Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Journeyers | Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4
Ok, thank you.
Ok, thank you.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[b]Day 3: Setting up camp[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54701554&skin=0&apparel=10716,21243,10397,2759&xt=dressing.png[/img] Mesmerize hummed a slow tune, walking alongside her partner. They had been traveling for multiple hours now and hadn't stopped since they had set off. The sun seemed to slowly melt into the ground as it set, the sky gradually growing darker. Over time, the canopies of the trees above became silhouettes and the colors of the land around them blurred together. It was nice, the peace of it all. Nothing disrupted their journey except for themselves. Nothing was required of them except for their own needs. Nothing to drag them down, nothing to stop them. They could do what they wanted, go as fast as they liked. Mesmerize smiled, pleased with that thought. She felt someone tap on her shoulder, turning to see Areskynna looking up at her. "Hey, could we stop here? I can barely see in front of me." The nocturne asked, her dark green body blending in with the ground below her. Mesmerize paused. She could see just fine. Then again, her friend [i]was[/i] a light dragon. She looked towards where the sun had been, staring off at the dusky shine it emitted even when not directly visible."Sure," she calmly responded. "Let's get set up." Throughout the hour, two tents had been erected with a campfire sitting neatly between them. All traces of the sun had vanished, all that remained in the dark sky were the tiny, twinkling light of distant stars and the glow Sornieth's moons. While Areskynna sat by the fire, Mesmerize was exhausted. Without a word she snuck into her tent, curling up in a messy makeshift nest. Today was a good day. They've set off, traveled, and set up a temporary camp without any trouble whatsoever. She stared at the ceiling of the temporary den, sighing. What would be in store for them tomorrow? Would it be the same as today? Would there be something new in store for them? Until then, she couldn't answer those thoughts. With these questions, she began to slowly slip out of consciousness and into a peaceful slumber. [rule] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=23028&xt=dressing.png[/img] Areskynna idly poked at the fire with a stick, exhaling in irritation. She didn't feel tired yet, and probably wouldn’t for a while. So she sat at the fire, comforted by its warmth. She [i]wanted[/i] to sleep and get the day over with, but she just couldn't shut her eyes. The nocturne began to wonder why she went along again. She didn't regret her decision to go with her friend, of course, but the reason Mesmerize even planned on leaving in the first place just wasn't coming back to her. ... Ah. She remembered what the coatl had told her now. She had told her that it was dangerous and that she was sick and tired of being attacked by stranglers twice a week. She wanted to go somewhere else, somewhere peaceful. After a long conversation, they had settled on traveling to the Reedcleft Ascent, said to be the most serene place in the world. They had planned out a rough route and destination, preparing for the journey up until now. Areskynna sighed, throwing the stick in the fire and snapping at a firefly that lazily hung in the air beside her. Her eyes felt a bit weighted now, taking the slightest bit of effort to keep them open. She took this as a sign that it was time to go to sleep. She trudged over to her tent, falling onto her nest. She couldn't wait for tomorrow, what it had in store for her. It wasn't long before she passed out, ending the first day of their adventure.[rule] [item=fuiran hide] Through multiple weeks of procrastination, day 3 is complete! hooray! I'm actually very proud of this day and its length. It's fun to show multiple perspectives on the same day. There's not really much else to say except sorry for taking so long.[rule] @Severynn
Day 3: Setting up camp
dragon?did=54701554&skin=0&apparel=10716,21243,10397,2759&xt=dressing.png
Mesmerize hummed a slow tune, walking alongside her partner. They had been traveling for multiple hours now and hadn't stopped since they had set off. The sun seemed to slowly melt into the ground as it set, the sky gradually growing darker. Over time, the canopies of the trees above became silhouettes and the colors of the land around them blurred together.

It was nice, the peace of it all. Nothing disrupted their journey except for themselves. Nothing was required of them except for their own needs. Nothing to drag them down, nothing to stop them. They could do what they wanted, go as fast as they liked. Mesmerize smiled, pleased with that thought.

She felt someone tap on her shoulder, turning to see Areskynna looking up at her.
"Hey, could we stop here? I can barely see in front of me." The nocturne asked, her dark green body blending in with the ground below her.

Mesmerize paused. She could see just fine. Then again, her friend was a light dragon. She looked towards where the sun had been, staring off at the dusky shine it emitted even when not directly visible."Sure," she calmly responded. "Let's get set up."

Throughout the hour, two tents had been erected with a campfire sitting neatly between them. All traces of the sun had vanished, all that remained in the dark sky were the tiny, twinkling light of distant stars and the glow Sornieth's moons.

While Areskynna sat by the fire, Mesmerize was exhausted. Without a word she snuck into her tent, curling up in a messy makeshift nest. Today was a good day. They've set off, traveled, and set up a temporary camp without any trouble whatsoever.

She stared at the ceiling of the temporary den, sighing. What would be in store for them tomorrow? Would it be the same as today? Would there be something new in store for them? Until then, she couldn't answer those thoughts. With these questions, she began to slowly slip out of consciousness and into a peaceful slumber.
dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=23028&xt=dressing.png
Areskynna idly poked at the fire with a stick, exhaling in irritation. She didn't feel tired yet, and probably wouldn’t for a while. So she sat at the fire, comforted by its warmth. She wanted to sleep and get the day over with, but she just couldn't shut her eyes.

The nocturne began to wonder why she went along again. She didn't regret her decision to go with her friend, of course, but the reason Mesmerize even planned on leaving in the first place just wasn't coming back to her.

Ah. She remembered what the coatl had told her now. She had told her that it was dangerous and that she was sick and tired of being attacked by stranglers twice a week. She wanted to go somewhere else, somewhere peaceful. After a long conversation, they had settled on traveling to the Reedcleft Ascent, said to be the most serene place in the world. They had planned out a rough route and destination, preparing for the journey up until now.

Areskynna sighed, throwing the stick in the fire and snapping at a firefly that lazily hung in the air beside her. Her eyes felt a bit weighted now, taking the slightest bit of effort to keep them open. She took this as a sign that it was time to go to sleep. She trudged over to her tent, falling onto her nest. She couldn't wait for tomorrow, what it had in store for her. It wasn't long before she passed out, ending the first day of their adventure.
Fuiran Hide

Through multiple weeks of procrastination, day 3 is complete! hooray!

I'm actually very proud of this day and its length. It's fun to show multiple perspectives on the same day. There's not really much else to say except sorry for taking so long.
@Severynn
Whoop whoop! Sleep well, lil dragons :D
Whoop whoop! Sleep well, lil dragons :D

Day 4:
Grouse
No writing today since things have been started up. It's time to sleep.
I did 40 rounds in the training field with Mesmerize and Aresyknna and they are both still level 4. Also, I made an adjustment to the Days List do that days without writing are separated from those with it.

Now, goodnight!
@Severynn
Day 4:
Grouse
No writing today since things have been started up. It's time to sleep.
I did 40 rounds in the training field with Mesmerize and Aresyknna and they are both still level 4. Also, I made an adjustment to the Days List do that days without writing are separated from those with it.

Now, goodnight!
@Severynn
[b]Day 5:[/b] [item=sewer sludge] I think it's pretty obvious that I'm stalling until something interesting happens. Not really much to say here, but I did show my friend the Hollow Knight: Silksong trailer! It's almost the announcement trailer's one year anniversary, so I'm hoping that Team Cherry blesses us with more info on it. I did 10 rounds in the training fields with Mesmerize and Areskynna. They both reached level 5, each getting an elemental strength/acuity fragment.[rule] @Severynn
Day 5:
Sewer Sludge
I think it's pretty obvious that I'm stalling until something interesting happens. Not really much to say here, but I did show my friend the Hollow Knight: Silksong trailer! It's almost the announcement trailer's one year anniversary, so I'm hoping that Team Cherry blesses us with more info on it.

I did 10 rounds in the training fields with Mesmerize and Areskynna. They both reached level 5, each getting an elemental strength/acuity fragment.
@Severynn

*falls down stairs and crashes through door*

HI YES DID YOU SAY PINKERLOCKE
*falls down stairs and crashes through door*

HI YES DID YOU SAY PINKERLOCKE
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I did! I can't remember, but I think someone asked to be added to a pinglist in messages or something and I couldn't find the message, so I'm sorry if that was you. Would you like to be added?
@REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes I did! I can't remember, but I think someone asked to be added to a pinglist in messages or something and I couldn't find the message, so I'm sorry if that was you. Would you like to be added?
Day 6:
Rolling Scarab
WHEW.

Ok so- Areskynna died in the coliseum, but rng saved her. Thank god for that. ;v;
I did 20 rounds in the woodland path, and I deeply regret everything because of that heart-wrenching moment. But hey, at least they both leveled up to level 6!
@Severynn
Day 6:
Rolling Scarab
WHEW.

Ok so- Areskynna died in the coliseum, but rng saved her. Thank god for that. ;v;
I did 20 rounds in the woodland path, and I deeply regret everything because of that heart-wrenching moment. But hey, at least they both leveled up to level 6!
@Severynn
Oh no D:! Almost a death already on day 6? That would've been horrible!
Oh no D:! Almost a death already on day 6? That would've been horrible!

@Severynn
I no longer trust using only two dragons in Woodland Path. Time to stick to training fields. Like a coward.
@Severynn
I no longer trust using only two dragons in Woodland Path. Time to stick to training fields. Like a coward.
1 2 3 4