Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [fodderlocke] firefox style!
1 2 3
[center]I was bored one day looking through the quests forum and i saw this and i decided, hey this looks like fun also i need treasure badly. I decided to write fun stories about the locke cause why not. I also slightly modified the rules to bend with my schedule cause i won't be able to do this every day. EDIT: And since i got bored with only 20 events, i added a few more that i pulled from other threads. EDIT: And then i added 5 more. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2816403/1]This[/url] locke was so good, i had to use some. Plus i got bored again. Note: I started this thread a little later than the locke so some dragon pictures might not be available. [emoji=coatl sad size=1] Also, this is not for people who can't stomach the thought of exalting dragons. For this bunch, it's gonna be an absolute [i]hell.[/i] Don't say i didn't warn you...[/center] [quote=Rules][center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] Set Up [emoji=torch size=1][/center] You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just any disposal fodder child. They are the [b]founder[/b] of your new squad of [i]completely horrible criminals.[/i] [LIST=1][*]Buy yourself the cheapest adult dragon off the auction house. Appearance doesn’t matter when your only goal in life is to do crime. [*]Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important.. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They Must know their worth. They Must know that they’re better than alllll the others. [*]If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame. [*]Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more of the cheapest adults off the auction house. Level each of them to 6.[/LIST] [center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] Daily* Tasks [emoji=torch size=1][/center] [i]*If you really love coli you can go through multiple days in one.[/i] [b]Phase 1 > > >[/b] [LIST=1][*]Buy yourself the two cheapest adult dragons off the auction house. These are your potential recruits. [*]Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6. [*]Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals. [*]If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you. [*]Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you’re lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase. [*]If you run out of lair space at any point [s]because it's going to be inevitable[/s], skip this phase and go directly to Phase 2.[/LIST] [b]Phase 2 > > >[/b] There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings. Generate a random number between 1 and 35. Your next challenge is as follows: [LIST=1][*][b]Big mistake.[/b] Somebody misread the directions. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. They’re instantly taken into custody. Exalt! [*]There’s a [b]scandal[/b] (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered. [*]There’s [b]romance[/b] in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together. [*][b]Hunting trip.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop. [*][b]Treasure Hunt.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a a chest or other openable [*][b]Stocking up on Supplies.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a a battlestone. [*][b]Costume Shopping.[/b] Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a an apparel item. [*][b]Freeloader[/b]. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult. [*][b]Crimes time[/b]! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time[/b]! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Crimes time[/b]! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. [*][b]Kids can do crimes too[/b]. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age. [*][b]Backstabbing[/b]. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.' [*][b]Test the Newbies[/b]. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level. [*][b]Major Heist[/b]!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level. [i]Alternate Safer Heist Option[/i]: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed role above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above. [*][b]Long Live the King![/b] One of the crew members swears an oath of loyalty to the leader. If the leader were to be exalted, this member protects them and is exalted in their stead. If the leader would be exalted because of being replaced, either due to a coli drop, event, or another dragon being a higher level, the captain remains in the gang, but is now demoted. [*][b]Sickness![/b] Randomly select a dragon- they got caught out in bad weather (or something) and is ill/injured. For the next 5 tasks rolled, if that dragon is selected for anything active (the coli tasks, heists, etc,) their infirmity slows them up and they die. Exalt them. [*][b]Honorable Fight.[/b] Pick two not-leader dragons at random. Put both of them in the coli and exalt whoever faints first. [*][b]Less-Than Honorable Fight.[/b] Pick two not-leader dragons at random. Assign one heads and the other tails. Flip a coin- whichever side is face up kills the other dragon. Exalt them. [*][b]A coup[/b]! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers. [*][b]Where’s the money at?[/b] Some money went missing from the gang’s ill gotten gains. Take two dragons of your choice into any venue they would not gain XP from. They must fight until an openable item drops. Venue doesn’t have one? Too bad; now they have to find an item that can be hoardsold for more than 100 treasure instead. [*][b]Bad weather.[/b] It’s raining lightly outside, so, of course, crime cannot happen today. Nothing happens. [*][b]Take a gamble.[/b] The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first. [*][b]Ambushed![/b] The law has somehow located the group’s hideout! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted. [*][b]Rich tastes.[/b] Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to seven. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly. [*][b]A mutiny![/b] One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Only one new mutiny group can exist alongside the main group so things don't get out of hand. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play. [*][b]Gettin’ down with the thievery.[/b] The squad’s gettin’ smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts. [*][b]New Recruits![/b] Repeat the leveling to 6 and 1d6 rolls from the setup phase until you have one new recruit. [*][b]Rinse and Repeat.[/b] Repeat phase one! Gain a new member! And then come back here and roll a new phase 2 event. [*][b]Discovery![/b] Whatever plans for the day are thrown out the window while the crew messes with it. Nothing gets done. The discovery may lead to a new rule, bonus, or other change in the way the fodderlocke is played. [*][b]Fox in the henhouse[/b]. Buy the cheapest dragon off the AH. Then flip a coin. Heads, they are acting as a member of the firefox squad, but in reality, they work for Mauri's. Tails, they are acting as a member of Mauri's, but in reality, the work for the firefox squad. Should anything happen to this dragon, they will be outed as a spy and a war will break out between the two families. [*][b]War[/b]. The locke's are at war. Death streaks must now happen. Pair as many dragons as you can from each locke up (1 from one locke, 1 from another) and send them into the coliseum at the highest level they can go to battle. The first one to faint dies. Do this for each pair. The locke who loses the least members wins. [*][b]Forbidden romance[/b]. Sadder than the Titanic, two members of the opposing lockes have fallen in love. If something happens to one of them, their love will be revealed and both will be killed by their lockes (exalted). Optionally, you can do a saving throw for them: roll a 1d12 for both and if it is higher than their current level, they can run away together and avoid exaltation... for now. [*][b]Congratulations![/b] Something great has happened! The locke gets a day off. They also get to celebrate! If you have open space in the hatchery, breed as many eligible pairs as you can. [*][b]Mourning[/b]. Something terrible has happened. The locke gets a day off for mourning... because someone has died. Randomly pick a dragon to have died/been killed/etc and exalt them.[/LIST] After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want. [b]Catalogue your crew’s terrible life in a journal[/b] if you are feeling creative. [center][emoji=pirate ship size=1] Bonus Rules [emoji=torch size=1][/center] Keep an eye on your drops while you’re in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time. [LIST][*][b]Eliminate[/b]: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them. [*][b]Gene[/b]: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by. [*][b]Egg[/b]: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell One egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age. [*][b]Rally[/b]: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair. [*][b]Ambush[/b]: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.[/LIST] If you ever run out of dragons completely, [b]you lose[/b]. Start over. Consider keeping a high-score chart to see which crime organization lasts the longest. If you ever run into a very exciting dom raffle or battle, feel free to exalt/send as many as you want. Run out of space and need to cull the group? Yeet them. [b]There is no mercy here in the fodderlocke[/b]. None at all. If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. Or exalt them for being too strong. Your choice.[/quote]
I was bored one day looking through the quests forum and i saw this and i decided, hey this looks like fun also i need treasure badly. I decided to write fun stories about the locke cause why not.

I also slightly modified the rules to bend with my schedule cause i won't be able to do this every day.
EDIT: And since i got bored with only 20 events, i added a few more that i pulled from other threads.
EDIT: And then i added 5 more. This locke was so good, i had to use some. Plus i got bored again.

Note: I started this thread a little later than the locke so some dragon pictures might not be available.

Also, this is not for people who can't stomach the thought of exalting dragons. For this bunch, it's gonna be an absolute hell.

Don't say i didn't warn you...
Rules wrote:
Set Up

You need your first disposable fodder child, naturally. But this is not just any disposal fodder child. They are the founder of your new squad of completely horrible criminals.
  1. Buy yourself the cheapest adult dragon off the auction house. Appearance doesn’t matter when your only goal in life is to do crime.
  2. Level that dragon to 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable. Important.. Vital to not being backstabbed. Put a big obnoxious crown and/or robe on them for good measure. They Must know their worth. They Must know that they’re better than alllll the others.
  3. If any dragon ever passes them in level, that dragon takes over as the new leader. Exalt the old leader. They must be banished in shame.
  4. Recruit your first crime buddies. Grab 4 more of the cheapest adults off the auction house. Level each of them to 6.
Daily* Tasks

*If you really love coli you can go through multiple days in one.

Phase 1 > > >
  1. Buy yourself the two cheapest adult dragons off the auction house. These are your potential recruits.
  2. Drag them through your two-fodder venue of choice together until they hit level 6.
  3. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If you get a 6, congrats! That dragon has passed your test and has been hired into your band of criminals.
  4. If a dragon fails, exalt it. It is not worthy of being among you.
  5. Continue your recruitment efforts until you get a successful recruit (or two at once if you’re lucky)! You may now move on to the drama phase.
  6. If you run out of lair space at any point because it's going to be inevitable, skip this phase and go directly to Phase 2.

Phase 2 > > >

There is much drama to be had in a band of criminals like the one you are running. Each day is full of terrible terrible happenings.

Generate a random number between 1 and 35. Your next challenge is as follows:
  1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random dragons attempted to break into the local law enforcement agency instead of the bank where the heist was supposed to take place. They’re instantly taken into custody. Exalt!
  2. There’s a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your ready to breed dragons at random if you have any. Put them on a nest. The babies will join your crime organization when they hatch. Level them to 5 when they come of age. If the parents would be exalted while they’re on the nest, wait until their nest hatches and Then exalt them. If nobody is ready to breed, grab a random hatchie off the AH. A secret forbidden child or sibling has been uncovered.
  3. There’s romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
  4. Hunting trip. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a familiar drop.
  5. Treasure Hunt. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a a chest or other openable
  6. Stocking up on Supplies. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a a battlestone.
  7. Costume Shopping. Take any two of your dragons into a coli venue that is too low for them to gain experience. (Your choice). Go until you get a an apparel item.
  8. Freeloader. Some random dragon has decided to hang at your place. Who is this guy???? Grab the cheapest adult off the AH. Leave them at level 1. For bonus points, try sniping an underpriced adult.
  9. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  10. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  11. Crimes time! Pick two dragons at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it’s a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
  12. Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.
  13. Backstabbing. Choose a dragon at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.'
  14. Test the Newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level dragons. If it’s higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level dragons by one level.
  15. Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.
    Alternate Safer Heist Option: Flip a coin. Heads? the mission was a success! Instead of getting exalted on the failed role above, they simply don't gain a level. Tails? Exalt as above.
  16. Long Live the King! One of the crew members swears an oath of loyalty to the leader. If the leader were to be exalted, this member protects them and is exalted in their stead. If the leader would be exalted because of being replaced, either due to a coli drop, event, or another dragon being a higher level, the captain remains in the gang, but is now demoted.
  17. Sickness! Randomly select a dragon- they got caught out in bad weather (or something) and is ill/injured. For the next 5 tasks rolled, if that dragon is selected for anything active (the coli tasks, heists, etc,) their infirmity slows them up and they die. Exalt them.
  18. Honorable Fight. Pick two not-leader dragons at random. Put both of them in the coli and exalt whoever faints first.
  19. Less-Than Honorable Fight. Pick two not-leader dragons at random. Assign one heads and the other tails. Flip a coin- whichever side is face up kills the other dragon. Exalt them.
  20. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining dragons. The highest level dragon will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied dragon shall be the leader. Level the tied dragon one level to make it better than its peers.
  21. Where’s the money at? Some money went missing from the gang’s ill gotten gains. Take two dragons of your choice into any venue they would not gain XP from. They must fight until an openable item drops. Venue doesn’t have one? Too bad; now they have to find an item that can be hoardsold for more than 100 treasure instead.
  22. Bad weather. It’s raining lightly outside, so, of course, crime cannot happen today. Nothing happens.
  23. Take a gamble. The two highest-level dragons undergo a risky operation. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.
  24. Ambushed! The law has somehow located the group’s hideout! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random dragon. If tails, two random dragons fall during the escape and must be exalted.
  25. Rich tastes. Even the rich aren’t immune to the allure of good ol’ fashioned organized crime. Buy the cheapest XXX dragon on the AH and level them to seven. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly.
  26. A mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Only one new mutiny group can exist alongside the main group so things don't get out of hand. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random dragon joins the mutineers. Any time this result (19) is rolled by the new group, one random dragon goes back to the main gang. Any time only one dragon is left in the new group, exalt the last remaining dragon and remove it from play.
  27. Gettin’ down with the thievery. The squad’s gettin’ smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.
  28. New Recruits! Repeat the leveling to 6 and 1d6 rolls from the setup phase until you have one new recruit.
  29. Rinse and Repeat. Repeat phase one! Gain a new member! And then come back here and roll a new phase 2 event.
  30. Discovery! Whatever plans for the day are thrown out the window while the crew messes with it. Nothing gets done. The discovery may lead to a new rule, bonus, or other change in the way the fodderlocke is played.
  31. Fox in the henhouse. Buy the cheapest dragon off the AH. Then flip a coin. Heads, they are acting as a member of the firefox squad, but in reality, they work for Mauri's. Tails, they are acting as a member of Mauri's, but in reality, the work for the firefox squad. Should anything happen to this dragon, they will be outed as a spy and a war will break out between the two families.
  32. War. The locke's are at war. Death streaks must now happen. Pair as many dragons as you can from each locke up (1 from one locke, 1 from another) and send them into the coliseum at the highest level they can go to battle. The first one to faint dies. Do this for each pair. The locke who loses the least members wins.
  33. Forbidden romance. Sadder than the Titanic, two members of the opposing lockes have fallen in love. If something happens to one of them, their love will be revealed and both will be killed by their lockes (exalted). Optionally, you can do a saving throw for them: roll a 1d12 for both and if it is higher than their current level, they can run away together and avoid exaltation... for now.
  34. Congratulations! Something great has happened! The locke gets a day off. They also get to celebrate! If you have open space in the hatchery, breed as many eligible pairs as you can.
  35. Mourning. Something terrible has happened. The locke gets a day off for mourning... because someone has died. Randomly pick a dragon to have died/been killed/etc and exalt them.

After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want.

Catalogue your crew’s terrible life in a journal if you are feeling creative.
Bonus Rules

Keep an eye on your drops while you’re in the coli. If you get any of the following while training, grant the following effects to your members who were in the coli with them at the time.
  • Eliminate: Oh, bad luck. Exalt both of them.
  • Gene: Good luck! They’ve blessed you with excellent loot. Put an apparel item of choice on each to mark as given a second chance. If you would exalt them, instead remove the apparel. They have managed to scrape by.
  • Egg: Oh nice, think of how many hatchlings you can buy if you sell One egg. Pick up the three cheapest hatchies on the AH. Level them to 5 when they come of age.
  • Rally: The current party is motivated! If they would have to roll as to whether or not they'll get exalted at the end of this coli event, they automatically succeed and return safely to your lair.
  • Ambush: Randomly choose one of the dragons in the current coli party. They flee and get the heck out. Immediately refresh, remove them, and replace them with a random other dragon.

If you ever run out of dragons completely, you lose. Start over. Consider keeping a high-score chart to see which crime organization lasts the longest.

If you ever run into a very exciting dom raffle or battle, feel free to exalt/send as many as you want. Run out of space and need to cull the group? Yeet them. There is no mercy here in the fodderlocke. None at all.

If for some ungodly reason a dragon ever gets to level 25, crown them the lord of all fodder. Give them stats & stones and pull them out to make them your new 2-fod trainer. Or exalt them for being too strong. Your choice.
[center][u]the current firefox squad[/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58605276] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/586053/58605276.png[/img] [/url]Galaxy-Leader, lvl 8, OG [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58777173] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/587772/58777173.png[/img] [/url]Viktoria-lvl 5, D2 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58920946] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/589210/58920946.png[/img] [/url]Scar-lvl 7, D4 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43817777] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/438178/43817777.png[/img] [/url]Alitheia-lvl 7, D7 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59086545] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/590866/59086545.png[/img] [/url]PeachSky-lvl 7, D7 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59605534] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/596056/59605534.png[/img] [/url]Pearl-lvl 7, D9 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59875268] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598753/59875268.png[/img] [/url]Shalestone-lvl 6, D9 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59875269] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598753/59875269.png[/img] [/url]Enforcer-lvl 6, D9 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59875270] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598753/59875270.png[/img] [/url]Amazonite-lvl 6, D9 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58352712] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/583528/58352712.png[/img] [/url]Dextyr-lvl 8, D10 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55325344] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/553254/55325344.png[/img] [/url]Current-lvl 7, D13 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59874628] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598747/59874628.png[/img] [/url]Bug-lvl 6, D16 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59889007] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598891/59889007.png[/img] [/url]Reignac-lvl 7, D17 [u]righteous's group (cause she wasn't satisfied) now it's Mauri's[/u] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56860396] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/568604/56860396.png[/img] [/url]Mauri-Leader, lvl 8, D4 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59042519] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/590426/59042519.png[/img] [/url]Lizzotte-lvl 7, D4 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59610574] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/596106/59610574.png[/img] [/url]Evan-lvl 7, D7 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58798900] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/587990/58798900.png[/img] [/url]Spear-lvl 6, D8 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59062538] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/590626/59062538.png[/img] [/url]Hawkfire-lvl 1, D8 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59803137] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598032/59803137.png[/img] [/url]Dartblink-lvl 6, D12 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59874626] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/598747/59874626.png[/img] [/url]Wildstep-lvl 6, D14 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59992913] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/599930/59992913.png[/img] [/url]Meep-lvl 6, D16
the current firefox squad

58605276.png
Galaxy-Leader, lvl 8, OG

58777173.png
Viktoria-lvl 5, D2

58920946.png
Scar-lvl 7, D4

43817777.png
Alitheia-lvl 7, D7

59086545.png
PeachSky-lvl 7, D7

59605534.png
Pearl-lvl 7, D9

59875268.png
Shalestone-lvl 6, D9

59875269.png
Enforcer-lvl 6, D9

59875270.png
Amazonite-lvl 6, D9

58352712.png
Dextyr-lvl 8, D10

55325344.png
Current-lvl 7, D13

59874628.png
Bug-lvl 6, D16

59889007.png
Reignac-lvl 7, D17

righteous's group (cause she wasn't satisfied)
now it's Mauri's

56860396.png
Mauri-Leader, lvl 8, D4

59042519.png
Lizzotte-lvl 7, D4

59610574.png
Evan-lvl 7, D7

58798900.png
Spear-lvl 6, D8

59062538.png
Hawkfire-lvl 1, D8

59803137.png
Dartblink-lvl 6, D12

59874626.png
Wildstep-lvl 6, D14

59992913.png
Meep-lvl 6, D16
Extra Lives
so for extra lives i use apparel and if a dragon has apparel they are either the leader or have an extra life
if a leader only has one piece of apparel it is just to show they are important and they don't have an extra life

firefox squad
Shadowfright-found a gene
Viktoria, Spitshine, Fisheagle-#20
Galaxy-found a gene
Dextyr-found a gene

Mauri's
Righteous, Lizzotte, Mauri-#20
Extra Lives
so for extra lives i use apparel and if a dragon has apparel they are either the leader or have an extra life
if a leader only has one piece of apparel it is just to show they are important and they don't have an extra life

firefox squad
Shadowfright-found a gene
Viktoria, Spitshine, Fisheagle-#20
Galaxy-found a gene
Dextyr-found a gene

Mauri's
Righteous, Lizzotte, Mauri-#20
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
aaaannnddd one more
aaaannnddd one more
[center][emoji=scratch size=1]DAY 1[emoji=shred size=1] ~~~~~~~ New Recruits!: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58609452] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586095/58609452.png[/img] [/url] Righteous [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58609453] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/586095/58609453.png[/img] [/url] Fury Did i mention they're sisters? Failed recruits: 4[/center] 15-Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level. after a long day of training Warscar and Lumophen were looking forward to spending time with the new recruits [s]and maybe a little with each other[/s] but then they were needed for some major crime at Safeway [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=512295&tab=dragon&did=58585268]Shadowfright[/url]: 8=8, he managed to get away with some cash[emoji=guardian happy size=1] Warscar: 6<10, he got caught trying to get away with some really crunchy chips[emoji=guardian angry size=1] Lumophen: 6<12, she tried to eat the candy display[emoji=coatl angry size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=58605276]Galaxy[/url]: 6=6, she found a nickel on the floor[emoji=spiral happy size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=58609452]Righteous[/url]:6<3, she stole most of the money in the cash register[emoji=spiral laughing size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=512295&tab=dragon&did=58609453]Fury[/url]: 6=6, she helped carry Righteous's money[emoji=spiral happy size=1] [quote=Obituaries] Warscar was the proud, fierce warrior, and Lumophen was a shy strategist. They were both valuable assets to the team. Nothing could separate the two of them. Except being exalted because neither of them were good enough [s],or the fact that you don't eat on a mission[/s].[/quote] Shadowfright is now lvl 9 Galaxy, Righteous, and Fury are now lvl 7
DAY 1
~~~~~~~
New Recruits!:
58609452.png
Righteous

58609453.png
Fury
Did i mention they're sisters?
Failed recruits: 4

15-Major Heist!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.

after a long day of training Warscar and Lumophen were looking forward to spending time with the new recruits
and maybe a little with each other
but then they were needed for some major crime at Safeway

Shadowfright: 8=8, he managed to get away with some cash
Warscar: 6<10, he got caught trying to get away with some really crunchy chips
Lumophen: 6<12, she tried to eat the candy display
Galaxy: 6=6, she found a nickel on the floor
Righteous:6<3, she stole most of the money in the cash register
Fury: 6=6, she helped carry Righteous's money
Obituaries wrote:
Warscar was the proud, fierce warrior, and Lumophen was a shy strategist. They were both valuable assets to the team. Nothing could separate the two of them. Except being exalted because neither of them were good enough ,or the fact that you don't eat on a mission.

Shadowfright is now lvl 9

Galaxy, Righteous, and Fury are now lvl 7
[center][emoji=black gem size=1]DAY 2[emoji=brown gem size=1] New Recruits: uh oh i realized we forgot to get new recruits today[emoji=coatl sad size=1][/center] 12-Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58777173] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587772/58777173.png[/img] [/url] Galaxy was out hunting when she came across a pearlcatcher "aww, little girl, are you ok?" "I'm a guy." oof Galaxy realized her mistake and took her into the life of crime Viktoria joined the locke she's so ugly, it's not even- wait you said Viktoria's male seriously ok then that explains his terrible looks (pearlcatchers are feminine, and i got [s]her[/s] him on the AH with the name Viktoria, so that just made it worse for the poor kid) Viktoria is now lvl 5
DAY 2
New Recruits:
uh oh i realized we forgot to get new recruits today
12-Kids can do crimes too. Grab the cheapest hatchie off the AH. Level it to 5 when it comes of age.

58777173.png

Galaxy was out hunting when she came across a pearlcatcher
"aww, little girl, are you ok?"
"I'm a guy."
oof
Galaxy realized her mistake and took her into the life of crime
Viktoria joined the locke
she's so ugly, it's not even-
wait you said Viktoria's male
seriously
ok then that explains his terrible looks

(pearlcatchers are feminine, and i got her him on the AH with the name Viktoria, so that just made it worse for the poor kid)

Viktoria is now lvl 5
[center][emoji=ivy leaf size=1]DAY 3[emoji=maple leaf size=1] New Recruits: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58752601] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/587527/58752601.png[/img] [/url]Rhune [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59042519] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/590426/59042519.png[/img] [/url]Lizzotte Failed Recruits: 6 (oof)[/center] 26-A mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases. Righteous was sick and tired of being mistreated in the locke everyone (even Viktoria and who's he to judge) targets her specifically so she decided she was done she left to create her own locke Righteous leads and Lizzotte follows behind her no questions asked. Rhune and Lizzotte are now lvl 6
DAY 3
New Recruits:

58752601.png
Rhune

59042519.png
Lizzotte
Failed Recruits: 6 (oof)

26-A mutiny! One random dragon decides to start their own criminal enterprise. They become the leader of a whole new gang. One other random dragon goes with them. This new gang acts as its own mini-fodderlocke and does the daily phases.

Righteous was sick and tired of being mistreated in the locke
everyone (even Viktoria and who's he to judge) targets her specifically
so she decided she was done
she left to create her own locke
Righteous leads and Lizzotte follows behind her
no questions asked.

Rhune and Lizzotte are now lvl 6
[center][emoji=red money bag size=1]DAY 4[emoji=money bag size=1] firefox squad New Recruits: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59447978] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/594480/59447978.png[/img] [/url] Spitshine (and no I didn't come up with the name) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58920946] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/589210/58920946.png[/img] [/url] Scar Failed Recruits: 2[/center] 3-There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Rolled a 2 and a 7 so Galaxy and Scar [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=58605276]Galaxy[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=58920946]Scar[/url] are hunting together when Scar says, "hey Galaxy i have feelings for you and i don't have any socks on" and Galaxy goes "yeah same me too" and then follows a series of some stuff that could scar Viktoria for life (no pun intended) Galaxy and Scar forever! They love each other so much, they don't care how homophobic [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=59447978]Spitshine[/url] is. Spitshine and Scar are now lvl 6 [center]Righteous's New Recruit: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56860396] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/568604/56860396.png[/img] [/url] Mauri Failed Recruits: 1[/center] 27-Gettin’ down with the thievery. The squad’s gettin’ smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die. i only have three dragons in Righteous's so it's gonna be them[emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=58609452]Righteous[/url], [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=59042519]Lizzotte[/url], and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=512295&did=56860396]Mauri[/url] took a trip together and found a chest. Inside were three pieces of apparel. So now they all wear their [s]lives[/s] apparel at all times. Righteous:[item=Teardrop Citrine Earrings] Lizzotte:[item=Scout's Gloves] Mauri:[item=Maroon Neck Wrap]
DAY 4
firefox squad
New Recruits:

59447978.png
Spitshine (and no I didn't come up with the name)

58920946.png
Scar
Failed Recruits: 2

3-There’s Romance in the air. Pick two dragons at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other.

Rolled a 2 and a 7 so Galaxy and Scar

Galaxy and Scar are hunting together when Scar says, "hey Galaxy i have feelings for you and i don't have any socks on" and Galaxy goes "yeah same me too" and then follows a series of some stuff that could scar Viktoria for life (no pun intended)
Galaxy and Scar forever! They love each other so much, they don't care how homophobic Spitshine is.

Spitshine and Scar are now lvl 6
Righteous's
New Recruit:

56860396.png
Mauri
Failed Recruits: 1

27-Gettin’ down with the thievery. The squad’s gettin’ smart. Wicked smart. Three random dragons are now SO smart that they forgot how to die.

i only have three dragons in Righteous's so it's gonna be them

Righteous, Lizzotte, and Mauri took a trip together and found a chest. Inside were three pieces of apparel. So now they all wear their lives apparel at all times.
Righteous: Teardrop Citrine Earrings Lizzotte: Scout's Gloves Mauri: Maroon Neck Wrap
1 2 3