Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GG]Real-Life Scavenger Hunt 2020-CLOSED
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
@Juxta13 eeeee I can't believe I actually won something!!
1. Old friends from past festivals
2. Retro gear
3. Collectibles 1
4. Team 2: Snakes
5. A new look
6. Gryphlet teammates
@Juxta13 eeeee I can't believe I actually won something!!
1. Old friends from past festivals
2. Retro gear
3. Collectibles 1
4. Team 2: Snakes
5. A new look
6. Gryphlet teammates
Gnq5gXG.png He/him or they/them
Fr+9
Statistics enthusiast
... dNCLmdm.png
Oooh, how exciting!
  1. Some Festival Currency
  2. A Disguise 400
  3. A New Look 350

Thanks so much for running this event, it'll always be my favourite!
Oooh, how exciting!
  1. Some Festival Currency
  2. A Disguise 400
  3. A New Look 350

Thanks so much for running this event, it'll always be my favourite!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@juxta13 I would love the collectibles 2!
@juxta13 I would love the collectibles 2!
oaolHwW.pngJNaCTSP.pngRI1dQsH.png 40QQWBU.pngjdRLIGg.pngomKpPgG.png YMPbu9R.png
@Serenefire
Everyone ahead of you sent in their choices, so I went ahead and marked them as claimed. You only need to pick one now, but don't miss the deadline (tomorrow around 18:00 FR time).
Winner announcement here.
@Serenefire
Everyone ahead of you sent in their choices, so I went ahead and marked them as claimed. You only need to pick one now, but don't miss the deadline (tomorrow around 18:00 FR time).
Winner announcement here.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13

I will take A New Look. :)
@Juxta13

I will take A New Look. :)
OABZqDF.png
[columns][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img] [nextcol][center][font=arial][color=#0e6835][b][size=6]It's time to announce the last round of prize winners in the Real-Life Scavenger Hunt![/b][/size][/color][/center] [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kenyy52.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sBTow5d.png[/img][/center] [columns][indent][font=arial][size=5]Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted most). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference. [/size][/font] [nextcol][indent][/columns] [columns][indent][img]https://i.imgur.com/dwAYd5V.png[/img] [nextcol][indent][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2847485#post_42934071][font=arial][color=#0e6835][size=5]Click here to see the prizes that are available![/url] [font=arial][color=#0e6835][size=6][b]The last winners are...[/b][/size][/color][/font] [LIST=1] [*][font=arial][size=5]@RaiStarDragon [*][font=arial][size=5]@WanderingTurtle [*][font=arial][size=5]@ClockworkEclipse [*][font=arial][size=5]@rubeusbeaky [*][font=arial][size=5]@WendysWing [*][font=arial][size=5]@Sidegrinder [*][font=arial][size=5]@mossyaki [/LIST] [font=arial][color=#0e6835][size=5]NOTE: Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.[/size][/color][/font] [nextcol][indent][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wO2HtAW.png[/img][/center]
Kenyy52.png
It's time to announce the last
round of prize winners in the
Real-Life Scavenger Hunt!
Kenyy52.png
sBTow5d.png
Most people know how prize selection works from other raffles, but just in case... If you are picked third, please list your top three choices (in case the people in front of you pick what you wanted most). If you are picked eighth, list your top eight choices in order of preference.

dwAYd5V.png
Click here to see the prizes that are available!

The last winners are...
  1. @RaiStarDragon
  2. @WanderingTurtle
  3. @ClockworkEclipse
  4. @rubeusbeaky
  5. @WendysWing
  6. @Sidegrinder
  7. @mossyaki

NOTE: Please respond within 48 hours or I'll need to skip you to send out the others' choices. If you would prefer not to claim a prize, just let me know.
wO2HtAW.png
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@Juxta13 Oh sweet, I won~! Let's see...
  1. A Disguise
  2. Team 2: Snakes
  3. Collectibles 1

Thanks for running this event~!
@Juxta13 Oh sweet, I won~! Let's see...
  1. A Disguise
  3. Collectibles 1

Thanks for running this event~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Juxta13 Thank you for drawing me! [emoji=d20 size=1] 1. Gryphlet Teammates 2. Team 2: Snakes 3. Team 4: Dogs 4. A Disguise 5. Collectibles 1 6. Cockatrice Teammates
@Juxta13 Thank you for drawing me!

1. Gryphlet Teammates
3. Team 4: Dogs
4. A Disguise
5. Collectibles 1
6. Cockatrice Teammates

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Juxta13 Thank you, this was a fun event.

1.Team 4:Dogs
2.Gryphlet Teammates
3. A Disguise
4.Collectibles 1
5. Team 2: Snakes
@Juxta13 Thank you, this was a fun event.

1.Team 4:Dogs
2.Gryphlet Teammates
3. A Disguise
4.Collectibles 1
5. Team 2: Snakes
Oh wow I won something. Hard to pick but I'm going with "A Disguise" please and thanks again for a lovely event!
Oh wow I won something. Hard to pick but I'm going with "A Disguise" please and thanks again for a lovely event!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30