Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Breed out the ugly challlenge!
1 2
@Insurrection Sure, that sounds great! Want me to send him over to you?
@Insurrection Sure, that sounds great! Want me to send him over to you?
Wishlist
Art Shopkitsune_dia_de_los_muertos.pngw8o0xW1.png
@Noivernhunter34
Yeah :D
@Noivernhunter34
Yeah :D
Subscribe
Nocturnal Dust GIVE ME YOUR DIRT! Nocturnal Dust
@Insurrection Alrighty then! I'll send him over, but please send him back afterwards :)
@Insurrection Alrighty then! I'll send him over, but please send him back afterwards :)
Wishlist
Matis doesn't look to bad! At least he has a nice, cool color palate. Pallette? I never know how to spell that word :P
Matis doesn't look to bad! At least he has a nice, cool color palate. Pallette? I never know how to spell that word :P
@GolddenEyes thanks! After he's been bred I'm thinking of maybe giving him some different genes and making him look nicer :D
@GolddenEyes thanks! After he's been bred I'm thinking of maybe giving him some different genes and making him look nicer :D
Wishlist
Once again, I know this has been inactive for a while! There's been uh.. complications getting Mantis and his child back in my lair(Insurrection's account has been deactivated for unknown reasons while Mantis is in their lair), so it'll be a while until this can continue.
Once again, I know this has been inactive for a while! There's been uh.. complications getting Mantis and his child back in my lair(Insurrection's account has been deactivated for unknown reasons while Mantis is in their lair), so it'll be a while until this can continue.
Wishlist
1 2