Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 269 270
Aesop waltzes in doing a happy dance, snow occasionally falling from his fur. "I'm so happy" he sings "Been in teh Rainsong Jungle it was beautiful after those Volcanic Vents... beautiful and uneventful..." "Ha! Bet you weren't expecting that lol" "ANyway then we headed to Boreal Woods... freakin' cold but it's all good I'm made for that!" he laughs with glee "So what am I happy about? Yes I look the same... Shriek looks the same..." "BUT I FOUND A PYTHON GENE!!!!! Its only the second one my clan has ever found and I FOUND IT!!!!" He dances around in a happy dance until he's interrupted by the banescale's verbal repartee: "[b]SHRIIIIEEEEEK!!![/b]" "Oh sorry Shriek, yeah WE found it - it was wrong of me to claim it as my own" "Finally we can offer the group something awesome, I've been feeling heavier and heavier every time I ask from the group and nobody asks for anything from us in return because all we find are those measly battlestones nobody wants so here 'tis... TADAAAA!!!!" [item=Primary Gene: Python] "Who wants it? It would make me so happy to give back to this group, make me feel like we're part of the team rather than a couple of charity cases y'know?!" "Oh and we also found this fella, cute huh? Followed us home from teh Boreal Woods... Anyone wanna feed him? We already got our work cut out looking after our Chipskink and Smoke Gyre" [item=Woolly Walrus] @Lunartwist "Hey Honek welcome to the challenge I heard you need something I got 4 of - THESE! [item=delicate bat wing] Now you just need one more!" "HAppy happy happy dance... I love giving!" Aesop looks towards his rest corner and speaks up one last time "Hey folks I'ma gonna rest awhile and make up a pinglist for y'all while I do so, so that none of you miss what I wanna say next, I thought of another way to give back to the group..."
Aesop waltzes in doing a happy dance, snow occasionally falling from his fur.

"I'm so happy" he sings "Been in teh Rainsong Jungle it was beautiful after those Volcanic Vents... beautiful and uneventful..."

"Ha! Bet you weren't expecting that lol"

"ANyway then we headed to Boreal Woods... freakin' cold but it's all good I'm made for that!" he laughs with glee

"So what am I happy about?
Yes I look the same... Shriek looks the same..."

"BUT I FOUND A PYTHON GENE!!!!! Its only the second one my clan has ever found and I FOUND IT!!!!"

He dances around in a happy dance until he's interrupted by the banescale's verbal repartee:

"SHRIIIIEEEEEK!!!"

"Oh sorry Shriek, yeah WE found it - it was wrong of me to claim it as my own"

"Finally we can offer the group something awesome, I've been feeling heavier and heavier every time I ask from the group and nobody asks for anything from us in return because all we find are those measly battlestones nobody wants so here 'tis...

TADAAAA!!!!"
Primary Gene: Python

"Who wants it? It would make me so happy to give back to this group, make me feel like we're part of the team rather than a couple of charity cases y'know?!"

"Oh and we also found this fella, cute huh? Followed us home from teh Boreal Woods... Anyone wanna feed him? We already got our work cut out looking after our Chipskink and Smoke Gyre"
Woolly Walrus

@Lunartwist
"Hey Honek welcome to the challenge I heard you need something I got 4 of -

THESE! Delicate Bat Wing

Now you just need one more!"

"HAppy happy happy dance... I love giving!"

Aesop looks towards his rest corner and speaks up one last time

"Hey folks I'ma gonna rest awhile and make up a pinglist for y'all while I do so, so that none of you miss what I wanna say next, I thought of another way to give back to the group..."
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
Carranog eyes the python gene. With his two partners, Prophet and Persephone both gened up he feels a bit left out.

"If possible, may I have that?" He asked quietly.
@gn0me
Carranog eyes the python gene. With his two partners, Prophet and Persephone both gened up he feels a bit left out.

"If possible, may I have that?" He asked quietly.
in7SefG.png
@gn0me

Honek looks to the bat wings. They drop so rarely and in his hundreds of battles yesterday he found...one. Having so many at once...surely he could unlock a hibernal den slot today if he fought in the coliseum some more today.

"I'll...yes I'll take them. This is a huge help, thank you."

He feels weird taking so much offered help when just a few days ago he boasted he'd work alone and earn everything himself. But the help feels...nice. Really nice. Like a bit of weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

"Thank you again."
@gn0me

Honek looks to the bat wings. They drop so rarely and in his hundreds of battles yesterday he found...one. Having so many at once...surely he could unlock a hibernal den slot today if he fought in the coliseum some more today.

"I'll...yes I'll take them. This is a huge help, thank you."

He feels weird taking so much offered help when just a few days ago he boasted he'd work alone and earn everything himself. But the help feels...nice. Really nice. Like a bit of weight has been lifted from his shoulders.

"Thank you again."
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Psychosisdragon

Aesop professionally flips the gene scroll from his corner without arising.
"Here you go tundra brother - may it fare thee well!"
He sees it fly like a frisbee to the waiting recipient and he passes into a happy slumber
@Psychosisdragon

Aesop professionally flips the gene scroll from his corner without arising.
"Here you go tundra brother - may it fare thee well!"
He sees it fly like a frisbee to the waiting recipient and he passes into a happy slumber
qDkA25S.png
[b]Midna slinks into the room with a small smile on her face, Euriona and Luna following behind her, their Familiars not with them for once.[/b] [i]"I feel it has been a good time. I got the necessary Messengers Scrolls needed for the festivities, for when a Wind Ambassador comes to the clan, so now we can start stocking up more."[/i] [b]Midna says with a nod, sitting down, Luna shaking his head a little in amusement.[/b] [i]"What she isn't saying is why we were in the Coli still. She's hunting for an Eliminate for herself."[/i] [b]Luna says, Midna huffing and resting her head a bit.[/b] [i]"Yes, well I don't think it's that much of a stretch. We do well in the Training Fields as is."[/i] [b]Euriona shakes her head in amusement, looking at everyone with a smile.[/b] [i]"We do have a few Acuity Stones to give to anyone who would like them, along with a Contuse. Sorry it's not much, but..."[/i] ----- [item=Contuse] [item=Natural Acuity Fragment] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment]
Midna slinks into the room with a small smile on her face, Euriona and Luna following behind her, their Familiars not with them for once. "I feel it has been a good time. I got the necessary Messengers Scrolls needed for the festivities, for when a Wind Ambassador comes to the clan, so now we can start stocking up more." Midna says with a nod, sitting down, Luna shaking his head a little in amusement.

"What she isn't saying is why we were in the Coli still. She's hunting for an Eliminate for herself." Luna says, Midna huffing and resting her head a bit. "Yes, well I don't think it's that much of a stretch. We do well in the Training Fields as is." Euriona shakes her head in amusement, looking at everyone with a smile. "We do have a few Acuity Stones to give to anyone who would like them, along with a Contuse. Sorry it's not much, but..."

Contuse Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment
tDeKDnH.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] [columns][color=transparent]>>>>>>>>[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59334863] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/593349/59334863.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]Dreamer[/b][/center] [nextcol][color=transparent]>>>[/color] [nextcol][emoji=book 2 size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2823806/3#post_42338798]Quest Checklist[/url] [emoji=book 2 size=1] [nextcol][color=transparent]<<<[/color] [nextcol][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56437581] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/564376/56437581.png[/img] [/url] [center][b]LittlePrincess[/b][/center] [/columns] [center][b][size=5][color=green]Day 32[/color][/size][/b][/center] Refreshed from their days of taking it easy, Dreamer and LittlePrincess feel energised and up for some real training. They head on to the Redrock Cove. Sand sinks between her claws. She worries about footing for their battles. Briny air fills his lungs. The clear water shimmers invitingly and he swoops low to trail his claws through the waves. Their enemies hit hard, but so do they. They find a good rhythm between attack and retreat to battle their way to [b]level 19[/b]. A Deeprealm Hunter breaches the surface. The massive beast bellows before attacking. It's fast despite its size. They stay calm as they fight smartly with Shred and Contuse to weaken it and Regenerate and Sap to keep up their health. The beast falls, but disappointingly leaves nothing interesting. As evening draws close, when they're getting tired and thinking of flying up on top of the cliffs to find a safe spot to set up camp, another hulking creature rising from the depths. The Spiny Whale wastes no time in attacking them. They set to the battle with equal fervour, but their reaction speed is down and a few crucial misses along with a lucky critical from the whale leaves them in bad shape. LittlePrincess wavers in the air and Dreamer attacks clumsily. Before Dreamer opens her mouth to call for retreat, the whale lunges at LittlePrincess. The thud of the impact smacks through her own chest. His small body plummets. Hits the ocean. Sinks. Dreamer screams as she throws herself at the beast. Digging her claws in, she clamps her jaws to its flipper and hopes she can Sap it faster than it takes her out. The whale thrashes. She clings. She fells dizzy by the end, but it finally goes limp and starts to sink beneath the waves. Barely pausing to grab a breath, Dreamer dives into the bay. It's not too deep here and the water is crystal clear, so she spots LittlePrincess easily. She also immediately sees how limp he is. Fear claws her throat. She scoops him up as gently as she can and rushes for the surface. She struggles to shore. Water cascades from her flanks as she carries him from the water. He's not moving. Her frantic thoughts coalesce on the lessons of their swimming instructor. Performing CPR on someone live, her friend, her ... oh, it is much worse and much harder than she ever wanted to find out. She prays frantically to the Gladekeeper, the Windsinger, the Tidelord, anyone that might be listening, that LittlePrincess' quest won't end here. He splutters and coughs up water. She rolls him into the recovery position, gently strokes his back, murmurs gibberish in fierce relief. He's okay. He's okay. He's okay. Items sent home: [item=Messengers Scroll] X23 [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle] Misc familiars. [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Available battlestones: [item=Bright Bolt] [item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9mdlz7vt00fiv52/naturemid.png[/img] Experience is good.
naturemid.png
>>>>>>>>
59334863.png
Dreamer
>>> Quest Checklist <<<
56437581.png
LittlePrincess
Day 32

Refreshed from their days of taking it easy, Dreamer and LittlePrincess feel energised and up for some real training. They head on to the Redrock Cove. Sand sinks between her claws. She worries about footing for their battles. Briny air fills his lungs. The clear water shimmers invitingly and he swoops low to trail his claws through the waves.

Their enemies hit hard, but so do they. They find a good rhythm between attack and retreat to battle their way to level 19.

A Deeprealm Hunter breaches the surface. The massive beast bellows before attacking. It's fast despite its size. They stay calm as they fight smartly with Shred and Contuse to weaken it and Regenerate and Sap to keep up their health. The beast falls, but disappointingly leaves nothing interesting.

As evening draws close, when they're getting tired and thinking of flying up on top of the cliffs to find a safe spot to set up camp, another hulking creature rising from the depths. The Spiny Whale wastes no time in attacking them.

They set to the battle with equal fervour, but their reaction speed is down and a few crucial misses along with a lucky critical from the whale leaves them in bad shape. LittlePrincess wavers in the air and Dreamer attacks clumsily.

Before Dreamer opens her mouth to call for retreat, the whale lunges at LittlePrincess. The thud of the impact smacks through her own chest. His small body plummets. Hits the ocean. Sinks.

Dreamer screams as she throws herself at the beast. Digging her claws in, she clamps her jaws to its flipper and hopes she can Sap it faster than it takes her out. The whale thrashes. She clings. She fells dizzy by the end, but it finally goes limp and starts to sink beneath the waves.

Barely pausing to grab a breath, Dreamer dives into the bay. It's not too deep here and the water is crystal clear, so she spots LittlePrincess easily. She also immediately sees how limp he is. Fear claws her throat.

She scoops him up as gently as she can and rushes for the surface. She struggles to shore. Water cascades from her flanks as she carries him from the water. He's not moving.

Her frantic thoughts coalesce on the lessons of their swimming instructor. Performing CPR on someone live, her friend, her ... oh, it is much worse and much harder than she ever wanted to find out. She prays frantically to the Gladekeeper, the Windsinger, the Tidelord, anyone that might be listening, that LittlePrincess' quest won't end here.

He splutters and coughs up water. She rolls him into the recovery position, gently strokes his back, murmurs gibberish in fierce relief. He's okay. He's okay. He's okay.

Items sent home:

X23 Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
Misc familiars.

naturemid.png

Available battlestones:

Bright Bolt Fiery Acuity Fragment

naturemid.png

Experience is good.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
Hiya folks, an out of character post just to offer any of you taking the quest hib-den items. I've enjoyed my first role playing here on FR and would love to give back to the group seeing as I don't find much useful stuff in the coli that any of you want (actually I just found Python last night which I'm looking forward to seeing on Carranog - but that's about it!)
As an old time Tolkien reader, my dragons (just like Smorg) hoard their treasures and sleep on them, (ie I never hoard sell).
As such I have a lot of hib-den items scattered through there. Occasionally I go through our hoard and throw some on the AH, but they continue to accrue and so I'd like to offer some to users on this quest. (no eggs or genes sorry)
Feel free to either type them out or post/PM a screenshot of your entire hib-den quest page, whatever is easiest for you (as long as I can read the quest titles in a screenshot I can figure out what you need)

So with Lunartwist's permission I made a pinglist (I went through the last five pages and copy-pasted all the names). Apologies if I've missed anyone.
@DragonWolfie
@corvusNevermore
@Lunartwist
@PsychosisDragon
sent: 1x roan mouse, 15x Gliding Ant, 15x Tattered Parchment, 15x Iron Ore, 15x Nickel Ore
@DragonWolfie
@LadyLarkin
@hollypox
@BoldEarth
@Lirikai
@Riverbluess
@MagicIsReal
@Rokkan
@8fishfin
Hiya folks, an out of character post just to offer any of you taking the quest hib-den items. I've enjoyed my first role playing here on FR and would love to give back to the group seeing as I don't find much useful stuff in the coli that any of you want (actually I just found Python last night which I'm looking forward to seeing on Carranog - but that's about it!)
As an old time Tolkien reader, my dragons (just like Smorg) hoard their treasures and sleep on them, (ie I never hoard sell).
As such I have a lot of hib-den items scattered through there. Occasionally I go through our hoard and throw some on the AH, but they continue to accrue and so I'd like to offer some to users on this quest. (no eggs or genes sorry)
Feel free to either type them out or post/PM a screenshot of your entire hib-den quest page, whatever is easiest for you (as long as I can read the quest titles in a screenshot I can figure out what you need)

So with Lunartwist's permission I made a pinglist (I went through the last five pages and copy-pasted all the names). Apologies if I've missed anyone.
@DragonWolfie
@corvusNevermore
@Lunartwist
@PsychosisDragon
sent: 1x roan mouse, 15x Gliding Ant, 15x Tattered Parchment, 15x Iron Ore, 15x Nickel Ore
@DragonWolfie
@LadyLarkin
@hollypox
@BoldEarth
@Lirikai
@Riverbluess
@MagicIsReal
@Rokkan
@8fishfin
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me

I need everything except Going Green: Recycling Materials sadly, though I think they're easy to get...might be wrong.
@gn0me

I need everything except Going Green: Recycling Materials sadly, though I think they're easy to get...might be wrong.
tDeKDnH.png
@g0me [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59540118] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/595402/59540118_350.png[/img] [/url] I removed his accent so you can see the gene. As far as hibden items go, I need Pest Control Quest The Tattered Parchment from the Lost Order quest Earth Runes quest Refining Ore quest and thats all right now. I've got a lottt of dragons lol, and it'd be nice to have some more room for a few more babies.
@g0me

59540118_350.png

I removed his accent so you can see the gene.
As far as hibden items go, I need

Pest Control Quest
The Tattered Parchment from the Lost Order quest
Earth Runes quest
Refining Ore quest
and thats all right now. I've got a lottt of dragons lol, and it'd be nice to have some more room for a few more babies.
in7SefG.png
@Gn0me
Arzon looks up from the small pile she had collected from the coliseum: food, apparel, battle items, familiars, even some genes! She grins at the offers of hibernal den items. "Trust me, my clan needs no help with items... This is only the pile I have collected."
Hawthorne looks at the accumulating items in dismay. "Arzon, we're avoiding unnecessary items!"
Arzon snorts. "You took this challenge to do that. I took this challenge to show the wealth I could accumulate without anyone's help!"
Hawthorne sighs. "We need to... curb her enthusiasm..." (Sound like anyone?) "I'd be willing to help anyone with items they need!" Arzon curls around the pile and hisses. "First, I suppose I'll go look at my main clan's hoard." She grins. "Arzon's pile is only a fraction of the size!"
@Gn0me
Arzon looks up from the small pile she had collected from the coliseum: food, apparel, battle items, familiars, even some genes! She grins at the offers of hibernal den items. "Trust me, my clan needs no help with items... This is only the pile I have collected."
Hawthorne looks at the accumulating items in dismay. "Arzon, we're avoiding unnecessary items!"
Arzon snorts. "You took this challenge to do that. I took this challenge to show the wealth I could accumulate without anyone's help!"
Hawthorne sighs. "We need to... curb her enthusiasm..." (Sound like anyone?) "I'd be willing to help anyone with items they need!" Arzon curls around the pile and hisses. "First, I suppose I'll go look at my main clan's hoard." She grins. "Arzon's pile is only a fraction of the size!"
5kRkxhJ.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 269 270