Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Around the World in 365 Dergs [TDC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Audible XD Haha, I know that MossGrowsNorth has already stolen my heart! I'm sure that I'm simply the first of many. ;)
@Audible XD Haha, I know that MossGrowsNorth has already stolen my heart! I'm sure that I'm simply the first of many. ;)
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
Hey friends! I don't want to ping y'all too often, but I just had some good fortune in one of the challenges, so I figured I'd bring your attention to it. My "A Foreign Affair" challenge encourages me to breed the permanent members of my clan with travelers. Somehow, my most recent bout of this yielded an XYX, an XYY, and a wasp gene inheritance over basic. If you want any of these babies (linked below), please feel free to ping me! Otherwise, I am keeping them and integrating them into the challenge as travelers. :) You all have been so kind to me lately that I figured I'd share the wealth! [quote][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60099204] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600993/60099204_350.png[/img] [/url] Destine: Rose Basic/Pink Basic/Pink Ghost[/quote] [quote][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60099203] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600993/60099203_350.png[/img] [/url] Whispierre: Rose Basic/Fuschia Basic/Rose Ghost[/quote] [quote][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60099202] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600993/60099202_350.png[/img] [/url] Hyacinthe: Antique Wasp/Cream Basic/Bubblegum Capsule[/quote] Still kind of amazed that a) their color pools were apparently this close without me realizing it and b) that one of them inherited both wasp and capsule! [size=1]@LaurelsAndMoss @ZippoFeuer @Audible @RainChild @GrinningWolf24
Hey friends! I don't want to ping y'all too often, but I just had some good fortune in one of the challenges, so I figured I'd bring your attention to it. My "A Foreign Affair" challenge encourages me to breed the permanent members of my clan with travelers. Somehow, my most recent bout of this yielded an XYX, an XYY, and a wasp gene inheritance over basic. If you want any of these babies (linked below), please feel free to ping me! Otherwise, I am keeping them and integrating them into the challenge as travelers. :) You all have been so kind to me lately that I figured I'd share the wealth!
Quote:

60099204_350.png
Destine: Rose Basic/Pink Basic/Pink Ghost
Quote:

60099203_350.png
Whispierre: Rose Basic/Fuschia Basic/Rose Ghost
Quote:

60099202_350.png
Hyacinthe: Antique Wasp/Cream Basic/Bubblegum Capsule

Still kind of amazed that a) their color pools were apparently this close without me realizing it and b) that one of them inherited both wasp and capsule!

@LaurelsAndMoss @ZippoFeuer @Audible @RainChild @GrinningWolf24
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
@Hyzenthlaay I would love to adopt Hyacinthe! He's beautiful!
@Hyzenthlaay I would love to adopt Hyacinthe! He's beautiful!
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@Hyzenthlaay
Sorry for the late reply, though yes. Add me onto the ping list please!
^.^

Edit: And lovely pink dragons too. I’d love to take Whispierre but I can’t afford to have another dragon in my lair currently.
@Hyzenthlaay
Sorry for the late reply, though yes. Add me onto the ping list please!
^.^

Edit: And lovely pink dragons too. I’d love to take Whispierre but I can’t afford to have another dragon in my lair currently.

Ever expanding and non exalt clan
Huge Wings of Fire fan
Really loves dragons
I'm excited to see them all head out to adventure! I don't think I'll be able to house any of them for now but I'll definitely keep an eye out for the new adventurers when I send out some of my wanderers soon :3c
I'm excited to see them all head out to adventure! I don't think I'll be able to house any of them for now but I'll definitely keep an eye out for the new adventurers when I send out some of my wanderers soon :3c

1C4RmMC.png
mlHpBMC.png
LF :: nests of
yMgLfNO.pnggem.pngcherubgeneeggivory.pngFz6gBO0.png
@Gynore: I can always hold onto her, if you're interested! No worries if you're not.
@Gynore: I can always hold onto her, if you're interested! No worries if you're not.
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
[center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58803245] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/588033/58803245_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]---[/center] [center][size=5][font=baskerville][b]Gachapon[/b], who somehow deposits toys out of the tips of her wings, is off to make some hatchlings' days![/center]
---
Gachapon, who somehow deposits toys out of the tips of her wings, is off to make some hatchlings' days!
I am so paying attention to this thread, and I hope I have the chance to have some of your travelers grace my lair in the future! I just started the Dragons Off to See the World with Senka. I've been on here for 3 years and never go into this stuff before, so I am really excited about this. Good Luck!
I am so paying attention to this thread, and I hope I have the chance to have some of your travelers grace my lair in the future! I just started the Dragons Off to See the World with Senka. I've been on here for 3 years and never go into this stuff before, so I am really excited about this. Good Luck!
Na5WGHa.png
@EnglishRose221: Good luck on your personal journey! If you're interested in taking a traveler directly from me, I do have Gachapon (the dragon listed directly above you) still waiting in my lair, and I'll be working on a few travelers tonight that certainly won't all go out at once. You can always request from me directly!

I'm excited that you've discovered travelers! They're an awfully fun way to explore the lore of the site and its users. :)
@EnglishRose221: Good luck on your personal journey! If you're interested in taking a traveler directly from me, I do have Gachapon (the dragon listed directly above you) still waiting in my lair, and I'll be working on a few travelers tonight that certainly won't all go out at once. You can always request from me directly!

I'm excited that you've discovered travelers! They're an awfully fun way to explore the lore of the site and its users. :)
[quote name="Hyzenthlaay" date="2020-03-25 21:44:47" ] @EnglishRose221: Good luck on your personal journey! If you're interested in taking a traveler directly from me, I do have Gachapon (the dragon listed directly above you) still waiting in my lair, and I'll be working on a few travelers tonight that certainly won't all go out at once. You can always request from me directly! I'm excited that you've discovered travelers! They're an awfully fun way to explore the lore of the site and its users. :) [/quote] @Hyzenthlaay Oh I would love that! I will happily take her in then send her off. I will also gladly do it for more of your travelers in the future. For now, I should only take her as I still need to leave room for some clutches I have on the way.
Hyzenthlaay wrote on 2020-03-25 21:44:47:

@Hyzenthlaay
Oh I would love that! I will happily take her in then send her off.
I will also gladly do it for more of your travelers in the future. For now, I should only take her as I still need to leave room for some clutches I have on the way.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31