Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Vow of Poverty Game! Follow Along!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270
@PsycosisDragon
Your derg looks really nice with Python! That's good luck!
@PsycosisDragon
Your derg looks really nice with Python! That's good luck!
5kRkxhJ.png
@PsychosisDragon

Ohh nice! He looks great!

Funny enough, I was looking at triple basic Imps to start this challenge with and almost went with that boy. Amazing to see him also join this challenge. It was like it was meant to be for him! :D
@PsychosisDragon

Ohh nice! He looks great!

Funny enough, I was looking at triple basic Imps to start this challenge with and almost went with that boy. Amazing to see him also join this challenge. It was like it was meant to be for him! :D
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
wow seems so!
@Lunartwist
wow seems so!
in7SefG.png
@DragonWolfie
*sideye* THE WALLS ARE SPEAKING TO ME.

@PsychosisDragon
Wow, grats! Those are some lucky drops! Pretty derg, too. It's a really good thing Python and Morph look good in general; this is going to be one snakey looking thread before long!
@DragonWolfie
*sideye* THE WALLS ARE SPEAKING TO ME.

@PsychosisDragon
Wow, grats! Those are some lucky drops! Pretty derg, too. It's a really good thing Python and Morph look good in general; this is going to be one snakey looking thread before long!
[center][size=4][b]Daily Update:[/b][/size] I had a lot of free time today so I figured I'd sort out a bio. I also got her a familiar, a Wandering Surgepriest. Zolin, her friend also got a familiar from the giveaway forums in the form of a Triple-Sight Firebug. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/15130.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/26128.png[/img] Boreal got a Tertiary gene! While going through Scorched Forest, I found a Weathered Tertiary, and since she's a Gaoler, she can have it! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/30292.png[/img] I got a Sap battlestone while grinding too, but she's still a hatchling so she can't have it yet. I also jazzed up the checklist post. @Lunartwist It's good to see Sal rocking the Smirch! it looks great on him! Sorry about your car man. ----- [i]Boreal walked through the halls of the Mirrorlight Promenade and sighed. Earlier this morning, Python had given her a small, blue Tengu. She'd had to endure the bird's voice as it talked on for hours about it's past travels. It might have been interesting, but she didn't understand any of it. She felt a cold drop on her forehead. Snow? Snow was rare here, but ever time it happened Boreal took the time to enjoy it. Boreal sat down on a broken pillar and closed her eyes. Boreal opened her eyes to a world of white. She shook of the snow off her horns and started walking back to her den. Boreal neared Hallowed Rift and walked the path down into the ravine. The Wanderers had just returned from a excursion. "Hey Boreal!" RedTalon shouted. "We found something you might like."[/i][/center]
Daily Update:

I had a lot of free time today so I figured I'd sort out a bio. I also got her a familiar, a Wandering Surgepriest. Zolin, her friend also got a familiar from the giveaway forums in the form of a Triple-Sight Firebug.
15130.png26128.png
Boreal got a Tertiary gene! While going through Scorched Forest, I found a Weathered Tertiary, and since she's a Gaoler, she can have it!
30292.png
I got a Sap battlestone while grinding too, but she's still a hatchling so she can't have it yet.

I also jazzed up the checklist post.

@Lunartwist It's good to see Sal rocking the Smirch! it looks great on him! Sorry about your car man.

Boreal walked through the halls of the Mirrorlight Promenade and sighed. Earlier this morning, Python had given her a small, blue Tengu. She'd had to endure the bird's voice as it talked on for hours about it's past travels. It might have been interesting, but she didn't understand any of it. She felt a cold drop on her forehead. Snow? Snow was rare here, but ever time it happened Boreal took the time to enjoy it. Boreal sat down on a broken pillar and closed her eyes.
Boreal opened her eyes to a world of white. She shook of the snow off her horns and started walking back to her den. Boreal neared Hallowed Rift and walked the path down into the ravine. The Wanderers had just returned from a excursion.

"Hey Boreal!" RedTalon shouted. "We found something you might like."
lightflower.pngY5ud9He.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gif3oq1hqz.pnglightflower.png
[center]This is super interesting! I’m going to join in on this! ————————————————————————————— I decided to pick up this Imperial, that I have decided to name Siel [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58031211] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/580313/58031211.png[/img] [/url] Win Conditions: Fully Gened Level 25 Fully Dressed A matching accent A bio A familiar Fully stoned Currently achieved: N/A
This is super interesting! I’m going to join in on this!

—————————————————————————————

I decided to pick up this Imperial, that I have decided to name Siel

58031211.png

Win Conditions:
Fully Gened
Level 25
Fully Dressed
A matching accent
A bio
A familiar
Fully stoned

Currently achieved:
N/A
@MagicIsReal, @Lirikai, @Dachshund59 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59332790] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/593328/59332790_350.png[/img] [/url] Daily update! Despite being unable to hold his own in the coliseum yet, Sal has made some great progress! Today we achieved: [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/521.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/498.png[/img] Graciously achieved through Giveaways! Was not expecting someone to be so generous as to gift an Eliminate but it's great that they did as that was going to be a very [i]hard[/i] item to grind for otherwise. Tomorrow is another day of looking through the Giveaways for any more quest items, BUT Monday Sal will be officially big enough to start coli grinding!
@MagicIsReal, @Lirikai, @Dachshund59

59332790_350.png

Daily update!

Despite being unable to hold his own in the coliseum yet, Sal has made some great progress!

Today we achieved: 521.png498.png

Graciously achieved through Giveaways! Was not expecting someone to be so generous as to gift an Eliminate but it's great that they did as that was going to be a very hard item to grind for otherwise.

Tomorrow is another day of looking through the Giveaways for any more quest items, BUT Monday Sal will be officially big enough to start coli grinding!
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
@Lunartwist
Wow; that's great luck! I also was gifted an elim for my derg Napolean (Tho I still want to pay the person... it was too generous)
@Lunartwist
Wow; that's great luck! I also was gifted an elim for my derg Napolean (Tho I still want to pay the person... it was too generous)
5kRkxhJ.png
@AmphithereRose

Great progress! Always very exciting to find a gene. Boreal looks great with weathered! It really adds a nice splash of white to her fur!

@Amristrasza

Hello hello! Welcome!

Siel is so pretty, with some pretty unique colors. I'm excited to see how he turns out!
@AmphithereRose

Great progress! Always very exciting to find a gene. Boreal looks great with weathered! It really adds a nice splash of white to her fur!

@Amristrasza

Hello hello! Welcome!

Siel is so pretty, with some pretty unique colors. I'm excited to see how he turns out!
@Lunartwist
Wow, great luck! I had the amazing luck to get a tert from a hugely kind user....but it's for a Gaoler. LMAO serves me right for not being specific, I forgot ancient genes use the same names. If Trev puts a bag on his head, would that make him look enough like a Gaoler to use it? Nah, if he has too much pride to wear a skull headdress, he definitely has too much pride for a bag on the head.

@Amristrasza
Haha, hey, nice to see you! Best of luck! :D

You know, Trev has a ton of stuff he's gotten from Coli that he can't use. And there have been such nice users in the Giveaway forum (I've legit never stepped foot in there before, and I feel bad asking people for things that I can visibly afford) I really think I want to set up a thread where Trev gives away the stuff he gets but can't use.
@Lunartwist
Wow, great luck! I had the amazing luck to get a tert from a hugely kind user....but it's for a Gaoler. LMAO serves me right for not being specific, I forgot ancient genes use the same names. If Trev puts a bag on his head, would that make him look enough like a Gaoler to use it? Nah, if he has too much pride to wear a skull headdress, he definitely has too much pride for a bag on the head.

@Amristrasza
Haha, hey, nice to see you! Best of luck! :D

You know, Trev has a ton of stuff he's gotten from Coli that he can't use. And there have been such nice users in the Giveaway forum (I've legit never stepped foot in there before, and I feel bad asking people for things that I can visibly afford) I really think I want to set up a thread where Trev gives away the stuff he gets but can't use.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 269 270