Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | KS Quest: The Hunt for a Familiar (Done)
[center]I've been saving for a few months now, but I think it's high time I made a thread for myself - maybe I can locate a seller in advance! I'm hoping to acquire [I]one Kickstarter familiar[/I]. I'm in the market for any of them, though my personal order of preference is thus: [item=bone fiend] >> [item=skycat] = [item=golden idol] > [item=cog frog] However, to my knowledge, the Bone Fiend is more expensive than the rest, and I probably won't be seeing him any time soon. Still! Most of my money comes from selling coliseum food, extra loot, festival currency, g1s, and the occasional investment. [quote=Current Savings][b]142,500g[/b] (plus down payment of 7500g for [b]150,000g[/b]) 100.0% of 150,000g[/quote] Here I'll be recording notable sales and monetary progress - probably in two-week intervals, but we'll see. [quote=2/19 Savings][b]70,630g[/b] 47.1% of 150,000g[/quote] [quote="2/19 Recent Sales"][item=featherback boar][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=primary gene: python]x2[item=unhatched plague egg][item=deeprealm hunter][item=starlight unicorn mane]x2[item=unearthly onyx clawrings][item=unearthly onyx forejewels]x4[item=unearthly onyx grasp][item=fiendish emerald forejewels]x2[item=fiendish emerald taildecor][item=bewitching ruby forejewels]x2[item=haunted flame candles][item=haunted flame wing ribbon][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=fire runestone]x2[item=ethereal flame headpiece][item=vial of darkened sight]x2[item=rally]x2[item=vista: foxfire grove][item=patina pangolin][item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=rockback charger][item=skin: spineywhale][item=weathered tail tatters][/quote] [/center]
I've been saving for a few months now, but I think it's high time I made a thread for myself - maybe I can locate a seller in advance!

I'm hoping to acquire one Kickstarter familiar. I'm in the market for any of them, though my personal order of preference is thus:

Bone Fiend >> Skycat = Golden Idol > Cog Frog

However, to my knowledge, the Bone Fiend is more expensive than the rest, and I probably won't be seeing him any time soon. Still!

Most of my money comes from selling coliseum food, extra loot, festival currency, g1s, and the occasional investment.
Current Savings wrote:
142,500g
(plus down payment of 7500g for 150,000g)
100.0% of 150,000g

Here I'll be recording notable sales and monetary progress - probably in two-week intervals, but we'll see.
2/19 Savings wrote:
70,630g
47.1% of 150,000g
2/19 Recent Sales wrote:
Featherback Boar Unhatched Lightning Egg Primary Gene: Python x2 Unhatched Plague Egg Deeprealm Hunter Starlight Unicorn Mane x2 Unearthly Onyx Clawrings Unearthly Onyx Forejewels x4 Unearthly Onyx Grasp Fiendish Emerald Forejewels x2 Fiendish Emerald Taildecor Bewitching Ruby Forejewels x2 Haunted Flame Candles Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon Fire Runestone x2 Ethereal Flame Headpiece Vial of Darkened Sight x2 Rally x2 Vista: Foxfire Grove Patina Pangolin Rockback Charger Skin: SpineyWhale Weathered Tail Tatters
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
[center]Whoa-ho, we're halfway there... [quote=3/1 Savings][b]80,634g[/b] 53.8% of 150,000g[/quote] Trickmurk was [I]very[/I] good to me... I think this might have been the second most profitable fest I've ever had, coming behind Brightshine 2018. Popular apparel, good drops, and I ground up to eleven, coming out with a ton of food and Swipp materials to peddle. Feeling really good moving forward; reaching the halfway point on the familiar was a huge milestone I've been working up towards for months, and it's incredibly motivating being on the upper half of this kind of goal. [quote="Fest Currency Stacks Sold"][item=Shimmering Pinecone]x99 x29[/quote] [quote="3/1 Recent Sales"][item=Tar-Trap Flightshroud]x2[item=Tar-Trap Forecallouses]x7[item=Tar-Trap Hindcallouses]x5[item=dread dancer spikescarf]x2[item=Ethereal Flame Collar]x2[item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)]x2[item=unhatched earth egg][item=primary gene: python]x2[item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)]x2[item=unhatched nature egg][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)]x2[item=raven sylvan dress]x2[item=autumn sea dragon][item=dread dancer forecallouses][item=dread dancer hindcallouses][item=dread dancer tailspine]x3[item=contaminated infectalons][item=fiendish emerald forejewels]x2[item=tar-trap spikescarf][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)][item=empress beetle]x4[item=tertiary gene: veined][item=voidfollow forecallouses]x2[item=voidfollow hindcallouses][item=sunlit kelpie mane]x2[item=weathered tail tatters][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched plague egg]x2[item=unhatched shadow egg][item=primary gene: skink][item=shadowstrike]x2[item=starlight unicorn horn][item=eliminate][item=unhatched water egg][item=unearthly onyx forejewels][item=bewitching ruby forejewels]x2[item=vial of darkened sight][item=solar flame tail ribbon][item=slight eyewing][item=featherback boar][item=water runestone]x2[item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)]x2[item=tertiary gene: firefly][item=cinderkelp loach]x2[item=twilight rose thorn crown][item=amberwing waveskimmer][/quote] [/center]
Whoa-ho, we're halfway there...
3/1 Savings wrote:
80,634g
53.8% of 150,000g

Trickmurk was very good to me... I think this might have been the second most profitable fest I've ever had, coming behind Brightshine 2018. Popular apparel, good drops, and I ground up to eleven, coming out with a ton of food and Swipp materials to peddle. Feeling really good moving forward; reaching the halfway point on the familiar was a huge milestone I've been working up towards for months, and it's incredibly motivating being on the upper half of this kind of goal.
Fest Currency Stacks Sold wrote:
Shimmering Pinecone x99 x29
3/1 Recent Sales wrote:
Tar-Trap Flightshroud x2 Tar-Trap Forecallouses x7 Tar-Trap Hindcallouses x5 Dread Dancer Spikescarf x2 Ethereal Flame Collar x2x2 Unhatched Earth Egg Primary Gene: Python x2x2 Unhatched Nature Egg x2 Raven Sylvan Dress x2 Autumn Sea Dragon Dread Dancer Forecallouses Dread Dancer Hindcallouses Dread Dancer Tailspine x3 Contaminated Infectalons Fiendish Emerald Forejewels x2 Tar-Trap Spikescarf Empress Beetle x4 Tertiary Gene: Veined Voidfollow Forecallouses x2 Voidfollow Hindcallouses Sunlit Kelpie Mane x2 Weathered Tail Tatters Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Plague Egg x2 Unhatched Shadow Egg Primary Gene: Skink Shadowstrike x2 Starlight Unicorn Horn Eliminate Unhatched Water Egg Unearthly Onyx Forejewels Bewitching Ruby Forejewels x2 Vial of Darkened Sight Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Slight Eyewing Featherback Boar Water Runestone x2x2 Tertiary Gene: Firefly Cinderkelp Loach x2 Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Amberwing Waveskimmer
XPDxt22.png
[center]Guess I'm just doing these on xx9s now. [quote=3/9 Savings][b]86,228g[/b] 57.5% of 150,000g[/quote] Not as lucrative a span as last time, but pretty much nothing gets as good as [I]that[/I] - fest weeks are Flight Rising's bonus rounds - and I'm not complaining with this haul. I wasn't as active this week and didn't raise [I]that[/I] much food, but I sold a good number of NOTNs and converted some treasure to gems, and the upcoming dom battle promises to be good for my coffers. [quote="3/9 Recent Sales"][item=unhatched light egg][item=twilight rose thorn wing tangle][item=fiendish emerald clawrings]x2[item=solar flame tail ribbon][item=primary gene: python][item=vista: blooming grove][item=dread dancer hindcallouses]x5[item=dread dancer tasset][item=fiendish emerald forejewels]x2[item=secondary gene: morph][item=voidfollow armet][item=spiffy cane]x3[item=ethereal flame collar][item=tar-trap forecallouses]x3[item=tar-trap hindcallouses]x2[item=twilight rose thorn crown][item=dread dancer forecallouses][item=veteran's eye scar][item=voidfollow grimplate]x2[item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)]x2[item=voidfollow forecallouses][item=voidfollow hindcallouses]x2[item=tribeam lurker]x2[item=golden lionsnake][item=unburdened billy]x4[item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=wintermane minstrel]x4[item=haunted flame candles][item=bewitching ruby clawrings][item=maren sorceress]x3[item=sunlit kelpie mane][item=tar-trap flightshroud][item=primary gene: candycane (banescale)][item=accent: encroaching shadows][item=autumn sea dragon][item=bewitching ruby forejewels][item=skin: cover of night][item=accent: like moths to smoke][item=accent: moonlit glas][item=accent: trickmurk carousel][/quote] [/center]
Guess I'm just doing these on xx9s now.
3/9 Savings wrote:
86,228g
57.5% of 150,000g

Not as lucrative a span as last time, but pretty much nothing gets as good as that - fest weeks are Flight Rising's bonus rounds - and I'm not complaining with this haul. I wasn't as active this week and didn't raise that much food, but I sold a good number of NOTNs and converted some treasure to gems, and the upcoming dom battle promises to be good for my coffers.
3/9 Recent Sales wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Fiendish Emerald Clawrings x2 Solar Flame Tail Ribbon Primary Gene: Python Vista: Blooming Grove Dread Dancer Hindcallouses x5 Dread Dancer Tasset Fiendish Emerald Forejewels x2 Secondary Gene: Morph Voidfollow Armet Spiffy Cane x3 Ethereal Flame Collar Tar-Trap Forecallouses x3 Tar-Trap Hindcallouses x2 Twilight Rose Thorn Crown Dread Dancer Forecallouses Veteran's Eye Scar Voidfollow Grimplate x2x2 Voidfollow Forecallouses Voidfollow Hindcallouses x2 Tribeam Lurker x2 Golden Lionsnake Unburdened Billy x4 Unhatched Nocturne Egg Wintermane Minstrel x4 Haunted Flame Candles Bewitching Ruby Clawrings Maren Sorceress x3 Sunlit Kelpie Mane Tar-Trap Flightshroud Accent: Encroaching Shadows Autumn Sea Dragon Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Skin: Cover of Night Accent: Like Moths to Smoke Accent: Trickmurk carousel
XPDxt22.png
[center][quote=3/19 Savings][b]91,763g[/b] 61.2% of 150,000g[/quote] Living in weird times right now. Certainly good times to grind, but... well, let's just say my head hasn't really been in the game. Starting to run out of certain NOTN stocks - emerald forejewels, solar tail ribbons, dread dancer hindcallouses. Low on ruby forejewels as well. Still have hearty stocks of several other apparel pieces, so that part of my income won't die off for a while. Still, looking forward to Mistral Jamboree on Sunday, even if I suspect it's going to end up overground. [quote="3/19 Recent Sales"][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)]x2 [item=Ethereal Flame Candles][item=Solar Flame Candles][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)]x2[item=Fiendish Emerald Clawrings]x2[item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)]x2[item=Eliminate][item=Fancy Monocle]x2[item=Dread Dancer Tailspine][item=Tigerlily Flowerfall][item=Gossamer Flame Cloak][item=Fiendish Emerald Forejewels]x3[item=Mossy Pohip][item=Maren Sorceress]x4[item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Tribeam Lurker][item=King Quillrunner][item=Dread Dancer Hindcallouses][item=Voidfollow Forecallouses][item=Unburdened Billy][item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=War Smith][item=Bloodstone Beetle]x2[item=Starlight Unicorn Horn]x2[item=twilight rose thorn arm tangle]x3[item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)][item=Autumn Sphinx][item=Dread Dancer Armet][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Windcarve Bladedancer][item=Mesacliff Assassin][item=Tar-Trap Hindcallouses][item=Starlight Unicorn Tail][item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Tar-Trap Flightshroud][item=Classy Tailcoat]x5[item=Heckling Hydrena]x2[item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=cleaver][/quote][/center]
3/19 Savings wrote:
91,763g
61.2% of 150,000g

Living in weird times right now. Certainly good times to grind, but... well, let's just say my head hasn't really been in the game.

Starting to run out of certain NOTN stocks - emerald forejewels, solar tail ribbons, dread dancer hindcallouses. Low on ruby forejewels as well. Still have hearty stocks of several other apparel pieces, so that part of my income won't die off for a while. Still, looking forward to Mistral Jamboree on Sunday, even if I suspect it's going to end up overground.
3/19 Recent Sales wrote:
x2 Ethereal Flame Candles Solar Flame Candles x2 Fiendish Emerald Clawrings x2x2 Eliminate Fancy Monocle x2 Dread Dancer Tailspine Tigerlily Flowerfall Gossamer Flame Cloak Fiendish Emerald Forejewels x3 Mossy Pohip Maren Sorceress x4 Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Tribeam Lurker King Quillrunner Dread Dancer Hindcallouses Voidfollow Forecallouses Unburdened Billy Teardrop Owlynx War Smith Bloodstone Beetle x2 Starlight Unicorn Horn x2 Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle x3 Autumn Sphinx Dread Dancer Armet Unhatched Ice Egg Windcarve Bladedancer Mesacliff Assassin Tar-Trap Hindcallouses Starlight Unicorn Tail Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Tar-Trap Flightshroud Classy Tailcoat x5 Heckling Hydrena x2 Unhatched Plague Egg Cleaver
XPDxt22.png
[center][quote=3/29 Savings][b]104,044g[/b] 69.4% of 150,000g[/quote] Broke into the triple digits! I didn't grind Wind currency [I]as[/I] brutally hard as I could have, but I sold a ton of big-ticket items that rocketed me up this week. It's so exciting to be this close... here's hoping I can keep up even half of this pace! [quote="Fest Currency Stacks Sold"][item=Messengers Scroll]x99 x25[/quote] [quote="3/29 Recent Sales"][item=weathered scale tassets][item=Breed Change: Nocturne]x7[item=skin: esteemed aeromancer][item=accent: breeze ribbon]x4[item=accent: soaring wayfarer]x9[item=accent: whirlwind markings]x3[item=accent: paper airplane]x5[item=skin: cartografae]x3[item=accent: here be dragons]x2[item=skin: wind's grace][item=solar flame headpiece]x3[item=rockback charger][item=haunted flame candles][item=spectral fuchsia taildecor][item=rally]x3[item=unburdened billy]x3[item=dread dancer tailspine]x5[item=maren sorceress]x3[item=echo eater tailspine][item=dread dancer flightshroud][item=gossamer flame candles][item=solar flame cloak]x2[item=tertiary gene: squiggle (banescale)][item=eerie cyan clawrings]x2[item=shadowstrike]x2[item=spectral fuchsia pendants][item=flowering pohip][item=deadpan jester's cape]x2[item=map kit][item=sunlit kelpie mane]x6[item=bloodstone beetle]x4[item=aerborne halo]x2[item=dread dancer hindcallouses]x2[item=unhatched ice egg][item=twilight rose thorn crown]x3[item=twilight rose thorn wing tangle][item=bewitching ruby nightshroud]x3[item=bewitching ruby pendants]x3[item=raven sylvan twist][item=tar-trap forecallouses]x5[item=voidfollow forecallouses][item=tertiary gene: veined][item=unhatched light egg]x2[item=classy tailcoat]x5[item=fancy tailcoat]x3[item=bewitching ruby taildecor]x3[item=bewitching ruby grasp][item=eerie cyan ghastcrown][item=eerie cyan nightshroud][item=ethereal flame candles]x4[item=unearthly onyx grasp]x4[item=deadpan jester's wing cover][item=deadpan jester's collar][item=marigold flowerfall][item=starlight unicorn horn][item=wintermane minstrel][item=summer swelter][item=cleaver][item=king quillrunner][item=solar flame collar]x2[item=accent: the curse of the midas][item=fiendish emerald pendants][item=unhatched plague egg][item=starlight unicorn mane][/quote][/center]
3/29 Savings wrote:
104,044g
69.4% of 150,000g

Broke into the triple digits! I didn't grind Wind currency as brutally hard as I could have, but I sold a ton of big-ticket items that rocketed me up this week. It's so exciting to be this close... here's hoping I can keep up even half of this pace!
Fest Currency Stacks Sold wrote:
x99 x25
3/29 Recent Sales wrote:
Weathered Scale Tassets Breed Change: Nocturne x7 Skin: Esteemed Aeromancer Accent: Breeze Ribbon x4 Accent: Soaring Wayfarer x9 Accent: Whirlwind Markings x3 Accent: Paper Airplane x5 Skin: Cartografae x3 Accent: Here Be Dragons x2 Skin: Wind's Grace Solar Flame Headpiece x3 Rockback Charger Haunted Flame Candles Spectral Fuchsia Taildecor Rally x3 Unburdened Billy x3 Dread Dancer Tailspine x5 Maren Sorceress x3 Echo Eater Tailspine Dread Dancer Flightshroud Gossamer Flame Candles Solar Flame Cloak x2 Eerie Cyan Clawrings x2 Shadowstrike x2 Spectral Fuchsia Pendants Flowering Pohip Deadpan Jester's Cape x2 Map Kit Sunlit Kelpie Mane x6 Bloodstone Beetle x4 Aerborne Halo x2 Dread Dancer Hindcallouses x2 Unhatched Ice Egg Twilight Rose Thorn Crown x3 Twilight Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Bewitching Ruby Nightshroud x3 Bewitching Ruby Pendants x3 Raven Sylvan Twist Tar-Trap Forecallouses x5 Voidfollow Forecallouses Tertiary Gene: Veined Unhatched Light Egg x2 Classy Tailcoat x5 Fancy Tailcoat x3 Bewitching Ruby Taildecor x3 Bewitching Ruby Grasp Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown Eerie Cyan Nightshroud Ethereal Flame Candles x4 Unearthly Onyx Grasp x4 Deadpan Jester's Wing Cover Deadpan Jester's Collar Marigold Flowerfall Starlight Unicorn Horn Wintermane Minstrel Summer Swelter Cleaver King Quillrunner Solar Flame Collar x2 Accent: the curse of the Midas Fiendish Emerald Pendants Unhatched Plague Egg Starlight Unicorn Mane
XPDxt22.png
[center][quote=Current Savings][b]123,114g[/b] (plus down payment of 7500g for [b]130,614g[/b]) 87.1% of 150,000g[/quote] Whoops, forgot to do this yesterday! That's what I get for reading Phoenix Wright fanfiction all day. Great for mindless coli-ing, not great for anything that requires actually using my brain. I finally nailed down a seller - a Golden Idol for 150kg! I've put down a down payment of 7.5kg and am working towards hitting 142.5kg, so the numbers ultimately shake out the same way. I was having a slow week last week, but the release of the Sinister set has kicked me into pretty high gear. I've been saving all my earnings instead of the half-in-half-out method I'd been using previously, so my rate of saving should go jump accordingly. I'm racing towards the finish line now, with less than 20kg to go! Edit:... and I just edited my 4/9 post instead of quoting it for a template. [I]Oops[/I]. So vanishes one chapter of history. [quote="4/20 Recent Sales"][item=sinister waistcoat][item=sinister spats][item=unhatched light egg][item=sinister cane][item=sinister tailcoat]x2[item=primary gene: python][item=fiendish emerald pendants]x2[item=dusty pauper spats]x2[item=dusty pauper bustle][item=dusty pauper garniture][item=tertiary gene: firefly][item=tertiary gene: veined]x2[item=maren sorceress]x3[item=flowering pohip]x2[item=starlight unicorn mane][item=secondary gene: toxin][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][item=winter wolf cape][item=bewitching ruby grasp]x3[item=classy tailcoat]x13[item=dusty pauper knickers]x2[item=solar flame wing ribbon][item=standard of the shadowbinder][item=mossy pohip]x2[item=primary gene: poison][item=raven sylvan dress]x2[item=ethereal flame wing ribbon]x2[item=unburdened billy][item=king quillrunner][item=accent: dreameater][item=secondary gene: morph][item=dusty pauper locket][item=patina pangolin]x2[item=dusty pauper bodice][item=bewitching ruby pendants][item=unhatched nature egg][item=mantled foo]x2[item=sunlit kelpie mane][item=tar-trap grimplate][item=tribeam hunter][/quote][/center]
Current Savings wrote:
123,114g
(plus down payment of 7500g for 130,614g)
87.1% of 150,000g

Whoops, forgot to do this yesterday! That's what I get for reading Phoenix Wright fanfiction all day. Great for mindless coli-ing, not great for anything that requires actually using my brain.

I finally nailed down a seller - a Golden Idol for 150kg! I've put down a down payment of 7.5kg and am working towards hitting 142.5kg, so the numbers ultimately shake out the same way. I was having a slow week last week, but the release of the Sinister set has kicked me into pretty high gear. I've been saving all my earnings instead of the half-in-half-out method I'd been using previously, so my rate of saving should go jump accordingly. I'm racing towards the finish line now, with less than 20kg to go!

Edit:... and I just edited my 4/9 post instead of quoting it for a template. Oops. So vanishes one chapter of history.
4/20 Recent Sales wrote:
Sinister Waistcoat Sinister Spats Unhatched Light Egg Sinister Cane Sinister Tailcoat x2 Primary Gene: Python Fiendish Emerald Pendants x2 Dusty Pauper Spats x2 Dusty Pauper Bustle Dusty Pauper Garniture Tertiary Gene: Firefly Tertiary Gene: Veined x2 Maren Sorceress x3 Flowering Pohip x2 Starlight Unicorn Mane Secondary Gene: Toxin Winter Wolf Cape Bewitching Ruby Grasp x3 Classy Tailcoat x13 Dusty Pauper Knickers x2 Solar Flame Wing Ribbon Standard of the Shadowbinder Mossy Pohip x2 Primary Gene: Poison Raven Sylvan Dress x2 Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon x2 Unburdened Billy King Quillrunner Accent: Dreameater Secondary Gene: Morph Dusty Pauper Locket Patina Pangolin x2 Dusty Pauper Bodice Bewitching Ruby Pendants Unhatched Nature Egg Mantled Foo x2 Sunlit Kelpie Mane Tar-Trap Grimplate Tribeam Hunter
XPDxt22.png
[center]And we're finally done! [quote=Current Savings][item=golden idol] 100% of 150,000g[/quote] At long last! This past week's been a flurry - sold some old fest skins for a hell of a turnout, and also just ground Sandswept Delta and Redrock Cove to oblivion. Lots and lots of food sales. But it's finally here! I did it! I actually saved up for a kickstarter familiar! A dream seven months and seven years in the making. ...I've been saving so long, I don't quite know what to do now. I guess I'll just have to start saving for the next one, eh? [quote=Fest currency stacks sold][item=giant sand dollar]x99 x14[/quote] [quote="4/29 Recent Sales"][item=murkmirth halo][item=accent: sunset jelly]x3[item=standard of the shadowbinder]x2[item=fathomsearch halo]x2[item=sunlit kelpie mane]x2[item=accent: koi medium]x3[item=accent: octomane]x5[item=sinister cane]x3[item=sinister pants]x5[item=sinister monocle]x3[item=wintermane minstrel][item=secondary gene: spirit (gaoler)]x3[item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=dread dancer tailspine][item=unhatched wind egg][item=sinister dress shirt]x4[item=unhatched earth egg][item=raven sylvan dress]x3[item=sinister top hat]x5[item=bewitching ruby forejewels][item=starlight unicorn mane][item=fancy tailcoat]x4[item=unhatched ice egg][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=bewitching ruby clawrings][item=dusty pauper gloves][item=sinister tail spat][item=sinister waistcoat]x2[item=sinister tailcoat]x3[item=vial of darkened sight][item=classy tailcoat]x5[item=skin: turquoise veins][item=skin: foxfire][item=fiendish emerald pendants][item=tertiary gene: weathered (gaoler)][item=king quillrunner][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=tertiary gene: veined][/quote][/center]
And we're finally done!
Current Savings wrote:
Golden Idol
100% of 150,000g

At long last! This past week's been a flurry - sold some old fest skins for a hell of a turnout, and also just ground Sandswept Delta and Redrock Cove to oblivion. Lots and lots of food sales. But it's finally here! I did it! I actually saved up for a kickstarter familiar! A dream seven months and seven years in the making.

...I've been saving so long, I don't quite know what to do now. I guess I'll just have to start saving for the next one, eh?
Fest currency stacks sold wrote:
Giant Sand Dollar x99 x14
4/29 Recent Sales wrote:
Murkmirth Halo Accent: Sunset Jelly x3 Standard of the Shadowbinder x2 Fathomsearch Halo x2 Sunlit Kelpie Mane x2 Accent: Koi Medium x3 Accent: Octomane x5 Sinister Cane x3 Sinister Pants x5 Sinister Monocle x3 Wintermane Minstrel x3 Dread Dancer Tailspine Unhatched Wind Egg Sinister Dress Shirt x4 Unhatched Earth Egg Raven Sylvan Dress x3 Sinister Top Hat x5 Bewitching Ruby Forejewels Starlight Unicorn Mane Fancy Tailcoat x4 Unhatched Ice Egg Bewitching Ruby Clawrings Dusty Pauper Gloves Sinister Tail Spat Sinister Waistcoat x2 Sinister Tailcoat x3 Vial of Darkened Sight Classy Tailcoat x5 Skin: Turquoise Veins Skin: Foxfire Fiendish Emerald Pendants King Quillrunner Black Tulip Flowerfall Tertiary Gene: Veined
XPDxt22.png