Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Let's Suffer Coli Drop Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][i]So, I am truly am a sadist for what sickening plan I made for a coli challenge. An absolute demon in a zigzagoon costume.[/i] ------- [size=7] [b]Let's Suffer Coli Drop Challenge[/b] [/size] [i]Gather around, kiddies, for it's time for you to read forth the rules of suffering [/i] So, the main point of this "lovely" challenge is that you MUST get an egg of every element from EVERY venue. [u] [b]Rules:[/b][/u] 1. You may start at any venue you want! Your choice in where your madness will occur! 2. You may switch venues ONLY after you've gotten one of the eleven eggs you need from that venue! After all, it would suck to be stuck in one place until you get eleven+ eggs. [i]-Note, you may change before an egg is achieved if there is an event thing you wish to grind or if you're leveling up some dragons[/i] 3. If you get two eggs of the same type from the same venue, the second egg doesn't count for your challenge. Just think of it as FR making you suffer. 4. Take as many breaks as you need! After all, this large amount of eggs will surely take a long time. 5. Please comment on here if you're doing it and keep track of your progress! I'll be making a list of participants and those who complete this! Plus, it'll be fun to see how well everyone is doing in this grueling challenge. 6. Mark down what goodies you got along the way! Though, it isn't necessary By the end of this, you should have about 20 eggs per element, so over [b]200[/b] eggs in total! By that point, you'll be regretting doing this challenge! [img]https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/pokemon/263-g.png[/img] [img]https://www.serebii.net/swordshield/pokemon/263-g.png[/img] [b][s]Victims[/s] Participants:[/b] @CaffieneAddict [Start Date: 2/15/2020] @MagicIsReal [Start Date: 2/16/2020] @Azraellis [Start Date: 2/19/2020] ------- [b]Hall Of Fame [s]Survivors[/s] Completions:[/b] [i]None so far[/i] ------- Credit to @Azraellis for this awesome gif! [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Vn0H55.gif[/img][/center][i][/i]
So, I am truly am a sadist for what sickening plan I made for a coli challenge. An absolute demon in a zigzagoon costume.

Let's Suffer Coli Drop Challenge

Gather around, kiddies, for it's time for you to read forth the rules of suffering

So, the main point of this "lovely" challenge is that you MUST get an egg of every element from EVERY venue.

Rules:

1. You may start at any venue you want! Your choice in where your madness will occur!
2. You may switch venues ONLY after you've gotten one of the eleven eggs you need from that venue! After all, it would suck to be stuck in one place until you get eleven+ eggs.
-Note, you may change before an egg is achieved if there is an event thing you wish to grind or if you're leveling up some dragons
3. If you get two eggs of the same type from the same venue, the second egg doesn't count for your challenge. Just think of it as FR making you suffer.
4. Take as many breaks as you need! After all, this large amount of eggs will surely take a long time.
5. Please comment on here if you're doing it and keep track of your progress! I'll be making a list of participants and those who complete this! Plus, it'll be fun to see how well everyone is doing in this grueling challenge.
6. Mark down what goodies you got along the way! Though, it isn't necessary

By the end of this, you should have about 20 eggs per element, so over 200 eggs in total!
By that point, you'll be regretting doing this challenge!

263-g.png 263-g.png

Victims Participants:
@CaffieneAddict [Start Date: 2/15/2020]
@MagicIsReal [Start Date: 2/16/2020]
@Azraellis [Start Date: 2/19/2020]

Hall Of Fame Survivors Completions:
None so far

Credit to @Azraellis for this awesome gif!
5Vn0H55.gif
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
Time to keep track of my chaos in this comment [b]Training Fields[/b] [img]https://imgur.com/wWhJlSf.png[/img] [Started- 2/15/2020] Eggs: 0/11 Fun Loot: [item= frosted pocketmouse] [item= ceanothus brawler ]x4 [item= leafy pack ]x23 [item= dark-tufted sparrowmouse ]x2 [item= luna mith ]x2 [item= chocolate noggle ]x2 [item= brown birdskull necklace ]x2 [item= ruby webwing ]x2 [item= webwing alpha ]x4 [item= chipskink ]x2 [item= green-edged claw ] [item= silky webwing ]x2 [item= strawberry noggle ] [item= primary gene: phantom (gaoler) ] [item= ember mouse ] [item= brown-spotted mith] [item= leafy moth ] [item= brown birdskull armband ] [item= secondary gene: morph ] [item= bluelight chipskink ] [item= satin pocketmouse ]x2 [item= emerald aviator satchel ] [item= emerald webwing ] [item= sweetpuff ] [item= primrose mith] [item= ] [item= ] [item= ] [item= ] [item= ]
Time to keep track of my chaos in this comment

Training Fields
wWhJlSf.png
[Started- 2/15/2020]
Eggs: 0/11

Fun Loot:
Frosted Pocketmouse Ceanothus Brawler x4 Leafy Pack x23 Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x2 Luna Mith x2
Chocolate Noggle x2 Brown Birdskull Necklace x2 Ruby Webwing x2 Webwing Alpha x4 Chipskink x2
Green-Edged Claw Silky Webwing x2 Strawberry Noggle Ember Mouse
Brown-Spotted Mith Leafy Moth Brown Birdskull Armband Secondary Gene: Morph Bluelight Chipskink
Satin Pocketmouse x2 Emerald Aviator Satchel Emerald Webwing Sweetpuff Primrose Mith

Oh holy heck. Good luck to everyone who tries D:
Oh holy heck. Good luck to everyone who tries D:

i am doing a similar challenge except it's only 1 egg per venue...this is the epitome of coli suffering :'D
i am doing a similar challenge except it's only 1 egg per venue...this is the epitome of coli suffering :'D
kQ9Lmpz.png
I'm partial to some Colisseum grind and I even I think I don't have the patience for this. Best of luck to you, may your drops be frequent and fast!!
I'm partial to some Colisseum grind and I even I think I don't have the patience for this. Best of luck to you, may your drops be frequent and fast!!
raccoon.png
@MagicIsReal
self-ping for later suffering
My current form of self-torture is the long drop challenge, so when I'm finished doing that in *checks paper* all the venues, I might do this!

do eggs I got in the coli drop challenge count?... Ok yes they do cool! Who says I can't do both at once? yay suffering
@MagicIsReal
self-ping for later suffering
My current form of self-torture is the long drop challenge, so when I'm finished doing that in *checks paper* all the venues, I might do this!

do eggs I got in the coli drop challenge count?... Ok yes they do cool! Who says I can't do both at once? yay suffering
5kRkxhJ.png
[center][b]training fields[/b][/center] [center]2-16-20 to ------- [/center][center]eggs: 3/11 [/center][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched earth egg]------ [center]other cool drops:[/center] [center]familiars:[/center] [item=ceanothus brawler][item=primrose mith][item=bluelight chipskink][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=chipskink][item=mith bruiser][item=silky webwing][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=amaranth moth][item=ruby webwing][item=sweetpuff][item=sweetpuff][item=ember mouse][item=satin pocketmouse][item=silky webwing][item=death's head stag][item=chipskink][item=chipskink][item=brown-spotted mith][item=emerald webwing][item=brown-spotted mith][item=webwing alpha][item=primrose mith][item=leafy moth][item=bumble][item=bluelight chipskink][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=amaranth moth][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=chipskink][item=sweetpuff][item=satin pocketmouse][item=death's-head stag][item=crimson emperor][item=satin pocketmouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=amaranth moth][item=ruby webwing][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=webwing alpha][item=sweetpuff][item=amaranth moth][item=silky webwing][item=silky webwing][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=bluelight chipskink][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=amaranth moth][item=amaranth moth][item=ceanothus brawler][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=ceanothus brawler][item=mith bruiser][item=primrose mith][item=amaranth moth][item=amaranth moth][item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse][item=luna mith][item=silky webwing][item=luna mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=bluelight chipskink][item=mith bruiser][item=luna mith][item=primrose mith][item=coral carpenter][item=mith bruiser][item=primrose mith][item=silky webwing][item=satin pocketmouse][item=luna mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=chipskink][item=crimson emperor][item=frosted pocketmouse]------ [center]apparel[/center] [item=brown birdskull headdress][item=veteran's eye scar][item=green lace collar][item=green lace tail ornament][item=green lace wristlet][item=green-edged claw][item=green lace waist frill][item=forest green tail wrap][item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=green lace waist frill][item=green lace tail ornament][item=crimson rogue hood][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=green lace collar][item=green lace ribbons][item=nebula starsilk wingdrapes][item=crimson rogue belt][item=tropical birdskull necklace][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=winterwatcher's arctic boots]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=earthen acuity fragment][item=anticipate][item=acuity fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=contuse][item=scratch][item=diseased might fragment][item=shroud][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=contuse][item=disorient][item=meditate][item=shining might fragment][item=natural might fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=sap][item=enamor][item=contaminate][item=wave slash][item=shining acuity fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=scratch][item=might fragment][item=sap][item=fossilize][item=flame bolt][item=might fragment][item=sap][item=meditate][item=contuse][item=shining might fragment][item=sap][item=anticipate][item=anticipate][item=zephyr bolt][item=disorient][item=meditate][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=might fragment][item=shred][item=contuse][item=sap][item=charged might fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=fiery might fragment][item=vile bolt][item=natural might fragment][item=dark bolt][item=frozen acuity fragment][item=rune slash][item=sap][item=scratch][item=fossilize][item=charged might fragment][item=scratch][item=might fragment][item=shining might fragment]------ [center]other cool drops:[/center] [item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][item=bumble crate][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=primary gene: python][item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=primary gene: phantom (gaoler)][item=emerald webwing crate][item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=secondary gene: sugarplum (banescale)][item=primary gene: python] ------ [center]aaand noggles:[/center] [item=chocolate noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=strawberry noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=strawberry noggle][item=chocolate noggle][item=chocolate noggle] [center]event items[/center] [item=shimmering pinecone]x50+ (stopped counting after 50)[item=mossy beetleboar][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=messengers scroll]x17[item=soaring wayfarer chest] ------- [center][b]Woodland Path[/b][/center] eggs: 0/11------ [center]other cool drops:[/center] [center]familiars:[/center] [item=bamboo phytocat][item=autumn dryad][item=wildwood owl][item=greenroot janustrap][item=blooming strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=strangler][item=strangler][item=basilisk][item=bluefin charger][item=wildwood owl][item=strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=cockatrice][item=wildwood owl][item=leafy moth][item=wildwood owl][item=clown charger][item=greenroot janustrap][item=autumn dryad][item=grouse basilisk][item=wildwood owl][item=grouse basilisk][item=strangler][item=wildwood owl][item=blooming strangler]------ [center]apparel:[/center] [item=yella highnoon hank][item=veteran's shoulder scars][item=date plumed jabbot][item=date plumed corsage]------- [center]battle items:[/center] [item=envenom][item=dark acuity fragment][item=flame bolt][item=might fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=acuity fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment][item=flame bolt][item=vile bolt][item=scratch][item=meditate][item=anticipate][item=diseased might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=anticipate][item=frigid bolt][item=zephyr might fragment][item=contuse][item=mist slash][item=fiery might fragment][item=diseased might fragment][item=disorient][item=shred][item=acuity fragment][item=sap][item=natural might fragment]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=janus trap crate][item=plague runestone][item=heavy earthshaker idol] ------- [center][b]scorched forest[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 2/11[/center] [item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched earth egg]------- [center]other cool drops:[/center] [center]familiars:[/center] [item=wintermane spearman][item=zeeba][item=wintermane spearman][item=rambra][item=smoke gyre][item=red-winged owlcat][item=wintermane spearman][item=wintermane spearman][item=painted centaur][item=zeeba][item=centaur archer][item=crowned bonepriest][item=painted centaur][item=zeeba][item=augite protector][item=augite protector][item=steam gyre][item=augite protector][item=extinguished jackalope][item=painted centaur][item=centaur archer]------- [center]apparel:[/center] [item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=firebreather cape][item=tigerlily wing garland][item=firebreather cape][item=teardrop citrine anklet][item=tigerlily lei][item=nebula starsilk circlet][item=bloodscale shoulder guards][item=tigerlily corsage]------- [center]battle items:[/center] [item=acuity fragment][item=natural acuity fragment][item=sear][item=meditate][item=boulder bolt][item=magical acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=scratch][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=pestilent slash][item=dark acuity fragment][item=contaminate][item=aquatic might fragment][item=flame bolt][item=might fragment][item=meditate][item=drown][item=acuity fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=future seer chest] [center][b]sandswept delta[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=scaleback][item=fan scorpion][item=shattered serpent][item=greatshell][item=serthis alchemist][item=iridescent scaleback][item=opheodrys serthis][item=fuiran][item=opheodrys serthis][item=storm seeker][item=shattered serpent][item=carmine serthis][item=peacock scorpion][item=greatshell][item=fan scorpion][item=fan scorpion][item=greatshell][item=fuiran][item=greatshell][item=serthis potionmaster][item=crowned bonepriest][item=iridescent scaleback][item=iridescent scaleback]------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=brown birdskull wingpiece][item=bloodscale bracers][item=teardrop citrine tail ring][item=emerald aviator boots][item=pathfinder's leggings][item=crown of bones]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=natural acuity fragment][item=shock][item=shroud][item=rock slash][item=natural acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=shining acuity fragment][item=contuse][item=might fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=magical might fragment][item=zephyr might fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=dark might fragment][item=meditate][item=anticipate][item=acuity fragment][item=magical acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=shining might fragment][item=contuse][item=acuity fragment][item=shining acuity fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=disorient][item=acuity fragment][item=earthen might fragment][item=mist slash]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=primary gene: python][item=primary gene: python][item=light runestone][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=peacock scorpion crate][item=vial of hypnotic sight] I feel like I've gotten everything [i]but[/i] the eggs I need ;,; ------- [center][b]Blooming Grove[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center]------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=wood ear deer][item=buttercup strangler][item=mossy pohip][item=ruffletail tadhop][item=rosaline strangler][item=spotted faun][item=myosotis fox][item=palefoot tadhop][item=travelling garden]------- [center]apparel[/center] ------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=acuity fragment][item=sear][item=magical acuity fragment][item=natural might fragment][item=dark acuity fragment][item=meditate][item=boulder bolt][item=fiery might fragment]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=plague runestone] ------- [center][b]Forgotten Cave[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=bramble guardian] [center]apparel[/center] [item=brown birdskull armband]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=earthen might fragment][item=earthen acuity fragment]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=beyond the veil chest] ------- [center][b]Bamboo Falls[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=raptorik warrior]------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=sparkling emerald arm bow]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=zephyr bolt][item=sap]------- [center]other other cool items[/center] [item=cover of night chest] ------- [center][b]Thunderhead Savannah[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=rabid grinfin][item=starry ampelope]------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=white wooly antennae]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=shining acuity fragment][item=contuse][item=aquatic might fragment][item=frozen might fragment][item=shock bolt][item=charged acuity fragment][item=enamor] ------- [center][/center][center][b]Redrock Cove[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 1/11[/center] [item=unhatched water egg] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=mottled sea serpent][item=tradewinds gull][item=redfin wavespinner][item=daydream puffer][item=noxious coralclimber][item=spinery whale][item=maren spearmaiden][item=sandshore snipper][item=highfin sea serpent][item=maren spearmaiden] ------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=twilight rose thorn stockings] ------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=earthen acuity fragment][item=aquatic acuity fragment][item=might fragment][item=contuse][item=acuity fragment][item=anticipate][item=might fragment][item=concentration] ------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=vista: redrock cove] ------- [center][b]Waterway[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=grey river flight][item=goldfin river flight][item=blueridge greatshell][item=blueridge greatshell][item=radioactive slime][item=scaleside noggle] [center]apparel[/center] ------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=natural might fragment][item=boulder bolt][item=natural might fragment][item=diseased might fragment] ------- [center][b]Arena[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=double-tailed warcat][item=longneck mender][raptorik ringmaster]------- [center]apparel[/center] ------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=sap][item=meditate][item=acuity fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment][item=blazing slash][item=enamor] ------- [center][b]Volcanic Vents[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] -------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=magma runner][item=firebelly weaver][item=flamescale spearman]------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=nebula starsilk scarf][item=weathered scale cuirass]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=diseased might fragment][item=bright bolt][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=jungle slash][item=meditate] ------- [center][b]Boreal Wood[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=pebblehide stoat][item=hoarfrost mauler][item=pebblehide stoat][item=longneck hunter][item=venerable shalebuck][item=squall rasa]------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=morganite flourish bracelet][item=winter cape]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=vile bolt][item=meditate][item=shale hybrid fragment][item=gust slash][item=freezing slash]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=moths to smoke chest] ------- [center][b]Crystal Pools[/b][/center] [center]eggs: 0/11[/center] ------- [center]other cool drops[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=sparkling stinger][item=amber gulper][item=maren warlock][item=apatite fisher][item=amber gulper]------- [center]apparel[/center] ------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=dark acuity fragment][item=mist slash][item=might fragment][item=scratch][item=diseased might fragment][item=zephyr bolt]------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=lightning runestone] ------- [center][b]mire[/b][/center] [center]1/11 eggs[/center] [item=unhatched ice egg]------- [center]other cool drops*[/center] [center]familiars[/center] [item=scythe kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi][item=salve kamaitachi][item=shellion][item=heartred croaker][item=venomous toridae][item=common podid][item=salve kamaitachi][item=sickle kamaitachi][item==mistwatch shelliion][item=shellion][item=poisonous toridae][item=blackwing croaker][item=sickle kamaitachi][item=mistwatch shellion][item=poisonous toridae][item=brilliant psywurm][item=southmarsh podid][item=common podid][item=psywurm][item=sickle kamaitachi]------- [center]apparel[/center] [item=emerald aviator satchel][item=scarlet wooly tail]------- [center]battle items[/center] [item=rally][item=shroud][item=shroud][item=eliminate][item=bolster][item=shock bolt][item=reflect][item=concentration][item=thunder slash][item=contaminate][item=mist slash][item=discipline][item=vile bolt] ------- [center]apparel[/center] ------- [center]other other cool drops[/center] [item=mossy cerdae crate] [i]*I probably missed a bunch as I am writing this after I started and only recorded familiars ;,;[/i] ------- [b]Golem Workshop[/b] Eggs: 0/11 ------- Other cool drops Familiars [item=black iron creeper][item=jelly drone][item=clatterclog engineer] ------- Apparel ------ Battle Items [item=envenom][item=thunder slash] -------
training fields
2-16-20 to
eggs: 3/11
Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Earth Egg
other cool drops:
familiars:
Ceanothus Brawler Primrose Mith Bluelight Chipskink Glowing Pocket Mouse Chipskink Mith Bruiser Silky Webwing Glowing Pocket Mouse Amaranth Moth Ruby Webwing Sweetpuff Sweetpuff Ember Mouse Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Chipskink Chipskink Brown-Spotted Mith Emerald Webwing Brown-Spotted Mith Webwing Alpha Primrose Mith Leafy Moth Bumble Bluelight Chipskink Frosted Pocketmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Amaranth Moth Glowing Pocket Mouse Chipskink Sweetpuff Satin Pocketmouse Death's-Head Stag Crimson Emperor Satin Pocketmouse Frosted Pocketmouse Amaranth Moth Ruby Webwing Glowing Pocket Mouse Frosted Pocketmouse Webwing Alpha Sweetpuff Amaranth Moth Silky Webwing Silky Webwing Frosted Pocketmouse Bluelight Chipskink Frosted Pocketmouse Amaranth Moth Amaranth Moth Ceanothus Brawler Frosted Pocketmouse Ceanothus Brawler Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Amaranth Moth Amaranth Moth Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Luna Mith Silky Webwing Luna Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Bluelight Chipskink Mith Bruiser Luna Mith Primrose Mith Coral Carpenter Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Silky Webwing Satin Pocketmouse Luna Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Chipskink Crimson Emperor Frosted Pocketmouse
apparel
Brown Birdskull Headdress Veteran's Eye Scar Green Lace Collar Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Wristlet Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Waist Frill Forest Green Tail Wrap Nebula Starsilk Scarf Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Tail Ornament Crimson Rogue Hood Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Green Lace Collar Green Lace Ribbons Nebula Starsilk Wingdrapes Crimson Rogue Belt Tropical Birdskull Necklace Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Winterwatcher's Arctic Boots
battle items
Earthen Acuity Fragment Anticipate Acuity Fragment Acuity Fragment Contuse Scratch Diseased Might Fragment Shroud Fiery Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Contuse Disorient Meditate Shining Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Sap Enamor Contaminate Wave Slash Shining Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Scratch Might Fragment Sap Fossilize Flame Bolt Might Fragment Sap Meditate Contuse Shining Might Fragment Sap Anticipate Anticipate Zephyr Bolt Disorient Meditate Fiery Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Might Fragment Shred Contuse Sap Charged Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Vile Bolt Natural Might Fragment Dark Bolt Frozen Acuity Fragment Rune Slash Sap Scratch Fossilize Charged Might Fragment Scratch Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment
other cool drops:
Bumble Crate Primary Gene: Python Vial of Hypnotic Sight Emerald Webwing Crate Vial of Hypnotic Sight Primary Gene: Python
aaand noggles:
Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle Chocolate Noggle Chocolate Noggle
event items
Shimmering Pinecone x50+ (stopped counting after 50) Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout x17 Soaring Wayfarer Chest
Woodland Path
eggs: 0/11
other cool drops:
familiars:
Bamboo Phytocat Autumn Dryad Wildwood Owl Greenroot Janustrap Blooming Strangler Wildwood Owl Strangler Strangler Basilisk Bluefin Charger Wildwood Owl Strangler Wildwood Owl Cockatrice Wildwood Owl Leafy Moth Wildwood Owl Clown Charger Greenroot Janustrap Autumn Dryad Grouse Basilisk Wildwood Owl Grouse Basilisk Strangler Wildwood Owl Blooming Strangler
apparel:
Yella Highnoon Hank Veteran's Shoulder Scars Date Plumed Jabbot Date Plumed Corsage
battle items:
Envenom Dark Acuity Fragment Flame Bolt Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Flame Bolt Vile Bolt Scratch Meditate Anticipate Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Anticipate Frigid Bolt Zephyr Might Fragment Contuse Mist Slash Fiery Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Disorient Shred Acuity Fragment Sap Natural Might Fragment
other other cool drops
Janus Trap Crate Plague Runestone Heavy Earthshaker Idol
scorched forest
eggs: 2/11
Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg
other cool drops:
familiars:
Wintermane Spearman Zeeba Wintermane Spearman Rambra Smoke Gyre Red-Winged Owlcat Wintermane Spearman Wintermane Spearman Painted Centaur Zeeba Centaur Archer Crowned Bonepriest Painted Centaur Zeeba Augite Protector Augite Protector Steam Gyre Augite Protector Extinguished Jackalope Painted Centaur Centaur Archer
apparel:
Nebula Starsilk Circlet Firebreather Cape Tigerlily Wing Garland Firebreather Cape Teardrop Citrine Anklet Tigerlily Lei Nebula Starsilk Circlet Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Tigerlily Corsage
battle items:
Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Sear Meditate Boulder Bolt Magical Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Scratch Aquatic Acuity Fragment Pestilent Slash Dark Acuity Fragment Contaminate Aquatic Might Fragment Flame Bolt Might Fragment Meditate Drown Acuity Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment
other other cool drops
Future Seer Chest
sandswept delta

other cool drops
familiars
Scaleback Fan Scorpion Shattered Serpent Greatshell Serthis Alchemist Iridescent Scaleback Opheodrys Serthis Fuiran Opheodrys Serthis Storm Seeker Shattered Serpent Carmine Serthis Peacock Scorpion Greatshell Fan Scorpion Fan Scorpion Greatshell Fuiran Greatshell Serthis Potionmaster Crowned Bonepriest Iridescent Scaleback Iridescent Scaleback
apparel
Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Bloodscale Bracers Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Emerald Aviator Boots Pathfinder's Leggings Crown of Bones
battle items
Natural Acuity Fragment Shock Shroud Rock Slash Natural Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Contuse Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Magical Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Dark Might Fragment Meditate Anticipate Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Contuse Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Disorient Acuity Fragment Earthen Might Fragment Mist Slash
other other cool drops
Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Python Light Runestone Vista: Sandswept Delta Peacock Scorpion Crate Vial of Hypnotic Sight
I feel like I've gotten everything but the eggs I need ;,;
Blooming Grove

other cool drops
familiars
Wood Ear Deer Buttercup Strangler Mossy Pohip Ruffletail Tadhop Rosaline Strangler Spotted Faun Myosotis Fox Palefoot Tadhop Travelling Garden
apparel

battle items
Acuity Fragment Sear Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Might Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Meditate Boulder Bolt Fiery Might Fragment
other other cool drops
Plague Runestone
Forgotten Cave

other cool drops
familiars
Bramble Guardian
apparel
Brown Birdskull Armband
battle items
Earthen Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment
other other cool drops
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Beyond the Veil Chest
Bamboo Falls

other cool drops
familiars
Raptorik Warrior
apparel
Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow
battle items
Zephyr Bolt Sap
other other cool items
Cover of Night Chest
Thunderhead Savannah

other cool drops
familiars
Rabid Grinfin Starry Ampelope
apparel
White Wooly Antennae
battle items
Shining Acuity Fragment Contuse Aquatic Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Shock Bolt Charged Acuity Fragment Enamor
Redrock Cove
eggs: 1/11
Unhatched Water Egg
other cool drops
familiars
Mottled Sea Serpent Tradewinds Gull Redfin Wavespinner Daydream Puffer Noxious Coralclimber Maren Spearmaiden Sandshore Snipper Highfin Sea Serpent Maren Spearmaiden
apparel
Twilight Rose Thorn Stockings
battle items
Earthen Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Might Fragment Contuse Acuity Fragment Anticipate Might Fragment Concentration
other other cool drops
Vista: Redrock Cove
Waterway

other cool drops
familiars
Grey River Flight Goldfin River Flight Blueridge Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell Radioactive Slime Scaleside Noggle
apparel

battle items
Natural Might Fragment Boulder Bolt Natural Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment
Arena

other cool drops
familiars
Double-Tailed Warcat Longneck Mender [raptorik ringmaster]
apparel

battle items
Sap Meditate Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment Blazing Slash Enamor
Volcanic Vents

other cool drops
familiars
Magma Runner Firebelly Weaver Flamescale Spearman
apparel
Nebula Starsilk Scarf Weathered Scale Cuirass
battle items
Diseased Might Fragment Bright Bolt Shale Hybrid Fragment Jungle Slash Meditate
Boreal Wood

other cool drops
familiars
Pebblehide Stoat Hoarfrost Mauler Pebblehide Stoat Longneck Hunter Venerable Shalebuck Squall Rasa
apparel
Morganite Flourish Bracelet Winter Cape
battle items
Vile Bolt Meditate Shale Hybrid Fragment Gust Slash Freezing Slash
other other cool drops
Moths to Smoke Chest
Crystal Pools

other cool drops
familiars
Sparkling Stinger Amber Gulper Maren Warlock Apatite Fisher Amber Gulper
apparel

battle items
Dark Acuity Fragment Mist Slash Might Fragment Scratch Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Bolt
other other cool drops
Lightning Runestone
mire
1/11 eggs
Unhatched Ice Egg
other cool drops*
familiars
Scythe Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Salve Kamaitachi Shellion Heartred Croaker Venomous Toridae Common Podid Salve Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Shellion Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Sickle Kamaitachi Mistwatch Shellion Poisonous Toridae Brilliant Psywurm Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Psywurm Sickle Kamaitachi
apparel
Emerald Aviator Satchel Scarlet Wooly Tail
battle items
Rally Shroud Shroud Eliminate Bolster Shock Bolt Reflect Concentration Thunder Slash Contaminate Mist Slash Discipline Vile Bolt
apparel

other other cool drops
Mossy Cerdae Crate
*I probably missed a bunch as I am writing this after I started and only recorded familiars ;,;
Golem Workshop
Eggs: 0/11
Other cool drops
Familiars
Black Iron Creeper Jelly Drone
Apparel
Battle Items
Envenom Thunder Slash
5kRkxhJ.png
@MagicIsReal

Welcome to suffering, my child
You can totally do both forms of suffering at once!

@MagicIsReal

Welcome to suffering, my child
You can totally do both forms of suffering at once!

@CaffieneAddict
Will you be joining us in the suffering?
@CaffieneAddict
Will you be joining us in the suffering?
5kRkxhJ.png
Greetings CaffieneAddict ! Today I confess an adamant desire to suffer. I wish to be included in the list of honorable sufferers for this endeavor. And so it begins. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2821858/1#post_42316460]Training Fields[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2821858/2#post_42353987]Woodland Path[/url] | Scorched Forest |Sandswept Delta | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove |Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop [center] Training Fields Started :19/FEB/2020 Ended : Egg : [item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=unhatched fire egg] 3/11 Notable Drops: [item=Chipskink] [item=Vista: Training Fields] [item=Brown Wizard Hat] [item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=Primrose Mith] [item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse] [item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Dark Sparrowmouse Crate][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Mith Bruiser][item=sweetpuff][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=frosted pocketmouse][item=dented iron pauldrons][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Luna Mith][item=Chipskink][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Ceanothus Brawler] [item=vial of hypnotic sight][item=leafy moth][item=ruby webwing][item=Mith Bruiser]
Greetings CaffieneAddict !
Today I confess an adamant desire to suffer. I wish to be included in the list of honorable sufferers for this endeavor.

And so it begins.

Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest |Sandswept Delta | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Redrock Cove |Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Wood | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Kelp Beds | Golem Workshop
Training Fields
Started :19/FEB/2020 Ended :
Egg :
Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Fire Egg
3/11

Notable Drops:
Chipskink Vista: Training Fields Brown Wizard Hat Ceanothus Brawler Primrose Mith Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Death's-Head Stag Dark Sparrowmouse Crate Brown-Spotted Mith Mith Bruiser Sweetpuff Frosted Pocketmouse Dented Iron Pauldrons Primary Gene: Python Luna Mith Chipskink Ceanothus Brawler Ceanothus Brawler Ceanothus Brawler
Vial of Hypnotic Sight Leafy Moth Ruby Webwing Mith Bruiser
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pnggoSc2L4.pngJC7T.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6