Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Journeyers | Pinkerlocke
1 2 3 4
(Note: currently not being updated. Maybe one day...) OH YEAH. PINKERLOCKE TIME. Welcome to my pinkerlocke! I've witnessed a lot of other people start theirs, so I have decided to begin my own![rule] Thank you @Severynn for helping me wrap my head around this. I would have been even more of a confused crying lump that I am now when making this. A fair gore warning, as this 'locke could easily contain some bloody scenes in more intense moments.[rule] [quote name="The list of pings."]@Severynn @Weredogalism @Aetherstorm[/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][b]The rules![/b][/size][/center] A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted or claimed. The only exception here is Mesmerize since she is the starting dragon and is important. If she gets knocked out, she will be unable to participate in the coliseum for a while. Let's say about.... two weeks? Two weeks sound good. If a dragon dies, it can be claimed instead of being exalted, meaning anyone reading the pinkerlocke can ask to take them to their lair. If nobody asks to claim a dragon after 1-2 days, it will be exalted. All hatchlings and bought dragons will be named by RNG if not already named. I am allowed to go through a few if I do not like the first choice. If a dragon reaches level 25, It is considered "retired" and no longer has to participate in Coliseum battles. You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.[rule] [b]Drops of fate:[/b] [b]Food:[/b] Coliseum time! [center][b]Plants:[/b] 10-20 matches [b]Insects:[/b] 20-30 matches [b]Seafood:[/b] 30-40 matches [b]Meat:[/b] 40-50 matches[/center] I'll be using hardmode+medium mode(Either is optional) mode in the coliseum: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of the highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Potions are allowed to be used to regenerate health as well. If a dragon gets killed at level one, their death is nullified. If they die at and below level 5, they have a 75% chance to survive the death. 10 and below is a 25% chance. Any dragon above level 10 cannot be saved. [rule] [b]Materials:[/b] Writing! Probably the most exciting [s]and terrifying[/s] part of the locke! I might write on non-material days, but there is no Guarantee. Of course, I will almost always write on writing days unless I feel too burnt out or frustrated to do it. either way, I will try my best. [rule] [b]Trinkets:[/b] Art! Just a small note: I wanna be more free with my art. I can post something I did last year that was just laying around, I can post stuff from the incomplete Goretober, I can draw something irrelevant to the locke, I can do what I'm supposed to, etc. My point is that I will put my art down, but I do what I want. Please, don't expect dragons all the time. [rule] [b]Rare drops:[/b] Wildcards. if someone could specify to me what rare drops are exactly, that would be helpful.[rule] [b]Familiars:[/b] Buy a new dragon off of the AH. Roll a random number on rng. The number you get will decide which breed you get off the auction house: 1. Fae 2. Guardian 3. Mirror 4. Pearlcatcher 5. Ridgeback 6. Tundra 7. Spiral 8. Imperial 9. Snapper 10. Wildclaw 11. Nocturne 12. Coatl 13. Skydancer 14. Bogsneak 15:Gaoler 16:Banescale 17: Any unimportant or unused dragon from my lair, if any. If none, reroll. Flip a coin. If heads, roll a random 2 digit number. The first number is page number, the second is which dragon down. (Ex: If I rolled 1 and 52, I would go to page 5 of faes and grab the 2nd dragon on the list.) If tails, flip another coin. If you get heads, look on the auction house with the gems only filter and whatever breed you got from rng. Select the first and cheapest dragon on that list and buy it. If you get tails again, do the same as heads but with the treasure only filter. Note: I use "Cheapest" a little bit more broadly for the treasure variant. Let's say there are 3 dragons that all have the price of 1kt and are the lowest price. I can choose to get any one of them if I wanted. Another note: none of the coin flip rules are applied to getting 17 on the breed rng since it does not involve the Auction House. [rule] [b]Apparel:[/b]Breed two dragons or wait until the selected pair is ready to breed. when the pair's eggs have hatched, flip one coin for each hatchling. If I flip heads, the hatchling I flipped on survives. If I flip tails, the hatchling I flipped on dies. Note: If a hatchling has special eyes ([emoji=special eyes size=1]), it will automatically survive hatching. Another note: if the pair's nest contains one egg, the singular hatchling will also automatically survive hatching as well. Alternatively, I could breed change a dragon or buy the cheapest g1 off the auction house. [rule] [b]Battle items:[/b] Uh oh! Death streak time! Flip a coin. Heads = DEATH STREAK Tails = do 30-40 matches. DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones. [I]Fun stuff, right?[/I] [rule]
(Note: currently not being updated. Maybe one day...)
OH YEAH. PINKERLOCKE TIME.
Welcome to my pinkerlocke! I've witnessed a lot of other people start theirs, so I have decided to begin my own!
Thank you @Severynn for helping me wrap my head around this. I would have been even more of a confused crying lump that I am now when making this.

A fair gore warning, as this 'locke could easily contain some bloody scenes in more intense moments.
The list of pings. wrote:

The rules!
A death in the coliseum = that dragon must be exalted or claimed. The only exception here is Mesmerize since she is the starting dragon and is important. If she gets knocked out, she will be unable to participate in the coliseum for a while. Let's say about.... two weeks? Two weeks sound good.

If a dragon dies, it can be claimed instead of being exalted, meaning anyone reading the pinkerlocke can ask to take them to their lair. If nobody asks to claim a dragon after 1-2 days, it will be exalted.

All hatchlings and bought dragons will be named by RNG if not already named. I am allowed to go through a few if I do not like the first choice.

If a dragon reaches level 25, It is considered "retired" and no longer has to participate in Coliseum battles.

You can't give a dragon a primary gene until level 10, can't give them a secondary gene until level 15, and can't give them a tertiary gene until level 20.
Drops of fate:

Food: Coliseum time!
Plants: 10-20 matches
Insects: 20-30 matches
Seafood: 30-40 matches
Meat: 40-50 matches

I'll be using hardmode+medium mode(Either is optional) mode in the coliseum: You must select coliseum challengers in your lair using a random number generator. Then, select the coliseum arena that corresponds to the highest level dragon of that group (For a 'medium' mode, select the venue that is one tier down from that of the highest level dragon). If your dragons level up while in an area, you can still stay there for the whole day. You can quit your battle streak at any time to regen health, and flee from battles if it is appropriate. Potions are allowed to be used to regenerate health as well.

If a dragon gets killed at level one, their death is nullified. If they die at and below level 5, they have a 75% chance to survive the death.
10 and below is a 25% chance. Any dragon above level 10 cannot be saved.
Materials: Writing! Probably the most exciting and terrifying part of the locke! I might write on non-material days, but there is no Guarantee. Of course, I will almost always write on writing days unless I feel too burnt out or frustrated to do it. either way, I will try my best.
Trinkets: Art! Just a small note: I wanna be more free with my art. I can post something I did last year that was just laying around, I can post stuff from the incomplete Goretober, I can draw something irrelevant to the locke, I can do what I'm supposed to, etc. My point is that I will put my art down, but I do what I want. Please, don't expect dragons all the time.
Rare drops: Wildcards. if someone could specify to me what rare drops are exactly, that would be helpful.
Familiars: Buy a new dragon off of the AH.
Roll a random number on rng. The number you get will decide which breed you get off the auction house:
1. Fae
2. Guardian
3. Mirror
4. Pearlcatcher
5. Ridgeback
6. Tundra
7. Spiral
8. Imperial
9. Snapper
10. Wildclaw
11. Nocturne
12. Coatl
13. Skydancer
14. Bogsneak
15:Gaoler
16:Banescale
17: Any unimportant or unused dragon from my lair, if any. If none, reroll.

Flip a coin.

If heads, roll a random 2 digit number. The first number is page number, the second is which dragon down. (Ex: If I rolled 1 and 52, I would go to page 5 of faes and grab the 2nd dragon on the list.)

If tails, flip another coin.

If you get heads, look on the auction house with the gems only filter and whatever breed you got from rng. Select the first and cheapest dragon on that list and buy it.

If you get tails again, do the same as heads but with the treasure only filter.

Note: I use "Cheapest" a little bit more broadly for the treasure variant. Let's say there are 3 dragons that all have the price of 1kt and are the lowest price. I can choose to get any one of them if I wanted.

Another note: none of the coin flip rules are applied to getting 17 on the breed rng since it does not involve the Auction House.

Apparel:Breed two dragons or wait until the selected pair is ready to breed.
when the pair's eggs have hatched, flip one coin for each hatchling. If I flip heads, the hatchling I flipped on survives. If I flip tails, the hatchling I flipped on dies.
Note: If a hatchling has special eyes (), it will automatically survive hatching.
Another note: if the pair's nest contains one egg, the singular hatchling will also automatically survive hatching as well.

Alternatively, I could breed change a dragon or buy the cheapest g1 off the auction house.
Battle items: Uh oh! Death streak time!
Flip a coin.
Heads = DEATH STREAK
Tails = do 30-40 matches.

DEATH STREAK rules: Randomly select three dragons using a random number generator. Fight in the coliseum using the "food" rules 10 rounds consecutively (ie. you cannot leave that arena), quitting midway if a dragon dies. If you are using the easymode rules, switch to the hardmode rules for battlestones. Fun stuff, right?

8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[center][b]Character List[/b] [I]In order of acquisition[/I][/center] [indent][columns][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=374643&tab=dragon&did=54701554][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/598030152605106198/716421228570607717/unknown.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Mesmerize, the journeyer[/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57960374][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/598030152605106198/716416481323122762/Areskynna.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]Areskynna, the tag-along
Character List
In order of acquisition

unknown.png Mesmerize, the journeyer

Areskynna.png Areskynna, the tag-along
[center][size=5][b]Writing Day List[/b][/size] [size=3]Separated by elemental territories.[/size][/center] [b]The Viridian Labrynth[/b] [list] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/1#post_41890582] Day 1:Prologue [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/1#post_41900958] Day 2: Preparations[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/2#post_42027569] Day 3: Setting up camp[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/3#post_42556102] Day 7: Watched[/url][/list] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Misc. Day List[/b][/size] [size=3] Any day that doesn't include writing. Separated by item type. [/size][/center] [b]Food days[/b][list] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/2#post_42037817] Day 4[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/2#post_42048429] Day 5[/url] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/2#post_42103735] Day 6 [/url][/list] [b]Art days[/b][list] [*] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806636/3#post_42745106] Day 8[/url]
Writing Day List
Separated by elemental territories.
The Viridian Labrynth
Misc. Day List
Any day that doesn't include writing.
Separated by item type.
Food days
Art days
[b]Day 1:prologue[/b] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=54701554&skin=0&apparel=10716,21243,10397,2759&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Mesmerize looked through her pack yet another time, checking each and every item while quietly muttering. She worried that she had forgotten something, unable to reassure herself that she had collected everything. She took a second to raise her head, immediately spotting a familiar nocturne hanging from a tree, watching her rummage through the packed bags. "Oh, hey." [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=23028&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] Areskynna grinned, her yellow eyes glowing faintly in the shade of the tree she hung from. "Hey." her smile faded slightly concerned look on her friend's face. attempted to recreate it before frowning. "Are you alright? You don't look alright." The coatl sighed, gesturing down towards the emptied pack and it's spilled content with her wings. "Does this look complete to you?" she whined. "Hmm..." Areskynna paused, scanning the messy array of items laid out on the ground. "Yeah, it looks like you've got everything." "It doesn't feel like it," Mesmerize quietly murmured, tail twitching. Areskynna clumsily dropped down from the tree. "This was your idea, you know." she scanned the field around her, taking note of the small herd of horse that peacefully grazed, completely unaware of her existence. Mesmerize laid her tail on her front claws, retaining her nervous look."It may be my idea, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about not forgetting something. What if I did? Things could go wrong immediately!" She lowered her crests, sighing and looking down at the ground. Areskynna once again frowned, headbutting her friend's side. "Aw, stop looking so glum! Trust me, you've got everything," she said cheerfully. "Here, I'll even compare ours to prove it!" Mesmerize blinked, arching her neck a bit. "No, you don't have to-" Too late. Areskynna dumped her supplies onto the ground, arranging it identically to hers. She then pointed out everything that they both had. She looked back towards the coatl. "See? Doesn't it look similar?" She questioned. "Yeah, it does." Mesmerize smiled, feeling reassured. Maybe things wouldn't go bad after all. [rule] [item=dusk rogue tail binding] Yay! Day one is done! I now understand what other pinkerlocke writers mean by things not going as you planned. Mesmerize was originally going to start alone. I'm sorry that this is kind of short, I tried my best. [emoji=banescale sad size=1] [rule] @Severynn
Day 1:prologue
dragon?did=54701554&skin=0&apparel=10716,21243,10397,2759&xt=dressing.png
Mesmerize looked through her pack yet another time, checking each and every item while quietly muttering. She worried that she had forgotten something, unable to reassure herself that she had collected everything.

She took a second to raise her head, immediately spotting a familiar nocturne hanging from a tree, watching her rummage through the packed bags. "Oh, hey."
dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=23028&xt=dressing.png
Areskynna grinned, her yellow eyes glowing faintly in the shade of the tree she hung from. "Hey." her smile faded slightly concerned look on her friend's face. attempted to recreate it before frowning. "Are you alright? You don't look alright."

The coatl sighed, gesturing down towards the emptied pack and it's spilled content with her wings. "Does this look complete to you?" she whined.

"Hmm..." Areskynna paused, scanning the messy array of items laid out on the ground. "Yeah, it looks like you've got everything."

"It doesn't feel like it," Mesmerize quietly murmured, tail twitching. Areskynna clumsily dropped down from the tree. "This was your idea, you know." she scanned the field around her, taking note of the small herd of horse that peacefully grazed, completely unaware of her existence.

Mesmerize laid her tail on her front claws, retaining her nervous look."It may be my idea, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about not forgetting something. What if I did? Things could go wrong immediately!" She lowered her crests, sighing and looking down at the ground.

Areskynna once again frowned, headbutting her friend's side. "Aw, stop looking so glum! Trust me, you've got everything," she said cheerfully. "Here, I'll even compare ours to prove it!"

Mesmerize blinked, arching her neck a bit. "No, you don't have to-" Too late. Areskynna dumped her supplies onto the ground, arranging it identically to hers. She then pointed out everything that they both had.

She looked back towards the coatl. "See? Doesn't it look similar?" She questioned.

"Yeah, it does." Mesmerize smiled, feeling reassured. Maybe things wouldn't go bad after all.
Dusk Rogue Tail Binding

Yay! Day one is done!

I now understand what other pinkerlocke writers mean by things not going as you planned. Mesmerize was originally going to start alone.

I'm sorry that this is kind of short, I tried my best.
@Severynn

Ooooh, I like these two!
Ooooh, I like these two!

Thank you. Areskynna is my c h i l d.

She's probably gonna die within the first 5 days
Thank you. Areskynna is my c h i l d.

She's probably gonna die within the first 5 days
[b]Day 2:Preparations[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=23028&xt=dressing.png[/img] Today was the day. It was finally time to do something, go somewhere. Areskynna finished her webwing and raised her head, looking towards Mesmerize, who was crouched over the lake, trying to catch a fish. "How long is it gonna take ya to do that?" She shouted at the coatl, who turned around. "Be patient! You can be quite slow sometimes." Mesmerize replied, flaring up her crests in response. She hummed something that Areskynna didn't respond and turned back towards the water, leaving her friend impatient and bored. Areskynna just silently nodded, jumping up onto the low branch of a tree. She was ready to say something but didn't have anything to say. After a long stretch of absolute stillness, an audible splash could be heard as Mesmerize impaled a sizable fish with a long, pointed pole. Areskynna raised her head, watching Mesmerize pull her catch off of the pole and move over to a sunny spot to eat it. "Took ya long enough!" Areskynna remarked. The coatl ignored her comment, proceeding to lay down and enjoy her meal. She leaped off of the branch, sauntering over to her. "How long is it until we leave?" She asked, fidgeting with her claws impatiently. Mesmerize took a second to swallow. "As soon as I'm done eating," She calmly responded, either unaware of or not acknowledging the nocturne's irritation. Time seemed to go by half as fast as she pulled herself up onto her leafy perch. After what felt like an eternity of waiting and fidgeting, she heard Mesmerize yell: "I'm done!" Areskynna perked up immediately. She jumped down from the branch, running to get her pack and waiting for her friend to do so as well. They checked the supplies one last time before walking into the forest, beyond the fields that they called home. It was finally time. Time to go on an adventure. [rule] [item=swamp mosquito] And they're off! Well, this is the baby's first food pull! Honestly, the first few rounds were nerve-wracking, chunks were being torn out of their health bars. I had a very close call with Mesmerize and a melee fighter. Thankfully, when they leveled up they began to crush everyone. If anyone knows how to make a smaller picture of a dragon's body that doesn't change when the dragon is changed, please tell me. I did 20 rounds, both Mesmerize and Areskynna are level 4. Mesmerize got an Aid and Areskynna got a Sap. [rule] @Severynn
Day 2:Preparations

dragon?did=57960374&skin=0&apparel=23028&xt=dressing.png
Today was the day. It was finally time to do something, go somewhere.
Areskynna finished her webwing and raised her head, looking towards Mesmerize, who was crouched over the lake, trying to catch a fish.

"How long is it gonna take ya to do that?" She shouted at the coatl, who turned around.

"Be patient! You can be quite slow sometimes." Mesmerize replied, flaring up her crests in response. She hummed something that Areskynna didn't respond and turned back towards the water, leaving her friend impatient and bored.

Areskynna just silently nodded, jumping up onto the low branch of a tree. She was ready to say something but didn't have anything to say. After a long stretch of absolute stillness, an audible splash could be heard as Mesmerize impaled a sizable fish with a long, pointed pole. Areskynna raised her head, watching Mesmerize pull her catch off of the pole and move over to a sunny spot to eat it.

"Took ya long enough!" Areskynna remarked. The coatl ignored her comment, proceeding to lay down and enjoy her meal. She leaped off of the branch, sauntering over to her. "How long is it until we leave?" She asked, fidgeting with her claws impatiently.

Mesmerize took a second to swallow. "As soon as I'm done eating," She calmly responded, either unaware of or not acknowledging the nocturne's irritation.

Time seemed to go by half as fast as she pulled herself up onto her leafy perch. After what felt like an eternity of waiting and fidgeting, she heard Mesmerize yell: "I'm done!"

Areskynna perked up immediately. She jumped down from the branch, running to get her pack and waiting for her friend to do so as well. They checked the supplies one last time before walking into the forest, beyond the fields that they called home.
It was finally time.
Time to go on an adventure.
Swamp Mosquito

And they're off!

Well, this is the baby's first food pull! Honestly, the first few rounds were nerve-wracking, chunks were being torn out of their health bars. I had a very close call with Mesmerize and a melee fighter. Thankfully, when they leveled up they began to
crush everyone.
If anyone knows how to make a smaller picture of a dragon's body that doesn't change when the dragon is changed, please tell me.

I did 20 rounds, both Mesmerize and Areskynna are level 4.

Mesmerize got an Aid and Areskynna got a Sap.
@Severynn
Quote:
If anyone knows how to make a smaller picture of a dragon's body that doesn't change when the dragon is changed, please tell me.
If you have discord, you want to use that! Copy the bbcode from your dragon, put that in your post. Then copy the picture of the dragon and put that in discord. Then copy the link of that image, and replace the link in between the img tags in the bbcode :) It's how I do it. Discord os a bit faster to me than using imgur or other picture hosting sites, but if you don't have discord you can use a hosting site

Edit: Whoops you said smaller. Well as far as I know that requires a bit more work, but has the same basic way of working. You first wanna edit the bbcode before copying a picture. To make it smaller, you take the bbcode, and remove the '_360' at the end of the image code. And change the other '360' in between the two '/' to 'avatars' you then preview the post, copy the picture, put that in discord, and as before you just copy that link and replace the image tag from before
Quote:
If you have discord, you want to use that! Copy the bbcode from your dragon, put that in your post. Then copy the picture of the dragon and put that in discord. Then copy the link of that image, and replace the link in between the img tags in the bbcode :) It's how I do it. Discord os a bit faster to me than using imgur or other picture hosting sites, but if you don't have discord you can use a hosting site

Edit: Whoops you said smaller. Well as far as I know that requires a bit more work, but has the same basic way of working. You first wanna edit the bbcode before copying a picture. To make it smaller, you take the bbcode, and remove the '_360' at the end of the image code. And change the other '360' in between the two '/' to 'avatars' you then preview the post, copy the picture, put that in discord, and as before you just copy that link and replace the image tag from before

@severynn Isn't it still the same size, though?
@severynn Isn't it still the same size, though?
@MisterMylez Nope! tiny! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665619446622322709/54701554.png[/img] [/url] I'll show in steps [rule] First, copy the bbcode [code][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547016/54701554_350.png[/img] [/url][/code] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547016/54701554_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] Change 360 to avatars, and delete _360 [code][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547016/54701554.png[/img] [/url][/code] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547016/54701554.png[/img] [/url] [rule] Preview and copy the pic, put it in discord [code][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665620118327525397/54701554.png[/img][/code] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665620118327525397/54701554.png[/img] [rule] Replace img code with the new img code! [code][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665620118327525397/54701554.png[/img] [/url][/code] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665620118327525397/54701554.png[/img] [/url]
@MisterMylez
Nope! tiny!

54701554.png

I'll show in steps
First, copy the bbcode
Code:
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/547016/54701554_350.png[/img] [/url]

54701554_350.png

Change 360 to avatars, and delete _360
Code:
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/547016/54701554.png[/img] [/url]

54701554.png

Preview and copy the pic, put it in discord
Code:
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665620118327525397/54701554.png[/img]
54701554.png
Replace img code with the new img code!
Code:
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54701554] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/620555714921889792/665620118327525397/54701554.png[/img] [/url]

54701554.png

1 2 3 4