If you catch the error you made, please feel free to PM again! I'm more than happy to sell these dragons; I just need all the relevant info beforehand and in a PM. [/LIST] [u][b]I thanked you for buying a fodder dragon, why was it deleted?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*][b]Do not do this[/b]. Regardless of your intentions, it inevitably comes across as judgmental and guilt-trippy. I am not keeping this dragon. I will not be taking care of them. They were sold as fodder. [*]If you thank me for buying your fodder, I will likely delete your comment as soon as I see it. Perhaps this seems harsh, but frankly I am so done with this. Please do not comment on my profile, do not PM me, and [b][i]especially[/i][/b] do not ping me in a forum asking if I want to be on a pinglist for your fodder pair "because I showed interest". ... yes, that last one has literally happened. [/LIST] [u][b]I don't sell fodder and I'm blocked, why? Will you unblock me?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Could be a bunch of things, but likely skeezy business practices or having bad vibes. And no, I won't unblock you. I did it for a reason. If that seems mean, sorry but I play this site for fun and I'm not going to put up with people making it stressful or unpleasant. Who I block is up to me. [*] I've dealt with so many terrible business practices, borderline scams, horribly mean and aggressive people, and extremely creepy stuff I block on a dime to protect my own mental health. [u]It's not personal[/u]. [*] And hey, if you want to block [i]me[/i] for any reason, absolutely do. I won't hold it against you at all. It's your prerogative to protect yourself. My intent is to never hurt anyone, but I'm not perfect. Take care of yourself. [/LIST] [u][b]I still have a question, can I contact you about it?[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Yeah! I'm happy to help if you have questions. ^^ [/LIST] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/515675837371252736/832268536629690469/image0.png[/img] thank u sims this is beautiful[/center]

I get a lot of questions (thankfully, mostly polite!) about what exactly it means to flip fodder. I can't type up a response every time, so here's a quick FAQ.

.... if I listed hundreds of dragons just under you on the AH I am so sorry.

But first, some terms!
  • FODDER: a dragon to be trained and exalted, usually at a profit.
  • AH: Auction House.
  • [number]KT: thousand treasure. 6kt is 6000 treasure.
  • [number]G: gems. 6g is 6 gems.
  • FODDER FLOOR: the current lowest price for dragons on the AH. There is a hatchling floor (I often call it the kid floor) and an adult floor. These fluctuate wildly, with the kid floor typically ranging from 4.5kt to 6kt. It's usually in the 5kt-5.5kt range. The adult floor swings more, going from 6kt to 7.5kt normally, but it can spike to 15kt or more with intense dom pushes.
  • DOM/DOM PUSH: dominance/dominance push. A core site mechanic, and if you're unfamiliar please check this page out.

What does flipping fodder mean?
  • I buy fodder-priced hatchlings, wait for them to grow up, and then sell at adult floor. This usually nets me around 1.5-2.5kt of profit per dragon, which doesn't sound like much but I have a fully expanded den and lair, and only use ten of those slots.

What should I price my dragons at to avoid them becoming fodder?
  • There's no set number as pushes can jack prices, and people are going to exalt some of the dragons you sell no matter what you price them at.
  • However, at or above 20kt is typically far enough above floor to not end up in the fodder bin immediately. Do be sure to keep an eye on prices before you list though, the floor can be weird and unpredictable.

Do you train to exalt? If yes, what's your fodder name?
  • Almost never. The coli is completely inaccessible to me now because of strain injuries.
  • If I do train, the name I use is SOLIS.

Will you rename a dragon?
  • No. I do this for profit. Please sell your fodder hatchlings pre-named if you want to avoid odd fodder names.
  • Additionally, if it's in one of my fodder bins and has a weird name that isn't SOLIS, I did not name it. I do not train and do not name anything coming into my lair unless it's a g1 and I'm keeping it.

Can I buy a dragon in your growth chamber?
  • Yes you may, if you PM me direct links to all the dragons in question.
  • I will ignore your request if it isn't PMed or if there is no link.
  • I typically have over 400 fodder in my den, and I can guarantee you I have zero idea what's in there. I do not know what dragon you mean, and I absolutely will not spend fifteen plus minutes sifting through literally hundreds of lizards to find the one you want.
  • Again: no link, no sale.

I mispriced a dragon and you snagged it. Can I buy it back?
  • Send me a link to the dragon and tell me what you sold it for, and absolutely! I do my best to note misprices in the dragon's broadcast message, so just provide proof that you are indeed the original seller and I'll send 'em to you, no need for you to buy the dragon back.
  • I try my best to grab obvious misprices so I can return them, so never worry that you're annoying me! As long as you provide proof I am more than happy to help.

If I want to buy dragon in your growth chamber, what does it cost?
  • For hatchlings, 30g flat. The price has increased.
  • For adults, 70g and +10g for each exalt bonus the dragon fits. Please note, the price listed here may be out of date. My tab descriptions are always up to date.
  • All this only applies if it is not a push week. I do not sell during push weeks.
  • I sell via private auction exclusively. If the auction expires, I will not check with you. The dragon will be sold as fodder the next time I'm listing. Please do not waste my time.

I want to buy a dragon back, but that's so much more than I sold it for! Can I buy it back for what I sold it for?
  • This might seem harsh, but no. If you don't want it to become fodder, don't sell it at fodder floor. It is also up to you to make sure you're selling at the proper prices.
  • The prices are this high because it's exhausting dealing with 4+ buy back requests every day. I'm over it.
  • If it isn't a clear misprice, the sale is final.

I bought back a dragon I sold from you, why am I blocked?
  • I block people who sell at fodder price and immediately ask for hatchlings back when they see it's become fodder. This is because blocking someone prevents all their sales from appearing in AH searches. I do not want to mass-buy someone's hatchlings repeatedly, only for them to ask for them back every time. It's a massive hassle, it's stressful for everyone, and I don't want to deal with this again.
  • I also block people who are very vocally anti-exalt. I've gotten more than enough creepy messages in the past to just not want to even have the chance to engage any more.

I never got a reply to my PM/page comment asking about a dragon. Why?
  • It's because you didn't read. I'm really sorry if it comes across as rude or mean, but I can't be repeating things three or more times a day when I have them written in big bold text. If you catch the error you made, please feel free to PM again! I'm more than happy to sell these dragons; I just need all the relevant info beforehand and in a PM.

I thanked you for buying a fodder dragon, why was it deleted?
  • Do not do this. Regardless of your intentions, it inevitably comes across as judgmental and guilt-trippy. I am not keeping this dragon. I will not be taking care of them. They were sold as fodder.
  • If you thank me for buying your fodder, I will likely delete your comment as soon as I see it. Perhaps this seems harsh, but frankly I am so done with this. Please do not comment on my profile, do not PM me, and especially do not ping me in a forum asking if I want to be on a pinglist for your fodder pair "because I showed interest".
    ... yes, that last one has literally happened.

I don't sell fodder and I'm blocked, why? Will you unblock me?
  • Could be a bunch of things, but likely skeezy business practices or having bad vibes. And no, I won't unblock you. I did it for a reason. If that seems mean, sorry but I play this site for fun and I'm not going to put up with people making it stressful or unpleasant. Who I block is up to me.
  • I've dealt with so many terrible business practices, borderline scams, horribly mean and aggressive people, and extremely creepy stuff I block on a dime to protect my own mental health. It's not personal.
  • And hey, if you want to block me for any reason, absolutely do. I won't hold it against you at all. It's your prerogative to protect yourself. My intent is to never hurt anyone, but I'm not perfect. Take care of yourself.

I still have a question, can I contact you about it?
  • Yeah! I'm happy to help if you have questions. ^^

image0.png
thank u sims this is beautiful