Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [personal] Let's Calculate Together <3
[emoji=treasure size=1] SO SO SO.. I have many gene projects in the works, potential ones and more. Furthermore, I have breeding projects I want to have happen in the future. I am going to make them happen! Let's do it yeah! It's 2020! Projects will be sorted first by project type, then order of "most want" to "it's not a priority for me". Let's see how it goes, this will require some copying and pasting, geeeez... [b]THE GENE PROJECTS[/b] 1. your hairline be looking like the macdondalds symble [morphology=53710] TIGER GAOLER: ok who knows but probably less than 100g PAINT GAOLER: 82500t into.. 82.5g OPAL GAOLER: 500g SCROLL OF ETERNAL YOUTH: 350g cost in total: 1050g ish. uau that ones gotta hurt 2. I remember you. [emoji=amber mosquito size=1] So don't forget me. [morphology=433198] savannah: 140kt alloy: 1200g hesu maria pick something cheaper i might firefly: 265kt ish scroll of eternal youth: 350g cost in total: 1950g ish. For the love of god get a job 3. [kokomo by the beach boys increases in volume] [morphology=433282] she looks like a coral encrusted parrot statue monster thingy you find in the sand beneath the waves. yeah, that incomprehensibility is the vibe RIPPLE: 225g TOXIN: 200g VEINED: 500g SKYDANCER SCROLL: 400g DARK SCLERA (possibly): 400g cost: with sclera, 1725g ish without sclera, 1300g ish [color=pink][i]new projects oo yeah woo epic[/i][/color] 4. kokomos alt. [morphology=471000] GIRAFFE: SPINNER: OPAL: You know what im gonna go for no dark sclera it's already expensive enough and you can hardly fucking see it anyhow
SO SO SO.. I have many gene projects in the works, potential ones and more. Furthermore, I have breeding projects I want to have happen in the future. I am going to make them happen! Let's do it yeah! It's 2020!
Projects will be sorted first by project type, then order of "most want" to "it's not a priority for me". Let's see how it goes, this will require some copying and pasting, geeeez...
THE GENE PROJECTS
1. your hairline be looking like the macdondalds symble
Ohhhh

TIGER GAOLER: ok who knows but probably less than 100g
PAINT GAOLER: 82500t into.. 82.5g
OPAL GAOLER: 500g
SCROLL OF ETERNAL YOUTH: 350g
cost in total: 1050g ish. uau that ones gotta hurt

2. I remember you. So don't forget me.
three!

savannah: 140kt
alloy: 1200g hesu maria pick something cheaper i might
firefly: 265kt ish
scroll of eternal youth: 350g
cost in total: 1950g ish. For the love of god get a job

3. [kokomo by the beach boys increases in volume]
FALSE IDOL

she looks like a coral encrusted parrot statue monster thingy you find in the sand beneath the waves. yeah, that incomprehensibility is the vibe
RIPPLE: 225g
TOXIN: 200g
VEINED: 500g
SKYDANCER SCROLL: 400g
DARK SCLERA (possibly): 400g
cost: with sclera, 1725g ish
without sclera, 1300g ish

new projects oo yeah woo epic
4. kokomos alt.
Not Found

GIRAFFE:
SPINNER:
OPAL:
You know what im gonna go for no dark sclera it's already expensive enough and you can hardly ******* see it anyhow

bannerart_2021.png
BREEDING PROJECTS

1. oho vino
garnet/white/white gaoler
bingo??

giraffe/bee/underbelly

2. beachy time ohohoho
terracotta/sunset/marigold gaoler
Huuuuu

jag/breakup/scorpion

3. nice
ebic

orca/ruby/carmine
pinstripe/sludge/gembond

4. its like the lingonberry juice from ikea
elderberry juice

orca/orca/radio
crystal/facet/stained

5. carbon singularity
coal/white/white
speckle/bee/gembond
Beauty

nature eyes would be cool

6. desolation. not of smaug though its a different thing
black range/fire/fire
metallic/toxin/wraith
Truly I'm a bit lenient on the color ranges of this. So long as it looks fiery i will take it.
desolation

Fire primal eyes non negotiable

7. another lingonberry looking dragon
bubblegum/bubblegum/radioactive
cherub/spinner/stained
HJYUUUGHHH IM WAKING UP

light glowing eyes but tbh i dont really care about the eyecolor
BREEDING PROJECTS

1. oho vino
garnet/white/white gaoler
bingo??

giraffe/bee/underbelly

2. beachy time ohohoho
terracotta/sunset/marigold gaoler
Huuuuu

jag/breakup/scorpion

3. nice
ebic

orca/ruby/carmine
pinstripe/sludge/gembond

4. its like the lingonberry juice from ikea
elderberry juice

orca/orca/radio
crystal/facet/stained

5. carbon singularity
coal/white/white
speckle/bee/gembond
Beauty

nature eyes would be cool

6. desolation. not of smaug though its a different thing
black range/fire/fire
metallic/toxin/wraith
Truly I'm a bit lenient on the color ranges of this. So long as it looks fiery i will take it.
desolation

Fire primal eyes non negotiable

7. another lingonberry looking dragon
bubblegum/bubblegum/radioactive
cherub/spinner/stained
HJYUUUGHHH IM WAKING UP

light glowing eyes but tbh i dont really care about the eyecolor

bannerart_2021.png
Britney dragons: [i]I hate this hell project. This is the bane of my ex of his tonce. [/i] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58947265] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589473/58947265_350.png[/img] [/url] LOSINMYHEAD: Daughter of "Britney" and "Spears". I'm unsure of whether I should exalt the parents or not. I think that I should exalt the grandparents "Bryony" and "Natae". I dont really like how they look and i guess i dont have much of a use for them. I feel like I have the hoarder sensibility of "what if i need them someday" but like with dragons, sometimes. lol Oh my god I just remembered I was so excited when I saw the shimmer that I forget the whole point of this project was to have the toxin gene because it's britney spears' toxic song............... . Ok. I think I will breed Losinmyhead with Dancer to get an arcane having eyes looking offspring, with hopefully everything correct. That, or [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59066393] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590664/59066393_350.png[/img] [/url] have Confetti as my final offspring because I am tired of this project and it has evolved quite a bit. Actually fuck it I'm proud of finishing it this far, it's quite the achievement especially with imperials of all things. LIST OF ALL DRAGONS IN MY LAIR RELATING TO THIS PROJECT: ->Bryony ->Natae ----,---Spears ----,--->Britney --,---,---,---,---TooHigh x ---,---,---,--,---LosinMyHead ----,---,---,-->Dancer ---,--,---,----,-,---,--[i]No offspring yet, planned breed in Arcane[/i] x, ----,---,--,---,--YoureDangerous ---,---,----,--->Coatlicue ----,----,---,----,----Confetti
Britney dragons: I hate this hell project. This is the bane of my ex of his tonce.

58947265_350.png

LOSINMYHEAD: Daughter of "Britney" and "Spears". I'm unsure of whether I should exalt the parents or not. I think that I should exalt the grandparents "Bryony" and "Natae". I dont really like how they look and i guess i dont have much of a use for them. I feel like I have the hoarder sensibility of "what if i need them someday" but like with dragons, sometimes. lol
Oh my god I just remembered I was so excited when I saw the shimmer that I forget the whole point of this project was to have the toxin gene because it's britney spears' toxic song............... . Ok.

I think I will breed Losinmyhead with Dancer to get an arcane having eyes looking offspring, with hopefully everything correct.
That, or
59066393_350.png

have Confetti as my final offspring because I am tired of this project and it has evolved quite a bit. Actually **** it I'm proud of finishing it this far, it's quite the achievement especially with imperials of all things.

LIST OF ALL DRAGONS IN MY LAIR RELATING TO THIS PROJECT:
->Bryony
->Natae
----,---Spears
----,--->Britney
--,---,---,---,---TooHigh
x
---,---,---,--,---LosinMyHead
----,---,---,-->Dancer
---,--,---,----,-,---,--No offspring yet, planned breed in Arcane
x,
----,---,--,---,--YoureDangerous
---,---,----,--->Coatlicue
----,----,---,----,----Confetti

bannerart_2021.png
[b]POSSIBLE FANDRAGONS.[/b] [i][color=green]Set #1: CR2[/color][/i] [size=2]I think that having a set of fandragons is a noble task so here I am with the critical role campaign 2 ones. I have no clue what else I would make fandragons of. Would likely put them in my hibernal den I'd think. That's usually where the non lore ones go. To be clear these are also breeding projects. [emoji=planet size=1] = working on project [/size] [columns][i]1. Yasha[/i] orca/gloom/midnight phantom/spirit/braids [morphology=811456] perhaps a flowery scene if one comes out. eyes should be purplish or bluish. [i]2. Caleb[/i] tan/terracotta/saffron poison/safari/lace [morphology=811575] Blue eyes. alternatively fire primal lollll no [i]3. Jester, nuestra littol blue tiefling[/i] storm/periwinkle/bubblegum savannah/sludge/firefly [morphology=811599] [u]ice unusual eyes.[/u] this is most important, for lore reasons [i]4. Caduceus[/i] pistachio/pink/bubblegum metallic/blend/gembond [morphology=812089] Pink eyes! [i][emoji=planet size=1]5. Fjord[/i] Peacock/peacock/fern bar/hex/underbelly [morphology=812144] Light innocent eyes. [nextcol] [i][emoji=planet size=1]6. Mollymauk[/i] lavender/lavender/teal skink/stripes/peacock the primary and secondary are flexible though. [morphology=812185] [morphology=925708] Any type of plague eyes work tbh [i]7. Nott the Brave[/i] hunter/murk/white clown/eye spots/opal [morphology=812191] Plague faceted eyes or light eyes are acceptable [i]8. Beau[/i] sand/azure/cobalt skink/noxtide/okapi [morphology=812203] lightning eyes
POSSIBLE FANDRAGONS.
Set #1: CR2
I think that having a set of fandragons is a noble task so here I am with the critical role campaign 2 ones. I have no clue what else I would make fandragons of. Would likely put them in my hibernal den I'd think. That's usually where the non lore ones go. To be clear these are also breeding projects.
= working on project
1. Yasha
orca/gloom/midnight
phantom/spirit/braids
yasha

perhaps a flowery scene if one comes out.
eyes should be purplish or bluish.

2. Caleb
tan/terracotta/saffron
poison/safari/lace
caleb

Blue eyes. alternatively fire primal lollll no

3. Jester, nuestra littol blue tiefling
storm/periwinkle/bubblegum
savannah/sludge/firefly
jester

ice unusual eyes. this is most important, for lore reasons

4. Caduceus
pistachio/pink/bubblegum
metallic/blend/gembond
Caduceus

Pink eyes!

5. Fjord
Peacock/peacock/fern
bar/hex/underbelly
fjord

Light innocent eyes.
6. Mollymauk
lavender/lavender/teal
skink/stripes/peacock
the primary and secondary are flexible though.
mollymauk

mollymauk alt

Any type of plague eyes work tbh

7. Nott the Brave
hunter/murk/white
clown/eye spots/opal
nott

Plague faceted eyes or light eyes are acceptable

8. Beau
sand/azure/cobalt
skink/noxtide/okapi
beau