Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [C/Q] Complete Dragon by: Feb 15
1 2
[center][size=2] I'm back from Hiatus! I had a disappointing hatch just after my birthday and in October and like a brat I said 'ffffff this' and stopped logging in. Fast forward to this week and I'm finally back. To get myself into this again I'm giving myself a challenge. I just bought this G1 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=359534&tab=dragon&did=57946566][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/579466/57946566.png[/img][/url] And determined at the end of his life he will look like the below. [b]The Challenge[/b] To complete this Dragon [i]fully[/i] in 7 days. Regene, outfitted, etc. Let's do this >)D [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=522172&skin=31564&apparel=32034,15311,15306,22169,22167,15698,6954,6974,32690,21808&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/size][/center]

I'm back from Hiatus!
I had a disappointing hatch just after my birthday and in October and like a brat I said 'ffffff this' and stopped logging in.

Fast forward to this week and I'm finally back.

To get myself into this again I'm giving myself a challenge. I just bought this G1
57946566.png

And determined at the end of his life he will look like the below.

The Challenge

To complete this Dragon fully in 7 days. Regene, outfitted, etc. Let's do this >)D

scry?sdid=522172&skin=31564&apparel=32034,15311,15306,22169,22167,15698,6954,6974,32690,21808&xt=dressing.png

PROGRESS | to his final form

Need

! Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
! Vial of Glowing Sight

Have

Breed Change: Wildclaw
Riot Hazebeacon
Magician's Cobwebs
Secondary Gene: Noxtide
Fiendflesh Hindcallouses
Primary Gene: Faded
Ranger's Tail Twist
Red-Tailed Boa
Witch's Cobwebs
Peridot Flourish Bracelet
Peridot Flourish Anklets
Rattle Snake
Accent: Verdant Faerie
Raven Sylvan Anklets

In Progress

PROGRESS | to his final form

Need

! Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
! Vial of Glowing Sight

Have

Breed Change: Wildclaw
Riot Hazebeacon
Magician's Cobwebs
Secondary Gene: Noxtide
Fiendflesh Hindcallouses
Primary Gene: Faded
Ranger's Tail Twist
Red-Tailed Boa
Witch's Cobwebs
Peridot Flourish Bracelet
Peridot Flourish Anklets
Rattle Snake
Accent: Verdant Faerie
Raven Sylvan Anklets

In Progress

Secondary Gene: Noxtide Just bought at the Arcane Dom rate from @sackname

Secondary Gene: Noxtide Just bought at the Arcane Dom rate from @sackname
Fiendflesh Hindcallouses from @Yukorusshi at a fraction of the cost >< <3
Fiendflesh Hindcallouses from @Yukorusshi at a fraction of the cost >< <3
Primary Gene: Faded Just bought at the Arcane Dom rate from @sackname
Primary Gene: Faded Just bought at the Arcane Dom rate from @sackname
Ranger's Tail Twist boooought ittttt from the Auction House!
Ranger's Tail Twist boooought ittttt from the Auction House!
@NorthernLiights Wow, he will look awesome once he got all the genes and is fully outfitted! In fact, I like how he seems to be a child of the plague rather than one of Windsinger. [emoji=tundra winking size=1] Anyway, I wanted to ask, if you'd be interested in Witch's Cobwebs and a Rattle Snake (currently brewing) I don't need? [s]And on a side note, you're going to need a Vial of Glowing Sight too, yet I haven't seen it on your list. Just saying ^^;[/s]
@NorthernLiights
Wow, he will look awesome once he got all the genes and is fully outfitted! In fact, I like how he seems to be a child of the plague rather than one of Windsinger.

Anyway, I wanted to ask, if you'd be interested in Witch's Cobwebs and a Rattle Snake (currently brewing) I don't need?
And on a side note, you're going to need a Vial of Glowing Sight too, yet I haven't seen it on your list. Just saying ^^;
fWKq08u.gif
Red-Tailed Boa picked up from the brew pot!
Red-Tailed Boa picked up from the brew pot!
@Midgardschlange - Ah yes! The colors wanted him to be plague : D

Oh gosh, yes please on the witches web if you don't mind. D:
I actually just started brewing the Rattlesnake but thank you so much!

And yes, you're right, I did miss out on the glowing eyes. @_@ Silly me; it's now been included!
@Midgardschlange - Ah yes! The colors wanted him to be plague : D

Oh gosh, yes please on the witches web if you don't mind. D:
I actually just started brewing the Rattlesnake but thank you so much!

And yes, you're right, I did miss out on the glowing eyes. @_@ Silly me; it's now been included!
Witch's Cobwebs & Peridot Flourish Bracelet gifts from Midgardschlange! Thank you very much!

Witch's Cobwebs & Peridot Flourish Bracelet gifts from Midgardschlange! Thank you very much!

1 2