Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 269 270
So I wasn't going to post this until after I'd done all the current Poverty club members, I Just haven't had the time and I'm too excited to wait. I decided to draw everyone in their current(current from when I start drawing them) state! So for instance, I have my boi, Prophet in his snazzy vest and smirchiness. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T0w4Xtr.png[/img] I'm going to do everyone because I want to lol. This challenge is really fun, and I love all the characters involved. All of them are going to pixel chibis at this size(300x300).
So I wasn't going to post this until after I'd done all the current Poverty club members, I Just haven't had the time and I'm too excited to wait. I decided to draw everyone in their current(current from when I start drawing them) state! So for instance, I have my boi, Prophet in his snazzy vest and smirchiness.
T0w4Xtr.png
I'm going to do everyone because I want to lol. This challenge is really fun, and I love all the characters involved. All of them are going to pixel chibis at this size(300x300).
in7SefG.png
@PsychosisDragon
Aww, that's so awesome! I can't see the picture, sadly, because my school wifi blocks imgur... but when I get home, I'll get to see your awesome drawing!
@PsychosisDragon
Aww, that's so awesome! I can't see the picture, sadly, because my school wifi blocks imgur... but when I get home, I'll get to see your awesome drawing!
5kRkxhJ.png
@Psychosisdragon
AWWW HE IS SO FANCY IN HIS LITTLE WAISTCOAT. That's so adorable! :D

@MagicIsReal
Yay, welcome to the insanity!
@Psychosisdragon
AWWW HE IS SO FANCY IN HIS LITTLE WAISTCOAT. That's so adorable! :D

@MagicIsReal
Yay, welcome to the insanity!
@Lirikai
I was always here, just waiting for the egg to hatch =)
@Lirikai
I was always here, just waiting for the egg to hatch =)
5kRkxhJ.png
@Magicisreal
Oh yes, but now you get to participate in it and tear all your hair out thoroughly enjoy the vagaries of random drops, too. :D
@Magicisreal
Oh yes, but now you get to participate in it and tear all your hair out thoroughly enjoy the vagaries of random drops, too. :D
@Lirkai
Not quite yet! My little derg has got to grow up!
And as I'm doing a long drop challenge (among others) I already enjoy the ways of random drops
@Lirkai
Not quite yet! My little derg has got to grow up!
And as I'm doing a long drop challenge (among others) I already enjoy the ways of random drops
5kRkxhJ.png
@PsychosisDragon

WOW!

Never had I thought in a million years this little challenge I was doing for fun would blow up so much to the point where we get fancy art! It looks amazing. Prophet looks so great in his vest! :D

@Magicisreal

One of us...one of us...

Gosh I think nearly everyone on the pinglist is participating now o:
@PsychosisDragon

WOW!

Never had I thought in a million years this little challenge I was doing for fun would blow up so much to the point where we get fancy art! It looks amazing. Prophet looks so great in his vest! :D

@Magicisreal

One of us...one of us...

Gosh I think nearly everyone on the pinglist is participating now o:
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
update! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59168166] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/591682/59168166_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=date plumed cover] [i]"I suppose the green and brown match, it looks better than I thought," Prophet hummed, placing the apparel on his wings. He was satisfied that after hours of long work he had finally found something of use for himself today.[/i] Prophet found a date plumed cover! He likes it and has decided to wear it. ----- [item=sap] [i]"The third sap I've received. I'm using one, but have no use for the second two." Prophet decided to put up a poster for anyone who wanted a sap battle stone. He had two extra after all.[/i] ----- [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/573653/57365251p.png[/img]Virus pops up with her demon powers to console her friend Prophet. [i]"Oh buggerwort! I've barely gotten anything for myself!" Prophet frowned at the many familiars, battle stones, and shimmering pinecones he'd be sending back to his clan. He'd plucked exactly one piece of apparel from his expeditions, but so far he as met with incredibly bad luck. "If it's one thing you can be happy about, Povlet," the voice of Virus drifted over the landscape as she appeared from a whirl of fog, "Is that the clan is loving you. You've given them many things they need that would have been impossible to get. Well done."[/i] Prophet feels a little better about his bad luck. ----- [center][size=4][b]offering[/center][/size][/b] [center][item=sap]x2[/center]
update!

59168166_350.png

Date Plumed Cover
"I suppose the green and brown match, it looks better than I thought," Prophet hummed, placing the apparel on his wings. He was satisfied that after hours of long work he had finally found something of use for himself today.

Prophet found a date plumed cover! He likes it and has decided to wear it.
Sap
"The third sap I've received. I'm using one, but have no use for the second two." Prophet decided to put up a poster for anyone who wanted a sap battle stone. He had two extra after all.
57365251p.pngVirus pops up with her demon powers to console her friend Prophet.

"Oh buggerwort! I've barely gotten anything for myself!" Prophet frowned at the many familiars, battle stones, and shimmering pinecones he'd be sending back to his clan. He'd plucked exactly one piece of apparel from his expeditions, but so far he as met with incredibly bad luck. "If it's one thing you can be happy about, Povlet," the voice of Virus drifted over the landscape as she appeared from a whirl of fog, "Is that the clan is loving you. You've given them many things they need that would have been impossible to get. Well done."

Prophet feels a little better about his bad luck.
offering
Sap x2
in7SefG.png
Should I get a second dragon to participate? I need to stone two dergs for the golem workshop build anyways...
If I decide against two dergs, should Hawthorne be a fighter or a healer? Note: I want to do healer, but I feel like that would be cheating as it would be avoiding trying to get eliminate.
Thanks if you help me decide!
Should I get a second dragon to participate? I need to stone two dergs for the golem workshop build anyways...
If I decide against two dergs, should Hawthorne be a fighter or a healer? Note: I want to do healer, but I feel like that would be cheating as it would be avoiding trying to get eliminate.
Thanks if you help me decide!
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

Hi!

That is completely up to you! Sal is being trained as a 2-fodder build so he's by himself. This build is the typical glass canon variety, where you train two fodder in lower level areas like crystal pools or harpy's roost.

If you want to do a workshop build, it's basically impossible to do without two dragons (and heck my two mire flyers have trouble in the workshop) so you'll need at least one support and one attacker. Who you choose is up to you!

I think its pretty interesting to try with two dragons. They can have some lore between them both, and support each other in the coli. :)

And there's no "cheating" by not needing elim. The whole point of this quest is to get everything you need to "finish" a dragon by only getting drops or gifts. Whether you need elim or not is up to you. Healer, Sedona Build, whatever, it's all valid!
@MagicIsReal

Hi!

That is completely up to you! Sal is being trained as a 2-fodder build so he's by himself. This build is the typical glass canon variety, where you train two fodder in lower level areas like crystal pools or harpy's roost.

If you want to do a workshop build, it's basically impossible to do without two dragons (and heck my two mire flyers have trouble in the workshop) so you'll need at least one support and one attacker. Who you choose is up to you!

I think its pretty interesting to try with two dragons. They can have some lore between them both, and support each other in the coli. :)

And there's no "cheating" by not needing elim. The whole point of this quest is to get everything you need to "finish" a dragon by only getting drops or gifts. Whether you need elim or not is up to you. Healer, Sedona Build, whatever, it's all valid!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 269 270