Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Let's Suffer Coli Drop Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6
So, what I'm getting from this is that you'll have to go through every single venue, and get an egg of each element from it?

..........Stars, forgive me for the torture I'll put myself through once I level up some dragons.
So, what I'm getting from this is that you'll have to go through every single venue, and get an egg of each element from it?

..........Stars, forgive me for the torture I'll put myself through once I level up some dragons.
2 eggs thus far. Grinding for Mistral and got [item=unhatched light egg].
2 eggs thus far. Grinding for Mistral and got Unhatched Light Egg .
Dani's Familiar Quest (and more)9W6bZar.png

kaKc7gV.png
Another for Mistral [item=unhatched wind egg]
Another for Mistral Unhatched Wind Egg

kaKc7gV.png
This sounds agonizing; count me in! [center][b][font=candara][size=6]Sandswept Delta[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8mzOkij.png[/img] Date Started: 3/28/20 Eggs: 0/11 - [u]Notable Drops[/u] - [item= secondary gene: morph][item=shadow crate][item=shadow serpent crate]
This sounds agonizing; count me in!
Sandswept Delta
8mzOkij.png
Date Started: 3/28/20
Eggs: 0/11
- Notable Drops -
Secondary Gene: Morph Shadow Crate Shadow Serpent Crate
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
just got an [item=unhatched water egg]! =)
just got an Unhatched Water Egg ! =)
5kRkxhJ.png
[item=unhatched lightning egg] from Golem Workshop and I've finally completed Xtreme Patience Coli Challenge
Unhatched Lightning Egg from Golem Workshop and I've finally completed Xtreme Patience Coli Challenge

kaKc7gV.png
@Danijust
Congratulations!! =)
@Danijust
Congratulations!! =)
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

Thank you! Also, congrats to you too. I've been using your progress as motivation to coli.
@MagicIsReal

Thank you! Also, congrats to you too. I've been using your progress as motivation to coli.

kaKc7gV.png
@Danijust
Me? Thanks! That makes me feel more motivated to grind!
I find that if you do something like looking for every drop, focusing on food items first, you'll have less luck with food and more luck with more rare drops =)
@Danijust
Me? Thanks! That makes me feel more motivated to grind!
I find that if you do something like looking for every drop, focusing on food items first, you'll have less luck with food and more luck with more rare drops =)
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

Similarly, I use a random generator to pick a goal for a venue like finding 5 apparel or 10 familiars and it really makes the time fly so when something rare drops it feels extra, extra special.
@MagicIsReal

Similarly, I use a random generator to pick a goal for a venue like finding 5 apparel or 10 familiars and it really makes the time fly so when something rare drops it feels extra, extra special.

kaKc7gV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6