Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Journeyers | Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4
Be very prepared for scorched forest. Do not go there before you have a third dragon D:
Be very prepared for scorched forest. Do not go there before you have a third dragon D:

And potions, if you can a afford a lot of them.
And potions, if you can a afford a lot of them.
GD7On40.png
I already have a healer dragon and plenty of potions. I'll still stay away though.
I already have a healer dragon and plenty of potions. I'll still stay away though.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Sorry for holding things up for so long! There's been a lot of changes to my schedule and things have been difficult. I will try to finish the next day soon. I was already halfway done with writing it before I stopped and things are settling down soon, so I might have the time to complete it before too long. Thank you for your patience and understanding!I hope.
@Severynn
Sorry for holding things up for so long! There's been a lot of changes to my schedule and things have been difficult. I will try to finish the next day soon. I was already halfway done with writing it before I stopped and things are settling down soon, so I might have the time to complete it before too long. Thank you for your patience and understanding!I hope.
@Severynn
Take your time :) irl comes before FR!
Take your time :) irl comes before FR!

Yeah challenges are no fun if you force it! FR is just a game, come back once you can, we can wait.
Yeah challenges are no fun if you force it! FR is just a game, come back once you can, we can wait.
GD7On40.png
[b]Day 7: Watched[/b] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54701554&skin=0&apparel=10716,21243,10397,2759&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] The sun had already risen by the time Mesmerize awoke. The coatl stood up, taking a moment to stretch before walking outside. She was blinded by the sudden light of day, shielding her eyes. As the dazzling brightness faded, Mesmerize looked around, able to appreciate what a nice morning it was. Rays of sun shined down on the dew droplets that rested upon thousands of leaves, creating a beautiful sight to behold. Areskynna was out and about, already in the process of breaking down her tent. "Good morning." Mesmerize greeted the nocturne, approaching her. Areskynna looked up from her task, turning towards the coatl. "Hm? Oh, morning!" She exclaimed excitedly, setting down what she was holding. Mesmerize didn't have anything to say. She struggled to think of something that would carry the conversation forward. "Packing up already?" She uttered carefully. Areskynna responded immediately, enthusiasm filling the dragon’s voice. "Yes! I wanna get going soon. Don’t you?” She asked as her tail slapped against the ground. The azure coatl hummed a small exclamation to herself before settling down in front of her companion. "Not yet. I still need to eat and pack up all of my belongings." The smaller dragon turned her head away from Mesmerize to look off at something in the distance, obviously not hearing her response. "Oh, sorry- what did you say?" She exclaimed absentmindedly. Sometimes Areskynna's attention span could be a bit frustrating to get around. She lowered her crests in annoyance before repeating herself to Areskynna. It took a second for her words to register, but the nocturne did indeed take notice of Mesmerize's statement. "Got it! Speaking of eating, I actually haven't grabbed anything yet. I might actually go do that now." Mesmerize simply nodded as she watched Areskynna amble off, completely abandoning her previous goals in favor of the newer and more exciting one that had been brought up. It brought her a small laugh, seeing her companion so easily distracted. [i]Another 5 minutes and she'll be all the way to the Wyrmwound...[/i] she thought to herself, grinning slightly. Satisfied with that thought, Mesmerize grabbed her pole and was off to the river. [rule] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=2974,2976,23028&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Areskynna looked around the forest. What was even the point in looking around? The entire forest just looked the same. Dark, wet, and noisy. She always felt as if she was itching somewhere, too. She missed the golden plains and pine forests of the Sunbeam Ruins, where she could actually fly without entangling herself in a mess of branches, vines, and occasionally a freakishly large spider web. The thought of the web made her shiver. She sighed, shrugging away those thoughts. There was no point in thinking about them. She'd be back in the ruins in a few weeks anyway. Mesmerize had planned out a good route for them, that was for sure. All they'd need to do is walk along the southeastern shore of the Sea until they arrived at the Windswept Plateau. Areskynna sounded out a low, joyful growl. Those were nice thoughts to think about. Although she couldn't quite shake off the feeling that she was being watched... ... The nocturne quietly reassured herself. [i]Of course I'm being watched,[/i] She thought to herself. [i]I'm in a jungle. There's always going to be some odd creature walking about.[/i] Despite that odd sensation, Areskynna continued. She'd just recently adorned herself with a variety of colorful feathers, each one tied to a small bird's skull. Despite what she could only assume as the slightly morbid origins of the materials, she found them quite interesting to look at. She would be reminded of her original goal by the wave of hunger that washed over her, pushing her back towards looking for food. It felt nearly impossible to find any mammalian creatures in the dense, intricate maze of trunks, leaves and branches, Areskynna quickly gave up on that. Bugs, on the other hand, were everywhere. Hidden beneath every unturned stone and resting on the trunks of trees, they were impossible to miss. Areskynna carefully approached a massive grasshopper before pinning it against the tree it sat on. With one quick strike to the head, the insect was slain. She quickly stuffed the critter into her mouth, sitting down to chew on it. The nocturne was in the middle of savoring her catch before she felt a sudden pain in her neck and back as something slammed her head into the ground. Bits of insect spilled out of her mouth as she attempted to twist her head to see who had pinned her, but before she could do anything three quick jolts of pain were shot through her throat and cheek as a dark crimson liquid dripped onto the ground before her eyes. It was at that moment that Areskynna realized that something was trying to kill her. She shrieked in both pain and anger, firing a blast of light at the attacker. Her sloppy, adrenaline-fueled counterattack seemed to work for a moment as the incoming assault ceased during the second. Areskynna made the mistake of attempting to get up and identify the creature instead of scrambling away or brace herself. Before she could do anything else, a tan paw darted towards her face as yet another wave of pain shot through her body, her vision blurring. All attempts to push the attacker off of her remained futile as their claws always came slamming back down on her. All she could do is cry out for help while doing the best she could to prevent her foe from opening her up even faster than they already were. She pulled her legs and shredded wings to her sides, her consciousness flickering and her already messed up vision darkening. She couldn't feel or hear anything besides the slight weight on her chest lifting and the drowned out yells and screeches of others around her. Before she could do anything else, her body slipped into darkness as she fell unconscious. [rule] [item=wisp bug] W o o h ! That was intense to write! Well- I'm back, now with a schedule! I plan on doing at least one post a week, with the deadline for my weekly post being sunday. Mesmerize and Areskynna did 20 rounds in the Training fields some odd month ago before I finally wrote the rest of this day. Both dragons are currently level 6. [rule] @Severynn
Day 7: Watched
dragon?did=54701554&skin=0&apparel=10716,21243,10397,2759&xt=dressing.png
The sun had already risen by the time Mesmerize awoke. The coatl stood up, taking a moment to stretch before walking outside. She was blinded by the sudden light of day, shielding her eyes. As the dazzling brightness faded, Mesmerize looked around, able to appreciate what a nice morning it was.
Rays of sun shined down on the dew droplets that rested upon thousands of leaves, creating a beautiful sight to behold. Areskynna was out and about, already in the process of breaking down her tent.

"Good morning." Mesmerize greeted the nocturne, approaching her.

Areskynna looked up from her task, turning towards the coatl. "Hm? Oh, morning!" She exclaimed excitedly, setting down what she was holding.

Mesmerize didn't have anything to say. She struggled to think of something that would carry the conversation forward. "Packing up already?" She uttered carefully.

Areskynna responded immediately, enthusiasm filling the dragon’s voice. "Yes! I wanna get going soon. Don’t you?” She asked as her tail slapped against the ground.

The azure coatl hummed a small exclamation to herself before settling down in front of her companion. "Not yet. I still need to eat and pack up all of my belongings."

The smaller dragon turned her head away from Mesmerize to look off at something in the distance, obviously not hearing her response. "Oh, sorry- what did you say?" She exclaimed absentmindedly. Sometimes Areskynna's attention span could be a bit frustrating to get around. She lowered her crests in annoyance before repeating herself to Areskynna.

It took a second for her words to register, but the nocturne did indeed take notice of Mesmerize's statement. "Got it! Speaking of eating, I actually haven't grabbed anything yet. I might actually go do that now."

Mesmerize simply nodded as she watched Areskynna amble off, completely abandoning her previous goals in favor of the newer and more exciting one that had been brought up. It brought her a small laugh, seeing her companion so easily distracted. Another 5 minutes and she'll be all the way to the Wyrmwound... she thought to herself, grinning slightly.

Satisfied with that thought, Mesmerize grabbed her pole and was off to the river.
dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=2974,2976,23028&xt=dressing.png

Areskynna looked around the forest. What was even the point in looking around? The entire forest just looked the same. Dark, wet, and noisy. She always felt as if she was itching somewhere, too. She missed the golden plains and pine forests of the Sunbeam Ruins, where she could actually fly without entangling herself in a mess of branches, vines, and occasionally a freakishly large spider web.

The thought of the web made her shiver.

She sighed, shrugging away those thoughts. There was no point in thinking about them. She'd be back in the ruins in a few weeks anyway. Mesmerize had planned out a good route for them, that was for sure. All they'd need to do is walk along the southeastern shore of the Sea until they arrived at the Windswept Plateau.

Areskynna sounded out a low, joyful growl. Those were nice thoughts to think about. Although she couldn't quite shake off the feeling that she was being watched...

The nocturne quietly reassured herself. Of course I'm being watched, She thought to herself. I'm in a jungle. There's always going to be some odd creature walking about.

Despite that odd sensation, Areskynna continued. She'd just recently adorned herself with a variety of colorful feathers, each one tied to a small bird's skull. Despite what she could only assume as the slightly morbid origins of the materials, she found them quite interesting to look at.

She would be reminded of her original goal by the wave of hunger that washed over her, pushing her back towards looking for food.

It felt nearly impossible to find any mammalian creatures in the dense, intricate maze of trunks, leaves and branches, Areskynna quickly gave up on that. Bugs, on the other hand, were everywhere. Hidden beneath every unturned stone and resting on the trunks of trees, they were impossible to miss.

Areskynna carefully approached a massive grasshopper before pinning it against the tree it sat on. With one quick strike to the head, the insect was slain. She quickly stuffed the critter into her mouth, sitting down to chew on it.

The nocturne was in the middle of savoring her catch before she felt a sudden pain in her neck and back as something slammed her head into the ground.

Bits of insect spilled out of her mouth as she attempted to twist her head to see who had pinned her, but before she could do anything three quick jolts of pain were shot through her throat and cheek as a dark crimson liquid dripped onto the ground before her eyes.

It was at that moment that Areskynna realized that something was trying to kill her.

She shrieked in both pain and anger, firing a blast of light at the attacker. Her sloppy, adrenaline-fueled counterattack seemed to work for a moment as the incoming assault ceased during the second.

Areskynna made the mistake of attempting to get up and identify the creature instead of scrambling away or brace herself. Before she could do anything else, a tan paw darted towards her face as yet another wave of pain shot through her body, her vision blurring.

All attempts to push the attacker off of her remained futile as their claws always came slamming back down on her. All she could do is cry out for help while doing the best she could to prevent her foe from opening her up even faster than they already were.

She pulled her legs and shredded wings to her sides, her consciousness flickering and her already messed up vision darkening. She couldn't feel or hear anything besides the slight weight on her chest lifting and the drowned out yells and screeches of others around her.

Before she could do anything else, her body slipped into darkness as she fell unconscious.
Wisp Bug
W o o h ! That was intense to write! Well- I'm back, now with a schedule! I plan on doing at least one post a week, with the deadline for my weekly post being sunday.

Mesmerize and Areskynna did 20 rounds in the Training fields some odd month ago before I finally wrote the rest of this day. Both dragons are currently level 6.
@Severynn
[b]Day 8:[/b] [item=canopic jar] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/9a5f40a6d34b1e55ffae24673b56499d/f73244d0992faaaf-02/s640x960/4ccafe394781966818caab3517d977fa48522623.jpg[/img] Art day, art day! Here's an old piece of art from one time I tried goretober. Sorry for it being a bit blurry, I was in a rush when I took the picture. I really hope to be able to do digital art in the future. Also, @Weredogalism would you like to be added to the pinglist? Sorry for not asking earlier. [rule] @Severynn
Day 8:
Canopic Jar
4ccafe394781966818caab3517d977fa48522623.jpg
Art day, art day!

Here's an old piece of art from one time I tried goretober. Sorry for it being a bit blurry, I was in a rush when I took the picture. I really hope to be able to do digital art in the future.

Also, @Weredogalism would you like to be added to the pinglist? Sorry for not asking earlier.
@Severynn
@MisterMylez
Yes please!
@MisterMylez
Yes please!
GD7On40.png
@Weredogalism

Alright, you're added!
@Weredogalism

Alright, you're added!