Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [HIATUS] From Thawed Soil We Came
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
@Tune adding you! Let me know if you do end up starting one in the future! [emoji=banescale star size=1]
@Tune adding you! Let me know if you do end up starting one in the future!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation You're welcome! Headcanons and lore are always interesting to read about. It also explains how both new and old genes are available to the ancient breeds. Here's hoping the others start to notice a change in their scales~!
@Mutation You're welcome! Headcanons and lore are always interesting to read about. It also explains how both new and old genes are available to the ancient breeds. Here's hoping the others start to notice a change in their scales~!
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
@Mutation

Can I be added to all the pinglists?
@Mutation

Can I be added to all the pinglists?
Nuzlocke

tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
@slothfulMutt Adding!
@slothfulMutt Adding!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

[center][size=6][color=#2b67b3][b][font=Georgia]Post nine, chapter I:[/font][/b] [font=Georgia][i]Bonded[/i][/font][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wQS70u9.png[/img] [/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593#post_41582670]Jump to table of contents[/url][/size][/center] [center][color=#69462b][i]Over the next few days, we put in a lot of hard work to restore our clan security following the nocturnal Pohip encounter. Binthrahl was growing steadily, and in a matter of days he’d learned not to wander. With his big sister's help, we began expanding the burrow enough to make room for both of them, should they want to rest with us. A few rainy nights had made Seghunin partially regret her insistence upon sleeping aboveground without shelter. Speaking of her… Seghunin's training has officially begun. While Ebhaal focused on improving the fencing protecting our home, I took her out on her first few hunts. We won't take her beyond the Woodland Path, not until we can guide her together, but she is making some very good progress. That strange bronze mask we found? It turns out she placed that on one of the training dummies, citing that it helps her target the head and learn not to fear things that look a little scary. The battle against that Pohip made her ever more determined to become a powerhouse. A few days ago, we started a communal effort to hash out more exact plans of what we’ll want to do with the clan grounds. Our familiar pen is far too small and we have countless tame creatures already free-roaming due to the lack of room. Considering that animals that want to leave have no trouble at all with escaping, and that those who want to stay just appear to do exactly that, we might as well tear the pen down to create more free space. We all want to expand our clearing, and there are plans to start building underground hallways, so that we can start moving our hoard of valuables underground, and create rooms for everyone who might want a space to themselves. Binthrahl, in particular, seems to want some distance all of a sudden… He’s expressed wishes of sleeping above the canopy. With his very rapid growth into his early adolescence came a host of changes, some of which concern us. He’s become more difficult over the past few weeks, less likely to come help out because he busies himself instead with calculations for his own project. He says he wants to be closer to the clouds, for when the rains and storms come. Ebhaal and I are worried. Did we go wrong, perhaps by unintentionally favoring Seghunin? We don’t want Binthrahl to separate himself from us, he’s far too young to leave, and we hope this is just a temporary mindset. We'll sit him down for a talk if this trend continues. --------- [center][color=#69462b][i]As the days went on, Binthrahl started constructing his vantage point into the sky while we continued working on the central hub of the den. We wanted the nest to be properly sheltered from bad weather, so we decided to connect it to the den entrance with a roof. It had to be tall enough to allow Seghunin to pass under it, so we used some of the taller palm trunks we had felled as supports. While out hunting with my daughter, the two of us gathered large leaves and harvested leather from creatures we took down, collecting it all for the purpose of an improvised roof. We encountered a host of new creatures in the process, and Seghunin became stronger by the day. Soon, once Ebhaal and I could train her together, we'd be a great team. After a day's work collecting food and materials from the spoils of battle in our area of choice, we hauled everything back. Seghunin's size was a boon here too! It seemed she had a nose for those strange chests, as well… Thanks to her, we had found hosts of the small things over the last few days. Returning to the camp grounds, I could immediately see that Binthrahl had made fair progress with his 'spire' as he called it. Built primarily of wood, the end was decorated with whatever metals the young dragon could swipe from our hoard. To think he used to love hanging from Ebhaal's scales as a hatchling… and to know he now snuck behind their back to take from the hoard without consulting the group. Though my initial plan was to chart the new regions we found - one very floral grove full of colourful critters, and a beachside cove that we didn't dare enter without Ebhaal to complete the party - I decided that tracking the contents of our hoard was more pressing. If we found Binthrahl taking anything important, it really would be wise to have that talk. While Seghunin laid out all the found items, I went looking for Ebhaal. I found them, curiously, on the empty nest, dozing. After nuzzling them awake, they briefly locked their horns with mine to keep me close for a sweet nuzzle in return, and I decided to lay down to talk about my day if they wanted to hear. I told them about how many of the strange chests Seghunin and I found. How we discovered a new blooming grove and traveled far enough to reach a beach. How strong our adopted daughter was becoming. Once done with the brief rundown of my day, I let them tell me about theirs. They inform me that the clan perimeter is complete once again and stronger than before, and that they started digging the first corridor that would allow us to build dedicated underground rooms. I comment softly on the fact that I found them sleeping on the nest, and they huff. Tell me they don't know why, but that they keep on circling back to the nest in between duties. Dear Lightweaver, that sounds to me like they are eager to nest… I look at a stretch of my own scales, longing for something to mark me as 'ready', too… but it's unchanged, a pale shade, like a sunbeam. Ebhaal notices me scrutinizing my appearance, and they gently bump their head against my shoulder. We don't say anything, but I feel their reassurances. Gene or no gene, I would love to help them nest, and they would happily accept me as their mate either way. A new expansion to our family… this time our own making. I cannot help them, but I pray that soon I will find myself with that same want. I get up eventually and go to help Seghunin sort through our battle winnings. Collecting some fish I think Ebhaal will like, I trot back to the nest to offer the food to them. They eagerly accept the suggestion, and ask me if I can fetch a few more. Their compulsion to stay on the nest must be really strong, then, if they don't want to walk a few meters to where our daughter is organizing the day's haul. I'm happy to do as they requested, and I pass by the hoard to pick up one of their favourites as well. Once finished with that, I go back to Seghunin and invite her to eat whatever she fancies today, she deserves it for the hard work put in. I call Binthrahl over too, and quietly, he descends from his spire. Dusk is starting to fall and it's getting darker, but his bright eyes are like two blue beacons against the encroaching blackness. Even though he has forelimbs, he seemingly has a preference for walking upright, mimicking Ebhaal and I. I don't know what for, but it's a notable oddity. I only wish that his personality comes to mirror ours more, too. Once we decide to retire for the night, Ebhaal finally manages to pull themselves away from the empty nest. Seghunin settles on one side of the vastly-expanded main room of the burrow, and the two of us arrange our bedding so that we can lay side by side. Binthrahl stays outside, on his spire. ------------------------- [center][color=#69462b][i]Come morning, I wake feeling like there's a layer of cloud in my head, and I continue to feel a little woozy even as I exit the den to enjoy the early morning light. Crawling out right after me, Ebhaal calls my name. "Bunefohl, look at your scales. Your gene has come in!" I look, and find they are right! Though it is hard to see in its' entirety from my own perspective, I find darker lines and patterns all over many of the scales that used to be so bland. As with Ebhaal, my wings are unchanged, but I'm elated all the same! This is the mark denoting me as a mature dragon of our kind… My gene is not the same as theirs, but there are similarities, and they seem to like this new look. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=2633&tab=dragon&did=57431433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=50&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=106&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=95&auth=48f93650bab6268fd958ef97d72d67cc5039542e&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] I may not have woken in the process of the gene manifesting, but I sure feel a change… all through breakfast, with Seghunin and Binthrahl joining us, the nest is constantly on my mind, empty as it is now. The youngest clan member retreats back to his own creation after his feast, and Seghunin is challenged to the obstacle course by the Charger duo. That leaves Ebhaal and I, yet to decide on what to do with today. It seems they have a plan, though. Crooning lowly, they take a few steps back towards the den, and look over their shoulder, right at me. My elemental aura feels theirs reaching out to it, and I rise from where I had sat to eat. Confident as ever, Ebhaal leads me to the nest. On the way, I pick up some items from the hoard - [Item=glowing pocket bauble][item=sweetpuff feather] [center][color=#69462b][i]- and bundle the soft feathers with a fine thread. The baubles, pulsing with a soft, comforting glow, will come to decorate the nest, and the feathers will help make a more comfortable bedding. Ebhaal looks at me expectantly, and I up my pace, joining them at the nest. Where once they had responded to my question of the possibility of us nesting with something approaching indifference, they now seemed almost in a hurry. I could feel their ice magic flaring proudly, and I met them with equal excitement. Our skins, coloured in new shades and tints with our genes, our misaligned but not incompatible elements - I could tell they too wondered what the results could be. Laying down in the nest we built together, we huddled close, a softly rumbling purr rising from my new mate's chest. Our elemental magics, entangling in this safe little nursery, made us feel as one. Born two strangers, we were now embarking upon a brand new journey together, and as one, we prayed to our two deities. At the end of our long prayer, the holy words in our minds repeated to the point of exhaustion, we opened our eyes to the sight of two precious eggs. [img]https://flightrising.com/images/nests/10/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] Though they were unlike anything we expected to find and yet again different from any other egg we had ever seen, their odd appearance did not bother us, because we knew they were ours. We didn't know how a dragon of Light and one of Ice, hailing from the heart of the Fire territory, could together create eggs of this sort, but we did not care for such details. So long as the children inside were healthy. [size=2]Regular update pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies @Rosesinger @Font @banii @Frionivalis @Aurellyn @Amantius @EmeraldJubilee @SpaceSnake @amoo101 @Rowan00 @FlamingDragon02 @Thulcandran @Samidare @Zwitterion @Pastie @Dragonfruiteen @CyanYume @Bxy26 @GlitchedFox @DracoDiscovery @Hisscale @secretlylying @Soupalicious @Tune @slothfulMutt [Nature eggs are FR's cutest dragon eggies, this is scientific fact proven by science scientists][/size]
Post nine, chapter I:

Bonded

wQS70u9.png
Over the next few days, we put in a lot of hard work to restore our clan security following the nocturnal Pohip encounter. Binthrahl was growing steadily, and in a matter of days he’d learned not to wander. With his big sister's help, we began expanding the burrow enough to make room for both of them, should they want to rest with us. A few rainy nights had made Seghunin partially regret her insistence upon sleeping aboveground without shelter.

Speaking of her… Seghunin's training has officially begun. While Ebhaal focused on improving the fencing protecting our home, I took her out on her first few hunts. We won't take her beyond the Woodland Path, not until we can guide her together, but she is making some very good progress.

That strange bronze mask we found? It turns out she placed that on one of the training dummies, citing that it helps her target the head and learn not to fear things that look a little scary. The battle against that Pohip made her ever more determined to become a powerhouse.

A few days ago, we started a communal effort to hash out more exact plans of what we’ll want to do with the clan grounds. Our familiar pen is far too small and we have countless tame creatures already free-roaming due to the lack of room. Considering that animals that want to leave have no trouble at all with escaping, and that those who want to stay just appear to do exactly that, we might as well tear the pen down to create more free space. We all want to expand our clearing, and there are plans to start building underground hallways, so that we can start moving our hoard of valuables underground, and create rooms for everyone who might want a space to themselves.

Binthrahl, in particular, seems to want some distance all of a sudden… He’s expressed wishes of sleeping above the canopy. With his very rapid growth into his early adolescence came a host of changes, some of which concern us. He’s become more difficult over the past few weeks, less likely to come help out because he busies himself instead with calculations for his own project. He says he wants to be closer to the clouds, for when the rains and storms come.

Ebhaal and I are worried. Did we go wrong, perhaps by unintentionally favoring Seghunin? We don’t want Binthrahl to separate himself from us, he’s far too young to leave, and we hope this is just a temporary mindset.

We'll sit him down for a talk if this trend continues.

As the days went on, Binthrahl started constructing his vantage point into the sky while we continued working on the central hub of the den. We wanted the nest to be properly sheltered from bad weather, so we decided to connect it to the den entrance with a roof. It had to be tall enough to allow Seghunin to pass under it, so we used some of the taller palm trunks we had felled as supports.

While out hunting with my daughter, the two of us gathered large leaves and harvested leather from creatures we took down, collecting it all for the purpose of an improvised roof. We encountered a host of new creatures in the process, and Seghunin became stronger by the day. Soon, once Ebhaal and I could train her together, we'd be a great team.

After a day's work collecting food and materials from the spoils of battle in our area of choice, we hauled everything back. Seghunin's size was a boon here too! It seemed she had a nose for those strange chests, as well… Thanks to her, we had found hosts of the small things over the last few days.

Returning to the camp grounds, I could immediately see that Binthrahl had made fair progress with his 'spire' as he called it. Built primarily of wood, the end was decorated with whatever metals the young dragon could swipe from our hoard. To think he used to love hanging from Ebhaal's scales as a hatchling… and to know he now snuck behind their back to take from the hoard without consulting the group.

Though my initial plan was to chart the new regions we found - one very floral grove full of colourful critters, and a beachside cove that we didn't dare enter without Ebhaal to complete the party - I decided that tracking the contents of our hoard was more pressing. If we found Binthrahl taking anything important, it really would be wise to have that talk.

While Seghunin laid out all the found items, I went looking for Ebhaal. I found them, curiously, on the empty nest, dozing. After nuzzling them awake, they briefly locked their horns with mine to keep me close for a sweet nuzzle in return, and I decided to lay down to talk about my day if they wanted to hear.

I told them about how many of the strange chests Seghunin and I found. How we discovered a new blooming grove and traveled far enough to reach a beach. How strong our adopted daughter was becoming.

Once done with the brief rundown of my day, I let them tell me about theirs. They inform me that the clan perimeter is complete once again and stronger than before, and that they started digging the first corridor that would allow us to build dedicated underground rooms.

I comment softly on the fact that I found them sleeping on the nest, and they huff. Tell me they don't know why, but that they keep on circling back to the nest in between duties.

Dear Lightweaver, that sounds to me like they are eager to nest… I look at a stretch of my own scales, longing for something to mark me as 'ready', too… but it's unchanged, a pale shade, like a sunbeam. Ebhaal notices me scrutinizing my appearance, and they gently bump their head against my shoulder.

We don't say anything, but I feel their reassurances. Gene or no gene, I would love to help them nest, and they would happily accept me as their mate either way. A new expansion to our family… this time our own making. I cannot help them, but I pray that soon I will find myself with that same want.

I get up eventually and go to help Seghunin sort through our battle winnings. Collecting some fish I think Ebhaal will like, I trot back to the nest to offer the food to them. They eagerly accept the suggestion, and ask me if I can fetch a few more. Their compulsion to stay on the nest must be really strong, then, if they don't want to walk a few meters to where our daughter is organizing the day's haul. I'm happy to do as they requested, and I pass by the hoard to pick up one of their favourites as well.

Once finished with that, I go back to Seghunin and invite her to eat whatever she fancies today, she deserves it for the hard work put in. I call Binthrahl over too, and quietly, he descends from his spire. Dusk is starting to fall and it's getting darker, but his bright eyes are like two blue beacons against the encroaching blackness.

Even though he has forelimbs, he seemingly has a preference for walking upright, mimicking Ebhaal and I. I don't know what for, but it's a notable oddity. I only wish that his personality comes to mirror ours more, too.

Once we decide to retire for the night, Ebhaal finally manages to pull themselves away from the empty nest. Seghunin settles on one side of the vastly-expanded main room of the burrow, and the two of us arrange our bedding so that we can lay side by side. Binthrahl stays outside, on his spire.

Come morning, I wake feeling like there's a layer of cloud in my head, and I continue to feel a little woozy even as I exit the den to enjoy the early morning light. Crawling out right after me, Ebhaal calls my name.

"Bunefohl, look at your scales. Your gene has come in!"

I look, and find they are right! Though it is hard to see in its' entirety from my own perspective, I find darker lines and patterns all over many of the scales that used to be so bland. As with Ebhaal, my wings are unchanged, but I'm elated all the same! This is the mark denoting me as a mature dragon of our kind… My gene is not the same as theirs, but there are similarities, and they seem to like this new look.
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=50&breed=18&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=106&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=95&auth=48f93650bab6268fd958ef97d72d67cc5039542e&dummyext=prev.png
I may not have woken in the process of the gene manifesting, but I sure feel a change… all through breakfast, with Seghunin and Binthrahl joining us, the nest is constantly on my mind, empty as it is now. The youngest clan member retreats back to his own creation after his feast, and Seghunin is challenged to the obstacle course by the Charger duo.

That leaves Ebhaal and I, yet to decide on what to do with today. It seems they have a plan, though. Crooning lowly, they take a few steps back towards the den, and look over their shoulder, right at me.

My elemental aura feels theirs reaching out to it, and I rise from where I had sat to eat.

Confident as ever, Ebhaal leads me to the nest. On the way, I pick up some items from the hoard -
Glowing Pocket Bauble Sweetpuff Feather

- and bundle the soft feathers with a fine thread. The baubles, pulsing with a soft, comforting glow, will come to decorate the nest, and the feathers will help make a more comfortable bedding.

Ebhaal looks at me expectantly, and I up my pace, joining them at the nest. Where once they had responded to my question of the possibility of us nesting with something approaching indifference, they now seemed almost in a hurry. I could feel their ice magic flaring proudly, and I met them with equal excitement. Our skins, coloured in new shades and tints with our genes, our misaligned but not incompatible elements - I could tell they too wondered what the results could be.

Laying down in the nest we built together, we huddled close, a softly rumbling purr rising from my new mate's chest. Our elemental magics, entangling in this safe little nursery, made us feel as one. Born two strangers, we were now embarking upon a brand new journey together, and as one, we prayed to our two deities.

At the end of our long prayer, the holy words in our minds repeated to the point of exhaustion, we opened our eyes to the sight of two precious eggs.

2healthy_0dead.png

Though they were unlike anything we expected to find and yet again different from any other egg we had ever seen, their odd appearance did not bother us, because we knew they were ours. We didn't know how a dragon of Light and one of Ice, hailing from the heart of the Fire territory, could together create eggs of this sort, but we did not care for such details.

So long as the children inside were healthy.

Regular update pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies @Rosesinger @Font @banii @Frionivalis @Aurellyn @Amantius @EmeraldJubilee @SpaceSnake @amoo101 @Rowan00 @FlamingDragon02 @Thulcandran @Samidare @Zwitterion @Pastie @Dragonfruiteen @CyanYume @Bxy26 @GlitchedFox @DracoDiscovery @Hisscale @secretlylying @Soupalicious @Tune @slothfulMutt

[Nature eggs are FR's cutest dragon eggies, this is scientific fact proven by science scientists]

locke.png

[center][size=6][color=#7400ab][b][font=Georgia]Nightfall:[/b] [i]Night nine, chapter I...[/i][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RDMDr3R.png[/img][/center] [center][size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2792593/9#post_41824624]Jump to day update[/url][/size] [color=#69462b][i]Tonight was the first time all four of us slept outside. Ebhaal, fiercely protective of our two eggs, lay curled around the soft soil in which they rested. Seghunin, now sheltered by the makeshift roofing, snoozed halfway outside of the burrow, ready to leap into action should something wildly rouse her. I stayed up a while longer, unable to rest with the inner emotional turmoil of having my first nest. I was happy, yes, but afraid all the same. I could see Binthrahl still tinkering on his spire, as awake as he was by day, even when I became too sleepy to think straight. Deciding that thinking in circles wasn't helping me in any way, I wandered back to Ebhaal's side, offering them a sleepy smile when they inched open an eye as I lay myself next to the nest.[/color] [center][b]RNG results:[/b] An Enamor stone and Envenom stone are stolen by something or someone, but with so many dragons outside, the mystery visitor doesn't dare to touch more. [size=2]Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies @Rosesinger @Font @banii @Frionivalis @Aurellyn @Amantius @EmeraldJubilee @SpaceSnake @amoo101 @Rowan00 @FlamingDragon02 @Samidare @Zwitterion @Dragonfruiteen @CyanYume @Bxy26 @GlitchedFox @DracoDiscovery @Hisscale @Soupalicious @Tune @slothfulMutt
Nightfall:
Night nine, chapter I...
RDMDr3R.png
Jump to day update

Tonight was the first time all four of us slept outside. Ebhaal, fiercely protective of our two eggs, lay curled around the soft soil in which they rested. Seghunin, now sheltered by the makeshift roofing, snoozed halfway outside of the burrow, ready to leap into action should something wildly rouse her.

I stayed up a while longer, unable to rest with the inner emotional turmoil of having my first nest. I was happy, yes, but afraid all the same. I could see Binthrahl still tinkering on his spire, as awake as he was by day, even when I became too sleepy to think straight. Deciding that thinking in circles wasn't helping me in any way, I wandered back to Ebhaal's side, offering them a sleepy smile when they inched open an eye as I lay myself next to the nest.

RNG results: An Enamor stone and Envenom stone are stolen by something or someone, but with so many dragons outside, the mystery visitor doesn't dare to touch more.

Giveaway pings: @DragonPrincess27 @bonesdarling @euphonies @Rosesinger @Font @banii @Frionivalis @Aurellyn @Amantius @EmeraldJubilee @SpaceSnake @amoo101 @Rowan00 @FlamingDragon02 @Samidare @Zwitterion @Dragonfruiteen @CyanYume @Bxy26 @GlitchedFox @DracoDiscovery @Hisscale @Soupalicious @Tune @slothfulMutt

locke.png

"Nature eggs are FR's cutest dragon eggies, this is scientific fact proven by science scientists" The Most True Statement
"Nature eggs are FR's cutest dragon eggies, this is scientific fact proven by science scientists" The Most True Statement
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling (Sobbing) I mean look at them!!! They're just (crying) little BABY EGG ONIONS!!! EGGIONS!!!! I LOVE THEM AND THEIR FIREFLIES!!!! [emoji=spiral sad size=1][emoji=banescale love size=1]
@bonesdarling (Sobbing) I mean look at them!!! They're just (crying) little BABY EGG ONIONS!!! EGGIONS!!!! I LOVE THEM AND THEIR FIREFLIES!!!!

locke.png

@Mutation [emoji=banescale deadpan size=1] Binthrahl, why the antisocial. Why the antisocial spire. Ebhaal and Bunefohl love you too much~ "Nature eggs are FR's cutest dragon eggies, this is scientific fact proven by science scientists" I fail to disagree they are amazing! Also, the nuzlocke inspired me to start my own, so thanks for the inspiration :)
@Mutation Binthrahl, why the antisocial.
Why the antisocial spire. Ebhaal and Bunefohl love you too much~

"Nature eggs are FR's cutest dragon eggies, this is scientific fact proven by science scientists" I fail to disagree they are amazing!

Also, the nuzlocke inspired me to start my own, so thanks for the inspiration :)
NPRRENH.png Pvpj7y6.png orOASL4.png aromantic-hearts-alt.png
@Mutation
Could you add me to the regular/giveaway pinglist, please? Love your writing style and the characters, especially Ebhaal and Bunefohl; their dynamic's great and the progression of their relationship feels so natural. I also like your take on the lore, good job all around!
@Mutation
Could you add me to the regular/giveaway pinglist, please? Love your writing style and the characters, especially Ebhaal and Bunefohl; their dynamic's great and the progression of their relationship feels so natural. I also like your take on the lore, good job all around!
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14