Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] - Clan of the Phoenix
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Day 4[/b][/center] [center][i]Apparel[/i] [item=scarlet satin tunic][/center] [rule] [b][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57912934]Naal[/url] is adopted.[/b] He is raised by Glidra and Shadesong. [rule] [i][b][u]Naal:[/u][/b] Water Uncommon / Deepwatcher / Azurite: These dragons are able to see events that happened in the past, at the location they are currently in.[/i]
Day 4
Apparel
Scarlet Satin Tunic

Naal is adopted. He is raised by Glidra and Shadesong.

Naal: Water Uncommon / Deepwatcher / Azurite: These dragons are able to see events that happened in the past, at the location they are currently in.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[center][b]Day 5[/b][/center] [center][i]Material[/i] [item=Herbalist's Satchel][/center] [rule] [b]Naal's lore is expanded upon.[/b] His entrance into the clan has been written. [rule] [i]He could hear crying.[/i] Deep, mournful sobbing that wretched through the body of whoever it had taken. Most of his body tingled lightly- he was sleeping, but could not entirely forego the cold around him. But the crying grew closer. He tapped against the shell of his egg. [i]'I want to find them. I want to help them.'[/i] The tapping turned to scratching, his claws scrapping grooves into the thick shell. [i]'Don't be sad. It's okay.'[/i] A claw pierced through the lining. A shivering wind bit his once-shielded hide, causing him to fluff up his feathered mane against the cold. He dragged his claw downward, widening the opening, and pulling shards of shell through. Once the hole was large enough for a head, he rolled onto his back and kicked, shattering the side of his egg. Crawling out, he blinked against the brightness of the icy snow that reflected the moon's glowing light. [i]'Where are you? I'm over here.'[/i] He could hear the crying pick up again, and he clumsily fumbled on his new legs toward the sound. [i]'There's more than one. Three, three who are sad.'[/i] His front legs slide out in front of him as he tumbled through the brush, coming to a stop in a small clearing. [i]'It's okay. Don't cry. I'm here.'[/i] The stunned trio of dragons he had stumbled into immediately stopped their light-hearted conversation, shocked by a small, icy dragon that fearlessly confronted them through the snow.
Day 5
Material
Herbalist's Satchel

Naal's lore is expanded upon. His entrance into the clan has been written.

He could hear crying.

Deep, mournful sobbing that wretched through the body of whoever it had taken.

Most of his body tingled lightly- he was sleeping, but could not entirely forego the cold around him. But the crying grew closer.

He tapped against the shell of his egg. 'I want to find them. I want to help them.' The tapping turned to scratching, his claws scrapping grooves into the thick shell. 'Don't be sad. It's okay.' A claw pierced through the lining.

A shivering wind bit his once-shielded hide, causing him to fluff up his feathered mane against the cold. He dragged his claw downward, widening the opening, and pulling shards of shell through. Once the hole was large enough for a head, he rolled onto his back and kicked, shattering the side of his egg.

Crawling out, he blinked against the brightness of the icy snow that reflected the moon's glowing light. 'Where are you? I'm over here.'

He could hear the crying pick up again, and he clumsily fumbled on his new legs toward the sound. 'There's more than one. Three, three who are sad.' His front legs slide out in front of him as he tumbled through the brush, coming to a stop in a small clearing.

'It's okay. Don't cry. I'm here.'

The stunned trio of dragons he had stumbled into immediately stopped their light-hearted conversation, shocked by a small, icy dragon that fearlessly confronted them through the snow.
[center][b]Day 6[/b][/center] [center][i]Material[/i] [item=Driftwood Branch][/center] [rule] [b]Prism's lore is expanded.[/b] A short excerpt on the start of the Sickness. [rule] From his nest, he could hear sobbing. It was faint, almost.. muffled? But he could hear it all the same. He asked his mother about the crying, but she asked him to go play with his siblings instead of imaginary friends. But he heard it, he [i]did[/i]! And every day it got louder. [center]---[/center] The rocks fell away, and the Gaolers roamed the skies, free at last. But the very moment that the rubble had fallen away, the cries were deafening. In that moment, he knew that they were all going to die.
Day 6
Material
Driftwood Branch

Prism's lore is expanded. A short excerpt on the start of the Sickness.

From his nest, he could hear sobbing.

It was faint, almost.. muffled? But he could hear it all the same. He asked his mother about the crying, but she asked him to go play with his siblings instead of imaginary friends. But he heard it, he did! And every day it got louder.
---
The rocks fell away, and the Gaolers roamed the skies, free at last. But the very moment that the rubble had fallen away, the cries were deafening.

In that moment, he knew that they were all going to die.
[center][b]Day 7[/b][/center] [center][i]Material[/i] [item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin][/center] [rule] [b]The thread is created![/b] All the days are now caught up. [rule]
Day 7
Material
Noxious Coralclimber Toxin

The thread is created! All the days are now caught up.

[center][b]Day 8[/b][/center] [center][i]Battle Item[/i] [item=Berserker][/center] [rule] [b]Coin Flip: Tails.[/b] Nothing happens! Ominous music plays. [rule]
Day 8
Battle Item
Berserker

Coin Flip: Tails. Nothing happens! Ominous music plays.

[center][b]Day 9[/b][/center] [center][i]Food: Meat[/i] [item=Cave Gecko][/center] [rule] [b]Glidra and Shadesong head into Wilderness.[/b] [rule] "Now it's [i]clocks??[/i]" Another clawed grandfather clock is knocked to its side, splintering against the rock it was thrown against. He notices that Glidra is panting, but she's too determined, too focused on her mission to say anything. He slips a small, golden potion out of his pouch, prodding her in the shoulder. "Thanks. Have you been showing Naal?" "Yes. He's been picking up on finding components in the flora around us while on our morning walks, but really, Prism is much better at it than I am." She checks behind her briefly before uncorking the vial and quickly downing the contents. "..Prism is too young. Naal needs a parent." Shadesong checks their inventory of potions in his bag, sighing sadly at the quickly dwindling stock. "...I know. I'll ask him."
Day 9
Food: Meat
Cave Gecko

Glidra and Shadesong head into Wilderness.

"Now it's clocks??"

Another clawed grandfather clock is knocked to its side, splintering against the rock it was thrown against. He notices that Glidra is panting, but she's too determined, too focused on her mission to say anything. He slips a small, golden potion out of his pouch, prodding her in the shoulder.

"Thanks. Have you been showing Naal?"
"Yes. He's been picking up on finding components in the flora around us while on our morning walks, but really, Prism is much better at it than I am."

She checks behind her briefly before uncorking the vial and quickly downing the contents.

"..Prism is too young. Naal needs a parent."

Shadesong checks their inventory of potions in his bag, sighing sadly at the quickly dwindling stock.

"...I know. I'll ask him."
@Gathouria
could I be on the pinglist? our pinkerlocke clans could interact sometime in the near future if mine ever gets going
@Gathouria
could I be on the pinglist? our pinkerlocke clans could interact sometime in the near future if mine ever gets going
unknown.png
@SkyBlaze can do! :)
@SkyBlaze can do! :)
[center][b]Day 10[/b][/center] [center][i]Apparel[/i] [item=Tarnished Steel Pauldrons][/center] [rule] [b]Glidra and Shadesong have a nest of 3 healthy eggs.[/b] [rule] Glidra combs through the outer layer of the nest, plucking out a few insects and weaving several more dry twigs and bamboo stalks through the lining. They must be in the northeastern Icefield. "They look healthy. They'll need that about them" Shadesong curls around the clutch, draping his wing over the top to keep them warm. "We can only hope. And fight for it." Glidra wraps herself around her smaller mate, looking to the eggs before resting her head atop her claws, finally letting her eyes close. "We have each other out here now, and that's all we can ask."
Day 10
Apparel
Tarnished Steel Pauldrons

Glidra and Shadesong have a nest of 3 healthy eggs.

Glidra combs through the outer layer of the nest, plucking out a few insects and weaving several more dry twigs and bamboo stalks through the lining. They must be in the northeastern Icefield.

"They look healthy. They'll need that about them" Shadesong curls around the clutch, draping his wing over the top to keep them warm.

"We can only hope. And fight for it." Glidra wraps herself around her smaller mate, looking to the eggs before resting her head atop her claws, finally letting her eyes close.

"We have each other out here now, and that's all we can ask."
[center][b]Day 11[/b][/center] [center][i]Trinket[/i] [item=Damaged Battlehorn][/center] [rule] [b]Art day.[/b] Click for full image. [rule] [url=https://i.imgur.com/D6YGUb2.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/D6YGUb2.png[/img][/url] Due to the length of time that art can take and the fact that it holds up doing other days, art in the future will either be simpler or worked on in the background, to be updated later.
Day 11
Trinket
Damaged Battlehorn

Art day. Click for full image.

D6YGUb2.png

Due to the length of time that art can take and the fact that it holds up doing other days, art in the future will either be simpler or worked on in the background, to be updated later.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8