Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [BP] Unicorn Coatls!
I've never really attempted a breeding project before, but a while ago, I scryed my dream dragon: [b]a male Pearl/Mist/Orca Coatl exhibiting the Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly genes.[/b] (Or, this guy:) [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=150&auth=4f336501c236111396a336e5baa906ac24a29ec6&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] I saved the scry and forgot about it, but I found it again today and decided to go hunting for a dragon at least somewhat similar. Guess what I found out? [i]Only seven dragons have ever existed on site with the Pearl/Mist/Orca color combo.[/i] I've got my work cut out for me. Should I succeed, however, I plan on then further the project into a breeding pair! ----- As of writing this thread, I have acquired the first step in this project— one viable starter dragon. My starter is a male Coatl with Pearl primary and Orca tertiary, as well as a full set of rare genes. His name is Meringue. [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58927638] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589277/58927638_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] He's very handsome. ----- This leaves me on step two, needing a mate for him. The ideal mate has a couple of qualities, though not all of those qualities are do or die. The ideal mate [LIST] [*] is a Coatl. [*] has Pearl as her primary color, and Orca as her tertiary color. [*] exhibits Iridescent/Shimmer genes. [*] [b]MUST[/b] have a colors allowing a Pearl/Mist/Orca outcome. Duh. [/LIST] ----- I have reached out to at least one player with a viable mate in their For Sale lair tab, and hope that pans out (which would make my project very easy). However, offers for a mate for Meringue are eternally welcome!!
I've never really attempted a breeding project before, but a while ago, I scryed my dream dragon: a male Pearl/Mist/Orca Coatl exhibiting the Iridescent/Shimmer/Underbelly genes.

(Or, this guy:)
dragon?age=1&body=85&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=131&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=150&auth=4f336501c236111396a336e5baa906ac24a29ec6&dummyext=prev.png

I saved the scry and forgot about it, but I found it again today and decided to go hunting for a dragon at least somewhat similar. Guess what I found out?

Only seven dragons have ever existed on site with the Pearl/Mist/Orca color combo.

I've got my work cut out for me. Should I succeed, however, I plan on then further the project into a breeding pair!

As of writing this thread, I have acquired the first step in this project— one viable starter dragon.

My starter is a male Coatl with Pearl primary and Orca tertiary, as well as a full set of rare genes.

His name is Meringue.

He's very handsome.

This leaves me on step two, needing a mate for him. The ideal mate has a couple of qualities, though not all of those qualities are do or die.

The ideal mate
  • is a Coatl.
  • has Pearl as her primary color, and Orca as her tertiary color.
  • exhibits Iridescent/Shimmer genes.
  • MUST have a colors allowing a Pearl/Mist/Orca outcome. Duh.

I have reached out to at least one player with a viable mate in their For Sale lair tab, and hope that pans out (which would make my project very easy). However, offers for a mate for Meringue are eternally welcome!!
Wy3LUJo.gifsJX58iY.gif