Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Personal] Lumynox's LDCC!
I decided I wanted to take on the long drop coliseum challenge. You can view the original forum [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1971573]here.[/url] I'll be working my way through the venues. Wish me luck! [b]Notable Drops[/b] [item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal(Banescale)] [b]Training Fields[/b] [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble] 23/99 [i]notable drops:[/i] [item=Acuity Fragment][item=leafy pack]x6[item=Gust Slash][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal(Banescale)][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=contuse][item=diseased acuity fragment][item=disorient][item=Leaf Bolt][item=Mith Bruiser] [b]Woodland Path[/b] [b]Scorched Forest[/b] [b]Sandswept Delta[/b] [b]Blooming Grove[/b]
I decided I wanted to take on the long drop coliseum challenge. You can view the original forum here. I'll be working my way through the venues. Wish me luck!

Notable Drops

Training Fields
Glowing Pocket Bauble 23/99
notable drops:
Acuity Fragment Leafy Pack x6 Gust Slash Ruby Webwing Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Contuse Diseased Acuity Fragment Disorient Leaf Bolt Mith Bruiser
Woodland Path

Scorched Forest

Sandswept Delta

Blooming Grove

2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
res
res
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
res
res
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
res
res
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
res
res
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
res
res
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif
@Lumynox You can do it! I believe in you! I however, don't have the kind of patience to tolerate anything like this haha
@Lumynox You can do it! I believe in you! I however, don't have the kind of patience to tolerate anything like this haha
Nox for short!
vUQwgvw.gif
@Noxumbra Thanks! I, also do not, but I figure if I'm gonna be bored I might as well spend it trying todo something haha
@Noxumbra Thanks! I, also do not, but I figure if I'm gonna be bored I might as well spend it trying todo something haha
he/him

wishlist
Buhek.gif