Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [!] LAIR LOCKDOWN CHALLENGE [!]
1 2
[center][size=2][color=red]discontinuing this because it was really cramping my enjoyment of the game DX feel free to use this idea if you'd like! I'll be leaving the thread here for reference :)[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/b702Vu7.png[/img] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] LAIR LOCKDOWN [!] »[/size][/font] [font=sylfaen][i]A lair-fixing endeavor, inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2799759#post_2799759]Nightlilac's Lore Lockdown[/url][/i][/font][/center] [quote][center][emoji=ping size=1] [font=times new roman][size=4][b]CURRENT PHASE:[/b] 01 [b]PROGRESS:[/b] 20/216 bios complete[/center][/quote] [center][font=sylfaen]» - • - «[/center] [columns][color=transparent]________[nextcol][font=times new roman][size=4]My current Flight Rising habits are, in as simple terms as possible, unsustainable. I want to be a lore clan. But I buy more dragons than I complete lore for. I want to have pretty, complete dragons. But I spend all my money on other things. The root problem? I'm being pretty careless with my resources. And, starting today, I am going to fix that. Through a series of phases, my entire lair will enter lockdown mode until I achieve my current goals for this site. These phases will limit the dragons I am able to purchase, the money I am able to spend monthly, and more to ensure that I move forwards, not backwards! It may take me years, but I will complete this project at one point or another, excepting the event that I leave FR or the game dies. Here's hoping that the process goes smoothly![/font][nextcol][color=transparent]________[/columns] --------- ---------
discontinuing this because it was really cramping my enjoyment of the game DX

feel free to use this idea if you'd like! I'll be leaving the thread here for reference :)
b702Vu7.png
« [!] LAIR LOCKDOWN [!] »
A lair-fixing endeavor, inspired by Nightlilac's Lore Lockdown
Quote:

CURRENT PHASE: 01
PROGRESS: 20/216 bios complete
» - • - «
________ My current Flight Rising habits are, in as simple terms as possible, unsustainable.

I want to be a lore clan. But I buy more dragons than I complete lore for.

I want to have pretty, complete dragons. But I spend all my money on other things.

The root problem? I'm being pretty careless with my resources. And, starting today, I am going to fix that. Through a series of phases, my entire lair will enter lockdown mode until I achieve my current goals for this site. These phases will limit the dragons I am able to purchase, the money I am able to spend monthly, and more to ensure that I move forwards, not backwards! It may take me years, but I will complete this project at one point or another, excepting the event that I leave FR or the game dies. Here's hoping that the process goes smoothly!
________

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=old parchment size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] PHASE 01:OUTLINES [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][b]Started On:[/b] 1-23-2020 [b]Ended On:[/b] date [b]Current Progress:[/b] 20/216 outlines complete[/i][/font][/center] [quote name=Goals][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Give each existing dragon a complete lore outline. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Outline will detail character, history, statistics, current situation, familiar, planned appearance, and future bio code. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]All aspects of each dragon's outline must be complete to proceed. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Outline does not have to be terribly long and will be done in bullet points [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Money is saved daily and vaulted. Fairgrounds as often as possible. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]All awakened familiars will be replaced and bonded with daily. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Restrictions][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No permanent dragons may be acquired. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No money may be spent aside from procuring fodder. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No genes or apparel may be purchased or applied. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Exceptions] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Genes may be applied if I earn them without purchasing them [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction [*][font=times new roman][size=4]A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week. [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] PHASE 01:OUTLINES [!] »

Started On: 1-23-2020
Ended On: date
Current Progress: 20/216 outlines complete
Goals wrote:
  • Give each existing dragon a complete lore outline.
  • Outline will detail character, history, statistics, current situation, familiar, planned appearance, and future bio code.
  • All aspects of each dragon's outline must be complete to proceed.
  • Outline does not have to be terribly long and will be done in bullet points
  • Money is saved daily and vaulted. Fairgrounds as often as possible.
  • All awakened familiars will be replaced and bonded with daily.
Restrictions wrote:
  • No permanent dragons may be acquired.
  • No money may be spent aside from procuring fodder.
  • No genes or apparel may be purchased or applied.
Exceptions wrote:
  • Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute.
  • One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession
  • Genes may be applied if I earn them without purchasing them
  • One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction
  • A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance
  • One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week.

LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=book size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] PHASE 02:BIOS [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][b]Started On:[/b] date [b]Ended On:[/b] date [b]Current Progress:[/b] 0/216 coded bios complete[/i][/font][/center] [quote name=Goals][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Based on the previous outlines, complete a fully-coded biography for each dragon. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Bio codes will be unique and based on the dragon, some coded by me. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Each bio should encompass information from each part of the outline. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Bios can be shorter than outlines but outline data should be saved as a linked external GoogleDoc. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Money is saved daily and vaulted. Fairgrounds as often as possible. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]All awakened familiars will be replaced and bonded with daily. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Restrictions][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No permanent dragons may be acquired. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No money may be spent aside from procuring fodder. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No genes or apparel may be purchased or applied. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Exceptions] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Genes may be applied if I earn them without purchasing them [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction [*][font=times new roman][size=4]A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week. [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] PHASE 02:BIOS [!] »

Started On: date
Current Progress: 0/216 coded bios complete
Goals wrote:
  • Based on the previous outlines, complete a fully-coded biography for each dragon.
  • Bio codes will be unique and based on the dragon, some coded by me.
  • Each bio should encompass information from each part of the outline.
  • Bios can be shorter than outlines but outline data should be saved as a linked external GoogleDoc.
Restrictions wrote:
Exceptions wrote:
  • Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute.
  • One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession
  • One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction
  • A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance
  • One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week.

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] PHASE 03:LORE [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][b]Started On:[/b] date [b]Ended On:[/b] date [b]Current Progress:[/b] 0/X thread pages complete[/i][/font][/center] [quote name=Goals][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]With all dragons given full lore, complete any missing sections of lore thread. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Every page must be complete and coded to proceed. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Information should be as full as it exists within my lore notes and updated to match what is in my dragons' bios. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Bonus points for getting down the initial stories surrounding clan history! [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Money is saved daily and vaulted. Fairgrounds as often as possible. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]All awakened familiars will be replaced and bonded with daily. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Restrictions][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No permanent dragons may be acquired. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No money may be spent aside from procuring fodder. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No genes or apparel may be purchased or applied. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Exceptions] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Genes may be applied if I earn them without purchasing them [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction [*][font=times new roman][size=4]A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week. [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] PHASE 03:LORE [!] »

Current Progress: 0/X thread pages complete
Goals wrote:
  • With all dragons given full lore, complete any missing sections of lore thread.
  • Every page must be complete and coded to proceed.
  • Information should be as full as it exists within my lore notes and updated to match what is in my dragons' bios.
  • Bonus points for getting down the initial stories surrounding clan history!
Restrictions wrote:
Exceptions wrote:

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=dna size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] PHASE 04:GENES [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][b]Started On:[/b] date [b]Ended On:[/b] date [b]Current Progress:[/b] 0/X dragons gened[/i][/font][/center] [quote name=Goals][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]With lore complete, dragons must be given their final appearances! [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Using saved money and accumulated Baldwin levels, slowly work through all dragons needing genes. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Complete every scry as it is, even if the scry involves basic genes! [*][font=times new roman][size=4]If money runs out, sell accumulated junk or train fodder. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]All awakened familiars will be replaced and bonded with daily. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Restrictions][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No permanent dragons may be acquired. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No money may be spent aside from procuring fodder and genes. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No apparel may be purchased or applied. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Exceptions] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction [*][font=times new roman][size=4]A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week. [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] PHASE 04:GENES [!] »

Current Progress: 0/X dragons gened
Goals wrote:
  • With lore complete, dragons must be given their final appearances!
  • Using saved money and accumulated Baldwin levels, slowly work through all dragons needing genes.
  • Complete every scry as it is, even if the scry involves basic genes!
  • If money runs out, sell accumulated junk or train fodder.
Restrictions wrote:
  • No money may be spent aside from procuring fodder and genes.
  • No apparel may be purchased or applied.
Exceptions wrote:

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] PHASE 05:OUTFITS [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][b]Started On:[/b] date [b]Ended On:[/b] date [b]Current Progress:[/b] 0/216 dragons dressed[/i][/font][/center] [quote name=Goals][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]With lore and genes complete, dragons must be given their final appearances! [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Use remaining money to give every dragon some apparel. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Each dragon must have a complete outfit of at least eight items unless they can appear fully dressed with less. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]If money runs out, sell accumulated junk or train fodder. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]All awakened familiars will be replaced and bonded with daily. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Restrictions][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]No permanent dragons may be acquired. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Exceptions] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Some money may be spent once at the start of every week to purchase a single stack of cheap food items to transmute. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One egg may be hatched on major holidays if the egg is already in my possession [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One dragon of any new ancient/breed can be introduced into the lair (hatching egg, breedchanging pretty AH dragon) on the day of introduction [*][font=times new roman][size=4]A lair expansion may be purchased once monthly or more if Lightning gets Dominance [*][font=times new roman][size=4]One new permadragon may be acquired each month by adopting them through a "write to adopt" thread, but only if they can be given an outline within the week. [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] PHASE 05:OUTFITS [!] »

Current Progress: 0/216 dragons dressed
Goals wrote:
  • With lore and genes complete, dragons must be given their final appearances!
  • Use remaining money to give every dragon some apparel.
  • Each dragon must have a complete outfit of at least eight items unless they can appear fully dressed with less.
  • If money runs out, sell accumulated junk or train fodder.
Restrictions wrote:
Exceptions wrote:

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=apparel helm size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] PHASE 06:COMPLETE [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][b]Started On:[/b] date[/i][/font][/center] [quote name=Goals][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]With everything complete, the lockdown may be lifted! [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Hopefully, this will teach me to be careful of how I gain new dragons. [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Be sure to maintain previous standards when possible! [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Make sure new dragons get full lore, genes, and apparel ASAP [*][font=times new roman][size=4]The lockdown will recommence from Phase 1 if more than 30 dragons have gone without genes/lore/outfits [*][font=times new roman][size=4]Dragons can have their old awakened familiars back now :) [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=Restrictions][LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4]None! [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] PHASE 06:COMPLETE [!] »

Goals wrote:
  • With everything complete, the lockdown may be lifted!
  • Hopefully, this will teach me to be careful of how I gain new dragons.
  • Be sure to maintain previous standards when possible!
  • Make sure new dragons get full lore, genes, and apparel ASAP
  • The lockdown will recommence from Phase 1 if more than 30 dragons have gone without genes/lore/outfits
  • Dragons can have their old awakened familiars back now :)
Restrictions wrote:
  • None!

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][emoji=information size=1] [font=courier new][size=7]« [!] MISCELLANEOUS [!] »[/size] [size=4][i][emoji=treasure size=1][b]Treasure At Start:[/b] 257,058 [emoji=gem size=1] [b]Gems At Start:[/b] 11 [emoji=treasure size=1] [b]Treasure At Phase 3 End:[/b] X [emoji=gem size=1] [b]Gems At Phase 3 End:[/b] X[/i][/font][/center] [quote name="Other Projects"][font=times new roman][size=4]Due to educational reasons, I will have fairly limited time over the upcoming months. This project and any on this list will take up all my online time; please note that these projects are why this thread likely won't be updated daily! :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2807924]01: The Tumbleweed Gang - Fodderlocke Challenge[/url] [url=https://nuzlockeforums.com/forum/index.php?threads/spoilers-the-wolf-you-feed-a-shield-storylocke.19051/#post-787843]02: [OFFSITE] The Wolf You Feed - A Pokemon Shield Story-Nuzlocke[/url][/quote] [quote name=Credits!] [LIST] [*][font=times new roman][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2519702/1#post_2519702]100x100 Icons[/url] by Limanya [*][font=times new roman][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2799759#post_2799759]Lore Lockdown Challenge[/url] by Nightlilac [/LIST][/quote] ----- -----

« [!] MISCELLANEOUS [!] »

Treasure At Start: 257,058
Gems At Start: 11
Treasure At Phase 3 End: X
Gems At Phase 3 End: X
Other Projects wrote:
Due to educational reasons, I will have fairly limited time over the upcoming months. This project and any on this list will take up all my online time; please note that these projects are why this thread likely won't be updated daily! :)

01: The Tumbleweed Gang - Fodderlocke Challenge
02: [OFFSITE] The Wolf You Feed - A Pokemon Shield Story-Nuzlocke
Credits! wrote:

3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
« [!] LOCKDOWN BEGIN [!] »

Let the challenge BEGIN!

Super excited to finally be making progress on lore and such! Don't have any outlines done to kick this off, but I did finish the template I'll be using for outlines! I have to look over my bios to see if any will be exempt from the outline process due to being completed; that'll probably be all I'll do today :)
« [!] LOCKDOWN BEGIN [!] »

Let the challenge BEGIN!

Super excited to finally be making progress on lore and such! Don't have any outlines done to kick this off, but I did finish the template I'll be using for outlines! I have to look over my bios to see if any will be exempt from the outline process due to being completed; that'll probably be all I'll do today :)
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
[center][font=courier new][size=6]« [!] ENTRY 001 [!] »[/size][/center] [font=times new roman][size=4]After looking through my dragons' bios, I've found a few complete bios that I probably won't replace with an outline--edits will wait until Phase 2! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55905113][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/559052/55905113p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19766424][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/197665/19766424p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51433190][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/514332/51433190p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55939013][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/559391/55939013p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50132515][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/501326/50132515p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40717464][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/407175/40717464p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42562204][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/425623/42562204p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51086772][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/510868/51086772p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50931250][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/509313/50931250p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41816088][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/418161/41816088p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45471723][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/454718/45471723p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55863383][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/558634/55863383p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49604057][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/496041/49604057p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55867573][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/558676/55867573p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44108748][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/441088/44108748p.png[/img][/url] And my FAQ dragon, Skye, can't have an outline unfortunately, so she'll be saved for Phase 2 as well. Also, I discovered a [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=379235&tab=dragon&did=40410740]traveling dragon[/url] who has honestly been in my lair way too long. I'll have to write up the last of his lore and send him on his way; I have to subtract one from the total number of dragons I have to write for! As of tonight, I'll call [b]16/216[/b] outlines complete!
« [!] ENTRY 001 [!] »

After looking through my dragons' bios, I've found a few complete bios that I probably won't replace with an outline--edits will wait until Phase 2!

55905113p.png19766424p.png51433190p.png55939013p.png50132515p.png40717464p.png42562204p.png51086772p.png50931250p.png41816088p.png45471723p.png55863383p.png49604057p.png55867573p.png44108748p.png

And my FAQ dragon, Skye, can't have an outline unfortunately, so she'll be saved for Phase 2 as well.

Also, I discovered a traveling dragon who has honestly been in my lair way too long. I'll have to write up the last of his lore and send him on his way; I have to subtract one from the total number of dragons I have to write for!

As of tonight, I'll call 16/216 outlines complete!
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »

eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
1 2